Brandon Posted July 21, 2017 at 08:32 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 08:32 PM yes it's him , maybe farewell dinner Celine looks amazing thereThey are even coordinting outfits now. All black with black leather shoes. hmmm... 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
maria_k Posted July 21, 2017 at 08:33 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 08:33 PM this is funny, I know the feeling very well lol https://www.instagram.com/p/BWzkG3BgMmN/?taken-by=celinedionthejob And I loved that moment in the video, there is something about the 'hmm' or the way she looks (reminds me somehow 'incognito' era) 3 Quote
Critiaslux Posted July 21, 2017 at 08:34 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 08:34 PM I wonder why and when Celine started with the seated concerts in stadiums. Does anyone know that? The first concerts I went to in a big stadium in Amsterdam people were not seated on the field. Stade de France in 1999 was seated. Was lucky to attend my first Céline concert there :-) Only prior stadium concerts were in 1997. Quote
comingback Posted July 21, 2017 at 08:36 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 08:36 PM "We're starting to look at fashion in two distinct eras: B.C. (Before Céline), and D.C. (During Céline)." http://people.com/st...-fashion-video/ The funny thing is, that Celine always loves fashion, but people finally realize that. It's beautiful to see that recognition. http://www.celinedionweb.com/images/event/1998/karl-lagerfeld-celine-dion_19980313c100.jpg 1 Quote
Brandon Posted July 21, 2017 at 08:37 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 08:37 PM Pepe deleted his Instagram post from June where he tagged it as "outandproud". Google still has some of the Instagram viewing sites chached. It seems the relationship stuff is a publicity stunt imo. I don't care either way. He seems nice enough and he's good looking. She can have him all she wants for all I care Just cuz he deleted a post doesn't mean it's a "publicity stunt" Then he would have to delete hundreds of other posts and video kissing men and dancing in high heels. 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
celinesounds Posted July 21, 2017 at 08:41 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 08:41 PM There are so people who REALLY thinks Pepe and Celine are an item? HA! please, that made my day... they are not an item.....she is a money maker.....she sells shows, music, bottle of waters.......it's important to have her name on the media.....and he is just cleaning his image....and trying to get a name Quote #FREEJAVITO
angelil78 Posted July 21, 2017 at 08:55 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 08:55 PM Stade de France in 1999 was seated. Was lucky to attend my first Céline concert there :-) Only prior stadium concerts were in 1997. I attended the Wembley Stadium concert in 1999 and it was all seated. Just cuz he deleted a post doesn't mean it's a "publicity stunt" Then he would have to delete hundreds of other posts and video kissing men and dancing in high heels. AND also if I was posting something about gay pride, I'd most likely tag it #outandproud because that's how It think it should be. Everyone should be able to live their live with the person they love, no matter the gender IMO. And I've attended Gay Pride and I'm not gay. 2 Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:02 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:02 PM (edited) Pepe deleted his Instagram post from June where he tagged it as "outandproud". Google still has some of the Instagram viewing sites chached. It seems the relationship stuff is a publicity stunt imo. I don't care either way. He seems nice enough and he's good looking. She can have him all she wants for all I care �� Yeah, the cap doesn't show it but the picture that goes with that post is an illustration he made of a man in rainbow briefs. I noticed he deleted it too but didn't want to say anything because it's all speculation. Anyway, Celine's not naive, she's been in the business for decades. Everything we see, she knew we would see! I think she's trying to help his career I attended the Wembley Stadium concert in 1999 and it was all seated. AND also if I was posting something about gay pride, I'd most likely tag it #outandproud because that's how It think it should be. Everyone should be able to live their live with the person they love, no matter the gender IMO. And I've attended Gay Pride and I'm not gay. That's very true but honestly would a straight guy like posts like this lol (and many others) https://www.instagra...=valentinseguin Edited July 21, 2017 at 09:06 PM by Your_Su_Phu 5 Quote
Ukrfan Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:08 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:08 PM Actually, I personally didn't feel any "romantic vibe" between her and Pepe. Looking at her photos with Pepe, it's like they're close friends hanging around together, touching, playing with each other, etc. LoL But if she wants anyone, I'm really rooting for Keven. LoL (I'm kidding. Don't get mad at me LoL) But.. He's hotter I think... LoL I never understood this hype over Pepe. He may have a nice fit body but his face is very average to me. Don't find him attractive. Kaven other other hand 1 Quote
angelil78 Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:09 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:09 PM Yeah, the cap doesn't show it but the picture that goes with that post is an illustration he made of a man in rainbow briefs. I noticed he deleted it too but didn't want to say anything because it's all speculation. Anyway, Celine's not naive, she's been in the business for decades. Everything we see, she knew we would see! I think she's trying to help his career That's very true but honestly would a straight guy like posts like this lol (and many others) https://www.instagra...=valentinseguin Not sure. I assume he has a lot of gay friends since he's in that line of work (dancer, model, fashion) so supporting them? not sure. Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:11 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:11 PM (edited) Not sure. I assume he has a lot of gay friends since he's in that line of work (dancer, model, fashion) so supporting them? not sure. He's not friends with him lol. The guy works at a burlesque type club in Paris similar to the Crazy Horse saloon that Celine visited. Edited July 21, 2017 at 09:14 PM by Your_Su_Phu 1 Quote
ivo Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:12 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:12 PM Stade de France in 1999 was seated. Was lucky to attend my first Céline concert there :-) Only prior stadium concerts were in 1997. 97 en 99 in Amsterdam Arena were not seated. Wembley indeed was seated. I was at one of the concerts there in 99. Long time ago 😄 Quote Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017
