Jump to content

Facebook Live Events


Recommended Posts

Posted
That was lovely! Such a perfect choice of song. And I had zero problems with execution. I'd much rather take something off-the-cuff and real than the canned teleprompter stuff she's done in the past. This was just adorable on every level. :wub:
  • Like 7
Posted

Well i have not heard anything yet so i will patiently wait for the corrected youtube version. Excited to hear the new song!

 

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk

 

 

  • Like 1
<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted
Posted (edited)

It hurts.... Huhuhuhu but i hope there will be tour next year especially in asia Philippines :) back in 2014, it was cancelled :(

 

Do you realise there are other top countries where she has cancelled up to 3 times, like Spain??? Three. And I'm not demanding anything, nor I'm asking for a date here everyday. Just because she cancelled a tour in Asia in the past doesn't mean she has to come back to do it. By no means... She doesn't owe you anything, nor anybody :)

Edited by Javito
  • Like 2

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

"Winter Song"

 

This is my winter song to you

The storm is coming soon

It rolls in from the sea

My voice: a beacon in the night

My words will be your light to carry you to me

 

Is love alive? [2x]

Is love?

 

They say that things just cannot grow

beneath the winter snow,

or so I have been told

 

They say were buried far

just like a distant star

I simply cannot hold.

 

Is love alive? [3x]

 

This is my winter song.

December never felt so long,

'cause you're not where you belong

inside my arms.

 

I still believe in summer days.

The seasons always change

and life will find a way.

 

I'll be your harvester of light

and send it out tonight

so we can start again.

 

Is love alive? [3x]

 

This is my winter song.

December never felt so long,

'cause you're not where you belong

inside my arms.

 

This is my winter song to you.

The storm is coming soon

it rolls in from the sea

 

My love: a beacon in the night.

My words will be your light

to carry you to me.

 

Is love alive?

 

This is my winter song to you

The storm is coming soon

It rolls in from the sea

  • Like 2
Posted

This is my winter song.

December never felt so wrong,

cause you're not where you belong;

inside my arms.

 

:cry: :cry: :cry: :wub: :wub: :wub:

  • Like 1
Posted
I've just realized that she seems quite lost during the transition from the French speech to the English one. Apparently she was making gestures for the person that was recording to move the phone to the left but he/she moved it to the right and Celine got a bit nervous... you can't help but love her :wub: :wub:
  • Like 3

Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013)

Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016)

Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017)

Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)

Posted

Guys - the song was recorded but what we saw (or heard more like), was the basic iPhone audio - so I'm assuming that when it's uploaded to her YouTube channel, it will be with the recorded live audio that went through the mixing desk.

 

Lovely song

  • Like 4
Posted (edited)
Posted

I've just realized that she seems quite lost during the transition from the French speech to the English one. Apparently she was making gestures for the person that was recording to move the phone to the left but he/she moved it to the right and Celine got a bit nervous... you can't help but love her :wub: :wub:

 

I think she just forgot to translate her message into English, as she always records two videos in English and French, and so she realised and quickly went back to Humberto. She's so adorable :in_love:

  • Like 3

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted

I just want to know who the backup vocalist was. She's not only so gorgeous but her Voice is amazing! I'd love someone like that as her backup singer onstage!

Plus she had the live mic!....... :laugh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :doh: :P :P :P :P
  • Like 2
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
Oh I love Winter Song! Maybe doing this will have put the idea of a new Christmas album into their heads for sometime in the next couple of years!
  • Like 2
Posted
My favourite part was when she threw out the fake snow! So cute 😍😘
  • Like 4
Posted

It was very nice and I've loved Ronan Keating's version for years so it was amazing to hear hers. Yes it could have been a tad smoother, but I'm just proud of her full stop.she doesn't have to do any of this,she could have been hauling herself up the beach kissing a back up dancer or making a complete idiot of herself but here she is, her first time off and she's in the studio.

 

I know! The woman never takes a break! She is such a hard worker,such a good person, so thouhtful I really admire her for all that among a lot of other things. She's on a well-deserved break and she's thinking about us people! I'll take more of these little surprise gifts whenever she wants to give them to us.

  • Like 3
Posted
This is an original song? i don't recolonize the lyrics

#FREEJAVITO

 

Posted

Just when I think you can't love this woman anymore, she goes and does something like this. I honestly know of NO OTHER ARTIST OF THAT CALIBER who does SO MUCH for her fans as Celine. After everything she's done for the past few months, she could very well spend every moment with her family and friends. Instead, just because she knows how much her fans wanted a Christmas song she goes and does this.

 

Again, MASSIVE hats off to a Lady with a capital L who never ceases to amaze us with her talent, her heart and soul.

  • Like 7
Posted

Once again, I believe Celine showed us who she really is. She cares about her fans, and this is a way of showing just how much. The song is beautiful, and if you stop and pay attention to the lirics, you will see exaclly what she is going through right now.

This is my winter song.

December never felt so long,

'cause you're not where you belong

inside my arms.

I loved that it was not a perfect, scripted appearance.It was just a gift to everyone, after a very hard year. All I can say is I`m very proud to be her fan!

  • Like 3
Posted

 

 

Do you realise there are other top countries where she has cancelled up to 3 times, like Spain??? Three. And I'm not demanding anything, nor I'm asking for a date here everyday. Just because she cancelled a tour in Asia in the past doesn't mean she has to come back to do it. By no means... She doesn't owe you anything, nor anybody :)

 

3 times cancelled in spain? Woah!!

Posted (edited)

3 times cancelled in spain? Woah!!

 

Yes, 1996, 1999 (confirmed in her tour programs and tour adverts) and 2008 (was never officially confirmed, but they were in negotiations to book a date for her, but Sony preferred Rihanna and Beyoncé before Celine -_- )

Edited by Javito
  • Like 1

post-6419-0-03966000-1556709612.jpg

 

"Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"

Posted
Surely it is concert promoters who decide who to bring to venues though and not the record company? Companies such as AEG or Live Nation book artists for venues and countries. If there is no interest in bringing Celine to a country or venue this isn't something Sony would influence. She's also not been to Scotland since 1999 but was elsewhere in the UK in 2008.

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted

 

 

Yes, 1996, 1999 (confirmed in her tour programs and tour adverts) and 2008 (was never officially confirmed, but they were in negotiations to book a date for her, but Sony preferred Rihanna and Beyoncé before Celine -_- )

 

That's sad! Maybe next year she can go. RAMONA should tell celine about the TOUR!! She's always in Las Vegas Celine knows her very well. :)

Posted
Do you think RAMONA has a cellphone number of Céline? :))
Posted (edited)

This is an original song? i don't recolonize the lyrics

 

It's a Sara Bareilles & Ingrid Michaelson song.

 

Lyrics already posted in full twice - here and here.

 

Original version is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkOKCWDJ4iA

Edited by scielle
  • Like 1
Posted

Surely it is concert promoters who decide who to bring to venues though and not the record company? Companies such as AEG or Live Nation book artists for venues and countries. If there is no interest in bringing Celine to a country or venue this isn't something Sony would influence. She's also not been to Scotland since 1999 but was elsewhere in the UK in 2008.

It's shocking Shaun. Murrayfield was amazing, I'm sure she could still pull in a big crowd here!

  • Like 2

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...