anewdayhascome Posted August 7, 2016 at 11:51 AM Posted August 7, 2016 at 11:51 AM (edited) I'm not listening! I always listen to the first single.... sometimes to a second song that leaks/is performed (like Le Miracle or Ordinaire) but nothing more. Edited August 7, 2016 at 11:52 AM by anewdayhascome 2 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
LukeD Posted August 7, 2016 at 12:34 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 12:34 PM Nostalgic Flashback! Do you guys remember that the first leaked songs of Sans Attendre were La Mer Et L'enfant and Qui Peut Vivre Sans Amour? Good days! 5 Quote
LukeD Posted August 7, 2016 at 01:07 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 01:07 PM IMO someone should edit the Wikipedia page. ''Encore Un Soir'' means ''One More Evening''. ''Nuit'' is the French word for ''Night''. 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 7, 2016 at 01:11 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 01:11 PM Nostalgic Flashback! Do you guys remember that the first leaked songs of Sans Attendre were La Mer Et L'enfant and Qui Peut Vivre Sans Amour? Good days! It's at that point.... Everything goes crazy for the next 3 months!!!! Kev x 2 Quote
isurrender Posted August 7, 2016 at 01:30 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 01:30 PM Now that René has gone...who is going to say "that's the best album since "Deux"? 1 Quote
flutefreak Posted August 7, 2016 at 02:04 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 02:04 PM Now that René has gone...who is going to say "that's the best album since "Deux"? I was just thinking how Rene always gave his picks for which songs were the gems of the album, I will miss that. 2 Quote
Moleque20 Posted August 7, 2016 at 02:36 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 02:36 PM (edited) Now that René has gone...who is going to say "that's the best album since "Deux"? Has anyone already listened to it...? No... Then HOW THE HELL could someone compare it with one of the best francophone albums in the world? And do not forget about SISDA. It is also considered a masterpiece. The album of the albums. Unless the forum is full of prophets (like usual). Edited August 7, 2016 at 02:37 PM by Moleque20 2 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Ororo Munroe Posted August 7, 2016 at 03:05 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 03:05 PM (edited) Has anyone already listened to it...? No... Then HOW THE HELL could someone compare it with one of the best francophone albums in the world? And do not forget about SISDA. It is also considered a masterpiece. The album of the albums. Unless the forum is full of prophets (like usual). In my opinion, you did not understand. René loved so much Céline for her talent (besides the fact she was his wife...), each time whe had a new french album, he said that it was better than D'Eux, and we are going to miss it, this "blind love" for her, like a "candeur". So sweet !!! So René and Céline ! Edited August 7, 2016 at 03:06 PM by Ororo Munroe 5 Quote
Alice Posted August 7, 2016 at 03:09 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 03:09 PM Well, has there ever been a bad French album? I think not! 19 days to go! 5 Quote
nuts2you Posted August 7, 2016 at 03:20 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 03:20 PM Someone should make a new topic when it comes out. Like when SA can out Quote
Javito Posted August 7, 2016 at 03:26 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 03:26 PM I was just thinking how Rene always gave his picks for which songs were the gems of the album, I will miss that. Well if he was going to guess as correctly as with Taking Chances, saying that "A Song For You" was the gem of that album, I think I can skip his predictions from now on Has anyone already listened to it...? No... Then HOW THE HELL could someone compare it with one of the best francophone albums in the world? And do not forget about SISDA. It is also considered a masterpiece. The album of the albums. Unless the forum is full of prophets (like usual). I always prefered SISDA a dozen times (at least) over D'eux If D'eux is that good, I think SISDA is just everything D'eux had and more. Well, has there ever been a bad French album? I think not! 19 days to go! I never liked D'elles 2 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Alice Posted August 7, 2016 at 03:33 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 03:33 PM Oh, SSDA is my all time favourite. But I'm still hooked on Sans attendre as well 1 Quote
Moleque20 Posted August 7, 2016 at 03:53 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 03:53 PM In my opinion, you did not understand. René loved so much Céline for her talent (besides the fact she was his wife...), each time whe had a new french album, he said that it was better than D'Eux, and we are going to miss it, this "blind love" for her, like a "candeur". So sweet !!! So René and Céline ! Blind love or marketing tactic...? 1 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
CelinesDIVO5 Posted August 7, 2016 at 04:27 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 04:27 PM Blind love or marketing tactic...? Do you ever have anything positive to say? 3 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Moleque20 Posted August 7, 2016 at 04:34 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 04:34 PM (edited) Do you ever have anything positive to say? When I have the need to say something positive, yes I do. But let me fix my message saying "OMG!! Tha would be so awesome to have Rene here and say that EUS is thw best album since D'eux. I miss him so much. The love, the dedication, the passion. They had an INCREDIBLE love and relationship. I pray to God to find them in my life one day." Better? Edited August 7, 2016 at 04:40 PM by Moleque20 3 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
