Frozen_Phoenix Posted May 17, 2015 at 09:04 PM Posted May 17, 2015 at 09:04 PM (edited) I smell religion... I don't like it I am so curious what she will look like. I hope for some HQ pictures. Edited May 17, 2015 at 09:04 PM by Frozen_Phoenix 1 Quote Et la vie glisse sur l'eau du tempsLa vie resiste, prend son elanPour un baiser elle peut se poserLe temps qui compte est toujours compte http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/ARMOIT/celinechances-1.png
Nmj Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:02 PM Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:02 PM Hahah I just spit out my coffee, presenting an "icon" award for Mariah?? I wish they would have given her "artist of the year " again lol , PLUS I will never understand why award ceremonies need 2 people to present the same award, is it just in case one feels a burp coming that the other will read the telepromoter? And the public hasn't seen Celine in a year they should be giving Celine a award. but I bet the reason Celine isn't performing is because she didn't want to as there isn't any new album to promote, and she can promote the Vegas show just by simply making an appearance. 2 Quote
flutefreak Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:12 PM Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:12 PM (edited) I'm glad she isn't performing. I want her first back performance to be epic and I think that it would be better at a different event than this. She needs to have a lot of the focus not share it with all these other stars. My opinion of course plus she already said she is emotional about singing again maybe she needs to build up to the moment. Just thankful to see her! Can't Wait to see her look! Edited May 17, 2015 at 10:14 PM by flutefreak Quote
incognito Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:13 PM Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:13 PM I think Mariah requests awards. Pretty soon she will have an award for having the most BS icon/legend awards. She's vile. 3 Quote
Kristinaz Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:19 PM Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:19 PM Red Carpet streamshttp://aovivo.realitysocial.com.br/https://screen.yahoo.com/live/event/2015-billboard-music-awards-red-carpet Quote
ehild Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:20 PM Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:20 PM It just says presentation. But not of what. Seems like something different from a regular award presentation? Idk.....I guesd we'll find out tonight. Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
incognito Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:27 PM Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:27 PM It's 'must-watch' TV! Not only for Celine but for this train wreck: http://www.tmz.com/2015/05/17/mariah-carey-skips-rehearsal-billboard-music-awards/ Has she forgotten the awful performance of AIWFCIY at the tree lighting over Xmas? That was bad! Oh well... If Celine is following that then I hope she wears earplugs backstage! Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:32 PM Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:32 PM So Red Carpet or Not ? Quote
Davey84 Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:32 PM Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:32 PM (edited) These Mariah "sources" must be die hard lambs I hope Celine looks radiant tonight! Can't wait for her return to the spotlights Edited May 17, 2015 at 10:33 PM by Davey84 1 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v75/daveyh84/incognito198701_zpsaaootxh1.jpgRick, ik hou van jou voor altijd!A New Day... has come 28/29 April & 2/3 May 07Antwerpen 13 et 14 mai,Paris 24 et 25 mai, Amsterdam 2 juinet Arras 7 juillet Chances Taken!!!How Do You Keep The Music Playing? - Celine Opening Night March 15th, March 16th
stone Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:34 PM Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:34 PM Ugh CELINE DION giving a LEGEND award to Mariah... I can't 4 Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:38 PM Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:38 PM The only thing it could make me happy is to see how Céline looks amazing compared to MC 3 Quote
Kristinaz Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:38 PM Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:38 PM Guys we don't even know that Celine is presenting Mariah anything! The presentation might not even be related to Mariah! Quote
incognito Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:39 PM Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:39 PM Ugh CELINE DION giving a LEGEND award to Mariah... I can't It is what it is. Mariah bought herself a bucketload of #1 singles, was a superstar before Celine, is a member of the vocal trinity and used to be amazing. And Mariah needs her ego massaged more than anyone else. I don't think Celine could care any less about awards. She's balanced. 2 Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:41 PM Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:41 PM There is something which could be interesting for us, each time she takes part of this kind of event, she does a press point so we could have some news. 1 Quote
