Holborn Posted January 28, 2019 at 02:05 PM Posted January 28, 2019 at 02:05 PM Can you all (people complaining) just S***T UP, and stop forcing your opinions and your antique fashion advice to Her? I am pretty sure that she is not doing that to impress anyone. She just have a fun and money to do so and wear whatever she wants. I do not understand you people. if there are no headlines about Her, you are complaining that she is doing nothing and nobody talks about her, and if she finaly do something "different" and interesting, you complain as well and advising her to get back to shell. I I agree. And to add, for 2 years now i go to work and read in the morning a Greek news page that always opens as our start page. There are few celebrities mentions there, but its mainly political and economical news. Today, for the very first time i was thrilled to read a small article titled "Why all the planet talks about Celine Dion", showing her appearances in Paris. I was so happy and got even happier when my colleagues run into the same article and started gossiping! I felt like a proud mother Not a single negative word came out of their mouths. Here we judge and judge, but we must not forget that we are like 100 people that pay attention to every little detail..From the people i work with, noone cares about Celine, they just know her. But today not only they cared enough to discuss about her, they also had only good things to say! Spoiler: The pink look won there as well Some more photos and a small clip from yesterday: https://www.instagram.com/p/BtLiWwPHhEC/ https://www.instagram.com/p/BtLV1LUn6Iq/ https://www.instagram.com/p/BtLZ-fQnwvw/ 5 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted January 28, 2019 at 04:50 PM Posted January 28, 2019 at 04:50 PM Ok last.. I'm having fun lol 1 Quote
scielle Posted January 28, 2019 at 05:15 PM Posted January 28, 2019 at 05:15 PM Pics from Chicago - https://www.instagram.com/p/BtL4RevhtOk/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=knq56mmgifgs 5 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted January 28, 2019 at 07:34 PM Posted January 28, 2019 at 07:34 PM Has anyone been stalking Pepe’s IG stories? Lekiss then lekiss 6, 5 now 4. What is he counting down to? 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Tricey3115 Posted January 28, 2019 at 07:48 PM Posted January 28, 2019 at 07:48 PM Since its a countdown mabye the days left in paris le kiss since paris is the city of love so mabye it means city of love 4 just guessing since it goes down Has anyone been stalking Pepe’s IG stories? Lekiss then lekiss 6, 5 now 4. What is he counting down to? Quote
angelil78 Posted January 28, 2019 at 08:05 PM Posted January 28, 2019 at 08:05 PM Has anyone been stalking Pepes IG stories? Lekiss then lekiss 6, 5 now 4. What is he counting down to?My fantasy is a Céline and Pepe kiss in front of the Eiffel tower haha but in reality it could be soooo many things. Probably fashion related hmmm Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk 4 Quote
Holborn Posted January 28, 2019 at 08:06 PM Posted January 28, 2019 at 08:06 PM Has anyone been stalking Pepe's IG stories? Lekiss then lekiss 6, 5 now 4. What is he counting down to? Does it always show the Eiffel tower? Maybe then it does count down the days left in Paris. 1 Quote
angelil78 Posted January 28, 2019 at 08:17 PM Posted January 28, 2019 at 08:17 PM Does it always show the Eiffel tower? Maybe then it does count down the days left in Paris.Yeah I have also given that a thought. That would mean they were leaving on Friday? I love having Céline in Paris. Wouldn't mind her staying longer. But hopefully we will see her for PFW in June Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk 4 Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted January 28, 2019 at 08:23 PM Posted January 28, 2019 at 08:23 PM (edited) I saw the LeKiss thing too, I looked into it a little but still don't know what it is. It's a hashtag on twitter as well but not used that much. Maybe it's a yearly custom in Paris about giving kisses? He keeps counting down using pics of the Eiffel Tower too. Aw maybe he plans to give Celine their first kiss there. Lol. https://www.instagram.com/p/BtMBkgAA5hy/ With the Valentino modelshttps://www.instagram.com/p/BtL9ZHEn2Qc/ Edited January 28, 2019 at 08:26 PM by maki_Dion-er 3 Quote
