ordinary fan Posted January 23, 2019 at 09:30 PM Posted January 23, 2019 at 09:30 PM (edited) By looking at some of these pictures, I think it's perfectly understandable about the people saying she looks too frail lately, I've never seen her face look so skinny. Anyone with eyes can see this, it's undeniable. maybe you´re right, but I think it is a bit like end of a new day, maybe a bit more skinny. It confuses me that in the message video about london this year, she looks absolutely amazing. Maybe this video was shot a few months/weeks ago, but it can´t be that old, so it´s also very recent. Maybe she´s just stressed, because of vegas, the time period of the year (rene´s passing). I´m sure she will (is) be fine Edited January 23, 2019 at 09:32 PM by ordinary fan 2 Quote
ordinary fan Posted January 23, 2019 at 09:31 PM Posted January 23, 2019 at 09:31 PM But hasn't this picture been taken just after she was sat there crying at the show. She's out and about doing things, there can't be much physically wrong. She must also be tired with the travelling and busy schedule in Paris. On top of that we are in the stage in the year where she has multiple bad anniversaries. I mean wasn't it only yesterday the third anniversary of the funeral? I would put money on her looking a lot better in a month or so's time.exactly my point of view 1 Quote
Xpresso Posted January 23, 2019 at 09:32 PM Posted January 23, 2019 at 09:32 PM I like Celine with long hair, no buns or slicked hair. She looks much nicer tonight with the beige outfit. (And the black dress was also outstanding!) 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted January 23, 2019 at 09:36 PM Posted January 23, 2019 at 09:36 PM By looking at some of these pictures, I think it’s perfectly understandable about the people saying she looks too frail lately, I’ve never seen her face look so skinny. Anyone with eyes can see this, it’s undeniable. It’s the lighting and the make up but she’s really skinny obviously. She looks unhealthy even though she’s healthy. If you look skinny people will think you’re sick. I mean people might think she’s anorexic or what... Quote
RosieBarron Posted January 23, 2019 at 09:37 PM Posted January 23, 2019 at 09:37 PM exactly my point of view I think the video of her crying kind of puts everything into perspective. We've all been talking about her being in Paris, what she is wearing, Pepe, her coming to London etc over the last few days. The video was a reminder of the reality of what she must still feel on a daily basis, only it doesn't normally boil over into tears. 7 Quote
RosieBarron Posted January 23, 2019 at 09:39 PM Posted January 23, 2019 at 09:39 PM It's the lighting and the make up but she's really skinny obviously. She looks unhealthy even though she's healthy. If you look skinny people will think you're sick. I mean people might think she's anorexic or what... The media have been speculating about her weight her whole career. The simple fact is that if there was a serious problem she would not have been able to keep her career going all these years. 6 Quote
Xpresso Posted January 23, 2019 at 09:42 PM Posted January 23, 2019 at 09:42 PM Yes, but she's never been this skinny in my opinion. 2 Quote
Holborn Posted January 23, 2019 at 09:44 PM Posted January 23, 2019 at 09:44 PM Video from the Alexandre Vauthier show.Easy to spot Céline: the only attendee whose leg is not covered First piece of her body at 0:18 https://youtu.be/QX5KMIW45EU If you’ve got it, flaunt it 3 Quote
Critiaslux Posted January 23, 2019 at 09:52 PM Posted January 23, 2019 at 09:52 PM If you’ve got it, flaunt it you're right ! And at the end they show Alexandre with Céline 2 Quote
Holborn Posted January 23, 2019 at 09:58 PM Posted January 23, 2019 at 09:58 PM you're right ! And at the end they show Alexandre with Céline I love how he goes straight to her! Like no one else matters 2 Quote
Nmj Posted January 23, 2019 at 09:58 PM Posted January 23, 2019 at 09:58 PM Yes, but she's never been this skinny in my opinion. The media has come after her at times when she wasn’t too skinny, unfairly but your correct this looks like her skinniest point to date.I can’t really blame them if they report it at this stage, but true is true, no disrespect in any way toward her, I love Celine, but truth is truth....she needs to try to put a little more weight on for her overall health. Hopefully when she gets that toffee pudding, and what other stuff she’s craving from the UK, she puts on some lbs lol 2 Quote
