Peppercorn1991 Posted January 25, 2019 at 08:45 AM Posted January 25, 2019 at 08:45 AM Looked like she had an amazing time! Kev x 3 Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted January 25, 2019 at 08:49 AM Posted January 25, 2019 at 08:49 AM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet I like how Celine tries to hype people whenever she's part of the audience, she wanted to give the performers a standing ovation. Unfortunately, no one but Pepe followed along here. 5 Quote
Dancing_Queen Posted January 25, 2019 at 09:17 AM Posted January 25, 2019 at 09:17 AM I like how Celine tries to hype people whenever she's part of the audience, she wanted to give the performers a standing ovation. I know, it's one of my favourite things about her.She always wants to make people feel good/supported/appreciated. She's such a kind, positive spirit. ❤ 4 Quote
joaofilho Posted January 25, 2019 at 11:44 AM Posted January 25, 2019 at 11:44 AM The best look and clothing is the Moulin Rouge, how can this, the clothes of the parades I found boring, no beautiful clothes, I hope Pepe does a better job and superior than Law. this pink dress she is beautiful, jovial, happy, I found her sad in the parades, I do not know why. 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted January 25, 2019 at 11:58 AM Posted January 25, 2019 at 11:58 AM The best look and clothing is the Moulin Rouge, how can this, the clothes of the parades I found boring, no beautiful clothes, I hope Pepe does a better job and superior than Law. this pink dress she is beautiful, jovial, happy, I found her sad in the parades, I do not know why. I’d hardly say her other looks were boring lol but yes the last look was beautiful Kev x 2 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted January 25, 2019 at 12:10 PM Posted January 25, 2019 at 12:10 PM She looks gorgeous here----and i imagine it is the actually doing her hair part that helps. How lovely for the staff of the Moulin Rouge to have such a visitor. I walked by there a month ago but went to Crazy Horse instead, 1 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Shamrock_1982 Posted January 25, 2019 at 12:24 PM Posted January 25, 2019 at 12:24 PM U reckon she might do New York fashion week next weekend? 1 Quote
Popular Post Matias Posted January 25, 2019 at 01:03 PM Popular Post Posted January 25, 2019 at 01:03 PM (edited) Did you see?? SAME EARINGS!!! She keeps them like...since 2002??? I wonder how they came "alive" again, like she choose them out of the blue after 17 years? LOL Edited January 25, 2019 at 01:13 PM by Matias 10 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
Xpresso Posted January 25, 2019 at 01:51 PM Posted January 25, 2019 at 01:51 PM (edited) The TV show host just before the end while Celine is singing La vie en rose: "She could go on for hours!" Oh yes she could!!! Edited January 25, 2019 at 01:51 PM by Xpresso 2 Quote
scielle Posted January 25, 2019 at 01:54 PM Posted January 25, 2019 at 01:54 PM The TV show host just before the end while Celine is singing La vie en rose: "She could go on for hours!" Oh yes she could!!! Haha, yeah. They were showing various versions of these clips all through the morning show, and kept introducing it as "We keep following the adventures of Celine in Paris!"I need an "Adventures of Celine in Paris" children's picture book! (Pepe can illustrate ) 2 Quote
scielle Posted January 25, 2019 at 02:00 PM Posted January 25, 2019 at 02:00 PM Who knows if this is reliable, but - https://www.lyst.com/news/celine-dion-fashion-week/ "This season alone, the singer-turned-designer (she recently launched a gender neutral clothing line for kids) was responsible for over 193,000 social impressions, with online searches for “Celine Dion Fashion Week” going up by over 5,000% in less than a week.[...]In fact, her fashion influence is already palpable. Social mentions spiked by over 83% when she posed in a cashmere leopard print sweatsuit from LA based brand Baja East, and with her Instagram posts garnering an average of 150,000 likes, it’s easy to see why so many designers want her on the front row." 7 Quote
scielle Posted January 25, 2019 at 04:45 PM Posted January 25, 2019 at 04:45 PM Well, she's still in Paris - https://www.instagram.com/p/BtEI6MbnEYA/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1nvox6x52e3rr 2 Quote
Critiaslux Posted January 25, 2019 at 04:49 PM Posted January 25, 2019 at 04:49 PM Well, she's still in Paris - https://www.instagram.com/p/BtEI6MbnEYA/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1nvox6x52e3rr Likely she stays for the celinununu popup store then. And with the amount of press received this week, I guess it is pre-promotion 😊 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted January 25, 2019 at 04:55 PM Posted January 25, 2019 at 04:55 PM (edited) Grandma look with the 90’s lipstick she used to wear. Love to see her with poker straight long her tomorrow. Edited January 25, 2019 at 04:57 PM by Shamrock_1982 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted January 25, 2019 at 04:57 PM Posted January 25, 2019 at 04:57 PM Well, she's still in Paris - https://www.instagram.com/p/BtEI6MbnEYA/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1nvox6x52e3rrLove this! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Loup_garou Posted January 25, 2019 at 05:14 PM Posted January 25, 2019 at 05:14 PM Love this header from LeFigaro.frhttp://i.f1g.fr/media/ext/1900x800_crop/madame.lefigaro.fr/sites/default/files/img/2019/01/celine-dion.jpg 3 Quote
