Brandon Posted July 22, 2017 at 02:20 AM Posted July 22, 2017 at 02:20 AM If you're referring to audience reaction, diddo. It sucks. So many of us on here feel that way but that kind of reaction just does not work/is not accepted in America. Then again, clearly a lot of things aren't but this is not going to become a political discussion. lol The point is, I so agree with your post if we are talking about what I think we are.You would never hear the Red Head's White Stripe chant in LV. 2 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Brandon Posted July 22, 2017 at 02:41 AM Posted July 22, 2017 at 02:41 AM I cringe when his plays the guitar and pulls sex faces. All this is highly subjective though, but to me he is forced and awkward to look at.Exactly. When someone emits sexuality it's just a natural thing. It's not premeditated and calculated. It's more than just making faces and going through the motions. But only another sexy person will pick this up. 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
CelinesDIVO5 Posted July 22, 2017 at 02:57 AM Posted July 22, 2017 at 02:57 AM I cringe when his plays the guitar and pulls sex faces. All this is highly subjective though, but to me he is forced and awkward to look at. I don't think he's pulling faces. It's just his face. And he's playing alongside the QUEEN of making faces while performing. 3 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
mike_z Posted July 22, 2017 at 03:23 AM Posted July 22, 2017 at 03:23 AM Best look of the season! I need that picture on Vogue! 6 Quote
maikan Posted July 22, 2017 at 03:26 AM Posted July 22, 2017 at 03:26 AM She always looks great in suits, but this is AMAZING ! I don't think he's pulling faces. It's just his face. And he's playing alongside the QUEEN of making faces while performing. Exactly. I don't think it's fake either, he's just really into the music and he really enjoy playing guitar. 2 Quote
flutefreak Posted July 22, 2017 at 03:52 AM Posted July 22, 2017 at 03:52 AM Celine looked fantastic today, simple but sexy! Best look of the summer so far for me. 4 Quote
québecflower Posted July 22, 2017 at 03:55 AM Posted July 22, 2017 at 03:55 AM Not emitting sexuality? Look at his face as he plays that guitar. Music seems orgasmic to him. He oozes sexuality when he's on stage.i just feel it is for the music, but what do i know? 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
québecflower Posted July 22, 2017 at 04:02 AM Posted July 22, 2017 at 04:02 AM He was always quite pro-Celine back when everyone else was ignoring her or making fun. Perhaps he's a hipster and now everyone else likes her he can't deal with it anymoooooore a contrarian as i think it is said in english... Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Nmj Posted July 22, 2017 at 04:33 AM Posted July 22, 2017 at 04:33 AM Best look of the season! I need that picture on Vogue! Let's see if her official Instagram will upload this because so far it seems like they choose to NOT Upload her best looks and upload the ones that aren't as great. Quote
Brandon Posted July 22, 2017 at 04:53 AM Posted July 22, 2017 at 04:53 AM i just feel it is for the music, but what do i know? Yea you're right. It's like he's doing the stereotypical predictable movements for the music as if it's a job. He's not emiting at all.. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Brandon Posted July 22, 2017 at 04:58 AM Posted July 22, 2017 at 04:58 AM Omg ❤️Of course Pepe was caught looking down her bosom. Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
scielle Posted July 22, 2017 at 05:15 AM Posted July 22, 2017 at 05:15 AM It seems not all that many people check out the "Celine being cool" thread since many of the articles consolidated there end up here several days later, so for the benefit of those who don't normally bother with the thread - here are excerpts of two great articles from earlier today that I really think are worth your time. I'd recommend reading the comments on the first article, too. It's amazing how many articulate, eloquent people are coming out of the woodwork to declare their Celine love. Seems to be two camps:1) She's always been real and I always got it, but never advertised my love. But now it's cool to do that, so yeah.2) She use to drive me nuts, but hell, she's real. Now I get it. 2 Quote
browseceline Posted July 22, 2017 at 05:44 AM Posted July 22, 2017 at 05:44 AM I don't think he's pulling faces. It's just his face. And he's playing alongside the QUEEN of making faces while performing.He always makes faces. https://www.instagram.com/p/BQBQcHyAkeL/ And he just lives his music. I love it and i think he is both sexy and a great guitarplayer! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk 4 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
scielle Posted July 22, 2017 at 05:49 AM Posted July 22, 2017 at 05:49 AM I don't find Kaven's mannerisms any more noticeable than many professional musicians. Maybe not if you're used to pop, but in classical, jazz, any kind of instrumental music - it's not at all uncommon to see that kind of visceral reaction to the music. So I don't get the big deal. Honestly, Kaven is pretty tame in comparison. I never even noticed until some on here started making it a big deal. Which it isn't. 7 Quote
