comingback Posted January 27, 2019 at 12:33 PM Posted January 27, 2019 at 12:33 PM (edited) https://www.instagra.../p/BtIzEY7gZJg/ New interview!! Finally she eats something. Edited January 27, 2019 at 12:37 PM by comingback 5 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted January 27, 2019 at 01:45 PM Posted January 27, 2019 at 01:45 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/BtIzEY7gZJg/ New interview!! Love the dress! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted January 27, 2019 at 01:45 PM Posted January 27, 2019 at 01:45 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/BtI0-F-AEh4/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=udy6p26k8n1i She looks amazing!!! 5 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted January 27, 2019 at 02:32 PM Posted January 27, 2019 at 02:32 PM Sometimes I wonder if Celine has like a 6th sense about what people are saying about her. She always seems to address the exact thing we've been talking about.That or someone on her team is reading this forum and other sites online.Isn't that the truth! If you wait awhile she'll eventually address it, lol! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted January 27, 2019 at 02:36 PM Posted January 27, 2019 at 02:36 PM Finally she eats something.Lol, she's like, damn! I better show them that I still eat! 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted January 27, 2019 at 02:41 PM Posted January 27, 2019 at 02:41 PM (edited) https://www.instagra.../p/BtIzEY7gZJg/ New interview!! I'm almost regretting the English interview and it hasn't even been aired yet. It'll be 5 minutes of background and 1 minute of useful info. I can write the script already............. I'm in love with the You Tube French interview! Edited January 27, 2019 at 02:43 PM by DionFanAlways 4 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
scielle Posted January 27, 2019 at 02:59 PM Posted January 27, 2019 at 02:59 PM (edited) She looks fabulous today!https://www.instagra.../p/BtJFeT7HeGL/ Looks like she's going to see Chicago!https://www.instagram.com/p/BtJG3NRHb9j/ Edited January 27, 2019 at 03:03 PM by scielle 6 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted January 27, 2019 at 03:56 PM Posted January 27, 2019 at 03:56 PM I like it 1 Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted January 27, 2019 at 04:04 PM Posted January 27, 2019 at 04:04 PM I like it! Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Shamrock_1982 Posted January 27, 2019 at 04:14 PM Posted January 27, 2019 at 04:14 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/BtIzEY7gZJg/ New interview!! I hate that ****! Quote
Nmj Posted January 27, 2019 at 04:16 PM Posted January 27, 2019 at 04:16 PM This has nothing to do with taking control over her career,this is called making myself ugly on purpose I agree, nobody has an issue with being daring; that’s good. But some of these looks are HIDEOUS, especially the “lady Gaga grandma” look. Awful. I think Pepe is a terrible stylist. Great if she wants to keep him as her Best friend, but his reign as her stylist should’ve been over before it began. 1 Quote
Ajax Posted January 27, 2019 at 04:40 PM Posted January 27, 2019 at 04:40 PM (edited) The problem is not that I don’t agree with. I have no problem with that, nor I love all her looks too. But the way you express yourself à la Trump : ugly awful caca ugh with so much vocabulary nuances analysis and smartness is just exhausting. Edited January 27, 2019 at 04:41 PM by Ajax 2 Quote
scielle Posted January 27, 2019 at 04:56 PM Posted January 27, 2019 at 04:56 PM "Paris Couture Week should just be renamed Celine Dion’s Personal Fashion Show." https://footwearnews.com/2019/fashion/celebrity-style/celine-dion-oscar-de-la-renta-tulle-dip-dyed-coat-red-metallic-heels-paris-1202735509/(with some pro pics) 7 Quote
ryba Posted January 27, 2019 at 04:57 PM Posted January 27, 2019 at 04:57 PM (edited) For me, Celine can do what she is doing fasionwise, no problem at all. I want her to be happy and enjoy herself. But she should do the exact same extravaganza with her music, music videos and releases. She should treat her fans with releases, bonus material, lots of background footage, photo books, DVDs etc. She should be more creative when it comes to her music career and treating her fans with music related content, not just fashion. I miss that as a long time fan. I miss it a lot. Edited January 27, 2019 at 04:59 PM by ryba 6 Quote
