québecflower Posted July 13, 2016 at 05:56 PM Posted July 13, 2016 at 05:56 PM I don't understand why we should complain about everything. What exactly did you expect to include in the deluxe edition, jewellery? What I see is a well presented package with a booklet which will probably contain photos. Personally, I wouldn't mind at all if it was only a simple notebook. When you buy a disc it is for the songs and not for its gifts. The fact that we are getting this album (in a very difficult time for Celine) makes me really thankful. Let us concentrate on the music and not on the wrapper!she could have given us some diamonds, she is rich enough.... 5 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Moleque20 Posted July 13, 2016 at 05:58 PM Posted July 13, 2016 at 05:58 PM she could have given us some diamonds, she is rich enough.... Hahahah sure. Or some shoes. 3 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
mirage Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:13 PM Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:13 PM When you buy a deluxe package, it should be worth it. For me a blanco notebook, or calendar is not worth the money. So then I should not buy it, true. But if you want to release a deluxe package, just make it worth it. Thats all :-) 4 Quote
Daysleeper Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:16 PM Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:16 PM Well maybe a notebook, calendar or bracelets are not worth of money, but bonus songs definitely are. So I'm buying it. It's a pity there is no combo edition of LP+Deluxe version. 3 Quote
giannislyber Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:21 PM Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:21 PM I still prefer the notebook or the bracelets over the deluxe edition of LMBTL! 1 Quote
LukeD Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:24 PM Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:24 PM I don't understand why we should complain about everything. What exactly did you expect to include in the deluxe edition, jewellery? What I see is a well presented package with a booklet which will probably contain photos. Personally, I wouldn't mind at all if it was only a simple notebook. When you buy a disc it is for the songs and not for its gifts. The fact that we are getting this album (in a very difficult time for Celine) makes me really thankful. Let us concentrate on the music and not on the wrapper!Amen! Even with 3 bonus songs and more photos/pages in the booklet this edition could pass as a Deluxe Edition. The bracelets are just a gift, a bonus. The fact that people complained about it is beyond me. 4 Quote
québecflower Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:25 PM Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:25 PM When you buy a deluxe package, it should be worth it. For me a blanco notebook, or calendar is not worth the money. So then I should not buy it, true. But if you want to release a deluxe package, just make it worth it. Thats all :-)what more do you want? Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
Davey84 Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:31 PM Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:31 PM what more do you want?Like he said... a bonus dvd with the making the album! That's worth more than any bracelet or notebook! 7 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
ryba Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:33 PM Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:33 PM We are not complaining about the music, but about the fact that they treat us like 15year-old girls, who want some bracelets.hahahaha I love your comment! 1 Quote
ryba Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:34 PM Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:34 PM what more do you want?a DVD with the making of 3 Quote
giannislyber Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:39 PM Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:39 PM A DVD would be great, indeed. But maybe the album would be more expensive and I don't think a casual fan would spend so much money for an album, we are not in 2007 anymore! Quote
ryba Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:40 PM Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:40 PM I actually wouldn't mind if they released the summer Tour concert on DVD and included the making of the Album Like they did with un ceur de Stade. I would love that!!! 3 Quote
Javito Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:40 PM Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:40 PM (edited) In my opinion, if you release an album in two different editions and you call one "standard/regular" and another "deluxe", make the "deluxe" mean it, and don't release it just for the sake of it, or for milking the moment. Including 6 fabric bracelets is not something to be worth the name "deluxe", maybe? And placing the same contents of a standard edition inside a box neither justifies to call it "deluxe" edition. The D'elles box set, which included a booklet only with photos, another booklet with lyrics and a DVD (all housed in an exclusive sleeve for the combo CD and DVD) WAS a deluxe edition If they're including some additional photos not present in the regular edition, I just hope there are dozens of them and not just 6 photos that you cannot find in the standard booklet... Edited July 13, 2016 at 06:45 PM by Javito 4 Quote "Hush, now... I see a light in the sky"
ryba Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:40 PM Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:40 PM (edited) A DVD would be great, indeed. But maybe the album would be more expensive and I don't think a casual fan would spend so much money for an album, we are not in 2007 anymore!I definitely would, cause for a real fan it's definitely worth the money. I would even buy a separate DVD with the session if it would be available because I love to see what is going in behind the scenes Edited July 13, 2016 at 06:44 PM by ryba 1 Quote
ryba Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:42 PM Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:42 PM In my opinion, if you release an album in two different editions and you call one "standard/regular" and another "deluxe", make the "deluxe" mean it, and don't release it just for the sake of it, or for milking the moment. Including 6 fabric bracelets is not something to be worth the name "deluxe", maybe? The D'elles box set, which included a booklet only with photos, another booklet with lyrics and a DVD (all housed in an exclusive sleeve for the combo CD and DVD) WAS a deluxe edition If they're including some additional photos not present in the regular edition, I just hope there are dozens of them and not just 6 photos that you cannot find in the standard booklet...yes, I definitely agree! 1 Quote
giannislyber Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:44 PM Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:44 PM I definitely would, cause for a real fan it's definitely worth the moneyThe forum members are excluded! I would, too! But I'm talking about the general public. They hardly buy the standard editions of albums! Quote
Moleque20 Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:45 PM Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:45 PM (edited) I definitely would, cause for a real fan it's definitely worth the money. I would even buy a separate DVD with the session if it would be available because I love to see what is going in behind the scenes Sorry... what??? For a real fan it worths the money? No thank you. I am a real fan and I don't think it worths at all. Edited July 13, 2016 at 06:54 PM by Moleque20 1 Quote Les étoiles tombent une à une. Mes émois sont de saturne.
