vincentbonvegna Posted July 21, 2017 at 08:30 AM Posted July 21, 2017 at 08:30 AM Céline is on French tv this morning because she pay tribute to the victims ... Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk 4 Quote
lily94 Posted July 21, 2017 at 08:30 AM Posted July 21, 2017 at 08:30 AM Let's go back to the main topic plz!!!!The Nice concert is unbelievable, it deserves a blu-ray!!!!! Quote
vincentbonvegna Posted July 21, 2017 at 08:31 AM Posted July 21, 2017 at 08:31 AM http://people.bfmtv.com/musique/celine-dion-rend-hommage-aux-victimes-de-l-attentat-de-nice-1221231.html Pro footage at the end of the article Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk 2 Quote
vincentbonvegna Posted July 21, 2017 at 08:43 AM Posted July 21, 2017 at 08:43 AM That 14th on the Céline's t-shirt is Nice related, you can buy this t-shirt on the web to support the family of the victims, you will get the 14th on the back too ( without Céline's name of course xD ) The heart is called "cœur de la promenade"Cœur is heart , and promenade is the place were all these people died the 14th of July. Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk 2 Quote
noyau Posted July 21, 2017 at 08:49 AM Posted July 21, 2017 at 08:49 AM Zora sourit - Nice 1 Quote ***I speak French, sorry for my mistakes in English. I would be very happy if you write me a private message to tell me when I make mistakes, as I want to improve my English***
noyau Posted July 21, 2017 at 08:51 AM Posted July 21, 2017 at 08:51 AM Oops I am on my smartphone and don't know if you can see my upload ! Quote ***I speak French, sorry for my mistakes in English. I would be very happy if you write me a private message to tell me when I make mistakes, as I want to improve my English***
lily94 Posted July 21, 2017 at 08:55 AM Posted July 21, 2017 at 08:55 AM Oops I am on my smartphone and don't know if you can see my upload !No,you can upload it to youtube and then quote it here. Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:34 AM Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:34 AM Now all we need is a 15 page spreed + cover with AMAZING creative pictures, a few big dresses and windblown hair, and some Lady Gaga like pictures haha. Pleeeassseee I need it! I think I'd pee my pants Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:42 AM Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:42 AM How would everyone feel if they knew Celine herself was a member of this forum under a pseudonym posting like the rest of us? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro...Hmmm....Is it you Celine!? :wub: :wub: :wub: 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:50 AM Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:50 AM I...I feel ...so...I don't know, a part of me LOVES the fact Celine is a trending topic, her fashion intake this last year was noted by all fashion labels and fashionistas (she was ALWAYS a fashionista in my book, but whatever) and a part of me "miss" the old Celine, kinda shy...I have mixed feelings, I guess we are not sooooo used to see Celine EVERYWHERE, I love it, don't get me wrong,There is a change after Rene's passing, thats for sureThis new image will affect her music in her next record? we'll shall seeCeline was shy? lol Let's be real she hasn't changed a bit. The world just woke up and took notice.I see his point though. I wouldn't have said shy but she had this "image" that they built and kept within that.And yes, the world is waking up to notice Celine but also it helps a lot that she is letting the world wake up to it. She is not restrained any longer. It's a great feeling, seeing her this way for me but for some fans and the public it'll be like whoa! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:51 AM Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:51 AM Ohhhhh this explains a lot now. It's all coming back to me now... is that why you covered your face in the picture the other day?? With the emoji?! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
brisbaneboy Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:57 AM Posted July 21, 2017 at 09:57 AM ...Hmmm....Is it you Celine!? :wub: :wub: :wub: Can you keep a secret? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted July 21, 2017 at 10:00 AM Posted July 21, 2017 at 10:00 AM Can you keep a secret? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro Of course! Just PM me... :P :P :P :P 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
browseceline Posted July 21, 2017 at 10:14 AM Posted July 21, 2017 at 10:14 AM Of course! Just PM me... :P :P :P :P Aaaah Celine we love you!!! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
artistman2007 Posted July 21, 2017 at 10:20 AM Posted July 21, 2017 at 10:20 AM It's funny because I keep watching that part over and over. I like the one when she's in the kitchen also. the whole thing is so funny 😂 to me ,everytime i watch I'm like what😂,also the part when she sings they thought they know me they thought they so me . ........ nothing yet .... they have to see me looool,it's like she didn't like the celine character that the media chose to put her in, like the old conservative woman ,I guess god bless him rene was part of that 1 Quote
Popular Post Dancing_Queen Posted July 21, 2017 at 10:30 AM Popular Post Posted July 21, 2017 at 10:30 AM I feel if Céline were on this board we'd probably all be correcting her on her facts and figures like she was some amateur fan or something " Nope, that was the GRAMMY dress, don't you know anything??" lmao 9 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 21, 2017 at 10:38 AM Posted July 21, 2017 at 10:38 AM I want more videos of Céline in Vogue!! 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 21, 2017 at 10:41 AM Posted July 21, 2017 at 10:41 AM Céline's voice last night were amazing! Her voice is really improving! The climax in Titanic song... the high notes were amazing.. 3 Quote
