takeachance Posted July 22, 2017 at 08:19 PM Posted July 22, 2017 at 08:19 PM do we know yet if Celine and Pepe are an item ???? 1 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
angelil78 Posted July 22, 2017 at 08:21 PM Posted July 22, 2017 at 08:21 PM Video pls , This one I think she's talking about https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exfR9QMN9Mk 1 Quote
Celinex Posted July 22, 2017 at 08:28 PM Posted July 22, 2017 at 08:28 PM (edited) If you do please don't film vertically and in sections is easier to put online;) Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk I will do.Here's a video I filmed of Kylie in Paris front row. Edited July 22, 2017 at 08:28 PM by Celinex 1 Quote
angelil78 Posted July 22, 2017 at 08:30 PM Posted July 22, 2017 at 08:30 PM Shouldn't be a huge surprise Céline visited the Manko Cabaret yesterday. Her friend Garou is the Director and owner of the cabaret 6 Quote
Popular Post DionFanAlways Posted July 22, 2017 at 08:39 PM Popular Post Posted July 22, 2017 at 08:39 PM Shouldn't be a huge surprise Céline visited the Manko Cabaret yesterday. Her friend Garou is the Director and owner of the cabaret Oh boy, you've done it now, you've mentioned Garou. Let them rumors commence... :P :P 10 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
incognito Posted July 22, 2017 at 08:52 PM Posted July 22, 2017 at 08:52 PM Oh boy, you've done it now, you've mentioned Garou. Let them rumors commence... :P :P Garou and Celine are my dream imaginary couple. 5 Quote
angelil78 Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:07 PM Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:07 PM Oh boy, you've done it now, you've mentioned Garou. Let them rumors commence... :P :P sorry about that Garou and Celine are my dream imaginary couple. Or maybe I shouldn't be so sorry 4 Quote
Lu CelineFan Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:07 PM Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:07 PM Someone said.......Garou? 3 Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
celine4evauk Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:13 PM Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:13 PM Garou and Celine are my dream imaginary couple. Oh God no! I found Garou creepy 🤡😷👻🙀 6 Quote
PuraVida Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:17 PM Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:17 PM Is Garou married? He always seemed to have a thing for her! Perhaps a bit one-sided, but hey 3 Quote
sfbaysinger Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:19 PM Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:19 PM Why would Garou and Celine be someone's dream couple? Can't see it, first up, second, yeah, he kinda has a vibe around him, just from his voice cuz that's all I have, that I just don't get. I could never see them making it. I don't she and Pepe are an item, either, really I don't think she's interested or looking for that. I could, of course, be wrong, but it just doesn't seem right yet. If it is, I will be happy for/support her and I know Rene would too. Quote L'immensite de mon amour pour Celine! L'amour existe encore pour elle!
CelineTheBest5 Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:19 PM Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:19 PM Not married :giggle: :giggle: (He has a gf) 1 Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Boy Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:20 PM Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:20 PM Celine mentioned in some interview during TC World Tour that she loves Berlin. Do you think she'll stay in Berlin or she'll fly from Paris?.. 2 Quote Love comes to those who believe it...
