Popular Post Peppercorn1991 Posted January 26, 2019 at 11:53 PM Popular Post Posted January 26, 2019 at 11:53 PM (edited) Exactly... I personally love seeing this side of her who shows a new interest in something.... Her fashion does wonders for her as an artist and her music ....we will see that when she releases an album... What celine has done in the last few years has allowed people to understand her... get to know her and have a reason to think she is more than an amazing voice....for some she seems more accessible .... I can’t agree that this publicity isn’t doing anything for her music career.... her stats on social media.... streaming ect has gone out the roof. So many people are interested in her now and not necessarily because of her past music... they want to see this new celine. For so many years Celine has had this stigma and she has broken that recently and her career will benefit from it ... you mark my words Kev x Edited January 26, 2019 at 11:55 PM by Peppercorn1991 14 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted January 27, 2019 at 12:00 AM Posted January 27, 2019 at 12:00 AM Like I say to anyone who listens, I adore the whole persona and not just the voice. 7 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Popular Post scielle Posted January 27, 2019 at 12:02 AM Popular Post Posted January 27, 2019 at 12:02 AM Yeah, see, I agree with Kev, too. So am definitely of two minds about it. What's interesting, is that she's now part of the pop culture conversation in a way she hasn't been since her heyday. And has gained much more respect than she ever has. And she got there by following her instincts and with her own playbook - not with Aldo, but rather with people she hired. So I'd say she's doing just fine being The Boss. Now I'd like to see all that in her music. 11 Quote
Popular Post Holborn Posted January 27, 2019 at 12:03 AM Popular Post Posted January 27, 2019 at 12:03 AM Exactly... I personally love seeing this side of her who shows a new interest in something.... Her fashion does wonders for her as an artist and her music ....we will see that when she releases an album... What celine has done in the last few years has allowed people to understand her... get to know her and have a reason to think she is more than an amazing voice....for some she seems more accessible .... I can't agree that this publicity isn't doing anything for her music career.... her stats on social media.... streaming ect has gone out the roof. So many people are interested in her now and not necessarily because of her past music... they want to see this new celine. For so many years Celine has had this stigma and she has broken that recently and her career will benefit from it ... you mark my words Kev x Yes..she managed to achieve something almost impossible..to reinvent herself..Couple of months ago she said "Not that long ago i decided that if i want to do something, i will do it", well, that pretty much means that all this time she didn't do what she really wanted.. Who knows what changes will come and how they reflect in her music and life in general. But I agree that her career will benefit from all that. 8 Quote
artistman2007 Posted January 27, 2019 at 12:28 AM Posted January 27, 2019 at 12:28 AM Here, Dion2000's favourite Céline look believe me she looks so beautiful here to what she’s doing nowadays,look at here natural thick eyebrows,she has no eyebrows now,she must have a facial consultant or whatever it’s called,someone to be honest with her and tells no these eyebrows are not good,no this look is not for u,i mean we all have things that goes with our facial features and clothes ,looks ,makeup or styles that will make us look funny and scary as in celine case,i mean look how beautiful she looked in all coming back to me video or immortality,and no one tells me it’s age ,no it’s not,she looked just perfect during her billboard awards performances just after rene died ,pepe Munoz is so silly to dress her that way or go out with her Without telling her no u can’t meet people looking like a scary clown Quote
Xpresso Posted January 27, 2019 at 12:29 AM Posted January 27, 2019 at 12:29 AM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Here you go! Some wanted the old Celine back, well here she is!! 5 Quote
artistman2007 Posted January 27, 2019 at 12:37 AM Posted January 27, 2019 at 12:37 AM (edited) Is that normal Edited January 27, 2019 at 12:42 AM by artistman2007 Quote
artistman2007 Posted January 27, 2019 at 12:39 AM Posted January 27, 2019 at 12:39 AM (edited) That’s normal Edited January 27, 2019 at 12:41 AM by artistman2007 Quote
Xpresso Posted January 27, 2019 at 12:41 AM Posted January 27, 2019 at 12:41 AM She's just using the lamp as a microphone - that's if you don't have a twisted mind. 1 Quote
