Jump to content

Celine to present at the 2015 Billboard Music Awards on May 17


Recommended Posts

Posted

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/473806450-celine-dion-prepares-for-the-2015-billboard-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QaUikSNpU0fCxYGbTLF%2fSHw3ibZXm%2bOiT5v7pQYpgkxErugp61yow6LqzGstye8Ljg%3d%3d

Image doesn't load.

  • Like 3

highfive.jpg

Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below.

Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.

Posted

“@billboard: Backstage at the #BBMAs in our photo booth with @celinedion

CFP8JCzUUAAWYZC.jpg

AMAZING!!!! So happy right now!
  • Like 4
I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Posted
I'm sorry but I can't stand Mariah! So annoying ugh
Posted
Beautiful CELINE finally no gold and younger fresh look!
  • Like 3
Posted
I thought Annie Horth was no longer working with Celine....
  • Like 1
Posted

“@billboard: Backstage at the #BBMAs in our photo booth with @celinedion

CFP8JCzUUAAWYZC.jpg

OMG yay!!!

  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted
That's actually a pretty cool idea . . going from Mariah's first song to her current one . . but Vision of Love is way better than this new song. Mariah sounds pretty good, though.
Posted

“@billboard: Backstage at the #BBMAs in our photo booth with @celinedion

CFP8JCzUUAAWYZC.jpg

 

LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! She looks great and so happy!!

  • Like 4
Posted

That's actually a pretty cool idea . . going from Mariah's first song to her current one . . but Vision of Love is way better than this new song. Mariah sounds pretty good, though.

I hate to ask... Was that live? She's doing songs low live now... But then she does that whistle? Don't know.

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted
OMG, I loved Winnie Cooper! First actually funny line of the night.
  • Like 2
Posted

Mariah Scary is aweful!

I actually thought she was quite good.
  • Like 1
Instagram: @delphis78
Posted

I actually thought she was quite good.

 

Me, too. Very solid performance.

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

“@billboard: Backstage at the #BBMAs in our photo booth with @celinedion

CFP8JCzUUAAWYZC.jpg

 

She looks amazing!!! That dress!!! That hair!!! Those heels!!! :wub:

Edited by CelineDionForeverNY
  • Like 3

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted

Image doesn't load.

 

And now?

 

http://oi62.tinypic.com/hwajcy.jpg

  • Like 5
Posted
SHE'S NEXT!!!!! But why are they having her present Best Male Artist? SO random!! Who decides these things???
  • Like 4
Posted
OMG she coming up next :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:
  • Like 2
Posted
CELINE IS NEXT!!!!
  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/473806502-celine-dion-and-ceo-co-manager-aldo-giampaolo-wireimage.jpg?v=2&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QfSpr6do-FhkWPh-A2fxqJRAar9X0gMTmmg8_Qdz-a7q0

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/473806360-celine-dion-prepares-for-the-2015-billboard-wireimage.jpg?v=2&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QQxQjka8PgiGl7Z0idd76szPg44W5OGmvRWKeF6V84Ez0

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/473806450-celine-dion-leaves-for-the-2015-billboard-wireimage.jpg?v=2&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QdBBhAfh0sAryiSEofWao77B_X9L6I6C0J8NPtVtQwlY0

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/473806426-hair-stylist-zhane-hormechea-and-stylist-annie-wireimage.jpg?v=2&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QbQAP5TmoGdXcXhXn_rEFfk970jiyth7iHG_OwR7i9HZ0

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/473806358-celine-dion-prepares-for-the-2015-billboard-wireimage.jpg?v=2&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QWN0BBRYcoYB88CG4QR3XWYk7Rze-wWo5gdp0vWb1OnV0

 

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

 

Quoting myself to bring these forward onto a new page :)

  • Like 3

CDP.jpg

Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.

Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.

Posted

http://cache4.asset-cache.net/xc/473806502-celine-dion-and-ceo-co-manager-aldo-giampaolo-wireimage.jpg?v=2&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QfSpr6do-FhkWPh-A2fxqJRAar9X0gMTmmg8_Qdz-a7q0

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/473806360-celine-dion-prepares-for-the-2015-billboard-wireimage.jpg?v=2&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QQxQjka8PgiGl7Z0idd76szPg44W5OGmvRWKeF6V84Ez0

http://cache2.asset-cache.net/xc/473806450-celine-dion-leaves-for-the-2015-billboard-wireimage.jpg?v=2&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QdBBhAfh0sAryiSEofWao77B_X9L6I6C0J8NPtVtQwlY0

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/473806426-hair-stylist-zhane-hormechea-and-stylist-annie-wireimage.jpg?v=2&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QbQAP5TmoGdXcXhXn_rEFfk970jiyth7iHG_OwR7i9HZ0

http://cache3.asset-cache.net/xc/473806358-celine-dion-prepares-for-the-2015-billboard-wireimage.jpg?v=2&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QWN0BBRYcoYB88CG4QR3XWYk7Rze-wWo5gdp0vWb1OnV0

 

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Not showing...

  • Like 1

I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!

Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant! post-26465-0-84517800-1427302581_thumb.gif

Posted
I think my tongue will hit the floor
  • Like 2
Posted (edited)

And now?

 

http://oi62.tinypic.com/hwajcy.jpg

 

I wonder who's in the white suit next to her?

Edited by CelineDionForeverNY
  • Like 4

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted

 

 

And now?

 

http://oi62.tinypic.com/hwajcy.jpg

Green leather dress, burgundy nails, man whoever the new stylist is, he or she is killing it. She looks STELLAR.

  • Like 1
Posted
Oh my god! 😱😍
  • Like 1

New Signature Coming Soon!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...