Maicool4 Posted February 16, 2017 at 02:31 AM Posted February 16, 2017 at 02:31 AM For me was a flawless perfomance. Immortality is one of my favorites song. So emotional and her voice sounds so good. I love Celine. 5 Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/22b69ef7c7f608e391c2b0c3273c6fd9/tumblr_mszgokm8hq1r1kly2o1_400.gif
Cuquito Posted February 16, 2017 at 04:02 AM Posted February 16, 2017 at 04:02 AM Beautiful!! I couldn't hold my tears Quote
marc-02 Posted February 16, 2017 at 04:21 AM Posted February 16, 2017 at 04:21 AM I also really liked the performance... I'm just curious why Celine has recently been omitting the "Oh baby" and "Oohhhh" during the last chorus.... 3 Quote
zuv Posted February 16, 2017 at 04:44 AM Posted February 16, 2017 at 04:44 AM (edited) I also really liked the performance... I'm just curious why Celine has recently been omitting the "Oh baby" and "Oohhhh" during the last chorus.... Yeah, they're my favorite parts when she goes high and sings "oh baby" and then when she "screams" "Onnnnnnn"....Its those little ad libs that make Celine so unique in a way. She's the best at it.So although it was an over all great performance, i was a little disappointed with that. Edited February 16, 2017 at 04:45 AM by zuv 1 Quote
artistman2007 Posted February 16, 2017 at 08:01 AM Posted February 16, 2017 at 08:01 AM Yeah, they're my favorite parts when she goes high and sings "oh baby" and then when she "screams" "Onnnnnnn"....Its those little ad libs that make Celine so unique in a way. She's the best at it.So although it was an over all great performance, i was a little disappointed with that. i miss those too ,and every time I listen I'm waiting for to sing them but she never,it's actually my fav part too Quote
Javito Posted February 16, 2017 at 09:00 AM Posted February 16, 2017 at 09:00 AM (edited) We all now that she hasn't the same voice, the same sounding, but she's lacking control over the notes. Some performances she has a lot of control, like Didn't Know Love, from A Home for the Holidays. I believe Las Vegas residency makes her very very lazy. Day after day, singing the same songs live, she doesn't care about singing with perfection, but it's not her fault, it must be stressful. Of course that routine has a lot to do with what you say, but I wouldn't call her "lazy". But singing the same songs, in the same place, for the same kind of audience and for 15 years, on a daily to a very regular basis, that pays its toll in the way you sing, no question about it You can simply say that she looks really bored to sing those songs at some point. Only that some days it's more noticeable than others. Edited February 16, 2017 at 09:03 AM by Javito 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
PuraVida Posted February 16, 2017 at 09:13 AM Posted February 16, 2017 at 09:13 AM The king of heeeeaaarts, the joker's wiiiiiiiiilllld One of her stranger lines from a song But she always sings it so well! 2 Quote
Popular Post frana Posted February 16, 2017 at 09:28 AM Popular Post Posted February 16, 2017 at 09:28 AM 8 Quote www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
isurrender Posted February 16, 2017 at 09:55 AM Posted February 16, 2017 at 09:55 AM I think it was perfect. All the changes from the 98 version are more than welcomed and beautiful. Funny how people are bored when she doesn't change an inch of a song and when she does it's because she lacks of voice control just because it's another way of singing a note. I join "I don't remember who" who said this board was irritating some times. Can't wait to finally have this new version in HD. 6 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted February 16, 2017 at 11:10 AM Posted February 16, 2017 at 11:10 AM Yep still amazing this morning. 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Del Posted February 16, 2017 at 12:22 PM Posted February 16, 2017 at 12:22 PM I wasn't expecting to see this until it aired so it was a lovely surprise. I thought she sounded great and cannot wait to see this performance along with the special when it airs. I mean if it sounds this good in non professional quality, imagine what it will be like on tv. 4 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
celinesounds Posted February 16, 2017 at 12:42 PM Posted February 16, 2017 at 12:42 PM (edited) who still miss Annie after this amazing look Edited February 16, 2017 at 12:43 PM by celinesounds 2 Quote #FREEJAVITO
Popular Post Xpresso Posted February 16, 2017 at 01:22 PM Popular Post Posted February 16, 2017 at 01:22 PM If someone calls Céline lazy one more time, I swear I will knock at your door!! 9 Quote
Celine-Express Posted February 16, 2017 at 01:51 PM Posted February 16, 2017 at 01:51 PM Celine was so amazing on the pictures! I love her blue dress, so chic and so class! :wub: 1 Quote Encore un soir..Encore une heure..Encore une larme de bonheur..Un soir..