Javito Posted January 28, 2019 at 08:35 PM Posted January 28, 2019 at 08:35 PM (edited) Exactly,as if she heard me ,lol,thanks for coming back celine,by the way what she's wearing here although it's really simple but still very fashionable and cool,u don't have to be crazy to be fashionable and empress people,wear things that makes u look older and �� that makes ur face taller and thiner,so i hope she sticks with the cool, trendy ,fashionable ,sexy celine and not the ladygaga celine,i love here by the way I call it the power of a pair of jeans It's what she wears to me, and that's what jeans do on her sometimes. I've always said it, and more after the days she spends with this fashion overexposure: less is MORE. Miss this Celine so much. Simple, casual Celine always works http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30700000/Celine-Dion-celine-dion-30739648-2094-1024.jpgHas anyone been stalking Pepe's IG stories? Lekiss then lekiss 6, 5 now 4. What is he counting down to? The next time Tricey says the "Pepe is xxx" thing? Edited January 28, 2019 at 08:36 PM by Javito 2 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Dion2000 Posted January 28, 2019 at 08:38 PM Posted January 28, 2019 at 08:38 PM I call it the power of a pair of jeans It's what she wears to me, and that's what jeans do on her sometimes. I've always said it, and more after the days she spends with this fashion overexposure: less is MORE. Miss this Celine so much. Simple, casual Celine always works http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30700000/Celine-Dion-celine-dion-30739648-2094-1024.jpg The next time Tricey says the "Pepe is xxx" thing? Hes counting down to when him and celine finally admit Pepe is gay, he has a boyfriend, celine is still in love with Rene and that Celines niece told them to do so 1 Quote
RosieBarron Posted January 28, 2019 at 08:43 PM Posted January 28, 2019 at 08:43 PM I call it the power of a pair of jeans It's what she wears to me, and that's what jeans do on her sometimes. I've always said it, and more after the days she spends with this fashion overexposure: less is MORE. Miss this Celine so much. Simple, casual Celine always works http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30700000/Celine-Dion-celine-dion-30739648-2094-1024.jpg The next time Tricey says the "Pepe is xxx" thing? Bootcut jeans as well... very 2002! 1 Quote
scielle Posted January 28, 2019 at 09:28 PM Posted January 28, 2019 at 09:28 PM No sightings today?Maybe she's doing more interviews? (Probably wishful thinking...) Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted January 28, 2019 at 09:40 PM Posted January 28, 2019 at 09:40 PM No sightings today?Maybe she's doing more interviews? (Probably wishful thinking...) Or filming the music video for her brand-new English single to be released next month! LOL!!! 1 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
RosieBarron Posted January 28, 2019 at 09:49 PM Posted January 28, 2019 at 09:49 PM Is she definitely still in Paris? Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted January 28, 2019 at 10:12 PM Posted January 28, 2019 at 10:12 PM Has anyone been stalking Pepe’s IG stories? Lekiss then lekiss 6, 5 now 4. What is he counting down to?I was about to post this as well lol! I think it means Celine’s leaving Paris. It can’t have anything to do with kissing, I mean come on y’all. Lol but I’m gonna miss seeing her so much when she leaves 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
browseceline Posted January 28, 2019 at 10:36 PM Posted January 28, 2019 at 10:36 PM (edited) Can you all (people complaining) just S***T UP, and stop forcing your opinions and your antique fashion advice to Her? I am pretty sure that she is not doing that to impress anyone. She just have a fun and money to do so and wear whatever she wants. I do not understand you people. if there are no headlines about Her, you are complaining that she is doing nothing and nobody talks about her, and if she finaly do something "different" and interesting, you complain as well and advising her to get back to shell. IWe all have the right to say what we think! This is a forum. Edited January 28, 2019 at 10:40 PM by browseceline 3 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
DionFanAlways Posted January 28, 2019 at 10:45 PM Posted January 28, 2019 at 10:45 PM We all have the right to say what we think! This is a forum.Especially when it comes to concerns about her health. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
