Jump to content

Céline at Haute Couture Fashion Week - Paris 21st-24th January


Recommended Posts

Posted

Gosh, it's winter and look how she is walking around the streets of Paris :D isn't she cold?

 

That's irrelevant! Style > weather :giggle: Plus she is Canadian Quebecois.

  • Like 1
Posted

Gosh, it's winter and look how she is walking around the streets of Paris :D isn't she cold?

I ask the same question myself all the time... ;)
  • Like 1
Posted

That's irrelevant! Style > weather :giggle: Plus she is CanadianQuebecois.

this might be the reason :)
Posted

Oh oh hello??? Am I the only one who saw through the 2002 Grammy Awards yesterday? Last night we had a travel through time back to 2002, now bring the music back to 2002/2003 too!?!? :w00t: :wub: :wub: :wub:

 

829436.jpgsinger-celine-dion-2002-grammy-450w-98173238.jpg829436.jpgCcQOH_yUcAAPwew.jpghttp://cbsnews1.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2014/01/17/411fdc6a-9b43-44ea-8e6d-7eb987dc6b9d/resize/620x465/dc6c8ff3be23dccfb36dfc7c90323af5/829436.jpg

I was just about to post a picture from her look during the Grammys in 2002, because she looks the same now :D same thoughts!
  • Like 1
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted (edited)

That's irrelevant! Style > weather :giggle: Plus she is CanadianQuebecois.

LOL :D yes, once she said herself "when you think about comfort you're getting old" :D but she always used to take care of her health, because she didn't want to catch a cold or get sick because of her voice condition. Guess these days are gone and she just enjoys life Edited by ryba
  • Like 1
post-5889-0-11519200-1681245149_thumb.jpg

Posted

Relax, it's, like, 10 degrees in Paris. That's spring by Canadian standards! 😜

Besides, she's only going from hotel to limo to venue...not exactly hiking around in the dead of winter!

  • Like 2
Posted
I really like her look today. She looks more "mature" but it's very elegant and it works! :wub:
  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

Haha, yeah. They were showing various versions of these clips all through the morning show, and kept introducing it as "We keep following the adventures of Celine in Paris!"

I need an "Adventures of Celine in Paris" children's picture book!

(Pepe can illustrate :giggle: )

 

I'd rather a vlog. I volunteer to record and edit XD

Posted

Who knows if this is reliable, but - https://www.lyst.com/news/celine-dion-fashion-week/

 

"This season alone, the singer-turned-designer (she recently launched a gender neutral clothing line for kids) was responsible for over 193,000 social impressions, with online searches for “Celine Dion Fashion Week” going up by over 5,000% in less than a week.[...]

In fact, her fashion influence is already palpable. Social mentions spiked by over 83% when she posed in a cashmere leopard print sweatsuit from LA based brand Baja East, and with her Instagram posts garnering an average of 150,000 likes, it’s easy to see why so many designers want her on the front row."

 

Her following on twitter also went up by like 2000 since PFW began. So I believe it.

Posted

Céline is having a late night tonigh at a theater/club with her gang of 4

 

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

 

 

  • Like 4
Posted

Gosh, it's winter and look how she is walking around the streets of Paris :D isn't she cold?

 

She's going from the building to the car and car to building. And maybe it's not that cold and even if it were she'd tough it out for a few seconds to show her look for the cameras XD

Posted
Right I’m sorry this is just nuts lol
Posted (edited)

Sorry but thats a horrible outfit choice its to flashy and not celine.

 

Couldn't agree more, this is just, well hideous!

 

The best image of her posted today was the photo of her and RC, simple makeup, hoodie, jeans.

Edited by RosieBarron
  • Like 2
Posted

Omg I'm sorry this is just too much.

This is just seeking for attention. And exaggerate the fact she is a fashion icon.

  • Like 3
Posted (edited)

Omg I'm sorry this is just too much.

This is just seeking for attention. And exaggerate the fact she is a fashion icon.

 

You are exactly right. This is not classy Celine. This is I'm going too far but noone has the guts to tell me Celine.

 

The picture of her and Pepe is the worst thing, she looks miserable at the camera taking the picture and yet has gone out dressed like that. Unless she is just annoyed at Pepe for telling her it looked good!

Edited by RosieBarron
  • Like 1
Posted

where is she going?

I'm conflicted with this look. I think it would look better without the hat and a different pair of glasses.

 

 

Posted

OK this is hilarious.

 

Law, help!!

  • Like 1
Posted

And I'm tired of pepe all around her.

Nice she has a friend, but something tells me they just love to take advantage being around celine.

 

Have you ever ever seen her going out with her band members who know her more than 20 years?

Since he is around she is only with those 3 musketeers :giggle:

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
Im usually never negative about her outfits but Dear God Please Make Law Get Better ASAP Celine needs his design choices now. Lol hahaha I love Celine but This looks like something lady gaga would wear is she going to outer space or a 80s disco. Sorry my fav look was the one where she had the red coat on and her hair down in the morning show yesterday Edited by Tricey3115
  • Like 3
Posted

And I'm tired of pepe all around her.

Nice she has a friend, but something tells me they just love to take advantage being around celine.

 

Have you ever ever seen her going out with her band members who know her more than 20 years?

Since he is around she is only with those 3 musketeers :giggle:

 

Nearly posted the same thing earlier this evening. A sick of the sight of the guy. It is nice that she has a friend, but I do wonder if she wasn't famous and wasn't paying him, what his interest in her would be. It is hard not to be cynical.

 

Also there is the way that whilst the two girls just follow her, he always places himself near her and so he is always photographed with her. There is something which just seems quite self seeking about it.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...