Popular Post Robrules3 Posted January 30, 2019 at 08:46 AM Popular Post Posted January 30, 2019 at 08:46 AM I agree on that.. Road to bones couture lol But she's already beautiful but being more skinny than before makes her look less attractive. She just needs to maintain it. I'm just not a fan of wanting to be in shape but you're already skinny like seeing your chest bones. And honestly, part of it is not accepting that she's getting older. That's why I want to see more fats to lessen the aging look. Gain weight then tone your body by going to the gym. Anyway, Nothing will happen. It's just a fan wish. It's still her choice in the end. But.. I feel there will be changes... It's already starting with her jaw lines.. Before, near the chin it's saggy now.. it's gone. Then, the eyelids.. the cheeks.. so by observing well.. i think she's doing the changes little by little. Oh for gods sake enough with the 'bones' thing. Celine has always been thin. And yes she has been this thin before. People like to reference billboard 2016 buts thats literally the heaviest we have ever seen her. https://twitter.com/cequeendion/status/1090436214765678593 Look at this tweet for example. Only difference is her skin is less tight now. So stop insulting her, unless you want to post a picture of your body so we can all tear apart your appearance as well 8 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted January 30, 2019 at 11:17 AM Posted January 30, 2019 at 11:17 AM (edited) Oh for gods sake enough with the 'bones' thing. Celine has always been thin. And yes she has been this thin before. People like to reference billboard 2016 buts thats literally the heaviest we have ever seen her. https://twitter.com/cequeendion/status/1090436214765678593 Look at this tweet for example. Only difference is her skin is less tight now. So stop insulting her, unless you want to post a picture of your body so we can all tear apart your appearance as well I’m not insulting her. I’m just saying what I’ve noticed. Céline is thin before but now she’s THINNER. That 1996 photo, look at her chest compared to the recent one. I don’t know why you can’t see it but she’s really thin. Again! She’s always thin BUT not this thin that we can see her chest BONES. In denial? lol MY GOODNESS! Anyways, AGAIN. It’s her choice. Enough with the “age” excuse. You want this to get longer? Reply more. If not, good so we can move on with this lol Edited January 30, 2019 at 11:28 AM by jpatdeleon09 2 Quote
joaofilho Posted January 30, 2019 at 11:43 AM Posted January 30, 2019 at 11:43 AM she said in the interview that she is training, so she's losing some mass for her muscles to grow. 1 Quote
Robrules3 Posted January 30, 2019 at 12:42 PM Posted January 30, 2019 at 12:42 PM I'm not insulting her. I'm just saying what I've noticed. Céline is thin before but now she's THINNER. That 1996 photo, look at her chest compared to the recent one. I don't know why you can't see it but she's really thin. Again! She's always thin BUT not this thin that we can see her chest BONES. In denial? lol MY GOODNESS! Anyways, AGAIN. It's her choice. Enough with the "age" excuse. You want this to get longer? Reply more. If not, good so we can move on with this lol Saying that she's not attractive, calling her a bag of bones repeatedly is definitely insulting. Yes, it's ok to notice that she is thin, and it's ok to show concern. But repeatedly bashing her when we know she is fine is very tiring, please stop. 1 Quote
stevo Posted January 30, 2019 at 12:42 PM Author Posted January 30, 2019 at 12:42 PM (edited) I’m not insulting her. I’m just saying what I’ve noticed. Céline is thin before but now she’s THINNER. That 1996 photo, look at her chest compared to the recent one. I don’t know why you can’t see it but she’s really thin. Again! She’s always thin BUT not this thin that we can see her chest BONES. In denial? lol MY GOODNESS! Anyways, AGAIN. It’s her choice. Enough with the “age” excuse. You want this to get longer? Reply more. If not, good so we can move on with this lol I edited my last response to your previous post as I thought I didn’t want to be bother causing fuss, but this is more than averagely insulting. To a woman. Who is 50. And doesn’t have to look any other way than how she feels happy with. You’re comparing 1996 photos to ones in 2019? She is thinner. Is she happy and apparently healthy? Pretty sure she is. And is surrounded by Drs and chefs and probably nutritionists and all the rest. So don’t be worrying yourself. Edited January 30, 2019 at 12:43 PM by stevo 2 Quote
