Jump to content

Céline at Haute Couture Fashion Week - Paris 21st-24th January


Recommended Posts

Posted
I want Céline to star in American Horror Story
  • Like 4
Posted

Now bring on the magazine covers for 2019 please thank you...

And The Met Gala please. :wub:

  • Like 2
Posted
I am very concerned I think she has an eating disorder she lolls absolutely dreadful. Is no one else seeing this ???????
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

this comment makes it sound like Pepe is her play-thing :wacko:

 

That wasn't quite what I was thinking, but yes you could interpret it like that.

 

She is completely in control there, they don't have an equal friendship. What I was trying to say is that yes they are friendly, but Pepe is also a paid employee. The flying around Paris fashion week and trying different outfits etc is quite intense and they and the two girls are probably enjoying it for the most part. But most intense things are short lived and burn themselves out. At a point where Celine still seems emotionally and physically fragile having fun with clothes with Pepe seems to be a comfort to her, exactly as it was when she was working with Law. However in the cold light of day, will she still need that. Will she get fed up of him being around her and move onto the next thing. I think she will.

Edited by RosieBarron
Posted

I think she looks great. But- very, very thin and older than 50.

 

But I certainly don’t think she has an eating disorder. She seems happy, in control and having fun.

  • Like 3
Posted (edited)

That wasn't quite what I was thinking, but yes you could interpret it like that.

 

She is completely in control there, they don't have an equal friendship. What I was trying to say is that yes they are friendly, but Pepe is also a paid employee. The flying around Paris fashion week and trying different outfits etc is quite intense and they and the two girls are probably enjoying it for the most part. But most intense things are short lived and burn themselves out. At a point where Celine still seems emotionally and physically fragile having fun with clothes with Pepe seems to be a comfort to her, exactly as it was when she was working with Law. However in the cold light of day, will she still need that. Will she get fed up of him being around her and move onto the next thing. I think she will.

 

I think you're hoping she will because you don't like him.

 

I won't pretend to know what Celine is feeling or why she is spending time with Pepe but I'd like to think that even if she has grown close to him as a coping mechanism that their friendship is honest, and that she won't just "dispose" of him once she has gotten all she needs as you're implying. I don't see her as that kind of person (even if doing it unintentionally). Just as I would hope Pepe wouldn't do that with her. The truth is we do not know the extent of their friendship because we only see them when they go out for events but surely they also spend plenty of time together that we don't see. But it's evident, imo, that they have a close friendship/bond.

 

No matter the reasons why he's in her life it seems pretty weird, and disturbing, if I'm being honest, to be waiting for her to kick him out of her life. Just because you dislike their relationship?

Maybe they'll part ways at some point, and if that happens then so be it, but for now he's here. She takes him to her things (sometimes for work/fun, sometimes just for fun), he introduces her to his friends, they are having fun together and enjoy each others company.

 

Also, many people close to Celine also work for her. This is not new. Heck, some of her family work for her.

Edited by maki_Dion-er
  • Like 4
Posted

I think she looks great. But- very, very thin and older than 50.

 

But I certainly don’t think she has an eating disorder. She seems happy, in control and having fun.

Posted
I disagree she is skeletal look at the pictures. She is suffering seriously and must seek help. It reminds me of Karen Carpenter. It’s an eating disorder I know from experience
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

 

 

In the galaxy of ancient Greek style dear, which is often imitated on every Hollywood act and awards gala among singers, actress and parties around the globe since the dawn of time honey :innocent: Because that was the style she was imitating with that clothing fyi :innocent: The dress was classy and is often imitated on every Hollywood act but she was just wrong with her hair and her pale skin look again (a frequent error she has often commited in her many Vegas outfits too).

 

Again your strong arrogance and ignorance when replying... is shown with more frequence than desired dear. Have some control over it ^_^

 

 

9e9f343ff08147ea10a949ac0ff13d45.jpg

cariatide-.jpg

 

http://www.ancientgreecefacts.com/images/Ancient-Greek-Clothing.jpg

 

 

What Celine wore was NOT inspired by ancient greece. Look at actual clothing worn by women in ancient greece, what you posted was literally halloween costumes not hollywood representations lmfaoooo

 

Youre the only person in this forum who likes that dress, it was borderline slutty IT WAS NOT CHIC.

 

I have to laugh considering youre calling me ignorant and in the same dress saying its greek inspired and then showing cheap,overdramatised, often objectifying halloween costumes.

