DionFanAlways Posted February 1, 2019 at 02:40 PM Posted February 1, 2019 at 02:40 PM Finally that hat makes sense. I suppose she will be piloting the plane herself... 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 1, 2019 at 03:43 PM Posted February 1, 2019 at 03:43 PM She has just left the hotel on route to the airport Quote
DionFanAlways Posted February 1, 2019 at 04:31 PM Posted February 1, 2019 at 04:31 PM (edited) I like this shot! Sometimes less is more. I am going to miss seeing her. Edited February 1, 2019 at 04:32 PM by DionFanAlways 6 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Shamrock_1982 Posted February 1, 2019 at 04:34 PM Posted February 1, 2019 at 04:34 PM I’m glad it’s over now lol. Roll on July 2 Quote
browseceline Posted February 1, 2019 at 05:18 PM Posted February 1, 2019 at 05:18 PM (edited) So now that she is officially leaving Paris, I just did this collage with all of her looks from this past couple of weeks. Which one is your favorite? I'm all in for Valentino. Just so pure, innocent and epic. Classic Céline I would go for number 1 and 3, 6,7,8,10 Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G965F met Tapatalk Edited February 1, 2019 at 05:20 PM by browseceline Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
maki_Dion-er Posted February 1, 2019 at 07:44 PM Posted February 1, 2019 at 07:44 PM She was elegant the first 2 or 3 days in Paris then it all went downhill from there. That boyish look with the bib is definitely NOT elegant. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Lots of people have loved her looks, that's why her Twitter and instagram following have gone up these past 2 weeks. Negativity tends to be louder even when it's a minority. And afterall she's dressing for herself, in the way she feels good and feels beautiful and sexy, so if you don't think she looks it it doesn't means she doesn't feel like she does, or that she doesn't look good. I can't believe that you who is so understanding when it comes to how she works and her music, why she hasn't released new album, etc, can be so critical of how she chooses to dress or spend her time "off". Also, I love that she's exploring even menswear. She promotes gender-neutral clothing and she means it, and looks good doing it imo. I personally have loved the majority of her outfits. They've been so different from day to day and it's what has gotten people's attention. That is the point of these outings in the end, it wasn't a vacation (maybe a small part). I hope we don't get too much silence now that she has gone back to Vegas. 6 Quote
Bruno Portugal Posted February 1, 2019 at 08:12 PM Posted February 1, 2019 at 08:12 PM (edited) So now that she is officially leaving Paris, I just did this collage with all of her looks from this past couple of weeks. Which one is your favorite? I'm all in for Valentino. Just so pure, innocent and epic. Classic Céline I love 1, 2, 3, 4 & 5.I like 7 & 11. Edited February 1, 2019 at 08:13 PM by Bruno Portugal Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
mirage Posted February 1, 2019 at 08:26 PM Posted February 1, 2019 at 08:26 PM We all expected silence when she finished her Vegas leg 2 weeks ago. Suddenly it was Célineday since that. Maybe they will surprise us haha. I really think it's all starting now. So I suppose we're now up for 4 weeks of silence?Or will she show up at an award show or two?Studio pics? Anything? I somehow doubt that London will be the only major show this summer. Fairly sure something else will be announced in the coming weeks. 6 Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted February 1, 2019 at 08:40 PM Posted February 1, 2019 at 08:40 PM From today. She looks good with little to no makeup. https://www.instagram.com/p/BtWWfYYBDsb/https://www.instagram.com/p/BtWgfMrHuuz/https://www.instagram.com/p/BtWf02anbN8/https://www.instagram.com/p/BtWX7fNHfjQ/https://www.instagram.com/p/BtWYWkeHwbS/https://www.instagram.com/p/BtWT6bin_Fo/ 3 Quote
Popular Post CelineDionFreak Posted February 1, 2019 at 08:55 PM Popular Post Posted February 1, 2019 at 08:55 PM (edited) The more I look at today’s I look I love it! So edgy and amazing! Not what I was expecting, but I’m not complaining! Really reminds me of TC era outfits. On a side note, I’m gonna miss seeing her nearly daily. My life hasn’t been great lately and seeing her everyday has really brightened my day. Can’t wait to see what she has next. Roll on Celine, roll on! Edited February 1, 2019 at 08:55 PM by CelineDionFreak 8 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
