RosieBarron Posted July 21, 2017 at 05:23 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 05:23 PM The main difference about this tour and last years is that her grieve is over (I mean the widow image people may had had) It was a more "low key" tour (no wardrobe changes, a more "coming to peace with her career after Rene was gone", a reconection with her fans if you will..These concerts are wild, sexy, going down memory lane and being hip at the same time, even MHWGO does sounds different.Celine is having fun not only with fashion, but with the new part of her life, A part of me see this fun cool Celine as a "middle life crisis era" in a good way! don't get me wrong! I love it, I just feel like after Rene being sick, she is seeing light after a long time, besides being under his wing and him being guiding her, perhaps prevented her from really, really expressing herself? And no, Celine is not the same as she was 20 years ago (career wise) she is a down to earth diva, thats what I love her (cough cough Mariah Carey) LOL But she is waaay more in control now and may be because she is almost 50 or because she is sans Rene..either way, it is intereseting to see where this leads Celine next! I'm not sure if Rene held he back as such but she had a much more settled life with him. As you say after his illness she is letting off some steam at the moment. I have enjoyed the tour so far but I do think it will be good for her to get back to her usual routine at bit. She wouldn't be able to continue at her current pace for too long. She'll need to get back to Vegas for a break! 2 Quote
angelil78 Posted July 21, 2017 at 05:24 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 05:24 PM I wonder why and when Celine started with the seated concerts in stadiums. Does anyone know that? The first concerts I went to in a big stadium in Amsterdam people were not seated on the field. I like the seated arrangement a lot better. 2 Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted July 21, 2017 at 05:29 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 05:29 PM I heard he's looking for a wife. Are you interested?yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Matias Posted July 21, 2017 at 05:30 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 05:30 PM (edited) Can we dtop the word goofy please. It's not fair nor accurate. She's so much more. She brings so much more to the table. She's carefree, gorgeous, sexy, model-esque and fierce. Agree to all---still , she is, and there is tons of videos to back it up, I don't say it in a "mean" degaratory way, but it is what it is, I have NEVER been one of those fans that sees everything wonderful around her (there is so much to "criticize" if you would) But my love, support and respect goes beyond that, that's why I see her as a human being besides being the super star she is, and Celine can be so many things and goofy is one of them, not bad, not good, just a quiality that she sometimes portrays way to much... Edited July 21, 2017 at 05:33 PM by Matias 3 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
Matias Posted July 21, 2017 at 05:36 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 05:36 PM (edited) I'm not sure if Rene held he back as such but she had a much more settled life with him. As you say after his illness she is letting off some steam at the moment. I have enjoyed the tour so far but I do think it will be good for her to get back to her usual routine at bit. She wouldn't be able to continue at her current pace for too long. She'll need to get back to Vegas for a break! Well, maybe Rene didn't have the "vision" about these kind of PR events or spreads? I think he was more into arenas, record deals and tours? He had perhaps an old school vision of showbiz it did work in the 80s and 90s but even if Rene was still with us, I thik a new managment (or at least a shared more with a younger intake) was needed. Edited July 21, 2017 at 05:37 PM by Matias 5 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
vincentbonvegna Posted July 21, 2017 at 05:36 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 05:36 PM I'm training for my profession to be a chef... so maybe I should move to Paris and be a chef at the ritz or royal monceau I can help you I know the pastry chef (P.Hermé) of the royal monceau I work with one of his young pastry chef in Paris 4 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 21, 2017 at 05:39 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 05:39 PM I can help you I know the pastry chef (P.Hermé) of the royal monceau I work with one of his young pastry chef in Paris That's so awesome! I'm looking to be a more general chef though. Pastry has never been my thing... let's just say I'm a little heavy handed Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Popular Post DionFanAlways Posted July 21, 2017 at 05:41 PM Popular Post Posted July 21, 2017 at 05:41 PM The Celine collection by Pepe..... 9 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
québecflower Posted July 21, 2017 at 05:41 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 05:41 PM That's so awesome! I'm looking to be a more general chef though. Pastry has never been my thing... let's just say I'm a little heavy handed you could move to Paris like Ratatouille... 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
nowanorris Posted July 21, 2017 at 05:44 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 05:44 PM The Celine collection by Pepe..... I love the way he only illustrates one eye on each of his drawings. Very unique and fun...such a talented artist. 3 Quote
