sarit_celine Posted August 9, 2019 at 03:21 PM Posted August 9, 2019 at 03:21 PM https://www.billboar...club-play-songs Up to #22 from #28 this week on the Dance Club Songs chart! Way to go. It looks like one of her successful singles in years.I wonder if that will affect the direction of the Album. Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
fred Posted August 9, 2019 at 03:21 PM Posted August 9, 2019 at 03:21 PM Oh the songs from SA I honestly don't get why so many fans here state EUS as THE album. That one is so overrated to me - I listen to nothing but the title track and ALPHB (which is an underrated masterpiece, esp live) - and SA is truly underrated. I also loved: https://youtu.be/8ChsXqRoTmE 2 Quote Peace and love to all.
fred Posted August 9, 2019 at 03:24 PM Posted August 9, 2019 at 03:24 PM I highly doubt it (since they rarely have more than one song in one sound) but one can hope right! Way to go. It looks like one of her successful singles in years.I wonder if that will affect the direction of the Album. 1 Quote Peace and love to all.
emi&celine Posted August 9, 2019 at 03:30 PM Posted August 9, 2019 at 03:30 PM https://www.billboard.com/music/Celine-Dion/chart-history/dance-club-play-songs Up to #22 from #28 this week on the Dance Club Songs chart! Great news! Hopefully a new #1 😊⭐️ 2 Quote
ordinary fan Posted August 9, 2019 at 03:37 PM Posted August 9, 2019 at 03:37 PM (edited) Oh the songs from SA I honestly don't get why so many fans here state EUS as THE album. That one is so overrated to me - I listen to nothing but the title track and ALPHB (which is an underrated masterpiece, esp live) - and SA is truly underrated.I love both albums, but for me EUS is a bit more better, because I love every song on the album. On SA I scip MQJP, LPPDL and TDT...most of the time but indeed both are great albums, as LMBTL were I only scip mostly Overjoyed Edited August 9, 2019 at 03:37 PM by ordinary fan Quote
celinesounds Posted August 9, 2019 at 05:46 PM Posted August 9, 2019 at 05:46 PM And don't forget the powerful Avec Le Temps at L'Adisq tribute to René https://youtu.be/PzD3OxjwjsU Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G950F met Tapatalk https://youtu.be/JMuojQ70v-g Trois Heures Vignt Quote #FREEJAVITO
CelineDionForeverNY Posted August 9, 2019 at 07:44 PM Posted August 9, 2019 at 07:44 PM Oh! Didn't know about that! Sorry but after all the lipping appearences during the TC era I wasn't watching her every step in the LMBTL era... Is this the only time she's done this live? It was nice, but to me it's not one of the "must see" performances. Maybe if it was done in full... (but now I am starting to feel like the conservative fans always demanding belts and powerballads). Yes, only time she's sung this live. She also sung Happy Xmas as a duet with Bublé, the only live recording of the song we have since none from AND surfaced. 1 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
fred Posted August 9, 2019 at 10:07 PM Posted August 9, 2019 at 10:07 PM That was too short.... And so much hair! I missed her bun It has grown on me. She looks like a French madame. It's simple and brings more attention to her beautiful eyes. https://youtu.be/JMuojQ70v-g Trois Heures Vignt 1 Quote Peace and love to all.
