CelineDionForeverNY Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:44 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:44 PM There's still so many empty seats! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
leus Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:44 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:44 PM Here's one https://www.facebook.../david.segues.1 thanx! Quote
Dreamy Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:45 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:45 PM Hi all! Enjoy the show tonight! 😘 1 Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:47 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:47 PM And they both went down. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
leus Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:47 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:47 PM There's still so many empty seats! I noticed that too! Quote
scielle Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:48 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:48 PM Ummmmm guys.... I just saw on Facebook she rehearsed À Vous today! I would LOVE to hear that song today in the setlist!!!! Ugh. Easily the worst French song she's ever recorded. Here's hoping it's more digestible live... 3 Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:49 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:49 PM (edited) Is véronique on stage right? Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Edited June 29, 2017 at 06:50 PM by TiagoFragoso05 1 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Naiomi zhannah Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:49 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:49 PM Are there still people waiting outside of the stadium Quote
Cafe67 Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:50 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:50 PM My view from my seat. Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYou are so lucky! I'm recovering from a procedure on my lower back and would love to trade places with you!!! Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:50 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:50 PM Current time at the venue is 8:50PM. Celine will be on soon. Quote
Daysleeper Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:50 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:50 PM Here is a new one https://www.facebook.com/corinne.benoist.35/videos/827009897463840/ 1 Quote
celine19 Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:50 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:50 PM https://www.facebook.com/CelineDionLive/?fref=mentions 1 Quote Always be yourself! Unless you can be Céline......Then better be Céline!https://www.instagram.com/celine_dion_austria_fanclub/https://www.facebook.com/groups/392887531224865/
nowanorris Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:51 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:51 PM https://www.facebook.com/CelineDionLive/ Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:51 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:51 PM There's still so many empty seats! There still people outside the stadium Quote
TiagoFragoso05 Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:51 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:51 PM Is véronique on stage right? Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
Naiomi zhannah Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:52 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:52 PM There's still a lot of people still waiting to get seated Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:53 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:53 PM Soundcheck Omg 3 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
CelineDionForeverNY Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:53 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:53 PM There still people outside the stadium I assumed that. It's just strange that they started the opening act without everyone in the stadium yet. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
CelineDionFreak Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:55 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:55 PM Ugh. Easily the worst French song she's ever recorded. Here's hoping it's more digestible live...I could see why you'd think that. I just think it won't be as electronic so it'll be better. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:56 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:56 PM I could see why you'd think that. I just think it won't be as electronic so it'll be better. The horns will be EVERYTHING 4 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
CelineDionFreak Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:58 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:58 PM The horns will be EVERYTHINGYas I agree!!!! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
dawn Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:58 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:58 PM https://www.facebook.com/chris.hus.79/videos/295190954276028/ 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:58 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:58 PM I have some volunteer work to do today so sadly I can't catch these streams! I hope you guys have fun and don't party too much without me! I'll check the setlist as I can. Have fun you guys! 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Daysleeper Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:59 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 06:59 PM I didn't like Véronic's imitation of Tina Turner. She exaggerates. I'm getting excited Quote
dawn Posted June 29, 2017 at 07:01 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 07:01 PM https://www.facebook.com/100008245425892/videos/1955190424765786/ Quote
Brody-Celine Posted June 29, 2017 at 07:01 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 07:01 PM What time does she go on stage? Quote
I Drove All Night! Posted June 29, 2017 at 07:02 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 07:02 PM Eeeek so excited! It's always so bizarre when stadium concerts first start because it's so light out still. Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted June 29, 2017 at 07:02 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 07:02 PM It still amazes me that it's 9:01 pm in bordeaux and it's not dark Quote
Brandon Posted June 29, 2017 at 07:03 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 07:03 PM (edited) Since when am I talking about Sony Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A500FU met TapatalkI guess that went right over your head. He "stole" the video from SONY, so where is his "respect" for that...to use your own words.SONY owns that material! Its copyright infringement to broadcast that material. So, to sum up.... he stole it from Sony, where is his respect ? Maybe only Major tour is the one they think should be filmed...They filmed a concert in Quebec so not only major tours are filmed. Edited June 29, 2017 at 07:04 PM by Brandon Quote https://media.giphy....zviuO/giphy.gif
CelinesDIVO5 Posted June 29, 2017 at 07:04 PM Posted June 29, 2017 at 07:04 PM I didn't like Véronic's imitation of Tina Turner. She exaggerates. I'm getting excited I just wish she'd be a singer with her own voice, because she's very good. Her imitations don't really impress me. 5 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.