maikan Posted July 22, 2017 at 06:09 AM Posted July 22, 2017 at 06:09 AM Of course Pepe was caught looking down her bosom. He's walking in front of her, not behind ... Quote
comingback Posted July 22, 2017 at 07:41 AM Posted July 22, 2017 at 07:41 AM (edited) http://www.journalde...-de-celine-dion 14 choses à savoir à propos de Pepe Munoz, le bel ami de Céline Dion If there is a name that has been much talked about this week, it's undoubtedly Pepe Munoz, the dancer of Céline Dion who has been seen many times with the diva. Edited July 22, 2017 at 07:43 AM by comingback Quote
woodstock Posted July 22, 2017 at 07:55 AM Posted July 22, 2017 at 07:55 AM Can we give Celine a break please. She just doesn't go off on her own and change set lists. It takes coordination from all her team, Band leader, musicians, back up singers, lighting team. Not to mention rehearsals. And you expect all this midway through?Glad to read this ! 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 22, 2017 at 08:29 AM Posted July 22, 2017 at 08:29 AM do you think the anglophone setlist were changed? Since All By Myself were included in the setlist of Bern... Quote
Brandon Posted July 22, 2017 at 08:42 AM Posted July 22, 2017 at 08:42 AM (edited) Best look of the season! I need that picture on Vogue!she needs to pad her bra! You would think Law would suggest it. Edited July 22, 2017 at 08:43 AM by Brandon Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Flymetothemoon Posted July 22, 2017 at 08:56 AM Posted July 22, 2017 at 08:56 AM she needs to pad her bra! You would think Law would suggest it. Men, such visual human beings! oOOmg! 4 Quote
Flymetothemoon Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:00 AM Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:00 AM Of course Pepe was caught looking down her bosom. That morning high level of testosterone dreamy dreamer 2 Quote
Flymetothemoon Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:03 AM Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:03 AM i just feel it is for the music, but what do i know? How about his eyes? plus the cute geek vibe? Geeks r hot 2 Quote
Javito Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:12 AM Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:12 AM (edited) Well. Yesterday was my first show of the tour , then I will go to London july 29th. Celine was unbelievable yesterday. But I ve been very disapppointed about the audience .I was at The 8th rank near to the stage and people were stuck to their sits. Unfortunnately this is due to Prices in my opinion. People in the first ranks are the richest ones but not the big fans (like me). An old rich grandpa next to me told me to sit dawn. Happily Céline told us a lot of time to stand up.she is not helped with this kind of crowd .I think I would have prefered the show in an other rank where people went crazy every time Céline sang a note. I m in category 4 in london and I m ok with it. So that's basically 99% of the audience she gets every night in Vegas right? The main difference about this tour and last years is that her grieve is over (I mean the widow image people may had had) It was a more "low key" tour (no wardrobe changes, a more "coming to peace with her career after Rene was gone", a reconection with her fans if you will..These concerts are wild, sexy, going down memory lane and being hip at the same time, even MHWGO does sounds different.Celine is having fun not only with fashion, but with the new part of her life, A part of me see this fun cool Celine as a "middle life crisis era" in a good way! don't get me wrong! I love it, I just feel like after Rene being sick, she is seeing light after a long time, besides being under his wing and him being guiding her, perhaps prevented her from really, really expressing herself? And no, Celine is not the same as she was 20 years ago (career wise) she is a down to earth diva, thats what I love her (cough cough Mariah Carey) LOL But she is waaay more in control now and may be because she is almost 50 or because she is sans Rene..either way, it is intereseting to see where this leads Celine next! Honestly, if she doesn't record the albums she wants and love to do after all this explosion of freedom and free exposure in the media, I don't know when her "moment" to do so will arrive. She has no excuses now to put together that Jazz album or Spanish album (now more than ever after meeting Pepe ). I'm sure even René was advising her against doing these albums and always sticking to the old formula, but she has no control now. No excuses. She could demand doing an album full of gargling and she'll have every producer at her feet today I'm not sure if Rene held he back as such but she had a much more settled life with him. As you say after his illness she is letting off some steam at the moment. I have enjoyed the tour so far but I do think it will be good for her to get back to her usual routine at bit. She wouldn't be able to continue at her current pace for too long. She'll need to get back to Vegas for a break! What if she didn't want to? What if she abhores the sole idea of it? Pepe knows about the gossip about his Romantic relationship with Céline. He just posted Gracias to this article from Vogue. Of course he's happy to be in VogueAnd it mentions "his supposed romantic relationship with Céline" and I'm sure Céline knows as well. http://www.vogue.es/...