nuts2you Posted April 17, 2017 at 10:58 PM Posted April 17, 2017 at 10:58 PM I really DIDNT care for that hair , it made her look older in the face, 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted April 17, 2017 at 11:18 PM Posted April 17, 2017 at 11:18 PM I really DIDNT care for that hair , it made her look older in the face,That's why I don't like it. Honestly I'm glad you said something cause I couldn't put my finger on it! 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
winforlife Posted April 18, 2017 at 01:31 AM Posted April 18, 2017 at 01:31 AM https://youtu.be/dl0gp3Lx5hw Céline's performance was beautiful. I love how she came down off the stage and performed the rest of the song to Barry 40 years flies by very quickly. I still have my original Saturday Night Fever album( not a CD), Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v119/LKlafter1/1367035680_small.jpg
Popular Post stone Posted April 18, 2017 at 04:37 AM Popular Post Posted April 18, 2017 at 04:37 AM I don't know how to post a twitter link but Celine's performance at the 9 o'clock mark was the peak in viewership of not only the whole entire program but the peak in viewership in all of tv Sunday! 10 Quote
Luki Dion Posted April 18, 2017 at 11:00 AM Posted April 18, 2017 at 11:00 AM I know that, but I think that she didn't have to do this in the past. There used to be less grimaces. She did it in the past. Watch this video and see her face expression. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote I LOVE TO SING...BUT I LOVE TO TALK TOO....!!
Flymetothemoon Posted April 18, 2017 at 11:21 AM Posted April 18, 2017 at 11:21 AM I have to admit I prefer her current mimics to a younger Celine performing WDMHBN on Jay Leno in 1991. Quote
Matias Posted April 18, 2017 at 11:41 AM Posted April 18, 2017 at 11:41 AM (edited) One of the best renditions of Inmortality...sadly the hair, just makes me cringe, such a beutiful dress and pum! you get lost in than mane that takes the focus out of such amazing performance Edited April 18, 2017 at 11:42 AM by Matias 1 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
Javito Posted April 18, 2017 at 11:51 AM Posted April 18, 2017 at 11:51 AM I think she was trying to do somethig different with her hair but she got lost in the middle... Is not that hard Celine, just change your colour a bit and voilá! Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Popular Post mike_z Posted April 18, 2017 at 12:17 PM Popular Post Posted April 18, 2017 at 12:17 PM Really? With that performance are people really still talking about the hair? 14 Quote
angelil78 Posted April 18, 2017 at 12:27 PM Posted April 18, 2017 at 12:27 PM Really? With that performance are people really still talking about the hair?Exactly! ! Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk 1 Quote
Xpresso Posted April 18, 2017 at 12:37 PM Posted April 18, 2017 at 12:37 PM You know, on this forum there are people who think they are hair & fashion experts... 5 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted April 18, 2017 at 12:55 PM Posted April 18, 2017 at 12:55 PM I remember watching A New day... Secrets about celine cutting her hair and dye it in blond for a change. And the guy said "Her fans are not ready for it... they wanted their celine (the brown hair)". Quote
agentwigs Posted April 18, 2017 at 12:57 PM Posted April 18, 2017 at 12:57 PM Barry is like, 'hey this is my moment, back off, she's mine.' Lol.Talking of hair... John Travolta's wig is pretty good! 2 Quote
jepoi Posted April 18, 2017 at 12:58 PM Posted April 18, 2017 at 12:58 PM I see nothing wrong with the hair, guys. In fact, to me, it added more drama to the entire perfomance. 7 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted April 18, 2017 at 01:02 PM Posted April 18, 2017 at 01:02 PM Jeez now we are critiquing facial grimaces..... #shakemyhead 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted April 18, 2017 at 01:03 PM Posted April 18, 2017 at 01:03 PM Talking of hair... John Travolta's wig is pretty good! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Peppercorn1991 Posted April 18, 2017 at 01:54 PM Posted April 18, 2017 at 01:54 PM Barry Gibb posted the performance on his FB page Kev x 5 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted April 18, 2017 at 01:55 PM Posted April 18, 2017 at 01:55 PM I see nothing wrong with the hair, guys. In fact, to me, it added more drama to the entire perfomance. I know! Shoot the woman for doing something different! And this will go on and on I'm sure... Kev x 5 Quote