 

Even if she wore that look with a tan and long brown hair IT STILL WOULDVE BEEN HIDEOUS. Not to mention how skinny she was

 

 

The pictures you showed above were all actually greek clothing or artistically accurate representations. the entire bottom row was cheap slutty halloween costumes you can buy for $20. Celine was trying to copy young starlets wearing slit dresses with cut outs but the dress was horrid. End of. Not one dress in the same vein as what Celines wearing is greek inspired, its a cut out dress.

 

Greeks didnt walk around in dresses with huge triangles cut in fhe sides, infact challenging me on history was your first mistake. Women in ancient greece while objectifed for mens pleasure, were not allowed to wear anything that revealing, even shown in the pics above you posted. They wore layers of clothing or toga-like dresses made from

Cotton or silk, often adorned with jewels. Women in those times who wore clothing which showed more than theyre legs,face and hands were often severely frowned upon and labelled as wh*res. Please donf try me

Edited by Dion2000
Posted

I disagree she is skeletal look at the pictures. She is suffering seriously and must seek help. It reminds me of Karen Carpenter. It’s an eating disorder I know from experience

 

That is a whole other kettle of fish and a very serious accusation to be throwing around

  • Like 1
Posted

You commit several inconsistencies dear, as usual you do when you say the first thing it crosses your mind without thinking a bit before :innocent:

 

What Celine wore was NOT inspired by ancient greece. Look at actual clothing worn by women in ancient greece, what you posted was literally halloween costumes not hollywood representations lmfaoooo

 

Youre the only person in this forum who likes that dress, it was borderline slutty IT WAS NOT CHIC.

 

I have to laugh considering youre calling me ignorant and in the same dress saying its greek inspired and then showing cheap,overdramatised, often objectifying halloween costumes.

 

Then virtually ALL the music industry and Hollywood actors and actresses have been borderline slutty at some point in their careers, because virtually everyone has wore a dress like that one Céline was wearing at some event in their careers! :ninja: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

 

Slutty Cher in 1988

 

70ee4040b15f483293c025f34380c60e.jpg

 

Slutty JLo

 

gettyimages-498413420_master.jpg?resize=480:*

 

Slutty Beyoncé

 

beyonce-met-gala-composite.jpg

 

Even if she wore that look with a tan and long brown hair IT STILL WOULDVE BEEN HIDEOUS. Not to mention how skinny she was

 

Then according to you she's better appear all covered up to her neck in all her appearances because that's how Céline's body physique IS! You'll never see Céline showing fats in her hips or her belly dear :doh:

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

You commit several inconsistencies dear, as usual you do when you say the first thing it crosses your mind without thinking a bit before :innocent:

 

 

 

Then virtually ALL the music industry and Hollywood actors and actresses have been borderline slutty at some point in their careers, because virtually everyone has wore a dress like that one Céline was wearing at some event in their careers! :ninja: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

 

Slutty Cher in 1988

 

70ee4040b15f483293c025f34380c60e.jpg

 

Slutty JLo

 

gettyimages-498413420_master.jpg?resize=480:*

 

Slutty Beyoncé

 

beyonce-met-gala-composite.jpg

 

 

 

Then according to you she's better appear all covered up to her neck in all her appearances because that's how Céline's body physique IS! You'll never see Céline showing fats in her hips or her belly dear :doh:

 

 

WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BEING FAT. Celine is always skinny but she goes along the spectrum from nearly skeletal to a healthy,good weight. For example,look at her at the BBMAS 2016, alot heavier but still an average healthy weight AND SHE LOOKED GOOD.

 

 

And thanks for dodging all my points about your severe historical inaccuracies and posting halloween costumes as reference :roflmao:

 

 

It wasnt anything to do with it being slutfy jesus christ. My point was using that as reference to what you said about Grecian clothing. Its slutty halloween costumes that try to copy a “slutty” form of hollywood fashion, but these do not dictate someone as a slut.