incognito Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:42 PM Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:42 PM I hope she is presenting something to Mariah. I always wanted to see them on stage together. Divas 98 doesn't count. They didn't even hardly look at each other. And Celine looked...bad. 2 Quote
Shaun Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:44 PM Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:44 PM Getting a great red carpet feed direct from Billboard. Nothing interesting yet though: http://www.billboard.com/articles/news/bbma/6568537/billboard-music-awards-2015-red-carpet-live-stream I swear I never thought I'd see the day Celine giving an award to Mariah. Please let's hope today is not that day. 1 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Ororo Munroe Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:44 PM Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:44 PM A link for the ceremony ? Quote
artistman2007 Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:53 PM Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:53 PM I hope she is presenting something to Mariah. I always wanted to see them on stage together. Divas 98 doesn't count. They didn't even hardly look at each other. And Celine looked...bad. I think at that time she didn't care about looks that much ,she was cocentrating to be the best in terms of performing ,remember what she did with Aretha ,she was wild and fearce like trying to prove she's a good singer and also it think at that time if I'm not wrong it was the begging of Rene's illness and trying to get pregnant so it was a hard time for her Quote
PatrickDion22 Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:56 PM Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:56 PM Is she going to be on the red carpet, do you think? I hope so! Quote Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/patjsully
incognito Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:59 PM Posted May 17, 2015 at 10:59 PM (edited) I think at that time she didn't care about looks that much ,she was cocentrating to be the best in terms of performing ,remember what she did with Aretha ,she was wild and fearce like trying to prove she's a good singer and also it think at that time if I'm not wrong it was the begging of Rene's illness and trying to get pregnant so it was a hard time for her Rene became sick the year after. Celine dropped the style ball that day, IMO. Edited May 17, 2015 at 10:59 PM by incognito Quote
nuts2you Posted May 17, 2015 at 11:03 PM Posted May 17, 2015 at 11:03 PM we need to twit as well guys. this board is happen tonight Quote
SantiagoColorado Posted May 17, 2015 at 11:04 PM Posted May 17, 2015 at 11:04 PM Is she going to be on the red carpet, do you think? I hope so! Last time she wasn't at the red carpet, she just arrived on time, got dressed, presented the award, did some press and left... But tonight she's supossed to appear on the first 30 minutes (according to the image previously shared here in the forum), so maybe she will be at the red carpet... Quote
CELINE MARIE Posted May 17, 2015 at 11:06 PM Posted May 17, 2015 at 11:06 PM A link for the ceremony ?http://www.stream2watch.com/live-tv/us/abc-live-stream 1 Quote
celinelover03 Posted May 17, 2015 at 11:07 PM Posted May 17, 2015 at 11:07 PM Last time she wasn't at the red carpet, she just arrived on time, got dressed, presented the award, did some press and left... But tonight she's supossed to appear on the first 30 minutes (according to the image previously shared here in the forum), so maybe she will be at the red carpet... Wasn't she on the red carpet last time? There are pics of her walking the red carpet in the gold dress? 1 Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
remykyes Posted May 17, 2015 at 11:11 PM Posted May 17, 2015 at 11:11 PM Ugh CELINE DION giving a LEGEND award to Mariah... I can't If that happens I will puke! 1 Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
Kristinaz Posted May 17, 2015 at 11:13 PM Posted May 17, 2015 at 11:13 PM (edited) Wasn't she on the red carpet last time? There are pics of her walking the red carpet in the gold dress?This? It's from the press roomhttp://cdn04.cdn.jus...rds-2013-05.jpgThis was from her arrival last timehttp://static1.purep...ion-950x0-1.jpg Edited May 17, 2015 at 11:13 PM by Kristinaz 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted May 17, 2015 at 11:15 PM Posted May 17, 2015 at 11:15 PM this this going to be a fun night 1 Quote
SantiagoColorado Posted May 17, 2015 at 11:23 PM Posted May 17, 2015 at 11:23 PM (edited) Actually it wasn't a red carpet at all.. it was blue! lol Edited May 17, 2015 at 11:26 PM by SantiagoColorado Quote
flutefreak Posted May 17, 2015 at 11:24 PM Posted May 17, 2015 at 11:24 PM Someone please post video of her appearance! I am going to miss it. Quote
remykyes Posted May 17, 2015 at 11:26 PM Posted May 17, 2015 at 11:26 PM Someone please post video of her appearance! I am going to miss it. So am I! 😭 Quote New Signature Coming Soon!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.