scielle Posted January 25, 2019 at 05:16 PM Posted January 25, 2019 at 05:16 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/BtEMRg4Hz3Z/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=hjmh90muzhht 1 Quote
ryba Posted January 25, 2019 at 05:19 PM Posted January 25, 2019 at 05:19 PM Did you see?? SAME EARINGS!!! She keeps them like...since 2002??? I wonder how they came "alive" again, like she choose them out of the blue after 17 years? LOLLOOL nice find! I think that she went through her looks from the past and relized that this 2002 look is one of her very best and wanted to bring it back 1 Quote
nowanorris Posted January 25, 2019 at 05:28 PM Posted January 25, 2019 at 05:28 PM Well, she's still in Paris - https://www.instagra...d=1nvox6x52e3rr I am LOVING this look - so fun and different. She can rock any time period. Anyone know what the photo is on her purse? 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted January 25, 2019 at 05:32 PM Posted January 25, 2019 at 05:32 PM Per Sydney’s stories, they went to Alexandre Vauthier’s atelier! Must be planning new looks for the future events!!! 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
scielle Posted January 25, 2019 at 05:38 PM Posted January 25, 2019 at 05:38 PM (edited) https://www.vogue.com/article/celine-dion-paris-moulin-rouge-curls-hair-pink-dress Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Edited January 25, 2019 at 05:43 PM by scielle 3 Quote
Holborn Posted January 25, 2019 at 06:30 PM Posted January 25, 2019 at 06:30 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/BtEUlBzHXyy/ So different everytime! How is she doing it?! lol 3 Quote
RosieBarron Posted January 25, 2019 at 06:40 PM Posted January 25, 2019 at 06:40 PM (edited) https://www.instagra.../p/BtEUlBzHXyy/ So different everytime! How is she doing it?! lol The previous images of this outfit seemed fine. There is something about these ones those which make her look like an old lady. Thinks it's the style combined with her looking quite frail this week. Interesting that she seems to be wearing a ring on her wedding ring finger again, both last night and today. Maybe prompted by her thoughts at the show the other day when she got emotional. Who knows. Edited January 25, 2019 at 06:43 PM by RosieBarron Quote
stevo Posted January 25, 2019 at 06:47 PM Author Posted January 25, 2019 at 06:47 PM I love her 2 Quote
Katie Posted January 25, 2019 at 06:47 PM Posted January 25, 2019 at 06:47 PM Did you see?? SAME EARINGS!!! She keeps them like...since 2002??? I wonder how they came "alive" again, like she choose them out of the blue after 17 years? LOL Well, her jeweleries are expensives, and I like the idea that even though she's a richer amongst the the richest, she knows how (some) things are valuable, and the worth of hard working...She knows that she doesn't have to be such a materialistic but no waste Quote
Holborn Posted January 25, 2019 at 06:55 PM Posted January 25, 2019 at 06:55 PM (edited) The previous images of this outfit seemed fine. There is something about these ones those which make her look like an old lady. Thinks it's the style combined with her looking quite frail this week. It's the lipstick imo. Focus on the last pic, thats my fav And some new ones https://www.instagram.com/p/BtEXuSqHimc/ I like all of them here!! But 1st and 3rd..oh my amazing! Edited January 25, 2019 at 06:57 PM by Holborn 1 Quote
ryba Posted January 25, 2019 at 07:17 PM Posted January 25, 2019 at 07:17 PM Gosh, it's winter and look how she is walking around the streets of Paris isn't she cold? Quote
ryba Posted January 25, 2019 at 07:18 PM Posted January 25, 2019 at 07:18 PM It's the lipstick imo. Focus on the last pic, thats my fav And some new ones https://www.instagra.../p/BtEXuSqHimc/ I like all of them here!! But 1st and 3rd..oh my amazing!Gosh, it's winter and look how she is walking around the streets of Paris isn't she cold? Quote
Javito Posted January 25, 2019 at 07:20 PM Posted January 25, 2019 at 07:20 PM The best look and clothing is the Moulin Rouge, how can this, the clothes of the parades I found boring, no beautiful clothes, I hope Pepe does a better job and superior than Law. this pink dress she is beautiful, jovial, happy, I found her sad in the parades, I do not know why. Did you see?? SAME EARINGS!!! She keeps them like...since 2002??? I wonder how they came "alive" again, like she choose them out of the blue after 17 years? LOL LOOL nice find! I think that she went through her looks from the past and relized that this 2002 look is one of her very best and wanted to bring it back Oh oh hello??? Am I the only one who saw through the 2002 Grammy Awards yesterday? Last night we had a travel through time back to 2002, now bring the music back to 2002/2003 too!?!? :wub: http://cbsnews1.cbsistatic.com/hub/i/r/2014/01/17/411fdc6a-9b43-44ea-8e6d-7eb987dc6b9d/resize/620x465/dc6c8ff3be23dccfb36dfc7c90323af5/829436.jpg 5 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
scielle Posted January 25, 2019 at 07:21 PM Posted January 25, 2019 at 07:21 PM Per one of the performers, she spent over an hour backstage at Moulin Rouge last night (see comments at https://www.instagram.com/p/BtEVjMVBE-5/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=8q4gxpuauyuj) Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.