MaxRayÎles Posted April 18, 2017 at 02:10 PM Posted April 18, 2017 at 02:10 PM (edited) You know, on this forum there are people who think they are hair & fashion experts... Exactly, and there will always be something those people doesn't like. It's a bit frustrating. Edited April 18, 2017 at 02:13 PM by MaxRayÎles 3 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted April 18, 2017 at 02:44 PM Posted April 18, 2017 at 02:44 PM Talking of hair... John Travolta's wig is pretty good! Yet, as always, he just looked confused the entire time he was sitting there. 1 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
celinesounds Posted April 18, 2017 at 02:54 PM Posted April 18, 2017 at 02:54 PM One or two wordsAmazingAnd love it What a voice control, incroyable 2 Quote #FREEJAVITO
Javito Posted April 18, 2017 at 03:13 PM Posted April 18, 2017 at 03:13 PM The hair was different? But nice look!! Nice streaks and all Oh btw, the vocal performance was good too! 2 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Luki Dion Posted April 18, 2017 at 03:36 PM Posted April 18, 2017 at 03:36 PM The hair was different? But nice look!! Nice streaks and all Oh btw, the vocal performance was good too! Hahaha anyway i afraid she would slip when she gets down the stair.... her heels so thin... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote I LOVE TO SING...BUT I LOVE TO TALK TOO....!!
Xpresso Posted April 18, 2017 at 03:37 PM Posted April 18, 2017 at 03:37 PM (edited) The hair did add drama to the performance, but not nearly as much drama as on this forum! Edited April 18, 2017 at 03:38 PM by Xpresso 3 Quote
artistman2007 Posted April 18, 2017 at 03:40 PM Posted April 18, 2017 at 03:40 PM (edited) Great performance for sure,but we have to be honest ,i jusylt can't skip the hair as if nothing has happened,she was supposed to look perfect,the dress amazing,makeup great,but just look at the this pic to know what is normal and what is not,she has very thin hair from the front ,someone had to tell her that this was not for her Edited April 18, 2017 at 03:41 PM by artistman2007 1 Quote
Luki Dion Posted April 18, 2017 at 03:40 PM Posted April 18, 2017 at 03:40 PM Do you think that they somehow also edit some part of her vocal? Maybe to get the wavery notes sustain.... Like they did for MHWGO in her summer tour when they broadcast to the tv... and also like they did to Destin in Une Seule Fois DVD... we know her voice broke in fans cam but then they edit it for tv broadcast and dvd. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote I LOVE TO SING...BUT I LOVE TO TALK TOO....!!
browseceline Posted April 18, 2017 at 03:44 PM Posted April 18, 2017 at 03:44 PM fire the hairstylist ;-) Anyway, you guys should see the numerous reactions on Barry Gib's Facebook page. Celine gets all praise for her emotional and heartfelt tribute. Love it when Celine gets so much praise, and she deserves it so much! 4 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Xpresso Posted April 18, 2017 at 03:46 PM Posted April 18, 2017 at 03:46 PM Why don't you choose the nicest picture of Céline with that hairdo and say something positive?Easy to pick a horrible backstage picture and make negative comments.Sure it's not her best hairdo, but why focus on the hair when the performance was one of her best?Do you write a gossip column? 2 Quote
Xpresso Posted April 18, 2017 at 03:47 PM Posted April 18, 2017 at 03:47 PM Even the Bee Gees fans don't even talk about the hair... 5 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted April 18, 2017 at 05:32 PM Posted April 18, 2017 at 05:32 PM I loved her hair especially at the back... Kev x 4 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.