Nmj Posted January 23, 2019 at 10:01 PM Posted January 23, 2019 at 10:01 PM Well I think this confirms Celine and Pepe are more than friends now She's introducing Uma Thurman to Pepe out of the blue, and she does with everyone as if they were an item. So happy for her (and Pepe) She introduced Pepe to Uma, cause she needs a new stylist. 3 Quote
minolli Posted January 23, 2019 at 10:07 PM Posted January 23, 2019 at 10:07 PM https://www.instagra.../p/Bs_ElZpn7xK/ Oh yes! Here we go! https://www.instagra.../p/Bs_FjPbnYZw/ Some more LOVE this look! So soft and relaxed. More of this, please! 2 Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsg43qJH1b1qa4phqo1_400.jpg
maki_Dion-er Posted January 23, 2019 at 10:12 PM Posted January 23, 2019 at 10:12 PM Considering he styles her and himself, it can’t be a coincidence lol. maybe now not so much a coincidence but they've been doing this for a while now lolhttps://www.pinterest.com/pin/523825000400035921/ then again it's probably not hard since he wears the same thing often XD Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted January 23, 2019 at 10:37 PM Posted January 23, 2019 at 10:37 PM (edited) https://www.instagra.../p/Bs-rbFXF6_w/this was posted already but hearing her speak here and in the London festival announcement, it seems her English has less of an accent these past days.Is it just me? "it's fierce, elegant, I think it looks like me" haha longer video of the paparazzi mob, she looks very scared.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCV4NBB3M6k Edited January 23, 2019 at 10:44 PM by maki_Dion-er Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted January 23, 2019 at 10:41 PM Posted January 23, 2019 at 10:41 PM https://www.instagra.../p/Bs-rbFXF6_w/this was posted already but hearing her speak here and in the London festival announcement, it seems her English has less of an accent these past days.Is it just me? "it's fierce, elegant, I think it looks like me" haha longer video of the paparazzi mob And I’ve found it’s been less rehearsed! More spur of the moment, which I love. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelinesDIVO5 Posted January 23, 2019 at 10:48 PM Posted January 23, 2019 at 10:48 PM https://www.instagra.../p/Bs-rbFXF6_w/this was posted already but hearing her speak here and in the London festival announcement, it seems her English has less of an accent these past days.Is it just me? "it's fierce, elegant, I think it looks like me" haha longer video of the paparazzi mob, she looks very scared.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCV4NBB3M6k I feel like her English pronunciation is always a bit better during and just after she records an English album. 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Nmj Posted January 23, 2019 at 10:50 PM Posted January 23, 2019 at 10:50 PM I feel like her English pronunciation is always a bit better during and just after she records an English album. I wonder if it’s currently during or after?! 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted January 23, 2019 at 10:54 PM Posted January 23, 2019 at 10:54 PM She’s probably just stressed and anxious for the future. Her reign in Vegas is about to come to an end, she’s ramping up for an English album, a huge headlining stint at a major festival, and she’s embarking on new journeys, unsure of what will happen, I’m sure. All by herself. I remember she said through the end of Vegas is all she and René had planned, so we’ll see. I think she just is acclimating and needs time to absorb what will happen. 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
nuts2you Posted January 23, 2019 at 11:02 PM Posted January 23, 2019 at 11:02 PM Looks her Bodyguards are getting there money worth, would love to be a fly on the wall in the car , that Video was crazy , I wonder what she must think of all this, 1 Quote
homerton Posted January 23, 2019 at 11:17 PM Posted January 23, 2019 at 11:17 PM (edited) Celine is clearly suffering from some kind of problem. She is painfully thin. The pictures are shocking. The comparison from the icon award is absolutely hearbreaking. Please stop deluding yourself she is clearly not eating enough. I have been watching over the last few weeks she is looking too thin far far too thin. I’m very worried Edited January 23, 2019 at 11:19 PM by homerton 1 Quote
Nmj Posted January 23, 2019 at 11:19 PM Posted January 23, 2019 at 11:19 PM (edited) Celine is clearly suffering from some kind of problem. She is painfully thin. The pictures are shocking. The comparison from the icon award is absolutely horrendous. Please stop deluding yourself she is clearly not eating. She’s way too skinny lately I’ve said that lots today alone... far stretch to claim she doesn’t eat, of course she eats. Stress can play a big role, we don’t know what happens in her four walls at home let alone she basically manages her own career. Edited January 23, 2019 at 11:20 PM by Nmj Quote