 

 

And about inconsistencies: YOU TAKE EVERYTHING OUT OF CONTEXT AND WARP IT TO FIT YOUR OWN AGENDA

Posted

I don't really see any problem seeing Céline dressed like this, and if you do, you should check your prudish views maybe :innocent: . She had been dressing all covered up in blankets with René before this very appearance, and just because she was daring that night and had just lost her father and wanted to break free for a moment in her career, that doesn't mean she was dressing "slutty" :innocent: :innocent: :innocent: Many others had done it before and they were praised and acclaimed as "sexy" and "classy". The only problem here was her horrible hair and pale makeup, that combined together it made her look like a 70 year-old lady. But other than that, she looked like a Greek goddess to me :wub:

 

500_F_151145714_3CEOw811ca1vemKMZBfMY5CmAAiHCWG5.jpgceline-dion-2003-billboard-music-awards-p-mgm-grand-garden-arena-mgm-H8AHN9.jpg

 

Yes, this hair was ho-rri-ble.

 

Celine-Dion-6-749x562.jpeg

  • Like 1

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted (edited)

Just to illustrate the brilliant minds we have around here...

 

n the Winter of 2003, Celine was invited to present the Artist of the Year Award at the Billboard Awards, which took place at the MGM in Las Vegas. Celine was uber-excited because her show, "A New Day...," which began earlier that year have been selling out, night after night. Let's not forget that she has her own Colosseum, built just for her.

 

So, the Queen of Las Vegas saw this daring, Roman goddess gown by Roberto Cavalli, and the rest... was history.

 

https://forum.purseb....497447/page-16

 

Okay so let's see the dress worn by a real model, was the model on the right also dressing slutty for you??? :wtf: :wtf: :wtf: Because all I see is a hot model wearing that dress in the right way, with a long brown hair :in_love: But maybe she was also a slut for you :doh:

 

post-6419-0-90487800-1548501028.jpgpost-6419-0-81051800-1548501036.jpg

 

WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT BEING FAT. Celine is always skinny but she goes along the spectrum from nearly skeletal to a healthy,good weight. For example,look at her at the BBMAS 2016, alot heavier but still an average healthy weight AND SHE LOOKED GOOD.

 

 

And thanks for dodging all my points about your severe historical inaccuracies and posting halloween costumes as reference :roflmao:

 

 

It wasnt anything to do with it being slutfy jesus christ. My point was using that as reference to what you said about Grecian clothing. Its slutty halloween costumes that try to copy a "slutty" form of hollywood fashion, but these do not dictate someone as a slut.

 

 

And about inconsistencies: YOU TAKE EVERYTHING OUT OF CONTEXT AND WARP IT TO FIT YOUR OWN AGENDA

 

Those "Halloween costumes" you say are directly inspired in the ancient clothing of Rome and Greece, I say it again, but you're too limited to come to that conclusion I see :doh: :doh: :doh: :rolleyes:

Edited by Javito

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

I think you're hoping she will because you don't like him.

 

I won't pretend to know what Celine is feeling or why she is spending time with Pepe but I'd like to think that even if she has grown close to him as a coping mechanism that their friendship is honest, and that she won't just "dispose" of him once she has gotten all she needs as you're implying. I don't see her as that kind of person (even if doing it unintentionally). Just as I would hope Pepe wouldn't do that with her. The truth is we do not know the extent of their friendship because we only see them when they go out for events but surely they also spend plenty of time together that we don't see. But it's evident, imo, that they have a close friendship/bond.

 

No matter the reasons why he's in her life it seems pretty weird, and disturbing, if I'm being honest, to be waiting for her to kick him out of her life. Just because you dislike their relationship?

Maybe they'll part ways at some point, and if that happens then so be it, but for now he's here. She takes him to her things (sometimes for work/fun, sometimes just for fun), he introduces her to his friends, they are having fun together and enjoy each others company.

 

Also, many people close to Celine also work for her. This is not new. Heck, some of her family work for her.

 

I agree with you that she is not the sort of person who would just drop someone purposely like that. But over time, if she wants to work with other stylists, she makes other friends and he becomes less significant to her. In fairness to him as well, I suspect that she is not always easy to hang around with. Once he's got the publicity he wants out of her, he may well move on to other things.

Posted

 

 

That is a whole other kettle of fish and a very serious accusation to be throwing around

Posted
Least I dare I mean come on she’s way too thin.
Posted (edited)

Just to illustrate the brilliant minds we have around here...

