freduzz92 Posted August 21, 2016 at 06:33 PM Posted August 21, 2016 at 06:33 PM Thank u!!! I appreciate it. I guess i'll have to buy it from Amazon. Quote
alexpepin Posted August 21, 2016 at 06:34 PM Posted August 21, 2016 at 06:34 PM Is it me but on plus qu ailleurs her prononciation is weird ? Sometimes her prononciation is perfect and sometimes really weird...dont know why 1 Quote
alexpepin Posted August 21, 2016 at 06:35 PM Posted August 21, 2016 at 06:35 PM Is it me but on plus qu ailleurs her prononciation is weird ? Sometimes her prononciation is perfect and sometimes really weird...dont know why Quote
duri Posted August 21, 2016 at 06:42 PM Posted August 21, 2016 at 06:42 PM Previews sound very promising, songs from Zaho are really truly modern, Ma faille definitely single material. I can not wait for the new album 1 Quote http://www.supermusic.sk/obrazky/80543_Celine%209.jpg
Xpresso Posted August 21, 2016 at 08:02 PM Posted August 21, 2016 at 08:02 PM My favorite from what I've heard so far is Les yeux au ciel. Easy listening. 4 Quote
Xpresso Posted August 21, 2016 at 08:03 PM Posted August 21, 2016 at 08:03 PM And those who can crack the code of the yellow letters get an extra bracelet. 1 Quote
ryba Posted August 21, 2016 at 08:07 PM Posted August 21, 2016 at 08:07 PM Judging by the previews, "Les yeux au ciel" is my favourite. The refrain is very catchy. The rest, I don't really know what to think. I guess I have to listen to the songs in full 3 Quote
mairtin Posted August 21, 2016 at 08:13 PM Posted August 21, 2016 at 08:13 PM (edited) I'm enamoured by everything I've heard so far. This is shaping up to be quite a sensational album. Friday can't come quick enough! Ma faille and Yeux au ciel are quite brilliant songs. I love À Vous. Surprised by the negative reaction to it. I don't care now for any leak of the album. It's worth the wait. Edited August 21, 2016 at 08:14 PM by mairtin 4 Quote
freduzz92 Posted August 21, 2016 at 08:24 PM Posted August 21, 2016 at 08:24 PM I can't wait for this album!!! I wonder why Celine's site isn't selling the album?!?!? I really want the deluxe edition. Quote
nuts2you Posted August 21, 2016 at 08:32 PM Posted August 21, 2016 at 08:32 PM Maybe this week they will have it up and running fingers crossed Quote
fikus1 Posted August 21, 2016 at 08:48 PM Posted August 21, 2016 at 08:48 PM Have you guys noticed one line here? "Extraits DVD Celine"?? 2 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 21, 2016 at 08:50 PM Posted August 21, 2016 at 08:50 PM Have you guys noticed one line here? "Extraits DVD Celine"?? Yeah I noticed that... Couldn't work out if it meant the short video we have seen or an upcoming DVD.. Kev x Quote
mirage Posted August 21, 2016 at 09:20 PM Posted August 21, 2016 at 09:20 PM Hmmm all the others make sense... This could mean the tour images? Have you guys noticed one line here? "Extraits DVD Celine"?? Quote
Philippe1984 Posted August 21, 2016 at 10:00 PM Posted August 21, 2016 at 10:00 PM Have you guys noticed one line here? "Extraits DVD Celine"?? Yes! Quote
agentwigs Posted August 21, 2016 at 10:15 PM Posted August 21, 2016 at 10:15 PM The new stuff was from Immensite. She was wearing that trench coat walking in the desert. Omg I didn't even realise that song had a video? Nice surprise though I don't know how I missed it. Also, it never comes up as a suggested song on youtube. Quote
ehild Posted August 22, 2016 at 12:30 AM Author Posted August 22, 2016 at 12:30 AM I can't wait for this album!!! I wonder why Celine's site isn't selling the album?!?!? I really want the deluxe edition.I think because they recently redid it and so far the boutique only has a couple of shirts on it. I just don't think they had enough time to handle the volume, etc. until they're done with the redesign. 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
chocolatechip15 Posted August 22, 2016 at 03:14 AM Posted August 22, 2016 at 03:14 AM I had promised myself to not listen to any low-quality snippets but after all your posts and the excitement around A vous I could no longer resist... What an insipid and horrible song, straight out of my musical nightmares. I stopped after a few seconds, take solace in the fact that it is a bonus song that won't be representative of the album and will after all wait until I have the whole album.Yeah...my feelings exactly.A vous just sounds desperate (and dull). Thus far I'm not a fan of A Vous . . .but I love, love, LOVE the snippet of Ma Faille that we got. Addictive! Quote
stevo Posted August 22, 2016 at 05:43 AM Posted August 22, 2016 at 05:43 AM Finally listened to the snippets...I'm scared the album is going to sound like she was singing in a tube and that it's going to be auto tuned and terrible like TSMGO. Cry. I hope it's just poor audio of those clips 6 Quote
LVCeline Posted August 22, 2016 at 06:23 AM Posted August 22, 2016 at 06:23 AM From reading a few comments I had to listen to A Vous and was expecting a train wreck, but I thought it sounded awesome! It's different, but she sounded great and I think it sounds really promising so far! 2 Quote