browseceline Posted August 10, 2019 at 05:24 AM Posted August 10, 2019 at 05:24 AM People in anglophone audiences go to see: IACBTMN, TPOL,MHWGO,BYLM,ABM,BATB,Im Alive, ANDHC, TTWII, TT, possibly IDAN, TLYM and PQTME. Those are what i call the Irreplaceable 12. Theyre all big hits which are known by most everyone worldwide which are what people listen to in their cars and on their phones in prep/ on their way to a show. So if were being realistic we have 6-10 songs left. As shes the queen of covers throw 2-3 of them in too. So were left with realistically 3-7 song spaces, which she will inevitably not fill well. However, personally, unless im travelling to see the show and have paid for it, i believe i and anyone else in my position has no place to complain. With this Courage tour however... lol, my Miami shows better not disappoint me look at Madonna, she has many hits her fans want to hear but she just goes her own way! I have a new album to promote and that is what i will be singing. Maybe three oldies in a new arrangement fitting with the rest of the setlist. And her concerts always sell.Celine should go against the stream of having to perform that same setlist over and over and say - mhwgo en bylm and maybe iacbtmn , i will do those but the rest will be focused on the new album plus many gems from her past albums. Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk 3 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
fred Posted August 10, 2019 at 05:56 AM Posted August 10, 2019 at 05:56 AM That would be amazing!! look at Madonna, she has many hits her fans want to hear but she just goes her own way! I have a new album to promote and that is what i will be singing. Maybe three oldies in a new arrangement fitting with the rest of the setlist. And her concerts always sell.Celine should go against the stream of having to perform that same setlist over and over and say - mhwgo en bylm and maybe iacbtmn , i will do those but the rest will be focused on the new album plus many gems from her past albums. Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk 1 Quote Peace and love to all.
sarit_celine Posted August 10, 2019 at 08:06 AM Posted August 10, 2019 at 08:06 AM Wouldn't it be amazing if Adele will write one or two songs for Celine? Adele is one of the last artists that still can put a lot of feelings both to lyrics and melodics. A rare thing in our days. 2 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
fred Posted August 10, 2019 at 09:32 AM Posted August 10, 2019 at 09:32 AM Adele is so beautiful!! And yes she's extremely talented too. And her songs have such great production! 2 Quote Peace and love to all.
jpatdeleon09 Posted August 10, 2019 at 10:05 AM Posted August 10, 2019 at 10:05 AM Wouldn't it be amazing if Adele will write one or two songs for Celine? Adele is one of the last artists that still can put a lot of feelings both to lyrics and melodics. A rare thing in our days. I feel it may happen in the future. 1 Quote
celinesounds Posted August 10, 2019 at 04:49 PM Posted August 10, 2019 at 04:49 PM look at Madonna, she has many hits her fans want to hear but she just goes her own way! I have a new album to promote and that is what i will be singing. Maybe three oldies in a new arrangement fitting with the rest of the setlist. And her concerts always sell.Celine should go against the stream of having to perform that same setlist over and over and say - mhwgo en bylm and maybe iacbtmn , i will do those but the rest will be focused on the new album plus many gems from her past albums. Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk the acoustic set was a nice idea, but they should have done it to the hits instead, and keep the other songs in full version, like unison Quote #FREEJAVITO
smw Posted August 10, 2019 at 05:08 PM Posted August 10, 2019 at 05:08 PM Wouldn't it be amazing if Adele will write one or two songs for Celine? Adele is one of the last artists that still can put a lot of feelings both to lyrics and melodics. A rare thing in our days. That would be a dream come true and thankfully she’s a Celine fan. 1 Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted August 10, 2019 at 06:39 PM Posted August 10, 2019 at 06:39 PM Whoa, so many off-topic content in this thread! Anyway does anyone know when the Dj Riddler remix of FOMO is gonna be released ? Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted August 11, 2019 at 01:20 AM Posted August 11, 2019 at 01:20 AM DJRiddler posted a teaser of his FOMO remix in his stories https://instagram.com/djriddler?igshid=1qs8j34hptl6l 1 Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted August 11, 2019 at 01:33 AM Posted August 11, 2019 at 01:33 AM DJRiddler posted a teaser of his FOMO remix in his stories https://instagram.com/djriddler?igshid=1qs8j34hptl6lWhere? I can’t find it. 1 Quote
