angelil78 Posted April 17, 2017 at 12:41 PM Posted April 17, 2017 at 12:41 PM Only saw the fan upload on Vimeo (thanks for that btw!) But is there already a HD video online? I'm searching but can't find it anywhere I'm waiting to watch it until I see the HD. Some A-holes on Youtube are posting the full show only to make you click a link and enter your credit card info to see the show. Idiots. Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted April 17, 2017 at 02:22 PM Posted April 17, 2017 at 02:22 PM https://vimeo.com/213510571 5 Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
LVCeline Posted April 17, 2017 at 02:26 PM Posted April 17, 2017 at 02:26 PM Holy crap, that was an absolutely pleasant surprise! That performance was incredible! I loved the changes she did to the song, I have never heard her sing it like that before, not even close! The audience was eating out of the palm of her hand, they went crazy for her at the end. So good to have her kill a performance like that, it's been a minute! 2 Quote
angelil78 Posted April 17, 2017 at 02:32 PM Posted April 17, 2017 at 02:32 PM https://vimeo.com/213510571 Thank you for that WTF is wrong with people writing that they can't understand what she's saying?? Those people really need to get out more. I loved every second of that performance. And when she walked down the stairs, I kept my eyes on her high heels! wow she can walk on anything lol.She's simply the BEST! 5 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted April 17, 2017 at 02:43 PM Posted April 17, 2017 at 02:43 PM Barry is like, 'hey this is my moment, back off, she's mine.' Lol. 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
flutefreak Posted April 17, 2017 at 02:44 PM Posted April 17, 2017 at 02:44 PM Absolutely stunning performance. No one compares to her. She stole the show in my opinion. Was watching with my mom and she was in full blown tears. So touching and emotional! 2 Quote
ivo Posted April 17, 2017 at 02:56 PM Posted April 17, 2017 at 02:56 PM Wow! Amazing performance. Hope she sings it on tour! Quote Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017
marc-02 Posted April 17, 2017 at 03:31 PM Posted April 17, 2017 at 03:31 PM https://youtu.be/6OSZgq_K9DY 3 Quote
chawatak Posted April 17, 2017 at 03:54 PM Posted April 17, 2017 at 03:54 PM Celine VEVO or any official channel should upload it on Youtube so more people can see this stunning performance. >_< 2 Quote LISTEN TO NEW SONG"Flying On My Own" ON REPEAT!!!> https://vimeo.com/328324551
justinecoria Posted April 17, 2017 at 04:05 PM Posted April 17, 2017 at 04:05 PM Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. I'm in tears, I'm smiling. Best performance of Celine in years. So touching! :wub: 1 Quote
Popular Post MrTim212 Posted April 17, 2017 at 04:42 PM Popular Post Posted April 17, 2017 at 04:42 PM In case anyone wants the audio of this stunning performance for their collection... https://www.sendspace.com/file/fz3x13orhttps://we.tl/FGo1eY48uq 9 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
Bruno Portugal Posted April 17, 2017 at 05:08 PM Posted April 17, 2017 at 05:08 PM Stunning performance! :clap: 2 Quote My Webpage >>> TRIBUTE TO CELINE DION
Caledor Posted April 17, 2017 at 05:48 PM Posted April 17, 2017 at 05:48 PM I just watched the whole performance in HD... Wow... i'm speechless !This is a brilliant and perfect performance, and I think it will become one of my favourites (at least over the last few years). However, is it me or does she really have to make all these curious moves with her mouth and grimaces? I know she focuses on articulating well, but still, some of these are not that pretty... Quote 29.11.2013 Paris Bercy: Sans attendre... the wait is over !
angelil78 Posted April 17, 2017 at 06:01 PM Posted April 17, 2017 at 06:01 PM I just watched the whole performance in HD... Wow... i'm speechless !This is a brilliant and perfect performance, and I think it will become one of my favourites (at least over the last few years). However, is it me or does she really have to make all these curious moves with her mouth and grimaces? I know she focuses on articulating well, but still, some of these are not that pretty... She has always expressed her emotions with her face/mouth. It's just Céline 2 Quote
Xpresso Posted April 17, 2017 at 06:17 PM Posted April 17, 2017 at 06:17 PM Stunning performance!! And her hair wasn't as bad as we first thought...She had great makeup and looked very cute! 2 Quote
Xpresso Posted April 17, 2017 at 06:20 PM Posted April 17, 2017 at 06:20 PM She controls the notes with the muscles of her face...And she basically feels every single note in her entire body! 1 Quote
Caledor Posted April 17, 2017 at 06:26 PM Posted April 17, 2017 at 06:26 PM She has always expressed her emotions with her face/mouth. It's just Céline She controls the notes with the muscles of her face...And she basically feels every single note in her entire body! I know that, but I think that she didn't have to do this in the past. There used to be less grimaces. Quote 29.11.2013 Paris Bercy: Sans attendre... the wait is over !