Popular Post Ajax Posted January 27, 2019 at 12:41 AM Popular Post Posted January 27, 2019 at 12:41 AM I think a lot of people miss the point. If all the fashion world is praising her it s because SHE IS Celine. She doesn’t try to be somebody else and mainly to conform to this world full of artificialityt. That’s exactly why people love that. I even think that it s all about her coming here being her true self than at the end, the haute couture she is wearing. On the contrary, she is exploding the fashion world with her authenticity and candidness. That’s what the fashion community needed and praise. It s because she comes here being the Celine all the conservative fan love that she is so praise. You totally miss her point and statement. She comes here along all those botox faces, artificial codes, tight fake #ss, and she breaks all those codes. She sings loud during the show because she enjoys it, she does air violin if she feels to, she cries because she is moved, she stand up because she absolutely want to greet the creator, she takes time to go backstage and speak to models and couturier because it s important to her. She is bringing the humanity the fashion world was missing. Period ! Exactly because she stayed true to herself. Fashion Celine is now a statement. A strong one. She looks older than her age and won’t do any surgery or even Botox but still she will wear the most hype outfit because she wants to bring a message. She has no boobs but still if she wants, she will wear the biggest decoleté. She is showing everyone that you don’t have to conform to the norms and trust me she must have a lot of pressure to do something about that. But that s exactly the message she wants to bring. Same with Celinunu as she explained that it was the only brand she would work with. This is strong. Céline and fashion has nothing to do with artificiality. She s exploding this world bringing candidness and humanity as well as a strong message. And this all process still helps her to grieve. This is why she is praised and we should be proud. This is the fresh air Vogue and co was waiting for. And they understood it and embrace it. While you are not. Céline s fan are the only one to miss this whole process. I won t even talk about the disgusting sexist scornful nausea paternalistic coments about Celine only existing, being good through René s guidance. Are you realizing what does it means ? I ve never been so happy to be a Celine fan because on the contrary while before I was always asking to myself : Humm was it really Celine s choice or Rene s one ? I know that now it is HER choice and whatever the result it was time to lift this ambiguity. I ve always been more interested in the global approach than the result and seeing her managing her career is the most exciting thing ever. I m proud and impressed by the way she is doing it. And cannot wait for the musical chapter. A note about music just to finish. Even in this area so far it s day and night. Factually:She never sung live as much as she did She finally offer new and personal live interpretation of her old standards She is finally taking risk vocally live. Last time was... hummm 2 weeks ago ? Cannot wait to see what she will offer for her next studio album. 21 Quote
Loup_garou Posted January 27, 2019 at 12:42 AM Posted January 27, 2019 at 12:42 AM I think a lot of people miss the point. If all the fashion world is praising her it s because SHE IS Celine. She doesn't try to be somebody else and mainly to conform to this world full of artificialityt. That's exactly why people love that. I even think that it s all about her coming here being her true self than at the end, the haute couture she is wearing. On the contrary, she is exploding the fashion world with her authenticity and candidness. That's what the fashion community needed and praise. It s because she comes here being the Celine all the conservative fan love that she is so praise. You totally miss her point and statement. She comes here along all those botox faces, artificial codes, tight fake #ss, and she breaks all those codes. She sings loud during the show because she enjoys it, she does air violin if she feels to, she cries because she is moved, she stand up because she absolutely want to greet the creator, she takes time to go backstage and speak to models and couturier because it s important to her. She is bringing the humanity the fashion world was missing. Period ! Exactly because she stayed true to herself. Fashion Celine is now a statement. A strong one. She looks older than her age and won't do any surgery or even Botox but still she will wear the most hype outfit because she wants to bring a message. She has no boobs but still if she wants, she will wear the biggest decoleté. She is showing everyone that you don't have to conform to the norms and trust me she must have a lot of pressure to do something about that. But that s exactly the message she wants to bring. Same with Celinunu as she explained that it was the only brand she would work with. This is strong. Céline and fashion has nothing to do with artificiality. She s exploding this world bringing candidness and humanity as well as a strong message. And this all process still helps her to grieve. This is why she is praised and we should be proud. This is the fresh air Vogue and co was waiting for. And they understood it and embrace it. While you are not. Céline s fan are the only one to miss this whole process. I won t even talk about the disgusting sexist scornful nausea paternalistic coments about Celine only existing, being good through René s guidance. Are you realizing what does