Jump to content

Celine to present at the 2015 Billboard Music Awards on May 17


Recommended Posts

Posted
Looked awesome, presentation was awesome. She was just awesome. Happy to see Annie back on the team again. Celine never looked better before Annie.
Posted

 

LOVE the beach waves!

Exactly! Someone got a tan :wub:
  • Like 1
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

 

 

Is that Annie?!?!?

 

Kissed and made up.

  • Like 1
Posted
Maybe something happened from this??

Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to view

Click here to view the Tweet
  • Like 6

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted
QUEEN OF VEGAS!! Twitter is exploding with people satin Celine looks "sexy" "gorgeous" "timeless" "hot" nothing bad to say so far!
  • Like 4
Posted

Maybe something happened from this??

Javascript is not enabled OR refresh the page to view

Click here to view the Tweet

What did that mean, 'our hearts will NOT go on"....? :hmm:
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
Omg guys!!!post-31683-0-89283400-1431912524_thumb.jpegpost-31683-0-80572400-1431912551_thumb.jpeg
  • Like 1

~Liz
"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine

Posted

What did that mean, 'our hearts will NOT go on"....? :hmm:

What did that mean, 'our hearts will NOT go on"....? :hmm:

What did that mean, 'our hearts will NOT go on"....? :hmm:

 

It's meant as a compliment! They mean they are so excited their heart may stop because Celine is with them!

  • Like 1
Posted
Please someone that's sane tell me they like the gold granny look from 2011 better than the sexy goddess from tonight? I dare you to say so and not sound crazy lol
Posted

What did that mean, 'our hearts will NOT go on"....? :hmm:

 

Cos they died. Like everyone does when Celine is RIGHT THERE!!!

  • Like 1
Posted
  • Like 7

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
Best figure ever for someone her age :))),but what with the tan whenever she's in the usa compared to Europe
  • Like 1
Posted
This looks and sounds promising !!! I want it more.
Posted
So so so love the dress, hair and makeup! Annie must have thought I better come up with some new ideas or be axed again! :giggle:
  • Like 7
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
Going back to Aldo, I think it makes sense that her first public appearance was with him as he is her new manager and he needs to show face as well.
  • Like 2

Matthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall Inn

Stonewall Sensation - Season 15

Originally written and performed by Coldplay

Posted

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/2961092/thumbs/o-CELINE-DION-570.jpg?7

I think she is really feeling this look! :wub:

  • Like 3
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted

She trully looked amazing. Very fresh and vibrant!

Her walk to the stage was fierce.

 

Very very beautiful!

 

Glad we got to see her! Its been for eeeever!

 

Lurve her!

  • Like 4
Posted

10407540_707793579346666_1183519773584315365_n.jpg?oh=c53cb81e8274fb3066f408ba8e50497d&oe=55C398C3

10801940_707793596013331_7557724048730288951_n.jpg?oh=1a6e94fa50c8615d37205a63afa000f3&oe=55BF46A3

  • Like 4

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted
She did an interview for the insider too
  • Like 1
Posted

No i checked Getty it's from the press room

 

So she surely did a press point.

Posted
I think that no one will be sleeping tonight.
Posted

She did an interview for the insider too

She did??? Where did you see??

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

What did that mean, 'our hearts will NOT go on"....? :hmm:

I think it's kinda a ironic statement... But I so hope we get an interview!!!!

  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted
does anybody have anything from and interview backstage
Posted

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/2961092/thumbs/o-CELINE-DION-570.jpg?7

I think she is really feeling this look! :wub:

Wouldn't kill me if Annie brought something like this to the show! (That is, if she's styling her for the show.) it would look great! While I like the gowns, I like her to change it up during the show too!

  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...