scielle Posted February 1, 2019 at 09:18 PM Posted February 1, 2019 at 09:18 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 3 Quote
Javito Posted February 1, 2019 at 09:21 PM Posted February 1, 2019 at 09:21 PM Hoping we have some appearances at Awards Shows coming up relatively soon...or at least find out that she's going to be at some Has someone died recently? She'll be called to pay tribute anytime Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
angelil78 Posted February 1, 2019 at 10:10 PM Posted February 1, 2019 at 10:10 PM HAHAHA EXACTLY!!! She was so close, yet so far away! I can finally sleep through the night, without beating myself up not being in Paris! I feel so sad she has left. I didn't expect to feel that way. Now back to boring Vegas. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk 1 Quote
angelil78 Posted February 1, 2019 at 10:12 PM Posted February 1, 2019 at 10:12 PM So I suppose we're now up for 4 weeks of silence?Or will she show up at an award show or two?Studio pics? Anything? I somehow doubt that London will be the only major show this summer. Fairly sure something else will be announced in the coming weeks.I am hoping she will do something else. I didn't get tix to London. I won't enjoy the show standing in a crowd like that. Crossing fingers for something way more interesting. If not, then I just save the money for 2020 Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk Quote
Dion2000 Posted February 1, 2019 at 10:17 PM Posted February 1, 2019 at 10:17 PM I am hoping she will do something else. I didn't get tix to London. I won't enjoy the show standing in a crowd like that. Crossing fingers for something way more interesting.If not, then I just save the money for 2020 Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk You couldve done terrace ! Has seating and an onsite bar and toilets RIGHT beside it. Just a suggestion ! Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted February 1, 2019 at 10:59 PM Posted February 1, 2019 at 10:59 PM (edited) signing some stuff for fans. She looks greatthe bodyguard in the grey shirt smiling at the girls fangirling lol.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gOFsdbzst8 Edited February 1, 2019 at 11:01 PM by maki_Dion-er 3 Quote
Xpresso Posted February 2, 2019 at 12:55 AM Posted February 2, 2019 at 12:55 AM (edited) Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Lots of people have loved her looks, that's why her Twitter and instagram following have gone up these past 2 weeks. Negativity tends to be louder even when it's a minority. And afterall she's dressing for herself, in the way she feels good and feels beautiful and sexy, so if you don't think she looks it it doesn't means she doesn't feel like she does, or that she doesn't look good. I can't believe that you who is so understanding when it comes to how she works and her music, why she hasn't released new album, etc, can be so critical of how she chooses to dress or spend her time "off". Also, I love that she's exploring even menswear. She promotes gender-neutral clothing and she means it, and looks good doing it imo. I personally have loved the majority of her outfits. They've been so different from day to day and it's what has gotten people's attention. That is the point of these outings in the end, it wasn't a vacation (maybe a small part). I hope we don't get too much silence now that she has gone back to Vegas.Don't get me wrong. She can do as she pleases and I totally get that. But let's be honest, she isn't doing this on her "time off" (and as you said it's not really a vacation)... On her time off, she wouldn't go looking for photographers!She is doing this to get attention - it's some kind of weird promo because she wouldn't really dress that way otherwise.If she's happy, good for her. But I think she can look SO MUCH better than what we saw in the last few days. I did like the black dress, the beige outfit and the pink dress (the best look imo). The rest was rather laughable and didn't do her any favours physically speaking. I'm happy it's over for a while. Edited February 2, 2019 at 12:56 AM by Xpresso 3 Quote