it means ? I ve never been so happy to be a Celine fan because on the contrary while before I was always asking to myself : Humm was it really Celine s choice or Rene s one ? I know that now it is HER choice and whatever the result it was time to lift this ambiguity. I ve always been more interested in the global approach than the result and seeing her managing her career is the most exciting thing ever. I m proud and impressed by the way she is doing it. And cannot wait for the musical chapter. A note about music just to finish. Even in this area so far it s day and night. Factually:She never sung live as much as she didShe finally offer new and personal live interpretation of her old standardsShe is finally taking risk vocally live. Last time was... hummm 2 weeks ago ? Cannot wait to see what she will offer for her next studio album. Thank You! 1 Quote
Xpresso Posted January 27, 2019 at 12:43 AM Posted January 27, 2019 at 12:43 AM Glad you posted your comments in this thread, Ajax! Great point of view! 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted January 27, 2019 at 12:45 AM Posted January 27, 2019 at 12:45 AM Y’all do understand that women have many, many sides to their personality, desires, needs and what drives them right? I wouldn’t expect any less from her. 7 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
artistman2007 Posted January 27, 2019 at 12:48 AM Posted January 27, 2019 at 12:48 AM I think a lot of people miss the point. If all the fashion world is praising her it s because SHE IS Celine. She doesn’t try to be somebody else and mainly to conform to this world full of artificialityt. That’s exactly why people love that. I even think that it s all about her coming here being her true self than at the end, the haute couture she is wearing. On the contrary, she is exploding the fashion world with her authenticity and candidness. That’s what the fashion community needed and praise. It s because she comes here being the Celine all the conservative fan love that she is so praise. You totally miss her point and statement. She comes here along all those botox faces, artificial codes, tight fake #ss, and she breaks all those codes. She sings loud during the show because she enjoys it, she does air violin if she feels to, she cries because she is moved, she stand up because she absolutely want to greet the creator, she takes time to go backstage and speak to models and couturier because it s important to her. She is bringing the humanity the fashion world was missing. Period ! Exactly because she stayed true to herself. Fashion Celine is now a statement. A strong one. She looks older than her age and won’t do any surgery or even Botox but still she will wear the most hype outfit because she wants to bring a message. She has no boobs but still if she wants, she will wear the biggest decoleté. She is showing everyone that you don’t have to conform to the norms and trust me she must have a lot of pressure to do something about that. But that s exactly the message she wants to bring. Same with Celinunu as she explained that it was the only brand she would work with. This is strong. Céline and fashion has nothing to do with artificiality. She s exploding this world bringing candidness and humanity as well as a strong message. And this all process still helps her to grieve. This is why she is praised and we should be proud. This is the fresh air Vogue and co was waiting for. And they understood it and embrace it. While you are not. Céline s fan are the only one to miss this whole process. I won t even talk about the disgusting sexist scornful nausea paternalistic coments about Celine only existing, being good through René s guidance. Are you realizing what does it means ? I ve never been so happy to be a Celine fan because on the contrary while before I was always asking to myself : Humm was it really Celine s choice or Rene s one ? I know that now it is HER choice and whatever the result it was time to lift this ambiguity. I ve always been more interested in the global approach than the result and seeing her managing her career is the most exciting thing ever. I m proud and impressed by the way she is doing it. And cannot wait for the musical chapter. A note about music just to finish. Even in this area so far it s day and night. Factually:She never sung live as much as she did She finally offer new and personal live interpretation of her old standards She is finally taking risk vocally live. Last time was... hummm 2 weeks ago ? Cannot wait to see what she will offer for her next studio album. no body said that she has to do botox or surgerys or anything,by the way,she never sid before but still looked gorgeous,but to do things that will make u look ugly while u are beautiful that is totally unexpectebal and wierd to everyone I’m sure Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted January 27, 2019 at 12:50 AM Posted January 27, 2019 at 12:50 AM Here you go! Some wanted the old Celine back, well here she is!! people lose it when she breaks the status quo don't they? hehe and just before they lose it completely she reels them back in like "calm down people". Fashion Week (as well as certain events) is her time to play, it's her time to be extra with her fashion, then all goes back to normal. There's a reason why she has described herself as finally feeling free now (her words). Before she was told too much what to do either by Rene, Sony, Aldo, etc, and now she makes the decisions. I really do hope all this new freedom translates into her music, I'm sure some will like it and others won't. 6 Quote