Your_Su_Phu Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:18 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:18 PM (edited) Some of the top comments from the Vogue youtube video are killing me I AM LIVING for this. This is the greatest video I have ever seen. My acne is clear, my taxes are filed, my problems have disappeared thanks to QUEEN CELINE and vogue. BLESS celine darling, you're doing amazing sweetie She just ate a styrofoam head Edited July 21, 2017 at 09:24 PM by Your_Su_Phu 3 Quote
angelil78 Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:23 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:23 PM I never understood this hype over Pepe. He may have a nice fit body but his face is very average to me. Don't find him attractive. Kaven other other hand I'm all over Kaven AND Pepe both of them I wish I had been so lucky to meet Kaven in Paris like some fans. When he was doing tourist stuff, I was outside Célines hotel .. sigh.. He's not friends with him lol. The guy works at a burlesque type club in Paris similar to the Crazy Horse saloon that Celine visited. Not talking about specific man, just other colleagues that he might be working with in general 1 Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:30 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:30 PM (edited) Not talking about specific man, just other colleagues that he might be working with in general I wonder if they met him together because he liked a flurry of these pics around the time Celine went to see the Crazy Horse saloon. It wasn't even that he was liking the guy's recent pics, he had clearly scrolled farrrr back months and months lolol. I didn't expect to find the account again so easily but the guy tags many of his posts with Lido de Paris so he's all over that feed Just cuz he deleted a post doesn't mean it's a "publicity stunt" Then he would have to delete hundreds of other posts and video kissing men and dancing in high heels. The dancing in heels and making out with guys could just be for his job though Edited July 21, 2017 at 09:43 PM by Your_Su_Phu Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:42 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:42 PM Do you guys think we're not going to get the actual photos from the Vogue shoot? I really wanted to see more shots of her in the Schiaparelli mini, but it seems like Vogue has gone back to regular programming so.. 1 Quote
Celinex Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:44 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:44 PM Birmingham? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Yes Birmingham. Quote
leus Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:48 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:48 PM Celine leaving the hotel, tonight 2 Quote
browseceline Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:50 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:50 PM I plan on filming the show on my iPhone.Should I record it in full or in sections as one section finshes?If you do please don't film vertically and in sections is easier to put online;) Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk 3 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
maria_k Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:55 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:55 PM Celine leaving the hotel, tonight wonder why she chaged the car, did Pepe show her deleted instagram post? 1 Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:57 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:57 PM Yes Birmingham. Think I saw them on Twickets earlier! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
angelil78 Posted July 21, 2017 at 10:01 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 10:01 PM wonder why she chaged the car, did Pepe show her deleted instagram post? I think she just ran over to her assistant and then came back to her car. We need more video!! lol 2 Quote
Remon Posted July 21, 2017 at 10:03 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 10:03 PM I am not exactly sure, but I believe that the 99 tour was supposed to be all seated concerts but for the Amsterdam show something went wrong in preparations. But by that, she holds the record for the venue's biggest crowd. Even until now (over 68.000). I was there standing front row at the side of the Titanic-bow. You needed to run for your spot and defend it with your life. So I really do prefer these seated concerts 97 en 99 in Amsterdam Arena were not seated. Wembley indeed was seated. I was at one of the concerts there in 99. Long time ago 😄 3 Quote
mirage Posted July 21, 2017 at 10:45 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 10:45 PM (edited) I know we are all fans and follow Celine... But over analysing which posts Pepe likes and whatever he deleted or not.Give them a break,they have fun, celine goes out. And give yourself a break, there is more... Edited July 21, 2017 at 10:51 PM by mirage 5 Quote
Your_Su_Phu Posted July 21, 2017 at 10:54 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 10:54 PM I know we are all fans and follow Celine... But over analysing which posts Pepe likes and whatever he deleted or not.Give them a break,they have fun, celine goes out. And give yourself a break, there is more... It's all good. Even if they're an actual item. I just hope it's not a Bryan Tanaka-Mariah situation. Quote
vincentbonvegna Posted July 21, 2017 at 11:03 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 11:03 PM (edited) It's all good. Even if they're an actual item. I just hope it's not a Bryan Tanaka-Mariah situation. Who ? Just joking about the wonderful Mar... no I can't say that Edited July 21, 2017 at 11:03 PM by vincentbonvegna 1 Quote
LukeD Posted July 21, 2017 at 11:06 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 11:06 PM I never understood this hype over Pepe. He may have a nice fit body but his face is very average to me. Don't find him attractive. Kaven other other hand All this hype around Pepe, the media reports, the rumours, fans believing the rumours or making an argument against them... all this mess has drained any excitement I had for Pepe. He has marked this thread more than Celine's performances. 5 Quote
incognito Posted July 21, 2017 at 11:06 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 11:06 PM It's all good. Even if they're an actual item. I just hope it's not a Bryan Tanaka-Mariah situation. Well, I like that we are part-time behavioral analysts. 😂 4 Quote
Brandon Posted July 21, 2017 at 11:13 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 11:13 PM they are not an item.....she is a money maker.....she sells shows, music, bottle of waters.......it's important to have her name on the media.....and he is just cleaning his image....and trying to get a name So she's been reduced to the titile of "Money maker"? She doesn't need Pepe to make the headlines dear. wonder why she chaged the car, did Pepe show her deleted instagram post? It doesn't seem she changed car?? It seemed the video was edited or paused from a different video. Maybe one was leaving and another returning. 1 Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
Popular Post CelineDionFreak Posted July 21, 2017 at 11:36 PM Popular Post Posted July 21, 2017 at 11:36 PM Okay last night was the best performance of this song!!! 8 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.