 

 

 

https://forum.purseb....497447/page-16

 

Was the model on the right also dressing slutty for you??? Because all I see is a hot model wearing that dress in the right way, with a long brown hair :in_love:

 

 

 

 

Those "Halloween costumes" you say are directly inspired in the ancient clothing of Rome and Greece, I say it again, but you're too limited to come to that conclusion I see :doh: :doh: :doh: :rolleyes:

 

 

They are halloween costumes that look NOTHING like ancient roman or greek clothing. Theyre fantasised and created by the media and are so far from what was actuakly worn by the greeks and romans it’s ridiculous. No greek or roman woman wouldve been allowed to walk around like that and that type of clothing DID NOT EXIST until the 20th century when people of modern western cultures decided to meddle with it based off of their own fantasies rather than historical accuracy.

 

And it has nothing to do with being a prude oh my god. The slutty thing was in reference to those crude halloween costumes which 99% of the times are labelled as “slutty firewoman” “sexy nurse” “slutty greek goddess” “sexy police woman” etc etc, the STYLE is slutty.

 

And again, your fanatical obsession with brown hair and a tan IT WOULD NOT HAVE MADE IT BETTER. She was dealthy thin and thats why the media was up in arms. It was a cheap dress with horrible hair and a bad physique. THATS IT

 

 

And now youre saying “inspired” editing your original post. You outright said “it is ancient greek clothing” when its the farthest thing from it. Chicken Tikka Masala is also “Indian inspired” but is the farthest thing from Indian food. Same principle, different culture being exemplified

Edited by Dion2000
Posted

Oh wait, more Celine "slutty" Dion in World Music Awards 2007, according to illustrated Dion 2000! :giggle:

 

She was a real slut that night, also revealing her lower back -exactly the same as in the 2003 dress-, despite receiving a World Music Award in front of Prince Albert of Monaco! :-D :giggle: The poor her...

 

http://www3.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Celine+Dion+World+Music+Awards+2007+Arrivals+RtQLzqjDrKZl.jpgworld-music-awards-2007-sala-de-prensa-monte-carlo-gadk1b.jpghttp://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Celine+Dion+World+Music+Awards+2007+Arrivals+5klcMKy2Yz7l.jpghttp://c8.alamy.com/comp/K0D11K/prince-albert-and-celine-dion-attend-the-2007-world-music-awards-held-K0D11K.jpg

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

Oh wait, more Celine "slutty" Dion in World Music Awards 2007, according to illustrated Dion 2000! :giggle:

 

She was a real slut that night, also revealing her lower back -exactly the same as in the 2003 dress-, despite receiving a World Music Award in front of Prince Albert of Monaco! :-D :giggle: The poor her...

 

http://www3.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Celine+Dion+World+Music+Awards+2007+Arrivals+RtQLzqjDrKZl.jpgworld-music-awards-2007-sala-de-prensa-monte-carlo-gadk1b.jpghttp://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Celine+Dion+World+Music+Awards+2007+Arrivals+5klcMKy2Yz7l.jpghttp://c8.alamy.com/comp/K0D11K/prince-albert-and-celine-dion-attend-the-2007-world-music-awards-held-K0D11K.jpg

 

 

And here we go trying to be funny when youre about as funny as an orphanage on fire.

 

That showed off her back, the 2003 literally showed her entire chest area apart from her breasts which im surprised didn’t slip out. Again changing my words, never said she was a slut, she was imitating a popularised version of slutty dressing. Try again

Posted

What Celine wore was NOT inspired by ancient greece. Look at actual clothing worn by women in ancient greece, what you posted was literally halloween costumes not hollywood representations lmfaoooo

 

Youre the only person in this forum who likes that dress, it was borderline slutty IT WAS NOT CHIC.

 

They are halloween costumes that look NOTHING like ancient roman or greek clothing. Theyre fantasised and created by the media and are so far from what was actuakly worn by the greeks and romans it's ridiculous. No greek or roman woman wouldve been allowed to walk around like that and that type of clothing DID NOT EXIST until the 20th century when people of modern western cultures decided to meddle with it based off of their own fantasies rather than historical accuracy.

 

And it has nothing to do with being a prude oh my god. The slutty thing was in reference to those crude halloween costumes which 99% of the times are labelled as "slutty firewoman" "sexy nurse" "slutty greek goddess" "sexy police woman" etc etc, the STYLE is slutty.