browseceline Posted January 28, 2019 at 11:56 PM Posted January 28, 2019 at 11:56 PM Especially when it comes to concerns about her health. And sorry i think there is more then we know, she has never looked this skinny before. That is what i noticed. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk 2 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
scielle Posted January 29, 2019 at 03:54 AM Posted January 29, 2019 at 03:54 AM Some more select coverage:https://www.vogue.com/article/jordan-roth-spring-2019-couture-diaryhttps://www.harpersbazaar.com/uk/fashion/shows-trends/a26060035/leopard-print-tracksuits/https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/28/celine-dion-how-she-has-become-a-fashion-icon-8404847/ Vogue has seriously had some kind of piece on her virtually every day. It would be criminal if they didn't put her on the cover (but then... we've been saying so for a while and still nothin') 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted January 29, 2019 at 04:46 AM Posted January 29, 2019 at 04:46 AM Next is... Met Gala! I hope they will invite Céline again. Isn’t Versace the one who invites Céline back in 2017, right? 1 Quote
Kiwi57ienz Posted January 29, 2019 at 04:55 AM Posted January 29, 2019 at 04:55 AM Does anyone know if Céline is just the opening act for bst on 5th July, or whether it will be like ‘sur les plains’ in 2008, when she sang with most of the ‘guests’ for the entire show? Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Quote
scielle Posted January 29, 2019 at 05:34 AM Posted January 29, 2019 at 05:34 AM (edited) I love this - the most appropriate treatment of that moment yet - https://www.instagra.../p/BtM95V2l3GV/ Edited January 29, 2019 at 05:37 AM by scielle 3 Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted January 29, 2019 at 05:54 AM Posted January 29, 2019 at 05:54 AM (edited) Some more select coverage:https://www.vogue.co...9-couture-diaryhttps://www.harpersb...int-tracksuits/https://metro.co.uk/...n-icon-8404847/ Vogue has seriously had some kind of piece on her virtually every day. It would be criminal if they didn't put her on the cover (but then... we've been saying so for a while and still nothin') They owe her a couple covers Music Icon, Fashion Icon... Film Icon? I love this - the most appropriate treatment of that moment yet - https://www.instagra.../p/BtM95V2l3GV/ that's gorgeous. Edited January 29, 2019 at 05:56 AM by maki_Dion-er Quote
Tricey3115 Posted January 29, 2019 at 05:56 AM Posted January 29, 2019 at 05:56 AM True dat 100% They owe her a couple covers Music Icon, Fashion Icon... Film Icon? Quote
scielle Posted January 29, 2019 at 06:01 AM Posted January 29, 2019 at 06:01 AM They owe her a couple covers Music Icon, Fashion Icon... Film Icon? Well, the Go Fug Yourself girls think it's a long shot: It’s The Annual Vogue Predict-a-Cover! "I feel like the only musicians Vogue cares about are Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Adele, and Beyonce.) I sort of wish they’d give it to Celine Dion, whose residency in Vegas is ending in 2019. This is never going to happen, but what the hell: I’m making Celine my upset pick of the year." 2 Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted January 29, 2019 at 06:27 AM Posted January 29, 2019 at 06:27 AM Well, the Go Fug Yourself girls think it's a long shot: It’s The Annual Vogue Predict-a-Cover! "I feel like the only musicians Vogue cares about are Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Adele, and Beyonce.) I sort of wish they’d give it to Celine Dion, whose residency in Vegas is ending in 2019. This is never going to happen, but what the hell: I’m making Celine my upset pick of the year." It's really weird that they'll write dozens of articles on her but won't give her a single cover. Who decides this? 1 Quote
scielle Posted January 29, 2019 at 06:30 AM Posted January 29, 2019 at 06:30 AM It's really weird that they'll write dozens of articles on her but won't give her a single cover. Who decides this? Anna? Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted January 29, 2019 at 07:09 AM Posted January 29, 2019 at 07:09 AM Anna? Anna Wintour? The Dragon Lady/The Real Miranda Priestly? Quote
browseceline Posted January 29, 2019 at 07:21 AM Posted January 29, 2019 at 07:21 AM Click on the profilephoto, then you see a glimpse of what Celine says about her latest fashion and her skinny looks; https://instagram.com/thecelinishcloset?utm_source=ig_profile_share&igshid=odiiqcbalcjh Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.