-bailarin/30437 He came to post that screenshot with "Gracias" because Vogue Spain is the ONLY media that has discarded the rumour about that nosense relationship, and has focused on his artistic skills rather than spreading silly rumours about being flirting with Céline. He's thankful for that, surely. Interesting, I wonder if they are just ignoring it then. Eventually she may have to say something on the subject. Especially with the press in Quebec picking up on the rumour. I wonder how that would make Rene's family or even her own feel. He's totally overwhelmed about the situation! Of course he knows what he could expect being out and about with a celebrity as Céline that has been just recently widow, but this is surpassing him. Not that Céline cares the least about those rumours, though . She's having fun, and he's getting to know "la crème de la crème" in fashion business. They both win with this game Edited July 22, 2017 at 09:14 AM by Javito 4 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Javito Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:25 AM Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:25 AM (edited) Choosing the right person is the point though isn't it. A dancer who is 16 years younger than her is not probably the best match. I think we all know how that storey would end. Excuse me? She was married a man 26 years older than her. And they were deeply in love all the way. What are you talking about? 16 years difference now is no difference at all! The drawing with the hedge clippers Marketing? No, don't think so. Marketing for what exactly. Celine doesn't play those types of games with marketing like the Kardashians Why does she have to "say something". Let the woman live her life. If outlets want to start something, it's not her fault. Her family is not some snowflakes that will melt away, that hasn't handled any rumors their whole lives basically. As someone said earlier, Her and Rene's family has heard ALOT worse!Actually I get more of a romantic vibe between Celine and Pepe than Celine and Keven. Keven is like a walking block of wood. No sexuality whatsoever As if her family was anxiously waiting for Celine news and rumours to spread on the press 24/7, and have Céline confirm or dismiss them immediately. Yeah, it's like their lives depend on and revolve around her. LOL! Pepe deleted his Instagram post from June where he tagged it as "outandproud". Google still has some of the Instagram viewing sites chached. It seems the relationship stuff is a publicity stunt imo. I don't care either way. He seems nice enough and he's good looking. She can have him all she wants for all I care �� I thought someone said here he was married to a woman in 2010??? :giggle: Do they still believe that or can they just move on and accept the guy is gay and proud to be one? Edited July 22, 2017 at 09:53 AM by Javito 4 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Sazeliza Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:29 AM Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:29 AM Well. Yesterday was my first show of the tour , then I will go to London july 29th. Celine was unbelievable yesterday. But I ve been very disapppointed about the audience .I was at The 8th rank near to the stage and people were stuck to their sits. Unfortunnately this is due to Prices in my opinion. People in the first ranks are the richest ones but not the big fans (like me). An old rich grandpa next to me told me to sit dawn. Happily Céline told us a lot of time to stand up.she is not helped with this kind of crowd .I think I would have prefered the show in an other rank where people went crazy every time Céline sang a note. I m in category 4 in london and I m ok with it. That's such a shame - not the way it should be. Well don't worry, if the June London shows were anything to go by then you'll certainly get the atmosphere you want on the 29th! Quote
Sazeliza Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:31 AM Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:31 AM they are not an item.....she is a money maker.....she sells shows, music, bottle of waters.......it's important to have her name on the media.....and he is just cleaning his image....and trying to get a name She doesn't do any of this for the money though. 1 Quote
Sazeliza Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:31 AM Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:31 AM just a bra? Omg It works! The outfit look great! 3 Quote
Javito Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:35 AM Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:35 AM Okay, please shall the admins open a new forum for Pepe only? This thread is going off-topic beyond ludicrous. Let him alone and live his private life the way he likes! I never understood this hype over Pepe. He may have a nice fit body but his face is very average to me. Don't find him attractive. Kaven other other hand You're just jealous. 3 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
LukeD Posted July 22, 2017 at 10:19 AM Posted July 22, 2017 at 10:19 AM I don't think he's pulling faces. It's just his face. And he's playing alongside the QUEEN of making faces while performing.No he is pulling faces and this is a fact. See any normal photo of him, his lips are half the size. It is as if he goes for a duck face with an open mouth when performing! 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.