Jump to content

Céline at Haute Couture Fashion Week - Paris 21st-24th January


Recommended Posts

Posted
LOL Its a disco party in outer space! The only thing that I can say is I hope that she has fun with these clothes.
  • Like 1
Posted

Remember that Law did this, on daytime, at least this Mc Hammer Cosmic look goes perfect with the theme of the venue "Eccentric, scandalous and funny"

 

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article10784895.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Celine-Dion-leaves-the-Royal-Monceau-to-give-a-concert-in-the-city-of-Lyon-in-Paris.jpg

  • Like 5
Posted

Well, it seems they went to show called "Jean Paul Gauthier Fashion Freak Show"...in which case I suppose this would be appropriate attire? 😂😂😂

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BtEr_ftHVnq/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1ixw5u4hkyw48

 

Yeah, see, this is why I asked where she was going lol. She always dresses for the occasion.

 

And please, let's not start another negative Pepe run. He's always with her cause she wants him there. That's it.

And maybe she doesn't hang out with the others in her band cause they aren't into what she likes.

  • Like 4
Posted
Who agrees only Law should be styling her i know hes out of commission but come on even he would be shaking his head right now if hes been seeing her outfits pepe needs to stick to illustration and mabye the vegas wardrobe not her couture outfits because its been making her look older and the outfits are tacky. celine is gorgeous as is she doesnt need to dress freaky like todays stars do for attention. Not trying to be rude just my opinion
  • Like 2
Posted

Yeah, see, this is why I asked where she was going lol. She always dresses for the occasion.

 

And please, let's not start another negative Pepe run. He's always with her cause she wants him there. That's it.

And maybe she doesn't hang out with the others in her band cause they aren't into what she likes.

 

Yes, I just wonder how much longer she will want him there. I can see her getting bored of him eventually.

Posted
I think a lot of these cabaret outings (this time, and last time they were in Paris), are because it's Pepe's dance world and he has friends performing at these places. I mean, he was in Zumanity...this kind of show is his scene.
Posted (edited)

OMG I love her, she REALLY is setting a new set of rules when it comes to fashion...like she can do ANYTHING and the fashion world approves...it reminds me of how fashion forrward she is/was, like in 1999 when the infamous backwards tuxedo at the Oscars...today it would be praised! Actually i think she should wear it AGAIN

 

I'm having Elton John form the 80's vibe with that outit! LOL

Edited by Matias
  • Like 3

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif

"No no, put it back..."

Posted

I think a lot of these cabaret outings (this time, and last time they were in Paris), are because it's Pepe's dance world and he has friends performing at these places. I mean, he was in Zumanity...this kind of show is his scene.

 

I think you are totally right, it is very much his world isn't it.

Posted
Honestly her outfit and makeup she posted in the photo of her and RC for his birthday is better then everything she had on this week. Its just simple i know she was at fashion shows but the outfits were to flashy for her shes not the type i can see wearing some of those choices thats why i liked Law because he was in the middle not to plain but not to crazy looks. Annie was to plain but i did love her work and pepes designs are to flashy and law is the common ground middle which suites her not to much or little.
  • Like 1
Posted

I dont hate it guys..... ive seen her in much worse!!

 

Kev x

  • Like 4
Posted

 

 

Thank God!

 

She’s def won that competition!!!

  • Like 2
Posted

Im gonna challenge u but what has been worse sorry this has got to be in the top 5 worst outfits shes worn in this era not the 90s or early 2000s because back then style was bad hahaha. Remeber im not trying to be mean just my fashion opinion and I would love to hear everyone’s opinion as well

 

I dont hate it guys..... ive seen her in much worse!!

 

Kev x

Posted

I like it! So shoot me for liking something different.

 

Lol she jumped three decades today, the 50's ish one and now to the 80's for a night out!

  • Like 5
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted (edited)

Im gonna challenge u but what has been worse sorry this has got to be in the top 5 worst outfits shes worn in this era not the 90s or early 2000s because back then style was bad hahaha. Remeber im not trying to be mean just my fashion opinion and I would love to hear everyone's opinion as well

 

I think Kev may be referring to the 2016 tours outfits. He does have a point, some of them were very bad.

Edited by RosieBarron
Posted

I actually like it and the daily mail comments are more positive for this ....

 

Kev x

Posted

I like it! So shoot me for liking something different.

 

Lol she jumped three decades today, the 50's ish one and now to the 80's for a night out!

 

I’m with you!!! Love it!!!

  • Like 1

Looking for Celine gifs ? check my channel https://giphy.com/ch...inediongifmaker

giphy.gif

Posted

My boyfriend just saw this and got excited... we both love it... maybe it’s too out there for some of you but it’s so futuristic.... and that’s what she should be going for... setting the trends

 

She is the global fashion icon right now after all

 

Kev x

  • Like 3
Posted (edited)

Im gonna challenge u but what has been worse sorry this has got to be in the top 5 worst outfits shes worn in this era not the 90s or early 2000s because back then style was bad hahaha. Remeber im not trying to be mean just my fashion opinion and I would love to hear everyone's opinion as well

 

Easy

41D7301C00000578-4647790-image-m-31_1498665593793.jpg

Edited by Loup_garou
  • Like 6
Posted (edited)
Hey maybe she's into this scene. She did answer "both" to the question of which do you prefer, lace or latex. :giggle: Edited by DionFanAlways
  • Like 4
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

Easy

41D7301C00000578-4647790-image-m-31_1498665593793.jpg

 

Why you would you remind us all of that monstrosity? Ha ha

  • Like 1
Posted

This outfit always reminds me of the Spy vs Spy characters lol. It's the hat.

Remember that Law did this, on daytime, at least this Mc Hammer Cosmic look goes perfect with the theme of the venue "Eccentric, scandalous and funny"

 

http://i1.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article10784895.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Celine-Dion-leaves-the-Royal-Monceau-to-give-a-concert-in-the-city-of-Lyon-in-Paris.jpg

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

This look is amazing, i love how people are saying “THIS ISNT CELINE” acting as if theyve been her good judy since she was 5.... smh you all dont know her as much as you THINK you do

 

She looks amazing, the makeup is on point and in the second pic with the guy it looks better than the pro pic. Even so, it looks incredible. So different and i love the mesh on the chest UGH AMAZING.

 

 

 

And youre all calling for Law and yet in 2016 he gave some of the WORST things ive ever seen celine in. All those weird baggy legged tuxedo things with missing arms or the HORRENDOUS white one with a shower curtain dragging behind it. OR the white outfit she wore during the day with the huge hat and no makeup and looked like a demonic presence... id take this over that anyday

 

 

 

Out of all the looks imma rate them

 

 

1) The Black dress from the first day

2) The beige look

3) THIS / the pink dress and curly hair

4) The wine coloured leather look

5) the chic grandma look

6) the cow onesie

7) the grey suit and horrific hair

Edited by Dion2000
  • Like 1
Posted

Okay i agree with u on that but it wasnt as bad as todays

 

 

 

 

Easy

41D7301C00000578-4647790-image-m-31_1498665593793.jpg

Posted

👇🏼👏🏼

 

This look is amazing, i love how people are saying “THIS ISNT CELINE” acting as if theyve been her good judy since she was 5.... smh you all dont know her as much as you THINK you do

 

  • Like 6

Looking for Celine gifs ? check my channel https://giphy.com/ch...inediongifmaker

giphy.gif

Posted
Does anyone know why i cant post photos recently it always says upload error and my files are not to big. Dont know if anyone else has recently had this problem

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...