Peppercorn1991 Posted April 17, 2017 at 12:53 AM Posted April 17, 2017 at 12:53 AM So the stream is cut just before the song? What?!? 1 Quote
sash546 Posted April 17, 2017 at 12:56 AM Posted April 17, 2017 at 12:56 AM What happened???? Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted April 17, 2017 at 12:59 AM Posted April 17, 2017 at 12:59 AM That was kinda unfair.... just before she started the performance... I mean what was that person playing at... maybe they wanted to record the performance on its own or something... Don't tell me they ran out of battery haha Kev x Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted April 17, 2017 at 01:02 AM Posted April 17, 2017 at 01:02 AM (edited) She was amazing guys, like amazing her hair was a bit flat, and my mom who is a hair stylist, called it a hot mess which says something to me but her dress was perfect and the descent down the stairs was epic but good lord those SHOES! They were stilts. (maybe she wore high high heels so she wouldn't trip on the train as she went down?) But her voice was amazing. She perfectly executed the runs and the notes. I think the crowd was so touched! Edited April 17, 2017 at 01:06 AM by CelineDionFreak 6 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Nmj Posted April 17, 2017 at 01:19 AM Posted April 17, 2017 at 01:19 AM The hair looked great from her backside just the top was flat and terrible looking. 1 Quote
incognito Posted April 17, 2017 at 01:22 AM Posted April 17, 2017 at 01:22 AM She sounded great! I love how she sings that song. Also, I liked her hair. I was imagining cute little blue birds flying around her head nesting in it. Perfect for spring! 3 Quote
Popular Post Melanieletitia Posted April 17, 2017 at 01:28 AM Popular Post Posted April 17, 2017 at 01:28 AM She walked down those stairs like a BOSS! What a pro, didn't miss a beat. Amazing performance! 8 Quote
Popular Post chawatak Posted April 17, 2017 at 02:24 AM Popular Post Posted April 17, 2017 at 02:24 AM (edited) Hi, I recorded this myself. The visual resolution is not perfect , but the sound is good though. Céline Dion on Stayin' Alive: A Grammy Salute to the Music of the Bee Gees https://vimeo.com/213462880 ENJOY!!! P.S. File for you to save or upload anywhere lol.http://www.mediafire...ee_Gees-480.mp4 Edited April 17, 2017 at 02:25 AM by chawatak 8 Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
Tyler1991 Posted April 17, 2017 at 02:32 AM Posted April 17, 2017 at 02:32 AM Not one of my more favorite performances of this song since she has been singing it again, but what I did love was watching her sing the song to Barry. The audience may have been bored out of their minds, but you can tell it was probably his favorite performance all night. Such a genuine moment the two of the shared there 2 Quote
isabel leite Posted April 17, 2017 at 02:45 AM Posted April 17, 2017 at 02:45 AM Just finished watching her performance. She did a great job. What I loved the most was the moment that she had with Barry. She sang it to him, and for him,very touching! 1 Quote
Popular Post mike_z Posted April 17, 2017 at 02:55 AM Popular Post Posted April 17, 2017 at 02:55 AM Who cares about her look? This must be her BEST and most epic performance of this decade. BY FAR! It was simply perfect... TSMGO was too but it was playback. This is the Céline I fell in love with 20 years ago. Please SONY upload this performance to her vevo account! 10 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted April 17, 2017 at 02:58 AM Posted April 17, 2017 at 02:58 AM Someone said this on twitter: I can't understand half the words @celinedion is saying but she has such an angelic voice #GRAMMYSalute #beegees It was the marbles in her mouth! #beegees 1 Quote
Cuquito Posted April 17, 2017 at 03:00 AM Posted April 17, 2017 at 03:00 AM It's was a beautiful performance! Very emotional. 2 Quote
québecflower Posted April 17, 2017 at 03:06 AM Posted April 17, 2017 at 03:06 AM Someone said this on twitter: I can't understand half the words @celinedion is saying but she has such an angelic voice #GRAMMYSalute #beegees It was the marbles in her mouth! #beegeesif you think that , write it , don't use words from people on twitter. If you don't think it, what's the point? Great. great performance, lot of emotions. perfect voice. 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