frana Posted January 30, 2019 at 12:51 PM Posted January 30, 2019 at 12:51 PM 1 Quote www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
jpatdeleon09 Posted January 30, 2019 at 01:14 PM Posted January 30, 2019 at 01:14 PM (edited) Saying that she's not attractive, calling her a bag of bones repeatedly is definitely insulting. Yes, it's ok to notice that she is thin, and it's ok to show concern. But repeatedly bashing her when we know she is fine is very tiring, please stop. Her thinness is not attractive. Sorry but that’s for me. This is my opinion as a person and not because i’m a fan of hers. That’s why i said if you want to make this long. Reply more. Edited January 30, 2019 at 01:23 PM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
ryba Posted January 30, 2019 at 01:21 PM Posted January 30, 2019 at 01:21 PM (edited) Is she still in Paris? I wonder what she is doing there so long. Maybe making business deals? Anyway, this fashion show was nice and all, but now it’s getting too much IMO, I don’t want it to become ridiculous. Focus more on your music, Celine. Shoot some music videos. Do a documentary where you talk about each song of the new album. Let Pepe talk about his thoughts on the songs and what outfits he imagined for the performances etc. Edited January 30, 2019 at 01:22 PM by ryba 4 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted January 30, 2019 at 01:22 PM Posted January 30, 2019 at 01:22 PM (edited) I edited my last response to your previous post as I thought I didn’t want to be bother causing fuss, but this is more than averagely insulting. To a woman. Who is 50. And doesn’t have to look any other way than how she feels happy with. You’re comparing 1996 photos to ones in 2019? She is thinner. Is she happy and apparently healthy? Pretty sure she is. And is surrounded by Drs and chefs and probably nutritionists and all the rest. So don’t be worrying yourself. Sorry i compared the 1996 to now because the OTHER member here states that she’s always THAT thin. So, i compared the 1996 body to now. She’s a LOT thinner now than before. And AGAIN she maybe healthy but she’s not looking healthy due to thinness as what the NON fans were also talking about and worrying about. It reminds me of Karen Carpenters and her look back in 2003..... anyways, i just want her to gain more weight a little but if this what she thinks is the best look on her then FINE. Edited January 30, 2019 at 01:27 PM by jpatdeleon09 Quote
scielle Posted January 30, 2019 at 01:29 PM Posted January 30, 2019 at 01:29 PM Listen to the interview.Her “If I like it, I don’t want to talk about it. Don’t bother. Don’t take a picture." comment was in response to a question about her fashion choices, not her weight. Of course, The Sun being who they are, wrote it up as "And as for criticism of her style and, more recently, slimmer frame, Celine doesn’t give a damn." Well, her being skinny is not what she was commenting on. But that's what you get for talking to a slimy tabloid. And now of course there are countless other outlets that picked up the Sun article and are writing this up as "Celine claps back at body shamers" or other similar headlines. She didn't. 4 Quote
scielle Posted January 30, 2019 at 01:35 PM Posted January 30, 2019 at 01:35 PM More Celine fashion art - https://www.instagram.com/p/BtQo2ZPgUJg/ 2 Quote
Xpresso Posted January 30, 2019 at 02:35 PM Posted January 30, 2019 at 02:35 PM Listen to the interview.Her “If I like it, I don’t want to talk about it. Don’t bother. Don’t take a picture." comment was in response to a question about her fashion choices, not her weight. Of course, The Sun being who they are, wrote it up as "And as for criticism of her style and, more recently, slimmer frame, Celine doesn’t give a damn." Well, her being skinny is not what she was commenting on. But that's what you get for talking to a slimy tabloid. And now of course there are countless other outlets that picked up the Sun article and are writing this up as "Celine claps back at body shamers" or other similar headlines. She didn't.I had the exact the same thought when I saw the USA Today article. They twist statements as they want. Unreal!She was clearly talking about her outfits, not her weight. 1 Quote
scielle Posted January 30, 2019 at 02:41 PM Posted January 30, 2019 at 02:41 PM I had the exact the same thought when I saw the USA Today article. They twist statements as they want. Unreal!She was clearly talking about her outfits, not her weight. It's not just USA Today. They were late to the game. Countless other publications have been running with that story & similar headlines since yesterday morning.All based on The Sun (which, in another article about Rene that they put up yesterday, couldn't even get basic facts correct - like the age difference between them, which they had at 28. I mean, come on... this is basic math!) 1 Quote
