Peppercorn1991 Posted August 5, 2016 at 11:28 AM Posted August 5, 2016 at 11:28 AM It would be cool if there was some kind of countdown at the top of the forum banner for new album releases! Is this possible? 3 Weeeeeekkkkksssss!!!!! Kev x 1 Quote
LukeD Posted August 5, 2016 at 12:49 PM Posted August 5, 2016 at 12:49 PM I've just ordered mine!! Shocked it's so cheap in the UK.... Now I hope it has that DVD when I open it.... If not I'll love it anyway Kev xMy guess is the previews will be released around August 10th. I remember the previews for SA were released 2 weeks before the album! Quote
Ronny83 Posted August 5, 2016 at 01:19 PM Posted August 5, 2016 at 01:19 PM My guess is the previews will be released around August 10th. I remember the previews for SA were released 2 weeks before the album! So it's August 12th, not 10th. 1 Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Moleque20 Posted August 5, 2016 at 01:26 PM Posted August 5, 2016 at 01:26 PM I am glad we do not have any preview and I will be glad if we do not have any AT ALL. They destroy all the magic. 2 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
LukeD Posted August 5, 2016 at 02:15 PM Posted August 5, 2016 at 02:15 PM So it's August 12th, not 10th. August 10th the sooner and August 12th the later! Quote
Javito Posted August 5, 2016 at 03:05 PM Posted August 5, 2016 at 03:05 PM (edited) I am glad we do not have any preview and I will be glad if we do not have any AT ALL. They destroy all the magic. Agree! It's so tempting to have the previews and spoil the fun now that the album is so close. But it would be great to discover the full album the day of its release with no previews at all available before. It's only 3 more weeks, I'm sure we can wait that time and the enjoyment and surprise will be total And we've been already spoiled with previews during the tour for two more new songs, Ordinaire and A la plus haute branche Edited August 5, 2016 at 03:07 PM by Javito 1 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
Moleque20 Posted August 5, 2016 at 03:12 PM Posted August 5, 2016 at 03:12 PM Agree! It's so tempting to have the previews and spoil the fun now that the album is so close. But it would be great to discover the full album the day of its release with no previews at all available before. It's only 3 more weeks, I'm sure we can wait that time and the enjoyment and surprise will be total And we've been already spoiled with previews during the tour for two more new songs, Ordinaire and A la plus haute branche I was playing Tetris while Celine was performing Ord. In Paris during the concert. I have totally forgotten how it sounds. And I have not watched the amateur videos of the new song. Donc, I feel happy to explore 13 of the 15 songs of the album. Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Javito Posted August 5, 2016 at 03:20 PM Posted August 5, 2016 at 03:20 PM I was playing Tetris while Celine was performing Ord. In Paris during the concert. I have totally forgotten how it sounds. And I have not watched the amateur videos of the new song. Donc, I feel happy to explore 13 of the 15 songs of the album. Playing Tetris during a Celine Dion concert? :sofunny: How dare you. And you call yourself a fan? 4 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
CelinesDIVO5 Posted August 5, 2016 at 03:39 PM Posted August 5, 2016 at 03:39 PM Playing Tetris during a Celine Dion concert? :sofunny: How dare you. And you call yourself a fan? For once, I'll back you on that one. 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Moleque20 Posted August 5, 2016 at 04:39 PM Posted August 5, 2016 at 04:39 PM Playing Tetris during a Celine Dion concert? :sofunny: How dare you. And you call yourself a fan? Shame on me Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
québecflower Posted August 5, 2016 at 04:46 PM Posted August 5, 2016 at 04:46 PM http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l529/bouquet01/tumblr_nqk96iOxsg1tuwbfjo1_1280_zpszdceiswt.jpg 5 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Moleque20 Posted August 5, 2016 at 04:51 PM Posted August 5, 2016 at 04:51 PM I am a huge fan 3 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Alice Posted August 5, 2016 at 05:00 PM Posted August 5, 2016 at 05:00 PM Do you think that certain stores will put the album on shelves on 25th already? It used to happen. You'd go to the store the day before the official premiere and BAM, there's the CD. 1 Quote
ryba Posted August 5, 2016 at 05:47 PM Posted August 5, 2016 at 05:47 PM Do you think that certain stores will put the album on shelves on 25th already? It used to happen. You'd go to the store the day before the official premiere and BAM, there's the CD.yes, I hope so! That was the case here with LMBTL Quote
Unisono Posted August 5, 2016 at 05:52 PM Posted August 5, 2016 at 05:52 PM It's time to hear some snippets from the album... just 30 secs for each song.... Quote
