Jump to content

Céline at Haute Couture Fashion Week - Paris 21st-24th January


Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

For me it’s the most exciting look.... guess you guys forget it’s friday night?

 

Kev x

Edited by Peppercorn1991
  • Like 3
Posted

Okay i agree with u on that but it wasnt as bad as todays

 

 

Thats a THOUSAND times worse than tonights look

  • Like 3
Posted (edited)

This look is amazing, i love how people are saying "THIS ISNT CELINE" acting as if theyve been her good judy since she was 5.... smh you all dont know her as much as you THINK you do

 

She looks amazing, the makeup is on point and in the second pic with the guy it looks better than the pro pic. Even so, it looks incredible. So different and i love the mesh on the chest UGH AMAZING.

 

 

 

And youre all calling for Law and yet in 2016 he gave some of the WORST things ive ever seen celine in. All those weird baggy legged tuxedo things with missing arms or the HORRENDOUS white one with a shower curtain dragging behind it. OR the white outfit she wore during the day with the huge hat and no makeup and looked like a demonic presence... id take this over that anyday

 

Well we all know she is eccentric and can be experimental. Only sometimes she needs someone to bounce things off in order to not go too far. Unfortunately, she doesn't seem to have had that since Rene died. If she had been doing this since the start of her career, she wouldn't have got half as far as she has.

 

Same goes for long extended speeches which are well past their sell by date...

Edited by RosieBarron
Posted

 

 

Well we all know she is eccentric and can be experimental. Only sometimes she needs someone to bounce things off in order to not go too far. Unfortunately, she doesn't seem to have had that since Rene died. If she had been doing this since the start of her career, she wouldn't have got half as far as she has.

 

 

This is about the stupidest thing ive ever heard

 

 

So her wearing a fashion look she likes is so detrimental and wouldve affected her career earlier on ? BULL

 

And youre bringing up Rene ? REALLY ?

 

What has that got to do with anything. He let her wear a dress with a see through skirt and thong on promoting disney only 2 years into her career so theres that.

 

 

And i cant believe youre equating a fashion choice to her being off the rails since Rene died. Its disgusting to me

Posted (edited)
oops Edited by DionFanAlways
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

Celine could wear whatever she wants... this past few years has shown that.... she will always be held as the queen of music and fashion...

 

Nobody got anywhere fitting in with everyone else...

 

For celine who has seen this week the most outrageous looks at the shows... this look is normal...

 

Kev x

  • Like 2
Posted

Oh please! you wanna talk about awful fashion choices? (not to mention hair dye) I'll wait...

She has been killing it for the last 2-3 years

post-22352-0-96019700-1548455498_thumb.jpg

  • Like 6

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif

"No no, put it back..."

Posted (edited)

This is about the stupidest thing ive ever heard

 

 

So her wearing a fashion look she likes is so detrimental and wouldve affected her career earlier on ? BULL

 

And youre bringing up Rene ? REALLY ?

 

What has that got to do with anything. He let her wear a dress with a see through skirt and thong on promoting disney only 2 years into her career so theres that.

 

 

And i cant believe youre equating a fashion choice to her being off the rails since Rene died. Its disgusting to me

 

You have totally misunderstood everything that I said.

 

I am not saying she is off the rails at all. What I am saying is that the relationship she had with Rene meant that she always had someone who would tell her no when needed. She doesn't seem to have that.

 

I am not saying everything she wore in the past was great, but on the whole it was better than some of these outfits and not as outlandish.

 

And yes I did mention Rene, he's still pretty significant as we saw this week.

Edited by RosieBarron
Posted
I wonder if she will wear nununu to the launch opening tomorrow that is if shes going which she probably is thats why shes probably still there
Posted

Oh please! you wanna talk about awful fashion choices? (not to mention hair dye) I'll wait...

She has been killing it for the last 2-3 years

Lol that's what I was trying to post.
  • Like 3
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted (edited)

Oh please! you wanna talk about awful fashion choices? (not to mention hair dye) I'll wait...

She has been killing it for the last 2-3 years

 

Aah thanks i waited for someone to post this pic lol!!