Nmj Posted January 30, 2019 at 02:48 PM Posted January 30, 2019 at 02:48 PM I had the exact the same thought when I saw the USA Today article. They twist statements as they want. Unreal!She was clearly talking about her outfits, not her weight. Something also interesting that she said in the interview was how she wanted to be be in good shape, and Pepe helped with that too... what’s that supposed to mean.... 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted January 30, 2019 at 03:11 PM Posted January 30, 2019 at 03:11 PM Something also interesting that she said in the interview was how she wanted to be be in good shape, and Pepe helped with that too... what’s that supposed to mean....Let's just say that he is totally intertwined in her life...... Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted January 30, 2019 at 03:14 PM Posted January 30, 2019 at 03:14 PM https://www.instagram.com/p/BtQ1pV1F1Ip/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1fh08iu1kahei He put Le kiss 2 on his story and he’s standing by the rack... perhaps she’s going out today? She’s been on a roll! She’s only not been out what, 2 days? 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Dion2000 Posted January 30, 2019 at 03:56 PM Posted January 30, 2019 at 03:56 PM (edited) Is she still in Paris? I wonder what she is doing there so long. Maybe making business deals? Anyway, this fashion show was nice and all, but now it’s getting too much IMO, I don’t want it to become ridiculous. Focus more on your music, Celine. Shoot some music videos. Do a documentary where you talk about each song of the new album. Let Pepe talk about his thoughts on the songs and what outfits he imagined for the performances etc. Who says thats not what they’re doing? Paris is a great place to shoot Music Videos and on top of that she can record songs / record background/informative videos for them too Edited January 30, 2019 at 03:56 PM by Dion2000 Quote
Xpresso Posted January 30, 2019 at 05:46 PM Posted January 30, 2019 at 05:46 PM https://www.instagra...d=1fh08iu1kahei He put Le kiss 2 on his story and he's standing by the rack... perhaps she's going out today? She's been on a roll! She's only not been out what, 2 days?Maybe Le Kiss is the name of the first single... Sounds great actually! 2 Quote
Xpresso Posted January 30, 2019 at 05:50 PM Posted January 30, 2019 at 05:50 PM (edited) Something also interesting that she said in the interview was how she wanted to be be in good shape, and Pepe helped with that too... what’s that supposed to mean....It's a Pepe World,Life in plastic, it's fantasticYou can brush my hair, undress me everywhereTake me to the gym, so I can look thin Come on Pepe, let's go party!!! Edited January 30, 2019 at 05:51 PM by Xpresso Quote
RosieBarron Posted January 30, 2019 at 06:12 PM Posted January 30, 2019 at 06:12 PM (edited) Something also interesting that she said in the interview was how she wanted to be be in good shape, and Pepe helped with that too... what’s that supposed to mean.... From this I assumed that she is also employing him in some sort of fitness instructor roll at least informally. She also said he was involved in the production side of things. I mean the guy was/is a talented dancer and is a very good illustrator. But being interested in fashion does not make you a good stylist, being a former dancer and an artist does not make you good at the production side of things and having trained yourself as a dancer does not make you qualified as a fitness instructor. Maybe he is just at a stage where having retired from dancing he isn't sure which path to take next. Edited January 30, 2019 at 06:15 PM by RosieBarron Quote
scielle Posted January 30, 2019 at 06:20 PM Posted January 30, 2019 at 06:20 PM From this I assumed that she is also employing him in some sort of fitness instructor roll at least informally. She also said he was involved in the production side of things. I mean the guy was/is a talented dancer and is a very good illustrator. But being interested in fashion does not make you a good stylist, being a former dancer and an artist does not make you good at the production side of things and having trained yourself as a dancer does not make you qualified as a fitness instructor. Maybe he is just at a stage where having retired from dancing he isn't sure which path to take next. Um...studying at London's Royal Ballet is hardly a self-taught dancer... 2 Quote
