Celine Fan 77 Posted June 29, 2017 at 04:25 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 04:25 PM Yes Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Which songs? Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Kiwi57ienz Posted June 29, 2017 at 04:33 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 04:33 PM Do you mind sharing?If I do that, I will be blasted for spoiling the surprise Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 Quote
woodstock Posted June 29, 2017 at 04:37 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 04:37 PM Not of you are asked to.It would have been wiser not to say anything, then... 2 Quote
Daysleeper Posted June 29, 2017 at 04:40 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 04:40 PM I think "Dans un autre monde" is inevitable whatever we think about it. Something tells me she might sing more songs from D'elles album this time since she expressed the regrets it wasn't promoted enough.I see many of you wish she sings "Piaf chanterait du rock". I love this song, but I'm afraid the chances she sings it are weak. I'm not sure about "Zora sourit" either, but it could be used as a good (political / societal) message. Especially because of the recent migrant situation. My personal wish for tonight (among the others) is "En attendant ses pas". 1 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted June 29, 2017 at 04:45 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 04:45 PM If I do that, I will be blasted for spoiling the surprise Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk You can always use the spoiler feature. [ spoiler ] insert your text here [/ spoiler ] Just remove the spaces I put in so the code would show. Quote
Kiwi57ienz Posted June 29, 2017 at 04:46 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 04:46 PM I think "Dans un autre monde" is inevitable whatever we think about it. Something tells me she might sing more songs from D'elles album this time since she expressed the regrets it wasn't promoted enough.I see many of you wish she sings "Piaf chanterait du rock". I love this song, but I'm afraid the chances she sings it are weak. I'm not sure about "Zora sourit" either, but it could be used as a good (political / societal) message. Especially because of the recent migrant situation. My personal wish for tonight (among the others) is "En attendant ses pas".I would like to hear, Celle qui m'a tout appris, ordinaire, L'amour existe encore and SSD Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
celine4evauk Posted June 29, 2017 at 04:46 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 04:46 PM Think I'm gonna charge my phone up soon ready for later 😂 1 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted June 29, 2017 at 04:47 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 04:47 PM I think we mean more in the sense that almost all her other tours have been recorded in some form and alot of it I think could have easily been Rene's doing. It was only after Rene got sick and stepped down as her manager we stopped getting such things. I can even use tv specials as an example(AND Opening, Taking Chances CBS special etc we never get anything like that anymore). Even if the French tours hadn't happened and say the Asian tour had happened I'm still certain Rene would have given us a dvd of that. He just seemed the type who listened to the fans from all the stories I've heard about him. I never got that with Aldo or any of her current team members. Same goes for the Vegas show she's had the same residency show for nearly 7 years now(not talking about changes wise just the show itself in general) that's a huge thing. There is no way Rene wouldn't have had that thing filmed in some aspect. He loved the show he loved how special and different it was from her other shows because of the orchestra. I have no idea if what I am saying makes any sense in the way I'm putting it but in my head I know what I'm trying to say. Sorry if I'm not able to get that across. My brain isn't functioning well right now. This is true. However, there are some concerts we never got on DVD while Rene was still alive. So, I'm still not sure if we would have gotten one for the Asian tour, etc. Quote
Popular Post CelineDionFreak Posted June 29, 2017 at 04:47 PM Popular Post Posted June 29, 2017 at 04:47 PM Ummmmm guys.... I just saw on Facebook she rehearsed À Vous today! I would LOVE to hear that song today in the setlist!!!! 8 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
SuperLove4Celine Posted June 29, 2017 at 04:50 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 04:50 PM Ummmmm guys.... I just saw on Facebook she rehearsed À Vous today! I would LOVE to hear that song today in the setlist!!!! NO WAY! 2 Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted June 29, 2017 at 04:51 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 04:51 PM Ummmmm guys.... I just saw on Facebook she rehearsed À Vous today! I would LOVE to hear that song today in the setlist!!!! O. M. G. 1 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
maria_k Posted June 29, 2017 at 04:51 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 04:51 PM Ummmmm guys.... I just saw on Facebook she rehearsed À Vous today! I would LOVE to hear that song today in the setlist!!!! I hope it's true! 1 Quote
Evulik Posted June 29, 2017 at 04:52 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 04:52 PM Ummmmm guys.... I just saw on Facebook she rehearsed À Vous today! I would LOVE to hear that song today in the setlist!!!! That would be amazing,yes yes yes 1 Quote
celine19 Posted June 29, 2017 at 04:57 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 04:57 PM Ummmmm guys.... I just saw on Facebook she rehearsed À Vous today! I would LOVE to hear that song today in the setlist!!!! More of these great news!!!! 1 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
CelineDionFreak Posted June 29, 2017 at 04:59 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 04:59 PM More of these great news!!!!That's all I have now haha Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
celine19 Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:05 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:05 PM 3 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
DionFanAlways Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:05 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:05 PM If I do that, I will be blasted for spoiling the surprise Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I want to be surprised! I can wait a bit longer.... 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
maria_k Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:10 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:10 PM I want to be surprised! I can wait a bit longer.... but what if there's no stream, will we survive ? 3 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:10 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:10 PM but what if there's no stream, will we survive ? We have to wait for the red heads to pull in the setlist I guess? 3 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
SuperLove4Celine Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:15 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:15 PM Will we ever get "Cherche encore" or "Contre nature" live? I hope so! 6 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:18 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:18 PM (edited) but what if there's no stream, will we survive ? Nooooooo..... Edited June 29, 2017 at 05:18 PM by DionFanAlways 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:18 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:18 PM [bold] Nooooooo.....[bold] :giggle;You messed that up a little lol 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
SuperLove4Celine Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:19 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:19 PM but what if there's no stream, will we survive ? Gasp! Do not joke of such things! LOL 3 Quote
maria_k Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:20 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:20 PM We have to wait for the red heads to pull in the setlist I guess? Or Tyler will have to use a morse code for us haha 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:21 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:21 PM I really want A Cause. Please please please! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
SuperLove4Celine Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:23 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:23 PM I really want A Cause. Please please please! As do I. 1 Quote
Kiwi57ienz Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:24 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:24 PM Just got through security. Everyone is being hand frisked, after the metal detectors Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 3 Quote
celine19 Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:26 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:26 PM Plus qu´ailleurs together with Kaven would be amazing 5 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
Kiwi57ienz Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:26 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:26 PM I hope they can get everyone in before véronic starts. Each gate has one female and one male frisker Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 6 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.