Lolo88 Posted August 22, 2016 at 06:34 AM Posted August 22, 2016 at 06:34 AM To be honest, I'm a bit disappointed with all the extracts we had so far. 😢 Too many auto-tune and way too much weird effects on her voice. Her pronunciation seems awful on every song (except "Encore un soir") 😉 Celine Dion doesn't sound like Celine Dion. I'm really impatient to own the album on Friday. But honestly, I'm a bit scared and worried. As a native French language guy, I can tell Zaho's songs seems awful. Celine's voice is so auto-tuned that it's getting hard to understand what she's actually singing. Honestly, I'm scared for this album. I hope to change my mind in 4 days... 😨 3 Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted August 22, 2016 at 06:53 AM Posted August 22, 2016 at 06:53 AM To be honest, I'm a bit disappointed with all the extracts we had so far. 😢 Too many auto-tune and way too much weird effects on her voice. Her pronunciation seems awful on every song (except "Encore un soir") 😉 Celine Dion doesn't sound like Celine Dion. I'm really impatient to own the album on Friday. But honestly, I'm a bit scared and worried. As a native French language guy, I can tell Zaho's songs seems awful. Celine's voice is so auto-tuned that it's getting hard to understand what she's actually singing. Honestly, I'm scared for this album. I hope to change my mind in 4 days... 😨 Well, in Zaho's demo (Ma Faille) is auto tuned maybe it's part of an effect to the song maybe that's why they keep it? Nowadays, modern songs are so auto tune but yeah.. Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted August 22, 2016 at 07:06 AM Posted August 22, 2016 at 07:06 AM The first time i hear the auto tune were present in celine's recording was back in 2010 (We are the world and her TCWT DVD) Well Well Well (she sounds a bit robot there actually) Quote
jpatdeleon09 Posted August 22, 2016 at 07:06 AM Posted August 22, 2016 at 07:06 AM The first time i hear the auto tune were present in celine's recording was back in 2010 (We are the world and her TCWT DVD) Well Well Well (she sounds a bit robot there actually) Quote
Alice Posted August 22, 2016 at 08:19 AM Posted August 22, 2016 at 08:19 AM Is it me but on plus qu ailleurs her prononciation is weird ? Sometimes her prononciation is perfect and sometimes really weird...dont know whyYes, she's totally lisping! As much as I am looking forward to the whole album (and especially to ALPHB and MF), I won't be surprised if at the end of the day EUS turns out to be the very best song. After all, it's JJG 1 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted August 22, 2016 at 09:03 AM Posted August 22, 2016 at 09:03 AM So we are literally days away! 4 days! Or 3 if you stay up until midnight to listen I'm guessing it will leak before then though as copies will be in shops soon sitting on the embargoed shelves Kev x 1 Quote
max24 Posted August 22, 2016 at 09:57 AM Posted August 22, 2016 at 09:57 AM Max, On Billboard's website, they say "This week's most popular album in Canada across all genres, ranked by album sales, audio on-demand streaming activity and digital sales of tracks from albums as compiled by Nielsen Music." So they might be doing the same as the Billboard 200 and include equivalent album sales. I agree that EUS should see a higher sales debut than SA in Québec since there's much anticipation and Celine is currently performing there. So 100k is possible. I'm a bit concerned about EUS outselling SA's first week in France because the concert effect might not be as strong as in Québec (the excitement might have gone after a month for a portion of those concert-goers). A lot depends on advertisement. Airplay won't help much because it didn't even crack the top 25 (it's steady around #30). However, the longevity of EUS in the Top 10 is surprising. At a conservative estimate, I'd say it will open with 100,000 units. Less would be something of a disappointment unless it's compensated by good sales in the following weeks, just like SA's chart run.Sony/Celine's team should do someting in the first week in France to promote it. Later everybody will be talking about first week sales. Good sales will give her more good press.Is there anything planned in France between 26 August and 1 September?If Mylene Farmer fans can do it (over 100K in the first week), Celine fans can do it too.Maybe fans could participate anyway they can in promoting it in the first week in France?Maybe by posting links/videos/pictures on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram?By buying and streaming album?Just in the first seven days...Any ideas how to help Celine in France? 1 Quote
bilinkew Posted August 22, 2016 at 10:18 AM Posted August 22, 2016 at 10:18 AM (edited) The wait for Friday seems so long now - had my email from Amazon to say CD will be despatched on the 24th ready for delivery on the 26th . . have visions of it whizzing round warehouse and vans hurry up! At least you get AutoRip with Amazon so I can download the MP3 version as soon as they release it, will be refreshing my web browser every few seconds Edited August 22, 2016 at 10:21 AM by bilinkew Quote
Jessyka Posted August 22, 2016 at 10:38 AM Posted August 22, 2016 at 10:38 AM I still don't know what version to buy or where to buy it from. I really want the LP, but I guess I'll end up getting the deluxe version (well, I want both obviously, but my bank account says I can't buy both). 1 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Davey84 Posted August 22, 2016 at 10:43 AM Posted August 22, 2016 at 10:43 AM When I ordered the Deluxe version on July 17th, it was 20 euros, now it's 31 euros!! So weird! You'd assume these companies would get a price range from Sony on forehand! Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
Jessyka Posted August 22, 2016 at 10:52 AM Posted August 22, 2016 at 10:52 AM When I ordered the Deluxe version on July 17th, it was 20 euros, now it's 31 euros!! So weird! You'd assume these companies would get a price range from Sony on forehand! WOW.I'm wondering if I should order it from Canada or France. Living in Brazil I'll have to pay around 3 times the price of the item because of shipping and taxes. Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.