mirage Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:45 PM Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:45 PM (edited) In my opinion, if you release an album in two different editions and you call one "standard/regular" and another "deluxe", make the "deluxe" mean it, and don't release it just for the sake of it, or for milking the moment. Including 6 fabric bracelets is not something to be worth the name "deluxe", maybe? The D'elles box set, which included a booklet only with photos, another booklet with lyrics and a DVD (all housed in an exclusive sleeve for the combo CD and DVD) WAS a deluxe edition If they're including some additional photos not present in the regular edition, I just hope there are dozens of them and not just 6 photos that you cannot find in the standard booklet... That's what I am saying.Make it worth to be called Deluxe. You all act like I am a big complainer that's not happy with what is being released.But it's not that you all would be jumping out of your seat with notebook #3747 Edited July 13, 2016 at 06:47 PM by mirage 3 Quote
ryba Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:47 PM Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:47 PM (edited) They could air the concert live on TV and show the sessions as a documentary afterwards. I would love that and I would forgive them for not releasing the sessions along with the Album. Especially because we know that they were filmed!!! Edited July 13, 2016 at 06:48 PM by ryba Quote
québecflower Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:49 PM Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:49 PM Like he said... a bonus dvd with the making the album! That's worth more than any bracelet or notebook!yes, but they sure can put a bracelet with it too.... i think that maybe there is a good reason why there is no bonus dvd..i'm happy to have the music, but i'm easy to please... Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
ryba Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:50 PM Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:50 PM (edited) What reason would they have for not releasing a DVD? We know that the sessions were filmed. They should share them with the Fans, and include English subtitles so that all her fans can understand!!! Edited July 13, 2016 at 06:52 PM by ryba 3 Quote
québecflower Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:53 PM Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:53 PM (edited) What reason would they have for not releasing a DVD?we don't know, like we don't know here in Montreal why they traded P.K. Subban, we have been living in constant drama for two weeks now.... Edited July 13, 2016 at 06:53 PM by québecflower 1 Quote Plus qu'ailleurs , but now Si c'était à refaire , i still love tant de temps....
ryba Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:55 PM Posted July 13, 2016 at 06:55 PM We really should have a serious conversation with Aldo regarding this DVD issue 1 Quote
louisechf Posted July 13, 2016 at 07:03 PM Posted July 13, 2016 at 07:03 PM I guess it is the deluxeversion who comes with the lp? Well, maybe beside of the bracelets and notebook... I don't know, guess I wait and see cause I preorded the cd/lp combo. For me the 3 bonus songs is the most important, but also I love to collect her stuff so I guess I going to end up with all three versions... But hey, I would also love a dvd of course! louisechf with love Quote
LukeD Posted July 13, 2016 at 07:06 PM Posted July 13, 2016 at 07:06 PM I would go as far as to say ''If you don't like the Deluxe Edition, then don't buy it'' but that would be too bold and cynical. 2 Quote
tomier Posted July 13, 2016 at 09:04 PM Posted July 13, 2016 at 09:04 PM With her new fashion icon status and the lifestyle line she is starting, I was thinking maybe she could do another concept photography collaboration. She could do a more modern photo book, smaller in size than miracle, but similar. And package that with her new music. 3 Quote
browseceline Posted July 14, 2016 at 10:51 AM Posted July 14, 2016 at 10:51 AM I was wondering what was in this bag, now we know Bracelets...as if all of her fans are teenage girls. Besides, most of her fans are 30 something..what do we need to do with a bracelet??,They could air the concert live on TV and show the sessions as a documentary afterwards. I would love that and I would forgive them for not releasing the sessions along with the Album. Especially because we know that they were filmed!!! Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-G901F met Tapatalk 4 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Kian Posted July 14, 2016 at 10:59 AM Posted July 14, 2016 at 10:59 AM I still can't believe we're getting DOUBLE vinyl of her FRENCH album and it includes songs from deluxe version too . Usually vinyl editions are standard ones. Trois Heures Vingt on new lp .The next step: complete discography on vinyl, please . 4 Quote
zuv Posted July 14, 2016 at 12:03 PM Posted July 14, 2016 at 12:03 PM I don't get the vinyl excitement... Don't you guys have mp3 players? Whats so great about a huge 1950's disc? Nostalgia? But that would be for people above 50years old 2 Quote
Jessyka Posted July 14, 2016 at 12:27 PM Posted July 14, 2016 at 12:27 PM I'm really confused about the bracelets too, but I'd like to hear the story behind it before I complain about it. Maybe it's something important for her, maybe it has some kind of a special message she wants to give to her fans. 2 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.