Shaun Posted December 2, 2016 at 02:07 PM Posted December 2, 2016 at 02:07 PM It really was such an amazing show at Murrayfield with The Corrs there too! Loved that day. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Popular Post Celine Fan 77 Posted December 2, 2016 at 02:41 PM Popular Post Posted December 2, 2016 at 02:41 PM After watching the video for the fourth time I have a question and an observation: · Why do you guys think that Recovering was being played at the beginning of the video? I have two theories: a. They wanted to get us in the mood of the upcoming English album and this is the only song they can play so far / b. They were working on a new mix for the album version. · Through the video she is wearing a ring with a cross (it's easier to notice during her speeches) and she kisses it at 05:40. I instantly thought she feels René through the ring. And with all the Christmas mood it's hard not to get emotional while watching it... 9 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
DionFanAlways Posted December 2, 2016 at 02:48 PM Posted December 2, 2016 at 02:48 PM I've watched this for a couple of times now and I think they were just trying to do a different entrance for when she started to speak in English. I am enjoying this so much! 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Popular Post frana Posted December 2, 2016 at 03:05 PM Popular Post Posted December 2, 2016 at 03:05 PM Celine Dion & Naomi Mauro & Lindsey Springer Studio At Palms Las Vegas December 1,2016 That moment you get a call to sing live with Celine Dion on FB, and you say yes, and then you do that. Ummmmmm, what just happened??Seriously though, so honored to have met and performed with this beautiful lady. Her first Facebook live appearance apparently!!! And with the gorgeous Lindsey Springer on cello! - Naomi Mauro 9 Quote www.thepoweroflove-celinedion.blogspot.com Quand je m'endors contre ton corpsAlors je n'ai plus de douteL'amour existe encore http://img158.imagevenue.com/loc127/th_464647807_Sansattendrebanner_122_127lo.jpg http://www.celinedionforum.com/Show-Celine-t48117.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Delles-design-t34725.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-t33243.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-vol-2-t34315.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Celine-Our-Angel-t38063.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ign-t33011.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Taking-Chan...ol2-t38394.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celine-t36910.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Divine-Celi...l-2-t45094.htmlhttp://www.celinedionforum.com/Hi-Everyone...ign-t32799.html
mirage Posted December 2, 2016 at 03:06 PM Posted December 2, 2016 at 03:06 PM Haha yes, and now there is no tour news, they are nowhere to be found! Anyway news that she/they wanted to tour was already known in June.Question is only when they will. :-)So birdies... hushhush How sweet and spontaneous. Loving that we get to finally see her take advantage of social media. Those poor little birdies and their cryptic messages. This really shines a light on them. It's sad what some people will do for a little attention. 1 Quote
maria_k Posted December 2, 2016 at 03:30 PM Posted December 2, 2016 at 03:30 PM That was a lovely surprise! and Celine is one adorable woman. It was great to see her interaction with Humberto and Scott, she gets a lot of support from them I believe. And there was funny moment when she said 'well, on stage, yes' talking about being 'live', it was like clarification for haters lol 5 Quote
Popular Post Shamrock_1982 Posted December 2, 2016 at 04:17 PM Popular Post Posted December 2, 2016 at 04:17 PM (edited) I'm right here! Takes me back to when I was told something by Sony U.K. years back or a contact and I then posted it here after asking their approval and then for some reason a little while later, they or Celines ppl then delayed, changed their mind or cancelled whatever that was....and the backlash that not only I got, but other contributors at the time got for trying to share news with other fans, who at the end of the day are all here for one reason, was ridiculous and was nasty and bullying in a way! I don't post for the sake of posting on here! And I for one never said its 100% confirmed that the live video was about the tour, I really thought it would be, as I was told the news would soon be coming regarding a tour. So my guess was wrong... I'm human! Edited December 2, 2016 at 04:32 PM by Shamrock_1982 8 Quote
