Jump to content

Céline at Haute Couture Fashion Week - Paris 21st-24th January


Recommended Posts

Posted
Maybe that news will make Céline gain more weight... skinny makes you look old.
Posted

Maybe that news will make Céline gain more weight... skinny makes you look old.

 

it is ridiculous ... talking about Celine's physique ... she is beautiful the way she is PERIOD ... she doesnt owe anyone any expenation how fat or this she should be .. so leave her all alone !!! She looks happy .. thats main for me!

  • Like 4
Posted

Maybe that news will make Céline gain more weight... skinny makes you look old.

 

 

That’s incredibly rude

  • Like 4
Posted

I've loved all the outfits so far.

First look was my favourite, because well legs :wub:

Posted

DAMN she's very thin now indeed! But also might be the way she is standing! I am sure she's fine and it's just stress.

 

I agree, she is thin of course, but this outfit is totally wrong for her. The shoulders on the blazer makes it look like her bones are sticking out!

Posted

Loving her looks this year in Paris!!!

 

The last one makes her look like a goddess!

 

Kev x

  • Like 6
Posted (edited)

Well, the overall media reaction around all this seems to be:

1) OMG, slay Celine, slay! (Also, how about them reaction shots!)

2) OMG, Pepe!!, and

3) Um...she's skeletal...

 

Not necessarily in that order. But so far, more definitely leaning towards 1).

Edited by scielle
  • Like 1
Posted

Shes crying because theyre playing The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face and that probably reminds her of Rene

 

Exactly what I was thinking!

 

BTW anyone knows how's Celine's mum?

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

https://www.instagra.../p/Bs_KENSjgbu/

 

The tears are real..She too cute! Oh boy she will buy everything im telling ya :giggle:

 

I'm not surprised she's crying. Isn't the song playing 'the first time ever I saw your face', one of her and Rene's songs.

Edited by RosieBarron
  • Like 2
Posted

On Dutch news a topic about people worried about Celine's health because she looks so Thin on the last fashion photos

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk

 

 

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted

Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to view

Click here to view the Tweet

Now in this photo I actually kind of like this suit!

  • Like 2

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

Now in this photo I actually kind of like this suit!

 

Yeah, that's a much better angle.

  • Like 1
Posted

 

 

The fact that she appreciates every form of art, makes her so special and adorable. A woman full of emotions :wub:

 

 

Shes crying because theyre playing TFTEISYF

Posted

 

 

I'm not surprised she's crying. Isn't the song playing 'the first time ever I saw your face', one of her and Rene's songs.

 

Indeeed, the first song for the wedding dance 😯

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

Another photo of Celine and RVDK after the show. Also the link at the top of this post is the video that accompanies the first photo. Credit to @raquelstrada's IG story

 

http://tinypic.com/u...xc#.XEjCrCmGquo <<< Video that accompanies the first photo I've posted

 

http://i66.tinypic.com/2q1t11f.jpg

 

http://oi64.tinypic.com/ae32ie.jpg

Edited by Kristinaz
Posted (edited)
some german medias also state celine being way to skinny and make assumptions about her health and that she´s still in too much pain because she´s missing Rene, that´s the reason why she she looks so unhappy and healthy. How the media always make the thing much bigger and extrem than it really is. Really, Celine isn´t sick, maybe just a bit stressed, but she is and will be fine Edited by ordinary fan

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...