homerton Posted January 23, 2019 at 11:19 PM Posted January 23, 2019 at 11:19 PM (edited) She’s way too skinny lately I’ve said that lots today alone... far stretch to claim she doesn’t eat, of course she eats. sorry I’ve edited it. I meant not enough x Edited January 23, 2019 at 11:20 PM by homerton 1 Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted January 23, 2019 at 11:23 PM Posted January 23, 2019 at 11:23 PM https://www.instagram.com/stories/tags/celinedion/ check the second story. She and Pepe were crying yesterday during the Armani show.maybe her crying during today's show wasn't about Rene (or just about him). Or maybe it was, idk.https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs_pmNmHjgz/ - she says "I sang that song" I think, and Pepe tries to touch her face ♥, I don't like seeing her cry. She asks for his hand while she cries. Oh no, I'm tearing up. these are nicehttps://www.instagram.com/p/Bs_fOjUgbJF/https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs_lT8NHe7n/ 1 Quote
homerton Posted January 23, 2019 at 11:25 PM Posted January 23, 2019 at 11:25 PM I’m sorry there is an issue here she is far too thin. No excuses you can see her bones. Anyone can see here how Frail she looks. 1 Quote
homerton Posted January 23, 2019 at 11:27 PM Posted January 23, 2019 at 11:27 PM But hasn't this picture been taken just after she was sat there crying at the show. She's out and about doing things, there can't be much physically wrong. She must also be tired with the travelling and busy schedule in Paris. On top of that we are in the stage in the year where she has multiple bad anniversaries. I mean wasn't it only yesterday the third anniversary of the funeral? I would put money on her looking a lot better in a month or so's time. out and and about proves nothing. She is clearly not eating enough and has an issue here. Quote
Tricey3115 Posted January 23, 2019 at 11:28 PM Posted January 23, 2019 at 11:28 PM She was crying because of that song its her and renes wedding song and their special song thats why she doesnt sing it anymore since he passed away its to emotional for her the last time she did was before he passed away and it was a tribute video of family home videos Quote
isabel leite Posted January 23, 2019 at 11:38 PM Posted January 23, 2019 at 11:38 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs_QUKIHigt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link Just my opinion of course but as you can see she said "I sang this song to him" https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs_TZnrHBrk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link Then this happens! And people are asking why is she so thin.? First bad time of the year! Rene's death, after that his birthday. In a couple of days Rene Charles will be 18 (and trust me this is a turning point for any mom!) Her show in Vegas is ending (Rene's huge project with her and for her) . Her first new English album alone. And above all she misses her husband like crazy! Just my opinion of course! 4 Quote
Tricey3115 Posted January 23, 2019 at 11:48 PM Posted January 23, 2019 at 11:48 PM Omg i see her say i sang that to him awwww i watched it a bunch of times https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs_QUKIHigt/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link Just my opinion of course but as you can see she said "I sang this song to him" https://www.instagram.com/p/Bs_TZnrHBrk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link Then this happens! And people are asking why is she so thin.? First bad time of the year! Rene's death, after that his birthday. In a couple of days Rene Charles will be 18 (and trust me this is a turning point for any mom!) Her show in Vegas is ending (Rene's huge project with her and for her) . Her first new English album alone. And above all she misses her husband like crazy! Just my opinion of course! 1 Quote
browseceline Posted January 24, 2019 at 12:00 AM Posted January 24, 2019 at 12:00 AM By looking at some of these pictures, I think its perfectly understandable about the people saying she looks too frail lately, Ive never seen her face look so skinny. Anyone with eyes can see this, its undeniable. Oh my goodness this is not healthy. i would put everything on hold and gain some weight. these exhausting Vegas shows also. She really needs time to relax and work on her health imo Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.