Javito Posted December 2, 2016 at 04:33 PM Posted December 2, 2016 at 04:33 PM (edited) Haha yes, and now there is no tour news, they are nowhere to be found! Anyway news that she/they wanted to tour was already known in June.Question is only when they will. :-)So birdies... hushhush But of course! When has she said she doesn't want to tour anymore? Has she ever said that? Because other talk is completely vain and nosense at this point, of course she wants to tour! Same as if you asked her in 1996 or 2004 or in 2011... and she would tell you the same answer LOL... as long as she has the time and is free from other commitments in her agenda!! Really... Some talks in this forum are like a dialogue with a wall... with the birdies around hehe Edited December 2, 2016 at 04:38 PM by Javito 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
browseceline Posted December 2, 2016 at 04:59 PM Posted December 2, 2016 at 04:59 PM The end of the song wherw she throws the snow was so bittersweet. She really does this for us. What an incredible woman she is. Love her! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk 4 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
MTJ Posted December 2, 2016 at 04:59 PM Posted December 2, 2016 at 04:59 PM Poor old dear old Celine - she's not used to the lifestyle of Facebook Live. That was endearingly awkward. I appreciate her team setting up such a nice gesture for her winter greeting. Much nicer to be in a studio than in the camera corner of her dressing room. We love you Celine! 2 Quote
MTJ Posted December 2, 2016 at 05:03 PM Posted December 2, 2016 at 05:03 PM P. S. She is so glamorous! 1 Quote
browseceline Posted December 2, 2016 at 05:14 PM Posted December 2, 2016 at 05:14 PM I wish her a beautiful warm Christmas surrounded by her family and friends. She so so deserves it. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk 6 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
scielle Posted December 2, 2016 at 06:57 PM Posted December 2, 2016 at 06:57 PM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Last night's performance shown in part during Jann Arden's FB Live. She had some lovely things to say about Celine, too. 1 Quote
Davey84 Posted December 2, 2016 at 07:20 PM Posted December 2, 2016 at 07:20 PM Awwww that was so endearing! It was very cute and clumsy too! She looked amazing and the snow at the end was really sweet. Too bad we couldn't hear her right. The song sounds magical. I didnt know it. Hopefully they'll fix that for the YouTube video. I LOVE she did this for us! 2 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
flutefreak Posted December 2, 2016 at 08:34 PM Posted December 2, 2016 at 08:34 PM All I can think about now is a new Christmas album! Got me wondering what songs she would pick for vol. 2. We spend a lot of time thinking about what we want to hear, but I wonder which songs she would sing now. Maybe next year's Christmas surprise Celine?? 2 Quote
mirage Posted December 2, 2016 at 08:43 PM Posted December 2, 2016 at 08:43 PM An EP with christmas songs is enough for me 2 Quote
celinesounds Posted December 2, 2016 at 09:26 PM Posted December 2, 2016 at 09:26 PM It's a Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson song. Lyrics already posted in full twice - here and here. Original version is here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkOKCWDJ4iA thanks Quote #FREEJAVITO
phoebekins Posted December 2, 2016 at 10:40 PM Posted December 2, 2016 at 10:40 PM Always so negative... This was a no makeup, no frills, last minute gift to the fans. One year ago we never would've dreamed to get something as impromptu as this. People complain when she tries to be "too perfect" and uses playback... then when she doesn't use playback and the voice is gritty, she's "tired," then we get a sweet, personal performance like tonight and fans call it a "sad commentary"... Sometimes this forum can be a "sad commentary" on the lack of support for Céline. Yeah, I agree. I feel totally positive about it, and I thank her for sharing this with her Facebook followers. So nice! It was very impromptu and casual, and that's showing who she is. She's generous and let her fans in on a very informal, intimate, very casual performance song for the holidays. I felt like I was in a friendly living room, I wasn't expecting a big to-do or showcase. I thought it was great. 1 Quote Best, Phoebe x
Dancing_Queen Posted December 2, 2016 at 10:50 PM Posted December 2, 2016 at 10:50 PM Woke up around 4am to see the performance and was so sleepy, but it was so beautiful and surreal. She is the most genuine and amazing human being... 1 Quote
