LukeD Posted February 25, 2017 at 07:40 PM Posted February 25, 2017 at 07:40 PM I love the glasses! PS: Are your glasses half full or half empty? This is one of the worst photos of Celine I have ever seen! Do not even question our glasses. It is as bad as it can be! 5 Quote
smash Posted February 26, 2017 at 05:45 PM Posted February 26, 2017 at 05:45 PM She looks like a lunatic in that photo lol She looks wild, that hair really does not suit her at all. It's almost like she has dropped down a couple of notches in my book. Talking about how she looks, i really don't like it at all, but that's only my opinion, so no worries Sharon Quote
smash Posted February 26, 2017 at 05:51 PM Posted February 26, 2017 at 05:51 PM This is one of the worst photos of Celine I have ever seen! Do not even question our glasses. It is as bad as it can be! Everything about that photo is terrible, period!!!! Oh my gosh Celine...... I hope she did'nt go home looking like that, The twins would have got such a fright Sharon 3 Quote
Loup_garou Posted March 22, 2017 at 02:05 AM Posted March 22, 2017 at 02:05 AM And the Grammy Salute starts rolling Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted March 22, 2017 at 12:51 PM Posted March 22, 2017 at 12:51 PM I forgot all about this. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted March 22, 2017 at 01:21 PM Posted March 22, 2017 at 01:21 PM I forgot all about this. Me too lol 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
frana Posted March 22, 2017 at 10:57 PM Posted March 22, 2017 at 10:57 PM 1 Quote www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
winforlife Posted March 23, 2017 at 01:14 AM Posted March 23, 2017 at 01:14 AM Everything about that photo is terrible, period!!!! Oh my gosh Celine...... I hope she did'nt go home looking like that, The twins would have got such a fright SharonThe lighting didn't help. The blonde hair sometimes looks harsh depending how she wears it like in this photo... 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg
jpatdeleon09 Posted March 23, 2017 at 04:52 AM Posted March 23, 2017 at 04:52 AM Let's just wait for the pro shot. They will edit the lightings, celine's face (give more color), darker video, etc... Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted March 23, 2017 at 06:11 PM Posted March 23, 2017 at 06:11 PM Won't fix the hair though lol 4 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Peppercorn1991 Posted March 23, 2017 at 07:26 PM Posted March 23, 2017 at 07:26 PM I actually like the hair!! Wished it was more forward tho Kev x Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted March 23, 2017 at 07:32 PM Posted March 23, 2017 at 07:32 PM Yeah the hair..... I'm sorry u can't say it's good, honestly, sorry C! 2 Quote
angelil78 Posted March 23, 2017 at 07:56 PM Posted March 23, 2017 at 07:56 PM I don't like the hair but I don't mind it. I think it looks better on the higher resolution pictures than on the bad pics we saw before. Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted March 23, 2017 at 09:02 PM Posted March 23, 2017 at 09:02 PM It just looks towel dried and scrunched with gel. Too flat on top with all of the curls they put in her hair. Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
DionFanAlways Posted March 23, 2017 at 09:56 PM Posted March 23, 2017 at 09:56 PM (edited) I don't know why they don't see that it washes her out. However, she did say she was like a vampire sooooo.... It is what it is. Edited March 23, 2017 at 09:56 PM by DionFanAlways Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted March 24, 2017 at 03:35 AM Posted March 24, 2017 at 03:35 AM I like the concept by the hair, the top just needed more volume! But I understand, it works with the dress. But I wish it wasn't so matted lol! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
scielle Posted March 24, 2017 at 04:50 AM Posted March 24, 2017 at 04:50 AM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrkWrFRzUGU Quote
joaofilho Posted March 24, 2017 at 02:03 PM Posted March 24, 2017 at 02:03 PM Your hair is not ugly, more on stage because of the lights did not look good. Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted March 24, 2017 at 02:12 PM Posted March 24, 2017 at 02:12 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrkWrFRzUGU The video is not available... Quote
dawn Posted March 24, 2017 at 03:22 PM Posted March 24, 2017 at 03:22 PM The video is not available... Yes, it's only available on USA. You can watch it here: https://www.yahoo.com/tv/celine-dion-salutes-immortality-bee-213242893.html 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted March 24, 2017 at 03:38 PM Posted March 24, 2017 at 03:38 PM Yes, it's only available on USA. You can watch it here: https://www.yahoo.co...-213242893.html Thanks! Quote
artistman2007 Posted March 24, 2017 at 04:28 PM Posted March 24, 2017 at 04:28 PM The hair from is a disaster, really from the back ok but from the front horrible Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted March 24, 2017 at 05:50 PM Posted March 24, 2017 at 05:50 PM (edited) This hairstyle really reminds me of her look in A New Day Has Come Music Video 2002. The Big Hair Edited March 24, 2017 at 05:51 PM by jpatdeleon09 2 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted March 24, 2017 at 07:26 PM Posted March 24, 2017 at 07:26 PM This hairstyle really reminds me of her look in A New Day Has Come Music Video 2002. The Big Hair The hair in the ANDHC video was much better 3 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
I Drove All Night! Posted March 24, 2017 at 08:17 PM Posted March 24, 2017 at 08:17 PM The issue is the volume on top. If they had given it a little more oomph in the front it would have looked so fierce! 2 Quote
chawatak Posted March 24, 2017 at 08:33 PM Posted March 24, 2017 at 08:33 PM The issue is the volume on top. If they had given it a little more oomph in the front it would have looked so fierce! Ah yes! I thought actually it was great, but there was something left a bit. And that's it! The hair volume on top to make it look fierce! Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
Javito Posted March 24, 2017 at 09:35 PM Posted March 24, 2017 at 09:35 PM (edited) This hairstyle really reminds me of her look in A New Day Has Come Music Video 2002. The Big Hair Haha sorry but this look and her look in the ANDHC video have little to do with each other... Her hair on the ANDHC was totally spot on and simply gorgeous That particular scene you are referring to when she's in the beach, I acknowledge she looked a bit messy but it was barely shown in the official video in the end, so not much to complain lol http://www.listen-free-music.com/Celine-Dion/images/Celine-Dion-A-New-Day.jpghttp://ipost.christianpost.com/uploads/iposts/2016/04/29/1461972676160261.jpg Edited March 24, 2017 at 09:37 PM by Javito 2 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
nuts2you Posted March 24, 2017 at 09:56 PM Posted March 24, 2017 at 09:56 PM some you guys make me :sofunny: Quote
artistman2007 Posted March 24, 2017 at 11:00 PM Posted March 24, 2017 at 11:00 PM (edited) Haha sorry but this look and her look in the ANDHC video have little to do with each other... Her hair on the ANDHC was totally spot on and simply gorgeous That particular scene you are referring to when she's in the beach, I acknowledge she looked a bit messy but it was barely shown in the official video in the end, so not much to complain lol http://www.listen-free-music.com/Celine-Dion/images/Celine-Dion-A-New-Day.jpghttp://ipost.christianpost.com/uploads/iposts/2016/04/29/1461972676160261.jpg her hair here is way better,no comparison at all Edited March 24, 2017 at 11:02 PM by artistman2007 1 Quote
joaofilho Posted March 26, 2017 at 04:10 PM Posted March 26, 2017 at 04:10 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRJ49KtmEbQ 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.