Jump to content

Céline Dion Live 2017 (tour) - Official Topic


Recommended Posts

Posted

I didn't like Véronic's imitation of Tina Turner. She exaggerates.

It is true, but wait for her imitation of Whitney, It's really something :)

  • Like 1
Posted

It still amazes me that it's 9:01 pm in bordeaux and it's not dark

Night falls at about eleven...

  • Like 1
Posted

My arguments are mostly with people who are bítching and complaining about 98% of everything that Celine does, instead of trying to find some semblance of a silver lining. And I would say my ratio is about 60/40.

That's a bunch of B.S. You are always in 'argument mode', and you have pages upon pages of arguments with members. You have also attacked me also with everything I've posted even when it does not involve you. Even your most recent posts in this thread are negative.
  • Like 1
Posted
Maybe a stream will come up by the time she starts LCMM! One can hope!
  • Like 2
Posted

Nooo please, hahaha this song! 😅

Maybe a stream will come up by the time she starts LCMM! One can hope!

  • Like 1
Posted
I think she starts later today

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

Posted
I'm looking forward to celebrating with you this evening! :clap:
  • Like 4
Posted

I think she starts later today

 

is it because not everyone is seated yet?

Posted

 

 

is it because not everyone is seated yet?

 

I think so, Veronique also ended later

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

Posted

It´s because we don´t have a livestream :giggle:

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

  • Like 2
Posted
Woah, I thought she'd be on by now... Isn't it 9:25PM local time?

je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore

Posted

Woah, I thought she'd be on by now... Isn't it 9:25PM local time?

 

Yes!

Amsterdam 18-06-1997 - Amsterdam 14-06-1999 - London 10-07-1999 - Antwerpen 14-05-2008 - Antwerpen 21-11-2013 - Las Vegas 10-10-2015 - Paris 09-07-2016 - Arnhem 23-06-2017

Posted

Woah, I thought she'd be on by now... Isn't it 9:25PM local time?

 

Yup...

Celine live | December 30th & 31st, 2011 | January 3rd & 4th, 2012 | January 12th, 13th, 15th, 16th & 18th, 2013 | November 29th & 30th, 2013 | December 1st, 2013 | August 27th, 30th & 31st, 2015 | June 20th, 21st, 24th, 25th & 28th, 2016 | January 24th, 25th, 27th & 28th, 2017 | June 17th, July 8th, 23rd & 24th, 2017 |
Posted
Maybe she cancelled. LOL
  • Like 1
Posted

Woah, I thought she'd be on by now... Isn't it 9:25PM local time?

 

Yes, it is 09:31 pm right now....

Posted
She's on stage later today because this show is OUTDOOR and the lights for the show has to be perfect , simply ;)
  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...