Lu CelineFan Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:20 PM Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:20 PM Is Garou married? He always seemed to have a thing for her! Perhaps a bit one-sided, but hey No, he´s not married. He´s waiting fot the love of his life 3 Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
angelil78 Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:21 PM Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:21 PM I thought he was married to this woman Stéphanie Fournier, a Canadian model ? Oh well at least she's his girlfriend for 6 years I think Quote
angelil78 Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:23 PM Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:23 PM Celine mentioned in some interview during TC World Tour that she loves Berlin. Do you think she'll stay in Berlin or she'll fly from Paris?.. I think she will fly back. Any normal person would stay but it's not a long flight back to Paris. But I do hope for a friend of mine in Berlin that she will stay! I need her to get that selfie!! 2 Quote
Lu CelineFan Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:27 PM Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:27 PM Why would Garou and Celine be someone's dream couple? Can't see it, first up, second, yeah, he kinda has a vibe around him, just from his voice cuz that's all I have, that I just don't get. I could never see them making it. I don't she and Pepe are an item, either, really I don't think she's interested or looking for that. I could, of course, be wrong, but it just doesn't seem right yet. If it is, I will be happy for/support her and I know Rene would too. Pepe is totally gay. Forget him. Garou is Celine´s best friend. She´s already metioned it (french TV, of course). They have a good vibe together. They love so much each other. They are super cute together. And he´s an awesome guy. So good person. In fact, they both look like a lot. Besides he´s super gentle, romantic, great father, great character, he is also so hadsome. Well, I love him a lot! 2 Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
Lu CelineFan Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:27 PM Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:27 PM I thought he was married to this woman Stéphanie Fournier, a Canadian model ? Oh well at least she's his girlfriend for 6 years I think No. She´s just girlfriend. 5 years, in fact 2 Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
Lu CelineFan Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:30 PM Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:30 PM And after 5 years if you didn´t get married, I don´t think you really want to 1 Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
Brandon Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:45 PM Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:45 PM (edited) No he is pulling faces and this is a fact. See any normal photo of him, his lips are half the size. It is as if he goes for a duck face with an open mouth when performing!Duck face? Exactly, most guitarist make those faces. Andre would do the same when he'd go on a riff or solo. I don't get the big deal either. I agree, same here. He turned the account private Hmm, then he must be the real one and Pepe is just a decoy. https://instagram.com/p/BW2YQNGAoIhIs it raining in Paris?What a beautiful pic. The lighting and everything. In the rain with an umbrella, only Celine can pulls that off. Edited July 22, 2017 at 10:59 PM by dj4celine Certain part of the comment removed 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Brandon Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:48 PM Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:48 PM And another one.. Celine in parisian nightlife.https://www.instagra.../p/BW2NpXOhXNm/Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met TapatalkCeline be careful please of who wants to use you and take advantage of your openness and vulnerability.This one really creeps me out! That was the intention Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
GoldenLeaf Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:56 PM Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:56 PM Celine be careful please of who wants to use you and take advantage of your openness and vulnerability.I'm sure she's not vulnerable, she's a smart woman who have been in the showbusiness for almost 4 decades, I'm sure she knows how to identify butt suckers who'd want to take advantage of her. 4 Quote
Brandon Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:59 PM Posted July 22, 2017 at 09:59 PM I'm sure she's not vulnerable, she's a smart woman who have been in the showbusiness for almost 4 decades, I'm sure she knows how to identify butt suckers who'd want to take advantage of her. Let's hope so. I know she's smart but she's also very open and kind and people take advantage of that. 3 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
incognito Posted July 22, 2017 at 10:00 PM Posted July 22, 2017 at 10:00 PM Why would Garou and Celine be someone's dream couple? Can't see it Did you miss where I said imaginary? 🙄 Why would anyone be anyone's preference? You're not me. Thanks! Quote
takeachance Posted July 22, 2017 at 10:00 PM Posted July 22, 2017 at 10:00 PM Is jean jacques goldman married? 1 Quote http://i66.tinypic.com/2dk08jn.gifRIP Rene Angelil xx Sending Love and Prayers to Celine
Your_Su_Phu Posted July 22, 2017 at 10:06 PM Posted July 22, 2017 at 10:06 PM (edited) Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Word, bro, word Edited July 22, 2017 at 10:08 PM by Your_Su_Phu 7 Quote
Lu CelineFan Posted July 22, 2017 at 10:08 PM Posted July 22, 2017 at 10:08 PM Is jean jacques goldman married? He is! And he has 4 or 5 children 1 Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
DionFanAlways Posted July 22, 2017 at 10:11 PM Posted July 22, 2017 at 10:11 PM Her friend Garou See, you're a pot stirrer, 6 mentions of his name. :P :P 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
incognito Posted July 22, 2017 at 10:11 PM Posted July 22, 2017 at 10:11 PM Pepe is totally gay. Forget him. Garou is Celine´s best friend. She´s already metioned it (french TV, of course). They have a good vibe together. They love so much each other. They are super cute together. And he´s an awesome guy. So good person. In fact, they both look like a lot. Besides he´s super gentle, romantic, great father, great character, he is also so hadsome. Well, I love him a lot! Garou is good looking!!! What's not to like? And I'm not even straight. 🤐 1 Quote
Lu CelineFan Posted July 22, 2017 at 10:18 PM Posted July 22, 2017 at 10:18 PM Garou is good looking!!! What's not to like? And I'm not even straight. Oh girl! I ship them. I ship hard. I ship for my life! Quote Team Céline Dion Brazil@lu_celinefan
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.