Ajax Posted January 27, 2019 at 12:56 AM Posted January 27, 2019 at 12:56 AM everyone here said that she is ugly or should eat. We are not far from hearing that she should do some job on her face. This is disgusting for me as well as the parternalistic vision of her only through René. Go Celine. May she continue to bring her humanity and vision to this world that finally looks a bit more appreciable. Everyone got it. Everyone enjoy the freshness and natural feeling she brings. Go Celine I love your decoleté, even with no breast. 😁 4 Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted January 27, 2019 at 12:56 AM Posted January 27, 2019 at 12:56 AM .... Fashion Celine is now a statement. A strong one. She looks older than her age and won't do any surgery or even Botox but still she will wear the most hype outfit because she wants to bring a message. She has no boobs but still if she wants, she will wear the biggest decoleté. She is showing everyone that you don't have to conform to the norms and trust me she must have a lot of pressure to do something about that. But that s exactly the message she wants to bring. Same with Celinunu as she explained that it was the only brand she would work with. This is strong. Céline and fashion has nothing to do with artificiality. She s exploding this world bringing candidness and humanity as well as a strong message. And this all process still helps her to grieve. This is why she is praised and we should be proud. This is the fresh air Vogue and co was waiting for. And they understood it and embrace it. While you are not. Céline s fan are the only one to miss this whole process. I won t even talk about the disgusting sexist scornful nausea paternalistic coments about Celine only existing, being good through René s guidance. Are you realizing what does it means ? I ve never been so happy to be a Celine fan because on the contrary while before I was always asking to myself : Humm was it really Celine s choice or Rene s one ? I know that now it is HER choice and whatever the result it was time to lift this ambiguity. I ve always been more interested in the global approach than the result and seeing her managing her career is the most exciting thing ever. I m proud and impressed by the way she is doing it. And cannot wait for the musical chapter..... Cannot wait to see what she will offer for her next studio album. all that you said, really thank you. I couldn't have said it better. 1 Quote
Popular Post I Drove All Night! Posted January 27, 2019 at 01:01 AM Popular Post Posted January 27, 2019 at 01:01 AM Jeez louise you guys are obnoxious. She can finally do whatever she wants and she is LIVING!!! I love seeing her out and about enjoying the things she is clearly interested in but could never take the time to do. Also, the clothes are just that.... clothes. Let her have some fun.... she's only been working her #ss off for us for (almost) 40 years! 8 Quote
Matias Posted January 27, 2019 at 01:05 AM Posted January 27, 2019 at 01:05 AM (edited) Oh please let it go and embrace her new fashion game.This look or This Celine... Aren't coming back. Let it go.PS: the cream colored 2003 AMAs awards dress was awful LOL Edited January 27, 2019 at 01:06 AM by Matias 1 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
isabel leite Posted January 27, 2019 at 02:10 AM Posted January 27, 2019 at 02:10 AM Here is my take on this. For years I have heard that Celine was a product envisioned by Rene. There was even an interview that compared her to "My fair Lady ' Rene was the wise mentor and celine was the pupil. As time went by (mind you I have been a fan for a long long time) I understood that she was only his pupil in the begining but later on she outgrew the part. She took care of her career and personal life. As time passed she was the one in charge. She has said many times that he taught her everything and that he wouldnt have loved her as much if she hadnt questioned him and showed him what she wanted. Rene was proud that she took charge , both in her career and at home. Well again time passed , she continued to have a say in everything. She chose her songs, she chose their house, she even chose the clothes he wore. That was the magic that made these two one of the best teams ever. They had each others back and worked as one, Now she has 100 percent of the team. ( As she said 'he gave me his 50 percent'). Now celine is living a new phase in her life. She has always loved fashion and now I see it as her play time. She comes to Paris, wears all these different outfits and has fun. (true I felt her a little sad this time) The fashion world loves her. I believe they love her because of who and what she is.( a loving , caring ,authentic responsible human being) After the fashion show , she goes back to who she is, a mom that loves to sing, I believe the best is yet to come (LOL) She is willing to try new things ,The Aretha Tribute was an example of that, but at the same time she doesnt have to prove anything. She did it, she is the Icon, diva and respected artist. Everything she does now is done because it gives her pleasure, not because of a carrer. I believe that this new album will be Celine RELOADED, I do have to say that I love to see her in Jeans and a T shirt, crying because she misses her husband, and proving to the world that she is just a normal but incredible woman. 7 Quote
