WindyCityCelineFan Posted December 2, 2016 at 01:03 AM Posted December 2, 2016 at 01:03 AM (edited) Did anyone just see the live feed on Celine's facebook just now? She was wishing everyone a good holiday and said she would like to share one of her favorite holiday songs. Then it ended. Edited December 2, 2016 at 01:12 AM by WindyCityCelineFan 1 Quote
stone Posted December 2, 2016 at 01:10 AM Posted December 2, 2016 at 01:10 AM She just posted a holiday message and that she's offering a Christmas song but no explanation... 1 Quote
brendanm999 Posted December 2, 2016 at 01:11 AM Posted December 2, 2016 at 01:11 AM She just posted a holiday message and that she's offering a Christmas song but no explanation... Where?? Quote
DionFanAlways Posted December 2, 2016 at 01:12 AM Posted December 2, 2016 at 01:12 AM She just posted a holiday message and that she's offering a Christmas song but no explanation...She posted something already !?!?!?!? Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
WindyCityCelineFan Posted December 2, 2016 at 01:13 AM Posted December 2, 2016 at 01:13 AM (edited) Wonder if she was rehearsing and they accidentally went live? Edited December 2, 2016 at 01:15 AM by WindyCityCelineFan Quote
incognito Posted December 2, 2016 at 01:14 AM Posted December 2, 2016 at 01:14 AM She posted something already !?!?!?!? Just as you and I suspected lol 1 Quote
CelineTheBest5 Posted December 2, 2016 at 01:14 AM Posted December 2, 2016 at 01:14 AM I think it was only a test, but someone push the Live button lol Quote https://www.facebook...linedionbrazil/
Tyler1991 Posted December 2, 2016 at 01:15 AM Posted December 2, 2016 at 01:15 AM Well if she is sharing a song sounds like December 1st is perfect time for don't save it all for Christmas day lol Quote
Loup_garou Posted December 2, 2016 at 01:17 AM Posted December 2, 2016 at 01:17 AM (edited) Yes that was weird Did anyone got it??? I mean I got a notification, went to the link, she was on... in the studio, but it was the end she was already saying goodbye and then only feet for a couple of seconds Edited December 2, 2016 at 01:18 AM by Loup_garou 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted December 2, 2016 at 01:21 AM Posted December 2, 2016 at 01:21 AM Damn I miss everything! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
stone Posted December 2, 2016 at 01:34 AM Posted December 2, 2016 at 01:34 AM So they definitely was rehearsing because the live video is now taken off Facebook. But from what I remembered, she was offering us fans a Christmas song for the holidays and wishing us happy holidays. No clue if it's a new song or anything. And maybe there was more that wasn't said as well. Quote
LcMason Posted December 2, 2016 at 01:37 AM Posted December 2, 2016 at 01:37 AM New Christmas song would be fantastic!!! 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted December 2, 2016 at 01:45 AM Posted December 2, 2016 at 01:45 AM She is in the studio for the surprise. Very casual, you know her usual studio casualness. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted December 2, 2016 at 01:55 AM Posted December 2, 2016 at 01:55 AM (edited) MON DION... I'm glad I didn't miss it!!!! I would be so mad if I actually did miss it. (Since it was only a test?) Honestly I wonder is it a new Christmas song?! If it is I would ADORE that, but we will just have to see! And that dress was beautiful!!! I just saw a picture. Edited December 2, 2016 at 01:57 AM by CelineDionFreak Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
zuv Posted December 2, 2016 at 01:57 AM Posted December 2, 2016 at 01:57 AM New Christmas Song ?!?!?!! YAASSSSSS!New music! Perfect surprise! Can't wait! 1 Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted December 2, 2016 at 02:15 AM Posted December 2, 2016 at 02:15 AM I swear if we get The Christmas Song... 1 Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
MrTim212 Posted December 2, 2016 at 02:17 AM Posted December 2, 2016 at 02:17 AM I swear if we get The Christmas Song... Or "Blue Christmas"... Quote je me changerai en or pour que tu m'aimes encore
CelineDionFreak Posted December 2, 2016 at 02:23 AM Posted December 2, 2016 at 02:23 AM At this point even if it's a re recording of one song I'll be grateful. It'll be new life as far as I'm concerned. I'm so curious now! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted December 2, 2016 at 02:37 AM Posted December 2, 2016 at 02:37 AM 30 minutes 2 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted December 2, 2016 at 03:00 AM Posted December 2, 2016 at 03:00 AM ...Late!!!! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
DionFanAlways Posted December 2, 2016 at 03:09 AM Posted December 2, 2016 at 03:09 AM OMG!!!!! Is Love Alive? OMG! I wonder if she wrote it????? 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted December 2, 2016 at 03:09 AM Posted December 2, 2016 at 03:09 AM Omg that was beautiful!!!! And talk about a surprise!!! I think her mic was really low though. The backup vocalist was louder then her at times. It would be lovely to have an HQ version of that. Does anyone know who sang that first? 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
dyusha Posted December 2, 2016 at 03:09 AM Posted December 2, 2016 at 03:09 AM I've never heard that song. Is this from the upcoming album? Quote I'll always be with you
CelineDionFreak Posted December 2, 2016 at 03:09 AM Posted December 2, 2016 at 03:09 AM OMG!!!!! Is Love Alive? OMG! I wonder if she wrote it?????I have no idea!!! She said "this is my winter song..." too a lot so I'm wondering! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
flutefreak Posted December 2, 2016 at 03:10 AM Posted December 2, 2016 at 03:10 AM I felt like I couldn't hear her at the beginning, but seems like a lovely song, did she write this or is it a known song? 1 Quote
Slim Shady Posted December 2, 2016 at 03:10 AM Posted December 2, 2016 at 03:10 AM This is the song she sanghttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67xr_KKPTHE Quote
mirage Posted December 2, 2016 at 03:10 AM Posted December 2, 2016 at 03:10 AM That was just sooooo beautiful!!! And a holiday message yeaaaah!!!Plus a song! Best gift ever! Really need to release a new christmas album now! And guys.about that tour, we still need to start saving! Haha 2 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.