Jump to content

Céline at Haute Couture Fashion Week - Paris 21st-24th January


Recommended Posts

Posted

What's with the shoes? :wtf:

 

okay it was perfect until scrolling down to the shoes :pinch:

  • Like 1

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Posted
Very interesting. This is the first outfit that’s a miss for me. I see what they were going for here but the shoes are just different. Perhaps she’s tired of wearing heels?
  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted
RC I think your mum packed your hi tops by mistake mate lol.
  • Like 6
Posted (edited)

Teetoff brought the wrong shoes lol

 

Remember back in a new day.. premiere (2003)

 

My parents were there. missing shoes. on stage barefeet. anyone size 8 in the audience. teetoff brought my shoes and people thought it was part of the show. which number? they said come on!

 

I still remember the lines lol

Edited by jpatdeleon09
Posted
Maybe she's trying to blend in with the protesters...
  • Like 3
Posted

Did I say she's forcing it now with the fashion display? Look at her, she's even lifting her skirt so everyone can see and focurs on the monstrous shoes she's wearing :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

 

Please Céline, go back to music soon... :ermm:

  • Like 4

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
Shoes :s Why??? Would have looked much better with heels anyhow. And yep- a bit too try hard
  • Like 1
Posted

Hey,

 

give a girl break. Fashion week is over. ... she needs a little comfort ;)

  • Like 2
Posted
I like the blazer. But everything else is a miss for me!

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted
I guess I’m the only one who likes the sneakers? :)
  • Like 2
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

I guess I'm the only one who likes the sneakers? :)

 

No, i like them as well. I like the whole concept. The only thing that bothers me and i'm pretty sure it wasn't supposed to look like that is the sleeve of the jacket. Her arms being so slim and the difference in the fabric, create an image of someone who broke his hand and wears a cast, but other than that i think they nailed it.

  • Like 2
Posted
So is she leaving today or in the next couple of days.
Posted

I think part of the issue here and why there are very much two split sides in this debate is that Celine is addressing very little publicly.

 

We see her, but we don't often hear her anymore. We're getting one or two proper interviews a year, she gives the odd candid comment about Rene, but beyond that there is very little content. For that reason we all describe what we are seeing and how we all perceive what we are seeing. We do that because we do not really know much about what is going on in the way that we did before.

 

The best example of that is the Pepe debate. We have pieced together who he is mostly using social media and the odd scrap of interview that he has given, with some people even contacting him personally to ask him about himself. Celine has never spoken about him in interviews, even the CELINUNUNU interview where she was talking about fashion he didn't even get a mention.

 

If she doesn't tell us what is going on, we all end up with different interpretations. I mean if she doesn't want to give interviews that is her prerogative, when she does she always seems to get emotional about Rene, and maybe it is just too hard for her to open up. But in the long run it could be quite damaging career wise and to her fanbase.

 

Quoting my own post, which I think is a first for me, am feeling slightly paranoid that somebody read this and then made her do an interview and talk about Pepe! ha ha

Posted (edited)

Gosh, some comments here. She is a 50 year old woman. She can do whatever she wants to do. I think she’s old enough to decide what she wants to wear, who she wants to work/hang out with and to express herself. Let her be. She’s having a great time.

 

And concerning her weight: she’s always been very thin. She’s just getting older. Thats it. Look at her dad: he was a very thin man.

 

Look at her mom. Céline is 50 not 70+ it’s a fact that she’s skinnier than before. If she wanted to be in shape. She should gain more weight then, she can go to the gym to have tone body. What will you tone if you’re already skinny? Bones? Veins?

 

It’s her choice to be skinny. It’s not with the age. Honestly, it’s real unattractive if you’re so thin that makes people think that you are sick, anorexic..

 

If you don’t care that you look unattractive being skinny then why wear attractive clothes? It’s the same reason. Both boosts your confidence, wanting to look beautiful..

Edited by jpatdeleon09
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

....devait se rendre dans un autre hôtel de luxe, le Plaza Athénée, pour un rendez-vous professionnel. Il se murmure que la chanteuse de 50 ans va collaborer avec une célèbre marque française de cosmétiques... Future égérie à venir ? A suivre !

 

A speculation about a deal with a famous french cosmetique company.

 

http://www.purepeopl...ereux_a322421/1

Edited by CelineTheBest5
Posted

....devait se rendre dans un autre hôtel de luxe, le Plaza Athénée, pour un rendez-vous professionnel. Il se murmure que la chanteuse de 50 ans va collaborer avec une célèbre marque française de cosmétiques... Future égérie à venir ? A suivre !

 

A speculation about a deal with a famous french cosmetique company.

 

http://www.purepeopl...ereux_a322421/1

 

Ugh, hope that's not the case. Really don't need this.

 

  • Like 2
Posted

Well, how about that,eh?

 

Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to view

Click here to view the Tweet

 

SWEet. I'm the most fashion backward person but I guess thanks to Celine I'm on top of all the new trends~

Philadelphia, PA, Sept 5 2008.

New York, NY, Sept 16 2008, Madison-Freaking-Square Garden.

Posted (edited)

Ugh, hope that's not the case. Really don't need this.

 

slider_06.jpg

 

Why not, L'oreal is a great brand and Celine would fit into this cosmetic world for mature women. Madonna also has a cosmetic line.

Edited by comingback
Posted (edited)

 

 

slider_06.jpg

 

Why not, L'oreal is a great brand and Celine would fit into this cosmetic world for mature women. Madonna also has a cosmetic line.

 

No thanks.

And what does it matter what Madonna does? Couldn't care less. Entirely irrelevant.

Edited by scielle
Posted

Interesting with that lace cape/veil. Still not bad! Much better then earlier haha

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...