chocolatechip15 Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:01 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:01 AM That's not Celine! Grrrr .. . 1 Quote
Del Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:02 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:02 AM Next! The dress could be a little shorter. You just want to see more leg! Quote Instagram: @delphis78
CELINE MARIE Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:02 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:02 AM http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/473806358-celine-dion-prepares-for-the-2015-billboard-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QSjcePlhQmc%2FpmVe05BnlwXD%2BiDHyL%2Fy8MXVYYKOmb3rwa8sGEIYtOHgTE1FiVp9xw%3D%3Dhttp://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/473806360-celine-dion-prepares-for-the-2015-billboard-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QW6Mf165v0MVBMIFNKX1YHwe8U1Fds5oX8Q7zrZ0KTX51FXUyxKbsGvUNNHA%2BFtYdQ%3D%3D Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:03 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:03 AM That isn't her... Grrrrrr. I'll guess she'll pop out after whoever these two are. 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Shaun Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:03 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:03 AM Yep that is indeed Annie. Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
nuts2you Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:03 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:03 AM thank you, :clap: :clap: Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:03 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:03 AM http://cache3.asset-cache.net/gc/473806358-celine-dion-prepares-for-the-2015-billboard-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QSjcePlhQmc%2FpmVe05BnlwXD%2BiDHyL%2Fy8MXVYYKOmb3rwa8sGEIYtOHgTE1FiVp9xw%3D%3Dhttp://cache2.asset-cache.net/gc/473806360-celine-dion-prepares-for-the-2015-billboard-gettyimages.jpg?v=1&c=IWSAsset&k=2&d=GkZZ8bf5zL1ZiijUmxa7QW6Mf165v0MVBMIFNKX1YHwe8U1Fds5oX8Q7zrZ0KTX51FXUyxKbsGvUNNHA%2BFtYdQ%3D%3DNot showing either Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
powerofamor17 Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:03 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:03 AM OMG Aldo and Annie. Why are they here? I could take Aldo, but ANNIE..... Quote
Nmj Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:04 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:04 AM No I WANT Rene and I want aldo to hire Annie Horth as his stylist because that walmart tux, pink and white needs to go. Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:04 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:04 AM Is it Annie Horth ? Quote
DionFanAlways Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:04 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:04 AM Her makeup is delightful! 5 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Shaun Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:04 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:04 AM Is it Annie Horth ?Is it Annie Horth ? Yes Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
incognito Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:05 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:05 AM The signal went out on abc and I died. Don't do this to me!! 3 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:05 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:05 AM Sad to see her with Aldo instead of Rene . . . 3 Quote
nuts2you Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:05 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:05 AM if that's her , what did they do ,, kiss and make up,, Quote
kevincheung410 Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:05 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:05 AM Hair stylist Zhane Hormechea and Stylist Annie Horth with Celine Dion as she prepares for the 2015 Billboard Music Awards on May 17, 2015in Las Vegas, Nevada. 2 Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
CelineDionFreak Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:05 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:05 AM if that's her , what did they do ,, kiss and make up,,Yeah, I showed mom and told it her it was Annie, she was like "they made up???" Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
JHMC06 Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:05 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:05 AM Maybe jet species occasions they hired her back? Are the photos in her house? Quote
DionFanAlways Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:07 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:07 AM Wowowowowowowowowow!!!!! 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
chocolatechip15 Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:09 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:09 AM I LOVE YOU, CELINE!!! So great to see her!! I guess it sort of made sense that she introduced Sam Smith, since she's also had vocal issues and had to stop speaking . . . Who'd have thought we'd see the day when Celine would read off a phone!! 5 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:09 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:09 AM OMG that was amazing. Why must we wait like another full month to see her??? This is torture!!! LOL 3 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
nuts2you Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:09 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:09 AM I THINK SHE LOOKS YOUNGER 4 Quote
Charles Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:09 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:09 AM Alright, back to game of thrones 3 Quote
Popular Post incognito Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:10 AM Popular Post Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:10 AM Celine looked amazing and she used a phone. She's amazing!!! 9 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:10 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:10 AM I LOVE YOU, CELINE!!! So great to see her!! I guess it sort of made sense that she introduced Sam Smith, since she's also had vocal issues and had to stop speaking . . . Who'd have thought we'd see the day when Celine would read off a phone!!Yeah, I know! Off a phone! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.