artistman2007 Posted February 16, 2017 at 02:04 PM Posted February 16, 2017 at 02:04 PM Well honestly each one of her stylists had a good thing to offer for celine,like i can't deny that i loved laws choices lately,but for ex didn't like at all what he chose for her last tour and the same with annie:) 2 Quote
andrecb Posted February 16, 2017 at 02:18 PM Posted February 16, 2017 at 02:18 PM Of course that routine has a lot to do with what you say, but I wouldn't call her "lazy". But singing the same songs, in the same place, for the same kind of audience and for 15 years, on a daily to a very regular basis, that pays its toll in the way you sing, no question about it You can simply say that she looks really bored to sing those songs at some point. Only that some days it's more noticeable than others. This is exactly what I'm wanting to say.My english vocabulary is too short, I didn't choose the most suitable word.I'm so sorry for all that felt offended. 3 Quote http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/9273/52612718.png
zuv Posted February 16, 2017 at 02:28 PM Posted February 16, 2017 at 02:28 PM If someone calls Céline lazy one more time, I swear I will knock at your door!! Celine is lazy.I'm getting ready PM me for adress 👨❤️👨 5 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted February 16, 2017 at 02:51 PM Posted February 16, 2017 at 02:51 PM One of her stranger lines from a song But she always sings it so well! I think it's a great metaphor about life being like a hand of cards. 5 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
takeachance Posted February 16, 2017 at 03:35 PM Posted February 16, 2017 at 03:35 PM (edited) :whee: HER HAIR ROCKS LIKE THIS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Edited February 16, 2017 at 03:35 PM by takeachance 2 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Hilda Posted February 16, 2017 at 09:24 PM Posted February 16, 2017 at 09:24 PM I love the hair color! I love that voice. Performance perfect !!!!!!!! For once we can agree that all great! Your comments HORRIBLE !!!!! hahah so horrible arnt they Quote
nuts2you Posted February 16, 2017 at 11:01 PM Posted February 16, 2017 at 11:01 PM I love everything about this performance , exp the hair , Quote
nuts2you Posted February 16, 2017 at 11:02 PM Posted February 16, 2017 at 11:02 PM I just wish that she would wear that dress for her LV shows, now we be talkin about something 1 Quote
LukeD Posted February 16, 2017 at 11:15 PM Posted February 16, 2017 at 11:15 PM If someone calls Céline lazy one more time, I swear I will knock at your door!! So nice there are rational people like you around. Just needed to say this for quite some time now. Sorry for going slightly off topic! 2 Quote
Xpresso Posted February 17, 2017 at 12:24 AM Posted February 17, 2017 at 12:24 AM Well... thanks Luke! Bye bye CelinesDIVO5... 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted February 17, 2017 at 01:19 AM Posted February 17, 2017 at 01:19 AM Well... thanks Luke! Bye bye CelinesDIVO5... lol 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelinesDIVO5 Posted February 17, 2017 at 02:01 AM Posted February 17, 2017 at 02:01 AM Well... thanks Luke! Bye bye CelinesDIVO5... Nope...I will be with Luke in August. With the way the U.S. is right now, I may be with him forever 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
CelinesDIVO5 Posted February 17, 2017 at 02:02 AM Posted February 17, 2017 at 02:02 AM (edited) Delete Edited February 17, 2017 at 02:03 AM by CelinesDIVO5 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
PuraVida Posted February 17, 2017 at 02:48 AM Posted February 17, 2017 at 02:48 AM I think it's a great metaphor about life being like a hand of cards. I totally agree! But out of context, it's a bit funny. Quote
Maicool4 Posted February 17, 2017 at 02:53 AM Posted February 17, 2017 at 02:53 AM (edited) I think she is going to spend the all fortune buying this dresses and jewels... So expensive. To use only one hour.... Her fortune was 630+millions (Forbes 2014) and now are 340+ millions (Forbes 2017) Edited February 17, 2017 at 02:54 AM by Maicool4 1 Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/22b69ef7c7f608e391c2b0c3273c6fd9/tumblr_mszgokm8hq1r1kly2o1_400.gif
Nmj Posted February 17, 2017 at 03:21 AM Posted February 17, 2017 at 03:21 AM I think she is going to spend the all fortune buying this dresses and jewels... So expensive. To use only one hour.... Her fortune was 630+millions (Forbes 2014) and now are 340+ millions (Forbes 2017) Her fortune is a number that NOBODY knows, and isn't our business. But I don't think you have to worry about Céline or her children sleeping in drawers or going without a meal. She is easily worth about 700 MILLION USD if you are curious tho lol 3 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.