Jump to content

Céline Dion Live 2017 (tour) - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

I got ordinaire.

 

 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Posted
Is the audience dead on Burdeaux, frozen, or both things? :mellow:

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
ON NE CHANGE PAS
  • Like 1

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted (edited)

On ne change pas!!!!!

 

I wish that this had been on the setlist last summer.

Edited by exfactor003
Posted
ONCP

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

Posted
did she sang that one last year , i don't remember( on ne change pas )
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted

Is the audience dead on Burdeaux, frozen, or both things? :mellow:

I think it's just most of them didn't know LE and O, but they are singing along to ONCP :)

  • Like 2
Posted
I hope she 💃 with On Ne Change Pas
Posted

Eeeeee she doesn't sound ground on L'Etoile.... :hmm:

 

Something's off with the tempo/arrangement

 

She sounded a bit off at times to me, but only heard beginning. Still good she has included it though!

Posted

did she sang that one last year , i don't remember( on ne change pas )

 

She didn't

  • Like 1

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

Posted

did she sang that one last year , i don't remember( on ne change pas )

 

She didn't sing ONCP last year.

  • Like 1

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted
3 songs from SSDA already, and I count on SSDA too, but none of them are new ones :down:

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

did she sang that one last year , i don't remember( on ne change pas )

 

No, she didn't

  • Like 1
Posted

3 songs from SSDA already, and I count on SSDA too, but none of them are new ones :down:

 

If she just does the 12 songs from SSDA and the 15 songs from EUS, I'll be a happy camper. :giggle:

  • Like 1

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted
Great beginning of show! I'm sooo looking forward for the finale LCMM-RDMH-MHWGO-PQTME :giggle:
  • Like 4

Je te jetterai des sorts

Pour que tu m'aimes encore

Posted
ok , it is a great song... :wub:
Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Posted
The strings!!!!! :wub:

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted
Always love hear ONCP
http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Posted
ONCP sounds so good with that orchestra 😩❤ makes me want to see a French show now!
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)
ONCP sounds so much better with the orchestra here than in USF. That flute at the end. :wub: Edited by CelineDionForeverNY
  • Like 1

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted
JE SAIS PAS
  • Like 1

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted
JE SAIS PAS !!

Je te jetterai des sorts

Pour que tu m'aimes encore

Posted

She sounded a bit off at times to me, but only heard beginning. Still good she has included it though!

 

No I'm really happy it's included! I'm sure it will improve with time- they always do!

  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...