RosieBarron Posted July 21, 2017 at 05:47 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 05:47 PM Well, maybe Rene didn't have the "vision" about these kind of PR events or spreads? I think he was more into arenas, record deals and tours? He had perhaps an old school vision of showbiz it did work in the 80s and 90s but even if Rene was still with us, I thik a new managment (or at least a shared more with a younger intake) was needed. In fairness to him though he had a good judgement as to how to maintain a brand and public perception. Whilst it is great that she is receiving a lot of positive attention at the moment, I do hope that she doesn't go too far. There is part of me that thinks she may have needed him in the background to rein her in sometimes. That was probably quite healthy. I know that there is part of her that really doesn't care but for example this thing with Pepe, it is not likely to be true but she has sort of fed the rumour a bit where she really didn't need to. I wonder if she is even aware of the rumours. 1 Quote
browseceline Posted July 21, 2017 at 05:56 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 05:56 PM Can we give Celine a break please. She just doesn't go off on her own and change set lists. It takes coordination from all her team, Band leader, musicians, back up singers, lighting team. Not to mention rehearsals. And you expect all this midway through?Who knows she already planned it. We did not know that she had rehearsed so many rare/new songs, so who knows? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
RosieBarron Posted July 21, 2017 at 06:03 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 06:03 PM It is of course possible that they could add Le Ballet into the rest of the English shows. I don't think they should bother though. Firstly I'm not sure it would go down so well in the UK and secondly at the first O2 show at least as soon as she started PQTME, that seemed to signify a toilet break for a lot of people. The truth is most of the UK audience is not familiar with her French music and isn't much interested unfortunately. 4 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 21, 2017 at 06:04 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 06:04 PM you could move to Paris like Ratatouille... Yeah who knows? Seriously my dream is one day to move over there in pursuit of my career. I went to Paris a few years ago, I found it all enchanting, especially Montmartre 3 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Popular Post angelil78 Posted July 21, 2017 at 06:06 PM Popular Post Posted July 21, 2017 at 06:06 PM It is of course possible that they could add Le Ballet into the rest of the English shows. I don't think they should bother though. Firstly I'm not sure it would go down so well in the UK and secondly at the first O2 show at least as soon as she started PQTME, that seemed to signify a toilet break for a lot of people. The truth is most of the UK audience is not familiar with her French music and isn't much interested unfortunately. Which I think is so sad I think her French music is amazing and I prefer it personally over her English songs. I wish more people were open to listening to music in another language than their own, even if they don't understand what the song is about. 9 Quote
RosieBarron Posted July 21, 2017 at 06:09 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 06:09 PM Which I think is so sad I think her French music is amazing and I prefer it personally over her English songs. I wish more people were open to listening to music in another language than their own, even if they don't understand what the song is about. I totally agree I had hoped that they might do more French songs in the English shows this time around. Having seen the audience reaction to PQTME I was quite disappointed. But then we are not known for embracing other languages in the UK, you don't understand me, I'll just speak English even louder until you do. 2 Quote
angelil78 Posted July 21, 2017 at 06:21 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 06:21 PM I totally agree I had hoped that they might do more French songs in the English shows this time around. Having seen the audience reaction to PQTME I was quite disappointed. But then we are not known for embracing other languages in the UK, you don't understand me, I'll just speak English even louder until you do. awww yeah well I'm very curious if they just leave the PQTME and do maybe Misled instead. And about "I'll just speak English even louder until you do" lol. 1 Quote
Naiomi zhannah Posted July 21, 2017 at 06:25 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 06:25 PM I guess we will find out if pepe will be there for the remainder of the concerts in a few days 1 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted July 21, 2017 at 06:26 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 06:26 PM I can see "Le ballet" continuing on into the German shows. The U.K., though, not so much. 3 Quote
angelil78 Posted July 21, 2017 at 06:28 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 06:28 PM Pepe knows about the gossip about his Romantic relationship with Céline. He just posted Gracias to this article from Vogue. Of course he's happy to be in VogueAnd it mentions "his supposed romantic relationship with Céline" and I'm sure Céline knows as well. http://www.vogue.es/celebrities/articulos/pepe-munoz-celine-dion-ilustrador-moda-bailarin/30437 4 Quote
