ryba Posted July 14, 2016 at 07:29 PM Posted July 14, 2016 at 07:29 PM https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7obWPdMcKU another one foundI voted for that one too! How I whish she would have recorded this song form the contest instead of the other boring one that nobody cares about... This one sounds like a nice and easy going summer song 1 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted July 14, 2016 at 09:54 PM Posted July 14, 2016 at 09:54 PM Je te donnerai tout was my favourite 2 Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
I Drove All Night! Posted July 14, 2016 at 10:22 PM Posted July 14, 2016 at 10:22 PM (edited) Alright I'm intrigued on the vinyl convo. I have never owned a record player and therefore never purchased/listened to any Celine vinyl. I've always wanted to purchase them just to own them but couldn't justify it when I couldn't even listen. Any suggestions on an affordable record player? Edited July 14, 2016 at 10:22 PM by I Drove All Night! Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted July 14, 2016 at 10:26 PM Posted July 14, 2016 at 10:26 PM Alright I'm intrigued on the vinyl convo. I have never owned a record player and therefore never purchased/listened to any Celine vinyl. I've always wanted to purchase them just to own them but couldn't justify it when I couldn't even listen. Any suggestions on an affordable record player?I found one at jet.com for 39.99$, and it's got free shipping if it's your first order. I may order one myself... Would love to listen in vinyl! https://jet.com/product/pdp/63777d1d5d8a4ad3a1d45e7361ee6fc7?jcmp=pla:ggl:win_electronics_a2:audio_audio_players_recorders_turntables_record_players_a2_top:na:PLA_348771780_24231220020_pla-156819658380:na:na:na:2&code=PLA15&ds_c=win_electronics_a2&ds_cid=&ds_ag=audio_audio_players_recorders_turntables_record_players_a2_top&product_id=63777d1d5d8a4ad3a1d45e7361ee6fc7&product_partition_id=156819658380&gclid=CMPrrKih880CFYo2gQodZ90F4w&gclsrc=aw.ds Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
I Drove All Night! Posted July 14, 2016 at 10:28 PM Posted July 14, 2016 at 10:28 PM I found one at jet.com for 39.99$, and it's got free shipping if it's your first order. I may order one myself... Would love to listen in vinyl! https://jet.com/prod...4w&gclsrc=aw.dsThanks! Does any one know if this is decent quality? You sure can't beat the price and the size! 1 Quote
browseceline Posted July 14, 2016 at 10:35 PM Posted July 14, 2016 at 10:35 PM hm so I always thought cd is superior to vinyl. But that is not the case as I hear here?So a vinyl record sounds even better then a cd?The big vinyl records look great, but I don't have a vinylplayer either. 1 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Overjoyed Posted July 15, 2016 at 12:06 AM Posted July 15, 2016 at 12:06 AM I love the idea of including material about the Recording Sessions. I'm thinking that this material will be exclusively for the Japan market (remember the Taking Chance Sessions DVD) Quote
stone Posted July 15, 2016 at 02:36 AM Posted July 15, 2016 at 02:36 AM I'm legit considering buying a record player now! So is it really that good? I've only heard from a dj at the club so I've never really heard true vinyl in a house before. Sad. 1 Quote
louisechf Posted July 15, 2016 at 02:45 AM Posted July 15, 2016 at 02:45 AM Well Im waiting to get my grandmothers vinylplayer - just because I want to listen to Céline. Because I find her vinyls rare and beautiful... Now I know I did the right thing to order the cd/lp combo. I can not wait! louisechf with love 1 Quote
ryba Posted July 15, 2016 at 04:23 AM Posted July 15, 2016 at 04:23 AM (edited) Is there also a Vinyl/ CD deluxe edition (with the extra booklet and bracelets) combo available? Edited July 15, 2016 at 04:23 AM by ryba Quote
Jeffieboi Posted July 15, 2016 at 04:29 AM Posted July 15, 2016 at 04:29 AM What's the link to order just the normal version in a normal CD case? Quote
Ronny83 Posted July 15, 2016 at 07:27 AM Posted July 15, 2016 at 07:27 AM Pre-order available on iTunes (itun.es/ca/n2Mwdb) and you get the Album Version (4:23) of 'Encore Un Soir'. 1 Quote The Celine Dion Italian fanbase - CelineDionItalia.com
celinefanonline Posted July 15, 2016 at 07:34 AM Posted July 15, 2016 at 07:34 AM i just checked that & it says THV (remastered) really??? ... i thought they would include a rerecorded not remastered.... Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Julian Posted July 15, 2016 at 09:01 AM Posted July 15, 2016 at 09:01 AM Pre-order available on iTunes (itun.es/ca/n2Mwdb) and you get the Album Version (4:23) of 'Encore Un Soir'.4:23 Can't wait! 1 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted July 15, 2016 at 09:30 AM Posted July 15, 2016 at 09:30 AM 4:23 Can't wait! Have you heard the album version? 4:23? Quote
HushNow Posted July 15, 2016 at 09:45 AM Posted July 15, 2016 at 09:45 AM (edited) Wauw... the intro of Encore Un Soir always irritated me, because there's a volume change when her voice starts. Now I hear they shortened the intro....What a nice surprise there's a longer version... Edited July 15, 2016 at 09:46 AM by HushNow 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 15, 2016 at 09:58 AM Posted July 15, 2016 at 09:58 AM Yes! The ending is great..... Extra bits Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 15, 2016 at 10:09 AM Posted July 15, 2016 at 10:09 AM (edited) Question: if everyone buys the new version which is now available on iTunes will it help it chart or will it be classed as a different track? Max? Thanks Kev x Edited July 15, 2016 at 10:09 AM by Peppercorn1991 Quote