CelinesDIVO5 Posted August 7, 2016 at 05:06 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 05:06 PM (edited) When I have the need to say something positive, yes I do. But let me fix my message saying "OMG!! Tha would be so awesome to have Rene here and say that EUS is thw best album since D'eux. I miss him so much. The love, the dedication, the passion. They had an INCREDIBLE love and relationship. I pray to God to find them in my life one day." Better? That's not what I meant at all. You just seem to have to rebut everyone's statements with something negative. I don't think I've seen anything uplifting from you on here at all. Must be tough to be living under such a dark cloud all the time. Edited August 7, 2016 at 05:07 PM by CelinesDIVO5 4 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Moleque20 Posted August 7, 2016 at 05:14 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 05:14 PM (edited) That's not what I meant at all. You just seem to have to rebut everyone's statements with something negative. I don't think I've seen anything uplifting from you on here at all. Must be tough to be living under such a dark cloud all the time. And why do u assume that I live under a cloud? And who are you to judge my life, based on some comments I make...? I bet in your mind some ppl here, like me, who express negative comments are some sad, depressive, alchoholics, who have no love in the lifes, no rainbows and ponys and live in misery, right? P.S. if you have any problem with my comments, just put me on mute. I do not want to distrurb your possitivity. And please do not reply here. Send me a private msg. This is a topic about EUS, not a cheap reality show. Edited August 7, 2016 at 05:18 PM by Moleque20 2 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 7, 2016 at 05:14 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 05:14 PM Guys.... There is a new CelineDion album out in like a few weeks ..... What are you arguing for..... We wait for so long for albums to come out.... And there are arguments on every board.... What's going on? I think the suspense is making some of you cranky! Kev x 3 Quote
LukeD Posted August 7, 2016 at 05:24 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 05:24 PM I think the suspense is making some of you cranky! Kev xThis and morning period. 2 Quote
québecflower Posted August 7, 2016 at 06:02 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 06:02 PM Well if he was going to guess as correctly as with Taking Chances, saying that "A Song For You" was the gem of that album, I think I can skip his predictions from now on I always prefered SISDA a dozen times (at least) over D'eux If D'eux is that good, I think SISDA is just everything D'eux had and more. I never liked D'elles i think d'eux was more expressive, and ssda more introspective, both are great but D'eux was the first... And d'Elles, whit a bunch of woman who were thinking they won the lottery. Some songs are good, but the rest is presomptuous. 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Javito Posted August 7, 2016 at 06:30 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 06:30 PM i think d'eux was more expressive, and ssda more introspective, both are great but D'eux was the first... And d'Elles, whit a bunch of woman who were thinking they won the lottery. Some songs are good, but the rest is presomptuous. Miracle and D'elles are two concept albums I barely listen to. Miracle was for pregnant women or women starting their motherhood and D'elles looked as if it had been conceived for women during those days of her period Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
québecflower Posted August 7, 2016 at 06:32 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 06:32 PM Miracle and D'elles are two concept albums I barely listen to. Miracle was for pregnant women or women starting their motherhood and D'elles looked as if it had been conceived for women during those days of her period you can't listen to d'elles during your periods, very dangerous and could push me over the edge,,, 3 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Popular Post stevo Posted August 7, 2016 at 06:56 PM Popular Post Posted August 7, 2016 at 06:56 PM This forum should be sponsored by Tampax. Never seen such a collection of menstrual moaners 10 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 7, 2016 at 07:01 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 07:01 PM This forum should be sponsored by Tampax. Never seen such a collection of menstrual moaners What this says ^ Kev x Quote
Moleque20 Posted August 7, 2016 at 07:06 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 07:06 PM I think D'elles is a really nice album but it cannot be compared with Deux or Sisda. 1F+4T was also a conceptual album. DMQS as well, as a tribute to LP and the Starmania opera. Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
anewdayhascome Posted August 7, 2016 at 07:16 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 07:16 PM 1f&4t is my absolute favourite.... but let's come back to the topic And, well, I don't think we need a new topic when an album is out. One topic about the album is enough. We can do topics for a particular song as we used to that... 1 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Del Posted August 7, 2016 at 08:37 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 08:37 PM I never liked D'elles You sir can go directly to the naughty step and think about what you've just said. haha. In all seriousness I do get what you mean. We had such great albums before it and while it was a great concept I think it fell a bit flat. That being said the album did deliver a song( On c'est aime a cause) I love almost as much as PQTME. 4 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Moleque20 Posted August 7, 2016 at 08:48 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 08:48 PM Is there any chance that the album may appear on the charts before its release? Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Javito Posted August 7, 2016 at 09:33 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 09:33 PM I think D'elles is a really nice album but it cannot be compared with Deux or Sisda. 1F+4T was also a conceptual album. DMQS as well, as a tribute to LP and the Starmania opera. What was the concept of 1f&4t? Unless you mean the similar sound and music style and that it was put together by a team of guys with a similar taste in music, well that's fine, but other than that... there are songs with different themes there: love, despair, Céline's husband, René-Charles, then the covers (Retiens-moi and Rien n'est vraiment fini)... There's even one song written for the wife of one of the songwriters, not Céline (Tu nages)... But that said, somehow the album flows perfectly Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Frozen_Phoenix Posted August 7, 2016 at 09:41 PM Posted August 7, 2016 at 09:41 PM How can you keep on bashing D'Elles... I adore that album. The lyrics are simply fantastic. There are so many great songs on it.It varies in style and mood.Of course you have every right to not like it, but saying that it is a bad album is plain stupid. 2 Quote Et la vie glisse sur l'eau du tempsLa vie resiste, prend son elanPour un baiser elle peut se poserLe temps qui compte est toujours compte http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/ARMOIT/celinechances-1.png
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.