LukeD Posted July 21, 2017 at 10:47 AM Posted July 21, 2017 at 10:47 AM 13 days until the Birmingham concert! Cannot believe this is happening! And her voice is in top shape, so so excited! 6 Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted July 21, 2017 at 10:48 AM Posted July 21, 2017 at 10:48 AM I feel if Céline were on this board we'd probably all be correcting her on her facts and figures like she was some amateur fan or something " Nope, that was the GRAMMY dress, don't you know anything??" lmao Too funny Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
Alison_Loves_Celine Posted July 21, 2017 at 10:57 AM Posted July 21, 2017 at 10:57 AM 13 days until the Birmingham concert! Cannot believe this is happening! And her voice is in top shape, so so excited! She's been incredible this tour ❤️ There were some 5th row middle front block tickets for the Birmingham show on 27th, on Twickets yesterday. Face value. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 1 Quote
Popular Post MaiconSC Posted July 21, 2017 at 11:07 AM Popular Post Posted July 21, 2017 at 11:07 AM Last french show... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-D8hnQCcTsY It's amazing how her voice is still getting better at this point of the tour compared to last year...The concert in Nice was one of the bests!!!Her voice is superb, almost zero hoarseness, crazy high notes...Amazing Je Sais Pas...Si C'étai À Refaire great as Always.The tribute to the victims was moving....Tous Les Blues was PERFECT... that last note... I just can't.THE BEST MY HEART WILL GO ON OF THE TOUR.And what she did with Pour Que Tu M'aimes Encore was lovely...That's my Celine :wub: 10 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 21, 2017 at 11:44 AM Posted July 21, 2017 at 11:44 AM And remember she said she goes to the store in sunglasses? Yes she said hungover but that may be an act. Maybe that's who we saw in Walmart with the wig!!!! okay I'm done now lol 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
incognito Posted July 21, 2017 at 11:56 AM Posted July 21, 2017 at 11:56 AM And remember she said she goes to the store in sunglasses? Yes she said hungover but that may be an act. Maybe that's who we saw in Walmart with the wig!!!! okay I'm done now lol I'm more Mariah 😂 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 21, 2017 at 11:58 AM Posted July 21, 2017 at 11:58 AM I'm more Mariah 😂So you're saying Mariah went incognito? Why why why lol! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
nomys Posted July 21, 2017 at 11:59 AM Posted July 21, 2017 at 11:59 AM Well. Yesterday was my first show of the tour , then I will go to London july 29th. Celine was unbelievable yesterday. But I ve been very disapppointed about the audience .I was at The 8th rank near to the stage and people were stuck to their sits. Unfortunnately this is due to Prices in my opinion. People in the first ranks are the richest ones but not the big fans (like me). An old rich grandpa next to me told me to sit dawn. Happily Céline told us a lot of time to stand up.she is not helped with this kind of crowd .I think I would have prefered the show in an other rank where people went crazy every time Céline sang a note. I m in category 4 in london and I m ok with it. 2 Quote
scielle Posted July 21, 2017 at 12:04 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 12:04 PM GUYS! This is crazy. The vid's gone VIRAL on Facebook!More than 2 MILLION views NOW! (in just 16 hrs) + 32K likes and 17K shares!!!https://www.facebook...55336687067279/ P.S. Apart from the video comments, reading comments on "Share" is also refreshing!https://www.facebook...155336687067279 Oh it's viral alright!FB, IG, Twitter...And the commentary is so generally positive. A lot of "she's cray cray and I love it" kind of reactions, but in a good way. People are responding to how refreshing it is to see something like this and how much she owns it. 2 Quote
vincentbonvegna Posted July 21, 2017 at 12:04 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 12:04 PM Well. Yesterday was my first show of the tour , then I will go to London july 29th. Celine was unbelievable yesterday. But I ve been very disapppointed about the audience .I was at The 8th rank near to the stage and people were stuck to their sits. Unfortunnately this is due to Prices in my opinion. People in the first ranks are the richest ones but not the big fans (like me). An old rich grandpa next to me told me to sit dawn. Happily Céline told us a lot of time to stand up.she is not helped with this kind of crowd .I think I would have prefered the show in an other rank where people went crazy every time Céline sang a note. I m in category 4 in london and I m ok with it. But NIce is really a particular city too, rich people, from all over the world. That was the same price for first rows in Paris, Lille, Lyon or Marseille but the kind of people i snot the same in NIce, one of the most expensive city in France... And Italy is quite near to Nice, maybe an international crowd that is not so interested in her french repertoire... Quote
nomys Posted July 21, 2017 at 12:05 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 12:05 PM About the show ,I can tell that celine voice sounded greater than ever. Maybe the best show of my three ones (05/12/13 and 24/06/16). Céline's articulation was very good. Her chest voice was very, very powerful. Hope her team will release something because we cannot be ok with just studio versions on a cd or amateur live performances on youtube. We NEED a real memory of 2016 and 2017 amazing performances. 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.