 

And again, your fanatical obsession with brown hair and a tan IT WOULD NOT HAVE MADE IT BETTER. She was dealthy thin and thats why the media was up in arms. It was a cheap dress with horrible hair and a bad physique. THATS IT

 

 

And now youre saying "inspired" editing your original post. You outright said "it is ancient greek clothing" when its the farthest thing from it. Chicken Tikka Masala is also "Indian inspired" but is the farthest thing from Indian food. Same principle, different culture being exemplified

 

It was YOU who said she looked borderline SLUTTY on the first place dear, you idiot. Learn to read before posting.

 

And please don't try to edit and add/ellaborate your previous posts to fix the messy dead end you entered with your discussion because it's not working :rolleyes:

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted (edited)

And here we go trying to be funny when youre about as funny as an orphanage on fire.

 

That showed off her back, the 2003 literally showed her entire chest area apart from her breasts which im surprised didn't slip out. Again changing my words, never said she was a slut, she was imitating a popularised version of slutty dressing. Try again

 

So I repeat again, every woman should be all covered and not show an inch of her breast because you are scandalised?!?. That's the bottom line of your stupid and prudish banal point.

 

And omg this is great "the 2003 literally showed her entire chest area apart from her breasts which im surprised didn't slip out" :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: WHERE are you seeing her breasts in the dress dear??? It reveals most of her slim body and skin EXCEPT precisely the breasts!!! Are you just silly today, or need some glasses? :doh:Her breasts are precisely what the dress are covering and FAAAAR from slipping out LOOOL!! :doh: :whistling:

 

You're more narrow-minded, arrogant and idiot than I ever thought :down:

 

Anyway end of discussion. We got it. Céline looked slutty to you that night. Others don't share the same views (fortunately!) :sofunny:

Edited by Javito

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

 

 

So I repeat again, every woman should be all covered and not show an inch of her breast because you are scandalised?!?. That's the bottom line of your stupid and prudish banal point.

 

And omg this is great "the 2003 literally showed her entire chest area apart from her breasts which im surprised didn't slip out" :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: WHERE are you seeing her breasts in the dress dear??? It reveals most of her slim body and skin EXCEPT precisely the breasts!!! Are you just silly today, or need some glasses? :doh:Her breasts are precisely what the dress are covering and FAAAAR from slipping out LOOOL!! :doh: :whistling:

 

You're more narrow-minded, arrogant and idiot than I ever thought :down:

 

Anyway end of discussion. We got it. Céline looked slutty to you that night. Others don't share the same views (fortunately!) :sofunny:

 

Youre the only person here that likes the dress let alone the look. Youre the most arrogant, vile, unfunny, horrible person ive ever met. Youre getting blocked because youre PATHETIC.

 

 

And actually i didnt edit my post to add more, i changed s few spelling mistakes. You however edited youre adding in “inspired” fo avoid being laughed at which also failed.

 

 

No one here likes you. The sooner you realise that the better

Posted
Seriously this is about Celine at PFW not about peoples personal opinion on other fans
  • Like 3

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted

Celine is all around Ukrainian news, which honestly makes me very happy. I do worry a bit about her weight, and I absolutely don't like her hair in a bun. But overall, she chose excellent clothes!

Especially I LOVE these three looks! :wub: (Photos from the article in Vogue Ukraine)

5c4b9037777c2.jpeg

5c4b90589e717.jpeg

5c4b92a25b724.jpeg

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to view

Click here to view the Tweet

 

 

This is not funny. I hope she takes care of herself, she is too skinny now.

Edited by comingback
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Youre the only person here that likes the dress let alone the look. Youre the most arrogant, vile, unfunny, horrible person ive ever met. Youre getting blocked because youre PATHETIC.

 

 

And actually i didnt edit my post to add more, i changed s few spelling mistakes. You however edited youre adding in "inspired" fo avoid being laughed at which also failed.

 

 

No one here likes you. The sooner you realise that the better

 

omg :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr: :mdr:

 

I never said I liked the look, but I do like the dress. And I highly doubt I am the "only one" who loves it here, but that's the typical argument to say when you have run out of any more cohesive arguments to support your futile discussion sayins she looked like a "slut".

 

You really need to try something better to defend your opinions dear :laugh: And get a book or spend some time educating yourself more often. No need to accumulate so much hatred, it's not good being so young!! :whee: :blink: :doh: :P

Edited by Javito

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

I love her....

 

For the record.... I did like the 2003 dress... it was the hair that was the problem as Jav said. It also does look Greek/roman inspired... inspired

 

Kev x

  • Like 5

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...