artistman2007 Posted January 27, 2019 at 06:41 AM Posted January 27, 2019 at 06:41 AM This has nothing to do with taking control over her career,this is called making myself ugly on purpose 4 Quote
smw Posted January 27, 2019 at 06:57 AM Posted January 27, 2019 at 06:57 AM (edited) We are all human beings. We all contain multitudes. We all deserve the chance to embrace ALL sides of ourselves. Don’t box yourself in / Don’t be bland. Celine has MANY sides to her personality and she’s having fun expressing different sides of herself. It’s liberating and inspiring and we should all do the same in our own lives! Edited January 27, 2019 at 06:57 AM by smw 7 Quote
Popular Post Dancing_Queen Posted January 27, 2019 at 08:14 AM Popular Post Posted January 27, 2019 at 08:14 AM I don't think Céline being a fashion icon has anything to do with her actual outfits. It's the way she wears them, her confidence, her willingness to become a character...She is a ray of joy in a world where it's cool to never smile. Like some blog mentioned, she's 'fashion creature apart from us mere mortals'. She isn't actually judged on what she wears. About the notion that she's changed:I disagree.Haven't you read about people meeting her? How lovely she was to everyone? Haven't you seen people genuinely smile wherever she went? The moment I hear Céline being mean to people is the moment I will worry that she's changed. But for now, this is just Cêline being Céline in a different setting. Lastly, about her not being there for RC's birthday:You realize this was most likely not by her own choice, right? Do you honestly think that she wouldn't prefer to be with her son? But she's never been a 'possessive mom', so if RC wanted to spend his birthday elsewhere, she would not put her own needs first. Just a theory of course, but maybe she's decided to come to Paris as a distraction in the first place? Maybe she doesn't want to sit at home without him on his birthday? It's just speculation on my part, but it's consistent with the Céline we know. She positively adores her 'grand homme', but would never want to clip his wings. 9 Quote
scielle Posted January 27, 2019 at 08:33 AM Posted January 27, 2019 at 08:33 AM (edited) Well, in the Celinununu interview she says "I work, I do what I love, I still sing, but I have fun, too" and "I surround myself with real people". Edited January 27, 2019 at 08:34 AM by scielle 7 Quote
RosieBarron Posted January 27, 2019 at 08:44 AM Posted January 27, 2019 at 08:44 AM Okay so now that the fashion show is over, I'm gonna share my views about it, despite the risk of being mocked/attacked for it (I'm used to that very well by now lol). Guys I don't like this fashion show of Celine anymore. The artificiality of it, the plastic behind everyone, the fakeness displayed on every catwalk when someone is forced to greet someone and be like in a competition to see who gets more flashes and what not. No, I don't enjoy seeing her at Paris for this anymore. I don't find the interest in this rushed excursions to Paris every year now -just for this exact purpose of fashion and no music anymore. Because -and this is what saddens me the most- I kinda see her like forcing it. Like desperately looking to keep this new profile of her on the media. It's not flowing naturally anymore to me. In 2016, 2017, it was all nice. It was spontaneous. She was touring and she took her free time to attend some fashion catwalks. Okay, fine. She was having fun and finding a new territory to explore that she always said she loved -fashion. Okay, that's fine. Perfect. Now in 2019 it all seems as if she's desperately looking for the attention with all these extravagant, eccentric outfits. The meetings backstage at every event/concert/show she goes. The changing of outfits 4 times a day as if she was a model now (as if she needed that!). The bowing at every fashion designer she sees around and she immediately stands up to bow at him, as if he has saved the world or done something out of this world No, Celine, no. You bow before no one (and no one should bow before you neither). This is an ultra artificial world. I get she's having fun, yes. But I don't get the bowing and the reverences. I don't get the forced meetings and seeking the attention all the time. Has Pepe something to do with it? I hate to say this, but yes. I've seen Pepe with a bunch of forced poses and gestures of surprise/admiration that I couldn't stand looking at. Because he looked so fake. Was it because he was with Céline -his boss now-, was it because he really was into the catwalk and the fashion thing? I don't know, but he looked fake to me at some points. Sorry