RosieBarron Posted January 30, 2019 at 06:23 PM Posted January 30, 2019 at 06:23 PM Um...studying at London's Royal Ballet is hardly a self-taught dancer... I didn't say he was self taught? I said he was a talented dancer and Celine explained that he was a trained dancer in the interview yesterday. I just said that being a good dancer doesn't always translate into being good at the production side of things. 1 Quote
scielle Posted January 30, 2019 at 06:30 PM Posted January 30, 2019 at 06:30 PM I didn't say he was self taught? I said he was a talented dancer and Celine explained that he was a trained dancer in the interview yesterday. I just said that being a good dancer doesn't always translate into being good at the production side of things. Oh yes, completely agree on all fronts.Just pointing that out in light of your point about "having trained [himself] as a dancer". 1 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted January 30, 2019 at 07:54 PM Posted January 30, 2019 at 07:54 PM From this I assumed that she is also employing him in some sort of fitness instructor roll at least informally. She also said he was involved in the production side of things. I mean the guy was/is a talented dancer and is a very good illustrator. But being interested in fashion does not make you a good stylist, being a former dancer and an artist does not make you good at the production side of things and having trained yourself as a dancer does not make you qualified as a fitness instructor. Maybe he is just at a stage where having retired from dancing he isn't sure which path to take next. We don’t know what his other credentials are. He could have a fashion degree for all we know. Fashion is like art. Subjective. Not everyone is going to like certain things. 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
comingback Posted January 30, 2019 at 08:03 PM Posted January 30, 2019 at 08:03 PM (edited) Why not, L'Oreal is a great brand and Celine would fit into this cosmetic world for mature women. Madonna also has a cosmetic line. http://www.purepeopl...-vous_a322445/1 I was right. She shot an ad for L'Oreal. Edited January 30, 2019 at 08:20 PM by comingback 1 Quote
Javito Posted January 30, 2019 at 08:06 PM Posted January 30, 2019 at 08:06 PM Well you know the next fashion week in Paris is from 30th June to 4th July right? So we all know know what's gonna come before the London show :doh: And yes, I agree she's been dressing ridiculous the last couple of days I agree on that.. Road to bones couture lol But she's already beautiful but being more skinny than before makes her look less attractive. She just needs to maintain it. I'm just not a fan of wanting to be in shape but you're already skinny like seeing your chest bones. And honestly, part of it is not accepting that she's getting older. That's why I want to see more fats to lessen the aging look. Gain weight then tone your body by going to the gym. Anyway, Nothing will happen. It's just a fan wish. It's still her choice in the end. But.. I feel there will be changes... It's already starting with her jaw lines.. Before, near the chin it's saggy now.. it's gone. Then, the eyelids.. the cheeks.. so by observing well.. i think she's doing the changes little by little. Ermmm obsessed? 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Xpresso Posted January 30, 2019 at 08:18 PM Posted January 30, 2019 at 08:18 PM I wonder what L'Oréal is now thinking of Céline's looks in the last week. We clearly saw that her hair and skin aren't always up to L'Oréal standards… 1 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted January 30, 2019 at 08:23 PM Posted January 30, 2019 at 08:23 PM Maybe she’s convinced them to scrap the “men expert” range as it offends women and she’s doing a gender neutral body range advert lol. 1 Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted January 30, 2019 at 08:24 PM Posted January 30, 2019 at 08:24 PM I wonder what L'Oréal is now thinking of Céline's looks in the last week. We clearly saw that her hair and skin aren't always up to L'Oréal standards… Probably that's the idea. Her hair and skin will certainly look flawless in the ads. 2 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Mynameiswhatever Posted January 30, 2019 at 08:37 PM Posted January 30, 2019 at 08:37 PM (edited) MV or L'Oréal ad ????? Edited January 30, 2019 at 08:44 PM by Mynameiswhatever 3 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.