Jessyka Posted July 15, 2016 at 11:09 AM Posted July 15, 2016 at 11:09 AM What encoded, secret and classified message may the bracelets contain...? Who knows? Maybe the message we've all been waiting for our whole life but we won't know it because we dissed the bracelets before we even knew what they really were. 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Moleque20 Posted July 15, 2016 at 12:39 PM Posted July 15, 2016 at 12:39 PM Who knows? Maybe the message we've all been waiting for our whole life but we won't know it because we dissed the bracelets before we even knew what they really were. Well I plan to give'em to ppl, as X-mas presents. Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
max24 Posted July 15, 2016 at 02:02 PM Posted July 15, 2016 at 02:02 PM Question: if everyone buys the new version which is now available on iTunes will it help it chart or will it be classed as a different track? Max? Thanks Kev x Hi, on kworb, where we check iTunes positions, tracks will be shown separately. It's already like this in Switzerland - Encore is #40 and #173.But for the official charts, both versions will be added.I don't know if French charts work the way the US are. Here is an article what may happen when the album will be released (US rules): Ask Billboard:"http://www.billboard.com/bbcom/images/lnk_bullet_dot_red.gif DOES ITUNES 'COMPLETE ME?' Hi Keith, With Apple's announcement of the "Complete My Album" feature, how does Billboard record sales when users take advantage of this service? Does it take away digital single sales credit for the songs as it is being converted into an album sale or is there a different methodology to it? Thank you, Anthony HesseltineSeattle, Washington Hi Anthony, You hit the nail on the head. When you complete your album purchase at the Apple iTunes Music Store an album sale is registered in exchange for a return of a digital track (or tracks). Let's say you bought Fergie's "Glamorous" for 99 cents a few weeks ago. And now, you can complete your album purchase -- that is, getting the rest of "The Dutchess" album -- without paying full price (since you already paid 99 cents for the "Glamorous" song). SoundScan will treat this new transaction as a return of "Glamorous" in exchange for a sale of "The Dutchess" album." 1 Quote
zuv Posted July 15, 2016 at 02:29 PM Posted July 15, 2016 at 02:29 PM (edited) YAYY!! We can pre-order the album on itunes now!! Edited July 15, 2016 at 02:31 PM by zuv Quote
celine4evauk Posted July 15, 2016 at 02:42 PM Posted July 15, 2016 at 02:42 PM Well if THV isn't new vocals and remastered means just that, I am actually going to be disappointed. 1 Quote
Julian Posted July 15, 2016 at 03:07 PM Posted July 15, 2016 at 03:07 PM Have you heard the album version? 4:23? Not yet... but i am curious about it Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted July 15, 2016 at 05:04 PM Posted July 15, 2016 at 05:04 PM So for the last two released albums SA & LMBTL, Celine launched a listening party for the press + did interviews for hours on end..... I wonder will this happen again? Kev x 2 Quote
nuts2you Posted July 15, 2016 at 07:52 PM Posted July 15, 2016 at 07:52 PM can we also order in the states as well Quote
browseceline Posted July 15, 2016 at 08:32 PM Posted July 15, 2016 at 08:32 PM i just checked that & it says THV (remastered) really??? ... i thought they would include a rerecorded not remastered....Oh no .i hoped a new recorded version of that song.. Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Alex_Incognito Posted July 15, 2016 at 08:54 PM Posted July 15, 2016 at 08:54 PM (edited) We got the remastered version of 3h20 on the 3 CD version of ONCP and "Du soleil au coeur." . Damn. If this is the case,they had better slap a statement on the back saying "This album contains previously released material." Edited July 15, 2016 at 08:55 PM by Alex_Incognito 2 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
HushNow Posted July 15, 2016 at 09:42 PM Posted July 15, 2016 at 09:42 PM Are we all gonna complain about a remastered version now?Why would Celine rerecord the song if Rene loved the original version so much he wanted it on his funeral? The new album contains 14 brand new tracks, so i don't think their is anything to complain about...The 15th track is a beautiful gesture of sentiment between her and her fans to honor René 2 Quote
Alex_Incognito Posted July 15, 2016 at 09:53 PM Posted July 15, 2016 at 09:53 PM Are we all gonna complain about a remastered version now?Why would Celine rerecord the song if Rene loved the original version so much he wanted it on his funeral? The new album contains 14 brand new tracks, so i don't think their is anything to complain about...The 15th track is a beautiful gesture of sentiment between her and her fans to honor RenéYes we are. It's already been released multiple times. Why would she record it? For the same reason she's singing it in concert. To honor René. 3 Quote "People pay 20-25 dollars to see you."- Céline Dion, 1990
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.