Alice Posted August 5, 2016 at 05:58 PM Posted August 5, 2016 at 05:58 PM yes, I hope so! That was the case here with LMBTLI can already picture myself, walking from store to store, looking for the CD, asking, pleading. Like a junkie. 1 Quote
SuperLove4Celine Posted August 5, 2016 at 06:01 PM Posted August 5, 2016 at 06:01 PM I am a huge fan Is that a fan in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me? Quote
Moleque20 Posted August 5, 2016 at 07:01 PM Posted August 5, 2016 at 07:01 PM It's time to hear some snippets from the album... just 30 secs for each song.... Nein nein nein nein. 2 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
Moleque20 Posted August 5, 2016 at 07:01 PM Posted August 5, 2016 at 07:01 PM Is that a fan in your pocket, or are you just happy to see me? Woot?? Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
anewdayhascome Posted August 6, 2016 at 12:30 PM Posted August 6, 2016 at 12:30 PM (edited) I wish we would get THV with her current voice... She sings it so magically these days it will be such a shame if it's otherwise Edited August 6, 2016 at 12:30 PM by anewdayhascome 2 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
Ronny83 Posted August 6, 2016 at 12:39 PM Posted August 6, 2016 at 12:39 PM I wish we would get THV with her current voice... She sings it so magically these days it will be such a shame if it's otherwise It's clear that it won't be re-recorded. Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
Alice Posted August 6, 2016 at 01:57 PM Posted August 6, 2016 at 01:57 PM I was wondering about THV. It says "re-mastered" in the title, meaning the old vocals with a new arrangement, and not a re-recodred song, right? Quote
Miha Posted August 6, 2016 at 02:03 PM Posted August 6, 2016 at 02:03 PM It's clear that it won't be re-recorded. Well, hope dies last.... so let me dream for these few more days until reality hits my head BAAM 1 Quote
Neddo Posted August 6, 2016 at 04:50 PM Posted August 6, 2016 at 04:50 PM I guess I will only preview Encore un soir, ALPBH and Ordinaire, because we kind already heard them. I hope there will be fadeouts on album 2 Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
Popular Post LukeD Posted August 6, 2016 at 07:38 PM Popular Post Posted August 6, 2016 at 07:38 PM (edited) I admire people who never listened to live performances of the current tour in order to enjoy the concert as a new experiece. Same goes for you who won't be listening to the album previews. It is something I will never achieve. I intend to listen to the previews the day they are released multiple times and repeat this every day till the album is released. Again and again! I will even pick my favorite songs, see which ones have potential to be single material and even decide which of the editions to buy. And after all this... I will be listening to the previews again! Edited August 6, 2016 at 07:39 PM by LukeD 8 Quote
québecflower Posted August 6, 2016 at 07:55 PM Posted August 6, 2016 at 07:55 PM I admire people who never listened to live performances of the current tour in order to enjoy the concert as a new experiece. Same goes for you who won't be listening to the album previews. It is something I will never achieve. I intend to listen to the previews the day they are released multiple times and repeat this every day till the album is released. Again and again! I will even pick my favorite songs, see which ones have potential to be single material and even decide which of the editions to buy. And after all this... I will be listening to the previews again! it is another knid of fun, i'm the same, today is always the most important day.... and when the album finally arrives, i'm just as happy. 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Jessyka Posted August 6, 2016 at 09:11 PM Posted August 6, 2016 at 09:11 PM I'm one of those people who don't want to listen to the preview because they really spoil all the fun of hearing the whole album for the first time, but when they're out I'm all like 'OMG GIMME PREVIEWS' 5 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
flutefreak Posted August 6, 2016 at 09:53 PM Posted August 6, 2016 at 09:53 PM I like to listen to previews for french albums and not listen at all for English albums. Don't know why but that's how I usually do it. Maybe because I don't speak French, I love the previews because it gives me some time before I hear the full songs to figure out what the song is about. Listening to the full English albums all at once in full for the first time really takes me back to the old days when I rushed to the store on release day to buy a physical album. 1 Quote
Alice Posted August 7, 2016 at 10:49 AM Posted August 7, 2016 at 10:49 AM Previews are bad for the head. They only increase your mania. You get obsessed and play them over and over again. This makes waiting for the premiere even harder. I' am totally listening to the previews. Quote
Neddo Posted August 7, 2016 at 10:57 AM Posted August 7, 2016 at 10:57 AM Previews are OK, but whole songs leaking.... Quote http://imageshack.us/a/img138/7804/5tq2.png
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.