Cafe67 Posted December 3, 2016 at 12:04 AM Posted December 3, 2016 at 12:04 AM I thought that performance was a lovely surprise, and people who are complaining about it not being perfect are missing the point. It was a live performance in a studio, so I wouldn't have cared if she stopped, said she messed up, or started over. The fact that she shared this with her fans is amazing! I always love the behind the scenes footage or rehearsals more than the actual performance anyway. I wish she'd do a show where she would just sing anything that fans requested without worrying about a setlist - and without worrying about being perfect. That would be something! 6 Quote
Del Posted December 3, 2016 at 12:43 AM Posted December 3, 2016 at 12:43 AM Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to viewClick here to view the Tweet Last night's performance shown in part during Jann Arden's FB Live. She had some lovely things to say about Celine, too. I just love Jann so much! Quote Instagram: @delphis78
MrTim212 Posted December 3, 2016 at 01:05 AM Posted December 3, 2016 at 01:05 AM Wow! Another surprise! An unreleased video of "I'm Alive" from "A new day"! https://youtu.be/Ek4VxNqXbG0 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 6 Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
Popular Post TiagoFragoso05 Posted December 3, 2016 at 02:22 AM Popular Post Posted December 3, 2016 at 02:22 AM They fixed the audio! Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk 12 Quote Please subscribe https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbdjLvrbSNwxQoeRsvZ5OWghttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-0eWCf-j12uY/T-YMP5bDkpI/AAAAAAAACRg/rEnk4uy6aso/s400/Celine+Dion+-+Signature+Commercial+Behind+The+Scenes+(23612)+%5BHD%5D.mp4_snapshot_00.07_%5B2012.06.22_00.43.13%5D.jpg
WindyCityCelineFan Posted December 3, 2016 at 02:48 AM Posted December 3, 2016 at 02:48 AM Yes the official Celine account on You Tube has the facebook recording and the audio is perfect. What a great gift to her fans! Love her so much. 4 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted December 3, 2016 at 03:12 AM Posted December 3, 2016 at 03:12 AM They fixed the audio!https://youtu.be/xL0HndB3O7U Enviado do meu iPhone usando TapatalkLove it, soooo much better with an open mic. Lol! I hope she gets a lot of views. 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
chocolatechip15 Posted December 3, 2016 at 03:28 AM Posted December 3, 2016 at 03:28 AM Beautiful! What a lovely gift. 2 Quote
joaofilho Posted December 3, 2016 at 04:32 AM Posted December 3, 2016 at 04:32 AM Celine has two accounts on youtube ?? I noticed that she uploaded a video on your official YouTube page, plus she also has Vevo, what's the difference, on one page there are some videos and the other has not, they could put everything on a page, laguem knows the reason for it Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted December 3, 2016 at 05:22 AM Posted December 3, 2016 at 05:22 AM Celine has two accounts on youtube ?? I noticed that she uploaded a video on your official YouTube page, plus she also has Vevo, what's the difference, on one page there are some videos and the other has not, they could put everything on a page, laguem knows the reason for itI think her "Official YouTube channel" is run by her team but the Vevo is run by her team as well, but rather sony music. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Angel2006 Posted December 3, 2016 at 05:32 AM Posted December 3, 2016 at 05:32 AM I've just realized that she seems quite lost during the transition from the French speech to the English one. Apparently she was making gestures for the person that was recording to move the phone to the left but he/she moved it to the right and Celine got a bit nervous... you can't help but love her :wub: I think it's because Celine is so used to recording 2 videos, 1 in French and then another in English. I think Celine thought at first that the camera was turned off and that she was going to record another video in English straight afterwards, because that is what she is use to doing. I could totally tell at first that Celine was fully starting to go into recording another video, but realized she was still Live and that the cameras were rolling the entire time. In my opinion, Celine tried to back out of it, but it was to late and she got a little nervous because she realized that she messed up LOL. It was so cute. Makes me love her ever more! 5 Quote
zuv Posted December 3, 2016 at 05:33 AM Posted December 3, 2016 at 05:33 AM Do you think there's any chance she releases a studio version (full production) on iTunes? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.