chocolatechip15 Posted April 17, 2017 at 03:40 AM Posted April 17, 2017 at 03:40 AM What a beautiful performance. Such an emotional speech beforehand . .it sounded kinda like she was reading from a teleprompter -- but it also sounded like she was trying not to cry. And the song was just perfect - so heartfelt, such a gorgeous voice. Singing the end to Barry . . . it was like she was trying to comfort him. I didn't realize Barry was the only one still alive of all his brothers. So sad. Her hair was a little . .well, distracting. But I was almost glad for a little distraction because the performance was so emotionally intense. She made me cry (again). My heart goes out to her. It's clear she still misses Rene so much. 3 Quote
scielle Posted April 17, 2017 at 04:20 AM Posted April 17, 2017 at 04:20 AM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet 6 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted April 17, 2017 at 04:34 AM Posted April 17, 2017 at 04:34 AM I would LIVE for a Celine/Tori collaboration. 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
TiagoFragoso05 Posted April 17, 2017 at 05:00 AM Posted April 17, 2017 at 05:00 AM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet that was cute <3 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
scielle Posted April 17, 2017 at 05:03 AM Posted April 17, 2017 at 05:03 AM Well, nice to see social media reaction is basically unanimous praise and every second person seems to say she brought them to tears.Does our girl ever not deliver?! 2 Quote
DIAZ 1993 Posted April 17, 2017 at 06:11 AM Posted April 17, 2017 at 06:11 AM Immortality iTunes:#92 United States 4 Quote CelineDionPuertoRico
Celine Fan 77 Posted April 17, 2017 at 07:44 AM Posted April 17, 2017 at 07:44 AM The performance could have been technically better but it was about emotion and she really got the crowd in her pocket. As some of you said, her way down the stairs while singing to Barry was just EPIC. And I agree, Sony / TC needs to upload this one to CelineDionVEVO. 1 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Angel2006 Posted April 17, 2017 at 08:10 AM Posted April 17, 2017 at 08:10 AM OMG. There is a picture from the Bee Gee's tribute, of Celine and Katherine Mcphee on instagram! I hope someone can post it to the forum. Quote
Shaun Posted April 17, 2017 at 08:17 AM Posted April 17, 2017 at 08:17 AM Loved it! Absolutely loved it. The world has lost too many of it's legends recently and the performance was all about 2 legends showing immense respect to each other. I thought it was amazing. 3 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
jpatdeleon09 Posted April 17, 2017 at 08:39 AM Posted April 17, 2017 at 08:39 AM if you think that , write it , don't use words from people on twitter. If you don't think it, what's the point? Great. great performance, lot of emotions. perfect voice. Because it's true. But still it's beautiful at the same time. Quote
DionFanAlways Posted April 17, 2017 at 10:13 AM Posted April 17, 2017 at 10:13 AM Simply 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Celinefan1993 Posted April 17, 2017 at 10:32 AM Posted April 17, 2017 at 10:32 AM It brought tears to my eyes when I watched the performance. I soooo dearly hope that she will sing this song in the European tour. It suits her current voice very well... Quote
Javito Posted April 17, 2017 at 10:44 AM Posted April 17, 2017 at 10:44 AM I enjoyed the performance a lot, though I missed she didn't hold the long notes this time, don't know why And this witch hair... not a fan at all 2 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
jpatdeleon09 Posted April 17, 2017 at 11:35 AM Posted April 17, 2017 at 11:35 AM I enjoyed the performance a lot, though I missed she didn't hold the long notes this time, don't know why And this witch hair... not a fan at all Even though she didn't hold the long notes. She did great with the melismas she did in the long note. Simply Amazing! Even John Travolta mouthing the words "Wow" Quote
Kyle_Jared Posted April 17, 2017 at 12:06 PM Posted April 17, 2017 at 12:06 PM Immortality #90 on itunes USA 4 Quote
HushNow Posted April 17, 2017 at 12:35 PM Posted April 17, 2017 at 12:35 PM Only saw the fan upload on Vimeo (thanks for that btw!) But is there already a HD video online? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.