nowanorris Posted July 21, 2017 at 06:32 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 06:32 PM Which I think is so sad I think her French music is amazing and I prefer it personally over her English songs. I wish more people were open to listening to music in another language than their own, even if they don't understand what the song is about. I SO agree! I only speak English, but one day as I was browsing through a local CD store back in 1996 I realized they had the Deux album in stock. I had only recently at that point become aware of her HUGE French career. I was intrigued and bought it...never thinking I would fall so madly in love with the entire album the way I did. Of course that purchase led to purchasing all of her previous French albums and every other since then. Since Deux was my introduction to her French career, it's the album that I resonate with the most and am incredibly passionate about. I can sing along to every single track without understanding a WORD of it. haha The emotion in her French music is amazing though. I greatly look forward to all of her album releases, no matter what language it's in. 5 Quote
ryba Posted July 21, 2017 at 06:33 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 06:33 PM Is there a concert tonight? Any links? Quote
nowanorris Posted July 21, 2017 at 06:36 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 06:36 PM Is there a concert tonight? Any links? Next show is Sunday in Germany. 2 Quote
angelil78 Posted July 21, 2017 at 06:37 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 06:37 PM I SO agree! I only speak English, but one day as I was browsing through a local CD store back in 1996 I realized they had the Deux album in stock. I had only recently at that point become aware of her HUGE French career. I was intrigued and bought it...never thinking I would fall so madly in love with the entire album the way I did. Of course that purchase led to purchasing all of her previous French albums and every other since then. Since Deux was my introduction to her French career, it's the album that I resonate with the most and am incredibly passionate about. I can sing along to every single track without understanding a WORD of it. haha The emotion in her French music is amazing though. I greatly look forward to all of her album releases, no matter what language it's in. I was the same!! OMG when I bought the D'Eux album, I fell in love (shoot! I should have brought that for Céline to sign in Paris!!) And then watching Live á Paris omg! I died! So happy I got to experience some of that in Paris 2 weeks ago. Dream come true! Oh and I can sing along to all her French songs. I was at a Red Heads disco bus party in Paris and was singing along to her French songs and I was asked how I could sing along to it and know every word without being able to speak French I told them that it was like with Céline and the song "what a feeling" when she was a teenager. It's easy But I do understand some french even if I don't speak it 2 Quote
celinesounds Posted July 21, 2017 at 06:38 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 06:38 PM In my opinion this thing about Pepe is just marketing, marketing, marketing :-D 7 Quote #FREEJAVITO
RosieBarron Posted July 21, 2017 at 06:38 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 06:38 PM Pepe knows about the gossip about his Romantic relationship with Céline. He just posted Gracias to this article from Vogue. Of course he's happy to be in VogueAnd it mentions "his supposed romantic relationship with Céline" and I'm sure Céline knows as well. http://www.vogue.es/...-bailarin/30437 Interesting, I wonder if they are just ignoring it then. Eventually she may have to say something on the subject. Especially with the press in Quebec picking up on the rumour. I wonder how that would make Rene's family or even her own feel. Quote
RosieBarron Posted July 21, 2017 at 06:39 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 06:39 PM In my opinion this thing about Pepe is just marketing, marketing, marketing :-D True. Am kind of hoping it goes away once she has left Paris. 1 Quote
nowanorris Posted July 21, 2017 at 06:41 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 06:41 PM I was the same!! OMG when I bought the D'Eux album, I fell in love (shoot! I should have brought that for Céline to sign in Paris!!) And then watching Live á Paris omg! I died! So happy I got to experience some of that in Paris 2 weeks ago. Dream come true! Oh and I can sing along to all her French songs. I was at a Red Heads disco bus party in Paris and was singing along to her French songs and I was asked how I could sing along to it and know every word without being able to speak French I told them that it was like with Céline and the song "what a feeling" when she was a teenager. It's easy But I do understand some french even if I don't speak it Yes!!!! Same here with Live a Paris! I became completely mesmerized by her French career. Couldn't get enough of it...still can't. HaHa The "What a Feeling" example is exactly it! 2 Quote
ryba Posted July 21, 2017 at 06:49 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 06:49 PM (edited) Interesting, I wonder if they are just ignoring it then. Eventually she may have to say something on the subject. Especially with the press in Quebec picking up on the rumour. I wonder how that would make Rene's family or even her own feel.come on, she is only human after all. Dont put the blame on her Edited July 21, 2017 at 06:50 PM by ryba 3 Quote
RosieBarron Posted July 21, 2017 at 06:51 PM Posted July 21, 2017 at 06:51 PM come on, she is only human after all. Dont put the blame on her Yes but I would imagine if you were a family member people repeating the rumour back to you could be quite upsetting. Especially to his children and grandchildren. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.