Xpresso Posted February 2, 2019 at 01:02 AM Posted February 2, 2019 at 01:02 AM signing some stuff for fans. She looks greatthe bodyguard in the grey shirt smiling at the girls fangirling lol.[media] Much nicer and more "normal" look today. At least it ends on a decent note. Quote
Matias Posted February 2, 2019 at 02:27 AM Posted February 2, 2019 at 02:27 AM That light blue jacket! Did she get the Fais ce que tu voudrais video jacket? LOL Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
ordinary fan Posted February 2, 2019 at 07:22 AM Posted February 2, 2019 at 07:22 AM bye Celine, your european fans are looking forward to welcome you again here in europe, on july 5th in London 1 Quote
scielle Posted February 2, 2019 at 03:10 PM Posted February 2, 2019 at 03:10 PM So looks like she squeezed in a shopping trip - https://www.instagram.com/p/BtYaumvH28i/ - before taking off last night - https://www.instagram.com/p/BtYiIbxHf7o/ 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted February 2, 2019 at 03:33 PM Posted February 2, 2019 at 03:33 PM (edited) signing some stuff for fans. She looks greatthe bodyguard in the grey shirt smiling at the girls fangirling lol.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gOFsdbzst8Those pants are awesome! Love them, want them!btw, who's the man with the purple scarf?..... oh la la! Edited February 2, 2019 at 03:34 PM by DionFanAlways 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Squall Posted February 2, 2019 at 04:56 PM Posted February 2, 2019 at 04:56 PM I wish she would stop pulling her hair back so tight. It makes her look bald. And the heavy eye makeup makes her eyes look even more sunken in than they are. But, as long as she likes how she looks... Quote
smw Posted February 2, 2019 at 06:51 PM Posted February 2, 2019 at 06:51 PM I like her hair pulled back. Sleek and simple and classy. Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted February 2, 2019 at 09:26 PM Posted February 2, 2019 at 09:26 PM Some more of her shoppinghttps://www.instagram.com/p/BtY09_hHk3M/https://www.instagram.com/p/BtY1KwmnT0I/https://www.instagram.com/p/BtYVKPwHTbL/https://www.instagram.com/p/BtYUnDpnvOX/ I know I said it before but she looks really good here with no makeup. 4 Quote
RosieBarron Posted February 2, 2019 at 09:29 PM Posted February 2, 2019 at 09:29 PM Some more of her shoppinghttps://www.instagra.../p/BtY09_hHk3M/https://www.instagra.../p/BtY1KwmnT0I/https://www.instagra.../p/BtYVKPwHTbL/https://www.instagra.../p/BtYUnDpnvOX/ I know I said it before but she looks really good here with no makeup. She does doesn't she, so much better than the heavy eye make up. Quote
mirage Posted February 2, 2019 at 11:35 PM Posted February 2, 2019 at 11:35 PM There is another 'I'm worth it sweater' in her team. Haha Yeah she looks surprisingly good without make up. You can't say that off all the stars Some more of her shoppinghttps://www.instagram.com/p/BtY09_hHk3M/https://www.instagram.com/p/BtY1KwmnT0I/https://www.instagram.com/p/BtYVKPwHTbL/https://www.instagram.com/p/BtYUnDpnvOX/ I know I said it before but she looks really good here with no makeup. Quote
maki_Dion-er Posted February 2, 2019 at 11:39 PM Posted February 2, 2019 at 11:39 PM She doesn't travel light https://www.instagram.com/p/BtZVF0Hng2M/ 1 Quote
browseceline Posted February 3, 2019 at 12:20 AM Posted February 3, 2019 at 12:20 AM I wish she would stop pulling her hair back so tight. It makes her look bald. And the heavy eye makeup makes her eyes look even more sunken in than they are. But, as long as she likes how she looks... yes her hair loose makes her look sooooooo much better Verzonden vanaf mijn iPad met Tapatalk Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
maki_Dion-er Posted February 3, 2019 at 07:43 AM Posted February 3, 2019 at 07:43 AM (edited) https://www.instagram.com/p/BtV8yPjF1AF/That's sweet -"And thank you BOSS for everything you do for all of us! Unbelievable kindness and generosity! A true star and a class act." Maybe the "see you soon" confirms they'll be back in July. He also shared the latest fan art of him and Celine in his stories. Edited February 3, 2019 at 07:45 AM by maki_Dion-er 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.