if I have annoyed anyone with this view, but it's what I feel about Céline's new-found love with fashion now. I miss the press talking about Céline for her voice. I miss her being in the news for her vocal chords. I miss the new album, that's true. I'm going to see her in the London show this year because first I met some great fans last time in London and I had a great time and second because I still hope she delivers a great show and remembers that her public is still the one who was moved once with her beautiful vocals, and not because she's on TV and magazines now for dressing ridiculous clothings and posing with high couture people. But I miss the "old" Céline too. Or the version of Céline that was with René, the one that was always natural and spontaneous when she was with René I hope we don't lose the humble, natural, down to Earth Céline that we've always known now that she hasn't René with her at her side anymore You've have totally summed up everything I feel about this. 2 Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted January 27, 2019 at 08:49 AM Posted January 27, 2019 at 08:49 AM (edited) Well, in the Celinununu interview she says "I work, I do what I love, I still sing, but I have fun, too" and "I surround myself with real people". Sometimes I wonder if Celine has like a 6th sense about what people are saying about her. She always seems to address the exact thing we've been talking about.That or someone on her team is reading this forum and other sites online. Edited January 27, 2019 at 08:50 AM by maki_Dion-er 2 Quote
RosieBarron Posted January 27, 2019 at 09:06 AM Posted January 27, 2019 at 09:06 AM (edited) Sometimes I wonder if Celine has like a 6th sense about what people are saying about her. She always seems to address the exact thing we've been talking about.That or someone on her team is reading this forum and other sites online. I think part of the issue here and why there are very much two split sides in this debate is that Celine is addressing very little publicly. We see her, but we don't often hear her anymore. We're getting one or two proper interviews a year, she gives the odd candid comment about Rene, but beyond that there is very little content. For that reason we all describe what we are seeing and how we all perceive what we are seeing. We do that because we do not really know much about what is going on in the way that we did before. The best example of that is the Pepe debate. We have pieced together who he is mostly using social media and the odd scrap of interview that he has given, with some people even contacting him personally to ask him about himself. Celine has never spoken about him in interviews, even the CELINUNUNU interview where she was talking about fashion he didn't even get a mention. If she doesn't tell us what is going on, we all end up with different interpretations. I mean if she doesn't want to give interviews that is her prerogative, when she does she always seems to get emotional about Rene, and maybe it is just too hard for her to open up. But in the long run it could be quite damaging career wise and to her fanbase. Edited January 27, 2019 at 09:10 AM by RosieBarron 4 Quote
celinefanonline Posted January 27, 2019 at 09:27 AM Posted January 27, 2019 at 09:27 AM I think part of the issue here and why there are very much two split sides in this debate is that Celine is addressing very little publicly. We see her, but we don't often hear her anymore. We're getting one or two proper interviews a year, she gives the odd candid comment about Rene, but beyond that there is very little content. For that reason we all describe what we are seeing and how we all perceive what we are seeing. We do that because we do not really know much about what is going on in the way that we did before. The best example of that is the Pepe debate. We have pieced together who he is mostly using social media and the odd scrap of interview that he has given, with some people even contacting him personally to ask him about himself. Celine has never spoken about him in interviews, even the CELINUNUNU interview where she was talking about fashion he didn't even get a mention. If she doesn't tell us what is going on, we all end up with different interpretations. I mean if she doesn't want to give interviews that is her prerogative, when she does she always seems to get emotional about Rene, and maybe it is just too hard for her to open up. But in the long run it could be quite damaging career wise and to her fanbase. well most of those interviews they asked her about Rene so what do u expect????I think what we need is a fan interview so we won't get all those same old questions 2 Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Peppercorn1991 Posted January 27, 2019 at 09:34 AM Posted January 27, 2019 at 09:34 AM Very good point that we only get one side of her now! Your right we hardly get to hear how she is feeling recently and that’s probably why some fans are unsettled. Kev x 3 Quote
Holborn Posted January 27, 2019 at 12:18 PM Posted January 27, 2019 at 12:18 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/BtIzEY7gZJg/ New interview!! 5 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.