celine19 Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:33 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:33 PM (edited) I hope they can get everyone in before véronic starts. Each gate has one female and one male frisker Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk I like the color mood....this white - grey ..... Edited June 29, 2017 at 05:45 PM by celine19 2 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
Kiwi57ienz Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:45 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:45 PM Thousands of people. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 3 Quote
Shamrock_1982 Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:46 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:46 PM Ummmmm guys.... I just saw on Facebook she rehearsed À Vous today! I would LOVE to hear that song today in the setlist!!!! That's great news I love this song!!! 2 Quote
Daniel1997 Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:48 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:48 PM Are there cameras at the edges, besides the lights etc? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met Tapatalk Quote
Naiomi zhannah Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:48 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:48 PM That's a lot of people they have to check hopefully they get through everyone before the concert starts Quote
leus Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:53 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:53 PM (edited) I hope we get a good livestream tonight.The 1st french concert... it feels like it's the 1st concert of the tour Can't wait to hear which songs she is going to sing!To all the fans attending the concert: enjoy the show and have fun!!!! Edited June 29, 2017 at 05:53 PM by leus 2 Quote
ivo Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:53 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:53 PM What a nice stadium! Is this the biggest of the tour so far? I think untill now Arnhem was the biggest stadium in the tour. 1 Quote Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017
Popular Post Kiwi57ienz Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:54 PM Popular Post Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:54 PM My view from my seat. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 18 Quote
leus Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:55 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:55 PM That's great news I love this song!!! :wub: :wub: :wub: :clap: :clap: Quote
Kiwi57ienz Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:56 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 05:56 PM I think there will be some people phoning sick for work tomorrow. We are going to get very wet. Woohoo. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 5 Quote
Kiwi57ienz Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:04 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:04 PM Are there cameras at the edges, besides the lights etc? Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met TapatalkNo I don't see any Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
celine4evauk Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:07 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:07 PM My view from my seat. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Enjoy the show - amazing view 😀 1 Quote
Kiwi57ienz Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:09 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:09 PM What a nice stadium! Is this the biggest of the tour so far? I think untill now Arnhem was the biggest stadium in the tour.I think it holds about 44,000 people, so yes, the biggest so far Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 Quote
Kiwi57ienz Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:10 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:10 PM I think it holds about 44,000 people, so yes, the biggest so far Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Quote
DionFanAlways Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:12 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:12 PM She's going to come out in a raincoat and golashes! (rain boots) 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Kiwi57ienz Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:13 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:13 PM Seriously though, my hands are cold, how will the musicians manage? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 Quote
maria_k Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:15 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:15 PM She's going to come out in a raincoat and golashes! (rain boots) and then it turns out to be Balenciaga ready-to-wear collection 4 Quote
Popular Post celine19 Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:16 PM Popular Post Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:16 PM Soundcheck 14 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
TiagoFragoso05 Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:23 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:23 PM Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 2 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
isabel leite Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:32 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:32 PM Hi guys have fun tonight! 2 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:36 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:36 PM The stadium looks neat. I love their color white and gray 2 Quote
isabel leite Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:37 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:37 PM The stadium looks neat. I love their color white and graybeautiful isn't it. I liked it too 1 Quote
ivo Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:37 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:37 PM I think the rain will only contribute to the atmosphere, like in Aras in 2008! Have fun tonight! Quote Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017
Kiwi57ienz Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:37 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:37 PM I hope Céline doesn't catch pneumonia tonight. It's really very cold. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 1 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:39 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:39 PM I really hope theres live stream tonight coz this is gonna be THE concert!! Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 2 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
RosieBarron Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:40 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:40 PM I like the color mood....this white - grey ..... Weirdly these pictures almost look like a snowy winter scene. Should take Celine back to her childhood! 1 Quote
Loup_garou Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:41 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:41 PM Here's one https://www.facebook.com/david.segues.1 3 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:42 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:42 PM https://www.facebook.com/100005337512200/videos/740746746113236/ 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.