stevo Posted January 27, 2019 at 05:17 PM Author Posted January 27, 2019 at 05:17 PM I hate that ****! Me too 🤐 2 Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted January 27, 2019 at 05:56 PM Posted January 27, 2019 at 05:56 PM For me, Celine can do what she is doing fasionwise, no problem at all. I want her to be happy and enjoy herself. But she should do the exact same extravaganza with her music, music videos and releases. She should treat her fans with releases, bonus material, lots of background footage, photo books, DVDs etc. She should be more creative when it comes to her music career and treating her fans with music related content, not just fashion. I miss that as a long time fan. I miss it a lot. I completely agree and I applaud your comment!I adore the fashion Dionaissance but now I need brand-new great songs.Bring the MUSIC Dionaissance! 3 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Ukrfan Posted January 27, 2019 at 05:56 PM Posted January 27, 2019 at 05:56 PM Me too Sorry, y'all hate what? The photo? Quote
RosieBarron Posted January 27, 2019 at 05:59 PM Posted January 27, 2019 at 05:59 PM I don't entirely dislike this look, but if I went to the theatre and the person sat next to me was wearing that I'd be well annoyed. 1 Quote
RosieBarron Posted January 27, 2019 at 06:02 PM Posted January 27, 2019 at 06:02 PM Very good point that we only get one side of her now! Your right we hardly get to hear how she is feeling recently and that's probably why some fans are unsettled. Kev x And it is very difficult to see what is going on just from posed photos and paparazzi shots. I think we all see what we want to see, hence so much disagreement at the moment. Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted January 27, 2019 at 06:05 PM Posted January 27, 2019 at 06:05 PM Sorry, y'all hate what? The photo? I think the food they're eating Quote
RosieBarron Posted January 27, 2019 at 06:08 PM Posted January 27, 2019 at 06:08 PM https://www.instagra.../p/BtIzEY7gZJg/ New interview!! It's a bit of a shock as you click through these pictures to suddenly go from the very natural smiley Celine to last Friday night's outfit. Glad to see she is doing a UK interview though. Guess she does need to do some promotion for London though. Quote
RosieBarron Posted January 27, 2019 at 06:08 PM Posted January 27, 2019 at 06:08 PM I think the food they're eating There is little to dislike about bangers and mash! Quote
stevo Posted January 27, 2019 at 06:31 PM Author Posted January 27, 2019 at 06:31 PM Sorry, y'all hate what? The photo? Dan Wooton. He loves Céline but is the epitome of British tabloid at its worst 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted January 27, 2019 at 06:32 PM Posted January 27, 2019 at 06:32 PM Love love love love seeing her in red! It’s so gorgeous 4 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
scielle Posted January 27, 2019 at 06:40 PM Posted January 27, 2019 at 06:40 PM Dan Wooton. He loves Céline but is the epitome of British tabloid at its worst Ugh, yes, absolutely agreed. I mean, I'll take anything at this point given the dearth of Celine interviews, but definitely not a fan. I guess he has reach... 2 Quote
RosieBarron Posted January 27, 2019 at 06:47 PM Posted January 27, 2019 at 06:47 PM Ugh, yes, absolutely agreed. I mean, I'll take anything at this point given the dearth of Celine interviews, but definitely not a fan. I guess he has reach... Exactly, I'll look forward to watching it as there hasn't been a lot else recently. I doubt that we will learn anything new. At least she seems to be enjoying herself in the pictures with him. She looks happier in them than she has most of this week. Quote
Popular Post scielle Posted January 27, 2019 at 07:31 PM Popular Post Posted January 27, 2019 at 07:31 PM Love what somebody did with it - https://www.instagram.com/p/BtJk-1JAsFn/ 8 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted January 27, 2019 at 07:37 PM Posted January 27, 2019 at 07:37 PM Dan Wooton. He loves Céline but is the epitome of British tabloid at its worst At least it was a taped interview, so it’s coming from Celine’s mouth and we get to see it. Rather than a tabloid just running a false story. 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Shamrock_1982 Posted January 27, 2019 at 07:45 PM Posted January 27, 2019 at 07:45 PM I hope she knows this time round when the new album is out, as she doesn’t have Dave or Michel to look off camera too this time for the answer. I don’t expect much from this interview... ( bangers & mash, sticky toffee pudding, new clothing line, festival at Hyde park, album sometime this year ) I just wish Richard Arnold or Ross King could have had this chance instead of this toxic leach! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.