Jump to content

Céline at Haute Couture Fashion Week - Paris 21st-24th January


Recommended Posts

Posted
I think todays the last day of haute couture week are there any more shows ? If not she may stay in paris a while or may go back and see her babies in Vegas
  • Like 1
Posted

I think todays the last day of haute couture week are there any more shows ? If not she may stay in paris a while or may go back and see her babies in Vegas

 

I hope she goes back to her mom and have her cook some soul food :blushing1:

  • Like 7


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted

 

How do you know about the wedding Song??? Is There any video or article about that???

I knew that as well. She, told that in the 90s

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk

 

 

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted

She is lean, but it must be due to some factors, which I think can be:

1- She is stressed with the work load and is not eating right

 

2 - If you can observe, your whites and legs are masi turned, maybe she is doing some type of exercise or bodybuilding, from the beginning leaves the person leaner and soon afterwards the person is gaining muscle mass and getting a little lean mass.

 

It may be one of these factors, I really hope to be the second option, because its thinness worries me, clearly from seeing her bones, although she has always been lean, but now she is too much.

 

I also noticed that she has little hair, she is losing hair, it must be stress or some disorder, worried about Celine.

 

I loved the brown dress, it was chic, is it still going on some parade?

  • Like 2
Posted

I also noticed that she has little hair, she is losing hair, it must be stress or some disorder, worried about Celine.

 

Her hair getting thin is going on since ANDHC! :giggle:


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
I’d be surprised as she’s over this far, if she don’t stop in London for a night on the way back to the states, to meet with Sony and the festival organisers ahead of July.
  • Like 2
Posted

I’d be surprised as she’s over this far, if she don’t stop in London for a night on the way back to the states, to meet with Sony and the festival organisers ahead of July.

 

Very true

Posted

So... I tried a little spying on the other forum lol and they thought Pepe is Céline's boyfriend and saying that is she anorexic or what.. that they hope she's ok lol

 

See! She's so skinny now.. Maybe eat some fries and burger and ice cream 3x a day lol

Posted
She has been in the tabloids with them saying she is anorexic for decades. And the work load? She works far less than your average human being who works 9-5 for 5 days a week,
  • Like 6

"People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."

- Céline Dion, 1990

Posted

I agree we can't judge about someone's appearance. You never know what is going on.

 

But fact is she looks skinnier than she did before.

You can't deny that.

 

I'm positive that it has to do with age, hormones and her overall daily life.

 

Maybe a little more thought in what she wears can do a lot of difference.

  • Like 2
Posted

Did Céline go to Zuhair Murad Fashion Show?

 

Posted

I agree we can't judge about someone's appearance. You never know what is going on.

 

But fact is she looks skinnier than she did before.

You can't deny that.

 

I'm positive that it has to do with age, hormones and her overall daily life.

 

Maybe a little more thought in what she wears can do a lot of difference.

 

Well said!

Posted

She has been in the tabloids with them saying she is anorexic for decades. And the work load? She works far less than your average human being who works 9-5 for 5 days a week,

Maybe but it's a very different type of stress, mainly if she's managing it all. That's the part that could really stress her out, not the singing...
Posted

She has been in the tabloids with them saying she is anorexic for decades. And the work load? She works far less than your average human being who works 9-5 for 5 days a week,

 

Ha, 9-5, 5 days / week? I wish! More like twice that!

Posted
Celine looking thinner doesn't necessarily mean she has health problems. I actually think she is eating much more healthy food now and also exercising more. If she is gaining muscle and losing fat she might weight even more than before. But I think is her diet what she has improved after the earn operation last year. But I agree she hasn't looked so thin in a long time, but looking at the energy she shows in the stage I don't think we should worry.
  • Like 3
Posted (edited)

If her hair is thinning, she surely has enough money to sort that out. wigs/extensions etc etc etc !! She has enough money to have her hair look nicer, she must like it herself ?.........................glad she wore it down today ...........Looks good

 

It needs more height if its up

Edited by takeachance

http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gif

RIP Rene Angelil xx

 

Sending Love and Prayers to Celine

Posted
  • Like 3


Rick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!



A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07



Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!



How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th

Posted
Best look to me so far this week probably cause her hair is down she always looks better with it down
  • Like 4
Posted

 

 

49627636_142384466675842_2352902190462345490_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-atl3-1.cdninstagram.com

 

lol ...deadpool in da house and celine is trying a new costume set for deadpool 3

  • Like 1

http://aycu26.webshots.com/image/29945/2002084162406147433_rs.jpg

 

 

 

"Taking Chances"...All Malaysian pls standby for the best album release in the year of 2007....

Posted

 

 

I hope she goes back to her mom and have her cook some soul food :blushing1:

 

 

I hope Maman Dion is doing well, I can’t rememner the last time we’ve seen her with Celine either travel or in Las Vegas, ever since Celine has been in Vegas since the beginning she’d pop up in the casino from time to time and be backstage with Celine...it’s been awhile.

Posted
Today’s outfit is AMAZING! Total 180 too from yesterday. She looks amazing! Love this rock chic look!
  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted
Looks like, per Sydney’s story, they went to the Givenchy atelier! So, my guess is that we’ll get a new outfit from them here soon. They may also be working on touring/Hyde Park outfits!

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

She looks flawless there.... love her choice today!

 

Kev x

  • Like 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...