Edited by felicia
  • Like 2

Looking for Celine gifs ? check my channel https://giphy.com/ch...inediongifmaker

giphy.gif

Posted
Dont be so negative about the pepe... and the outfit makes totally sense now!! Just read What the show is about

 

https://m.ticketmaster.fr/en/manifestation/jean-paul-gaultier-fashion-freak-show-ticket/idmanif/418970

 

I was definitely confused by the look when I first saw it, but knowing now where she was headed and why she dressed this way...all makes perfect sense. She’s having FUN and loves to dress the part. If that outfit doesn’t scream freak show I don’t know what does.

 

And agreed! People seriously need to back off on Pepe.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  • Like 3
Posted

 

 

You have totally misunderstood everything that I said.

 

I am not saying she is off the rails at all. What I am saying is that the relationship she had with Rene meant that she always had someone who would tell her no when needed. She doesn't seem to have that.

 

Thats exactly what you’re implying

 

And youre also saying that Rene would never let her wear this when hes let her wear FAR FAR worse so thats complete drivel. Not to mention SHES A FREE WOMAN. If she really likes it no one can tell her she cant wear it

 

And i guess that leads us back to the fact that post Renes passing weve seen the real celine the celine weve been dying to see and now youre all sh*tt*ng on it.... sigh

  • Like 2
Posted
What was everyone’s favourite look so far this week mine was yesterdays withe the red coat and her hair down like she has it done for the vegas shows. I would upload the pic but the uploader wont work for me
Posted

After all these shows she has been to the last years, you might think that she would pick some ideas from it for her own shows.

But until now we haven't seen it yet.

Hope she will burst with creativity. She certainly is with her fashion.

  • Like 5
Posted

Thats exactly what you're implying

 

And youre also saying that Rene would never let her wear this when hes let her wear FAR FAR worse so thats complete drivel. Not to mention SHES A FREE WOMAN. If she really likes it no one can tell her she cant wear it

 

And i guess that leads us back to the fact that post Renes passing weve seen the real celine the celine weve been dying to see and now youre all sh*tt*ng on it.... sigh

 

Sorry, I am not sure where this aggression has come from. I am going to stop replying to you now.

  • Like 1
Posted

LOL, I'm tempted to quote it just to annoy people.

 

BTW Pepe is always around her it's because hi is her stylist, especially for this occasion he will be around. It's not the same wit band member, why would they with her for ? And lots of band, they don't hang out a lot with each other in their free time.

When she in her family time, Pepe wasn't there, so, actually he is not always with here. You just hate him so he annoys you everytime you saw him around.

  • Like 3
Posted
Ok at first I was like WTF, that outfit is a bit risky, freaky lol but since they were at the Gaultier Fashion Freak show, I think the outfit is PERFECT!! Great job!
  • Like 5
Posted (edited)

Ughhh a big no no, a no no, a no no... to that new outfit :wtf: Eccentric!!

 

Sunglasses at night?? She's like a slim version of Yoko Ono now :sofunny: Even Pepe has to help her through to see where she's going :giggle:

 

And I'm tired of pepe all around her.

Nice she has a friend, but something tells me they just love to take advantage being around celine.

 

Have you ever ever seen her going out with her band members who know her more than 20 years?

Since he is around she is only with those 3 musketeers :giggle:

 

Her band members were not her stylists... When Law was her stylist, he was with her all the time and after her, and nobody here said a word :innocent:

Edited by Javito
  • Like 1

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

She looks like Lady Gaga on American Horror Story :giggle:

 

Oh please! you wanna talk about awful fashion choices? (not to mention hair dye) I'll wait...

She has been killing it for the last 2-3 years

 

Actually that outfit was so classy and chic, the only thing that failed there was that horrible dyed HAIR. But the dress with a long, curly long hair like last night's would have looked terrific ^_^ :wub:

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

omg, this one is nuts LOL :D

 

I don’t care... Today’s choices are hideous, among the ugliest things she’s ever worn. After skating it yesterday they had to go and f*** it up today. Smh.

 

 

  • Like 1
Posted

Yes, I just wonder how much longer she will want him there. I can see her getting bored of him eventually.

 

this comment makes it sound like Pepe is her play-thing :wacko:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...