zuv Posted August 11, 2019 at 02:09 AM Posted August 11, 2019 at 02:09 AM Where? I can’t find it. In his stories, you gotta click in his profile pic to see theme. You got 20hrs left to watch. Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted August 11, 2019 at 02:31 AM Posted August 11, 2019 at 02:31 AM In his stories, you gotta click in his profile pic to see theme. You got 20hrs left to watch.Thanks! I managed to watch it. Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted August 11, 2019 at 07:19 AM Posted August 11, 2019 at 07:19 AM I usually really like all their Celine remixes (I listen to their remix of Let Me Reveal Myself instead of the original) but this one is a bit of a let down. Despite that, you have to hand it to them for always creating completely new sounds to the songs they remix. I would like for Celine to work with them someday. 4 Quote
BartFCS Posted August 12, 2019 at 11:19 AM Posted August 12, 2019 at 11:19 AM (edited) you have to hand it to them for always creating completely new sounds to the songs they remix. I would like for Celine to work with them someday. https://youtu.be/zArnaPlWjEQThanks. Wow!!!. So far it's by far my favourite FOMO remix out there since I find original production so generic and dated.. Sounds like completely different song. It's well crafted. Agree with you. I'd also love them to team up with Celine for a collab. Like an EP or let them remix some oldies. Each project is different and shows how original and wide their sound spectrum vision really is. Plenty to choose from. I love Je crois toi remix the most!! Great example of an intimate production I'd enjoy on the future french album.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feqSpfucW70 Edited August 12, 2019 at 11:35 AM by BartFCS 5 Quote
sarit_celine Posted August 12, 2019 at 11:56 AM Posted August 12, 2019 at 11:56 AM Thanks. Wow!!!. So far it's by far my favourite FOMO remix out there since I find original production so generic and dated.. Sounds like completely different song. It's well crafted. Agree with you. I'd also love them to team up with Celine for a collab. Like an EP or let them remix some oldies. Each project is different and shows how original and wide their sound spectrum vision really is. Plenty to choose from. I love Je crois toi remix the most!! Great example of an intimate production I'd enjoy on the future french album.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feqSpfucW70 That points out that her production in most songs leaving a lot to desired. Great remix here. 2 Quote "Needed in the chaos and confusion, from the plains to City HallNeeded where the proud who walk the wire are set to fall"
Loup_garou Posted August 12, 2019 at 01:45 PM Posted August 12, 2019 at 01:45 PM Thanks. Wow!!!. So far it's by far my favourite FOMO remix out there since I find original production so generic and dated.. Sounds like completely different song. It's well crafted. Agree with you. I'd also love them to team up with Celine for a collab. Like an EP or let them remix some oldies. Each project is different and shows how original and wide their sound spectrum vision really is. Plenty to choose from. I love Je crois toi remix the most!! Great example of an intimate production I'd enjoy on the future french album.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=feqSpfucW70 Wow thank you so much for sharing, this one I love! 4 Quote
Davey84 Posted August 13, 2019 at 06:50 AM Posted August 13, 2019 at 06:50 AM The Je Crois Toi remix is very well made! I reminds me of another song tho... from Madonna maybe? I like the FOMO one, but that's not his best mix so far. 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Xpresso Posted August 13, 2019 at 12:13 PM Posted August 13, 2019 at 12:13 PM Wow thank you so much for sharing, this one I love!I love it too! Didn't know Je crois toi could even be remixed! Thanks to Bart! 2 Quote
BartFCS Posted August 13, 2019 at 12:27 PM Posted August 13, 2019 at 12:27 PM (edited) I love it too! Didn't know Je crois toi could even be remixed! Thanks to Bart!You're very welcome. My pleasure. Well, I guess In the right hands anything is possible That's the art right there. Edited August 13, 2019 at 12:44 PM by BartFCS 1 Quote
melquilisboa Posted August 14, 2019 at 05:30 PM Posted August 14, 2019 at 05:30 PM Now it’s #13 (+6) https://www.guiagaybrasilia.com.br/noticias/cultura/flash-pose-estreia-alta-top-30-gay-brasil #11 (+2) https://www.guiagaysaopaulo.com.br/noticias/cultura/pabllo-vittar-e-charli-xcx-mantem-numero-1-no-top-30-gay-brasil 4 Quote
comingback Posted August 14, 2019 at 06:50 PM Posted August 14, 2019 at 06:50 PM (edited) The Je Crois Toi remix is very well made! I reminds me of another song tho... from Madonna maybe? I like the FOMO one, but that's not his best mix so far. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Mln4XgMPmM You mean I want you (Madonna feat. M. Attack) right, yes it sounds similar. Edited August 14, 2019 at 06:51 PM by comingback Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted August 15, 2019 at 03:52 AM Posted August 15, 2019 at 03:52 AM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 3 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.