celine4evauk Posted April 17, 2017 at 06:28 PM Posted April 17, 2017 at 06:28 PM I just watched the whole performance in HD... Wow... i'm speechless !This is a brilliant and perfect performance, and I think it will become one of my favourites (at least over the last few years). However, is it me or does she really have to make all these curious moves with her mouth and grimaces? I know she focuses on articulating well, but still, some of these are not that pretty... My brother always takes the micky out of Celine by wobbling his jaw from side to side. He says she looks like she's had a stroke sometimes. Quote
Angel2006 Posted April 17, 2017 at 06:34 PM Posted April 17, 2017 at 06:34 PM I know that, but I think that she didn't have to do this in the past. There used to be less grimaces. Not true. Celine is the queen of grimaces. Since the very beginning of Celine's career, she has always used a lot of facial expressions while singing. It's just her way. I love it. I agree with Xpresso. Celine does feel every note in her body when she sings. It's great! 1 Quote
CelineIloilo Posted April 17, 2017 at 06:44 PM Posted April 17, 2017 at 06:44 PM I just watched the whole performance in HD... Wow... i'm speechless !This is a brilliant and perfect performance, and I think it will become one of my favourites (at least over the last few years). However, is it me or does she really have to make all these curious moves with her mouth and grimaces? I know she focuses on articulating well, but still, some of these are not that pretty... That's the last thing I worry and pay attention to.. Celine has always had a lot of different distinguished gestures and facial expressions knowing the passionate singer she is. The voice is still awesome so I'm glad. Quote CELINE DION IS THE BEST. THE ONE, THE ONLY, PERFECTION.
Ronny83 Posted April 17, 2017 at 07:31 PM Posted April 17, 2017 at 07:31 PM Immortality iTunes:#92 United States#179 Canada 3 Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Ronny83 Posted April 17, 2017 at 07:37 PM Posted April 17, 2017 at 07:37 PM “Stayin’ Alive: A Grammy Salute to the Music of the Bee Gees” was the top-rated broadcast program on Sunday night, leading CBS to a win in both the key demo and total viewers. According to Nielsen data, the Bee Gees tribute averaged a 1.2 rating in adults 18-49 and 10.3 million viewers, airing from 8 p.m. through 10 p.m.. 6 Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
smw Posted April 17, 2017 at 07:42 PM Posted April 17, 2017 at 07:42 PM Such a moving performance. Very touching and memorable. Beautiful job, Celine! 2 Quote
Davey84 Posted April 17, 2017 at 08:24 PM Posted April 17, 2017 at 08:24 PM I really loved the performance. It was really emotional and I loved the variations she made in the notes. The Goodbye note was also very strong. I only think she stepped down to Barry a bit too early in the performance. But I love they had a moment together. I'm happy Immortality isn't a forgotten song by now! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G800F met Tapatalk 3 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
browseceline Posted April 17, 2017 at 08:43 PM Posted April 17, 2017 at 08:43 PM https://vimeo.com/213510571Wow that was gorgeous .really beautiful...emotional..beautiful dress and heartfelt singing. The hair reminds me of some medieval powerwoman..that aside- this was a performance to remember! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
PuraVida Posted April 17, 2017 at 09:28 PM Posted April 17, 2017 at 09:28 PM Thank you for that WTF is wrong with people writing that they can't understand what she's saying?? Those people really need to get out more. I loved every second of that performance. And when she walked down the stairs, I kept my eyes on her high heels! wow she can walk on anything lol.She's simply the BEST! To be fair, the lyrics of this song in particular are a bit hard to parse out upon first listen if you don't look them up. Quote
angelil78 Posted April 17, 2017 at 09:34 PM Posted April 17, 2017 at 09:34 PM To be fair, the lyrics of this song in particular are a bit hard to parse out upon first listen if you don't look them up. I took it the way that they couldn't understand her speech before she began singing I normally can't follow lyrics the first time I listen.. But since I've listened million times to Immortality I get the lyrics. So yeah if you are right and they are talking about the lyrics, then yes I understand Quote
mike_z Posted April 17, 2017 at 10:54 PM Posted April 17, 2017 at 10:54 PM Her best performance of the decade. BY FAR! Legendary, I need this on Spotify! 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.