DionFanAlways Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:13 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:13 AM I find it somewhat amusing, and scary how this one woman can hold so much power over my emotions! I have really bought into this woman hook, line and sinker....... 6 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
incognito Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:14 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:14 AM I find it somewhat amusing, and scary how this one woman can hold so much power over my emotions! I have really bought into this woman hook, line and sinker....... Yeah I said earlier that I irrationally adore her. I become everything I hate about celeb-worshipers when I see Celine!!! 5 Quote
CelinesDIVO5 Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:15 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:15 AM Is this the first time we've seen Celine with painted nails? I can't recall another time when she did... She often has a French manicure, but her nails are always done. 2 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Shakeel Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:16 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:16 AM She makes me go all weak at the knees Quote
flutefreak Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:16 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:16 AM She is beyond perfection. Loving the entire look and she looks so happy! Only wish Rene was there. She could be a model, that walk when she came out #Celine's right leg might be trending soon! 4 Quote
Shakeel Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:19 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:19 AM http://www.justjared.com/photo-gallery/3371997/celine-dion-billboard-music-awards-2015-14/ Quote
stone Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:21 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:21 AM Is this the first time we've seen Celine with painted nails? I can't recall another time when she did... The Millenium Concert she had wicked dark long nails too. Quote
Shakeel Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:24 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:24 AM http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3085827/Celine-Dion-47-oozes-sex-appeal-revealing-green-leather-dress-Billboard-Music-Awards.html 1 Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:25 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:25 AM She often has a French manicure, but her nails are always done.The Millenium Concert she had wicked dark long nails too. I'm glad to know I pay attention. Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
stone Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:26 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:26 AM I hate that I know that randomly from over 15 years ago but I don't have a clue what I ate the day before... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2 Quote
Nmj Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:29 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:29 AM (edited) This guy says RENE is busy working on production for her Vegas return in August. I hope so and I hope Rene is doing better each day. Edited May 18, 2015 at 02:29 AM by Nmj 5 Quote
flutefreak Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:31 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:31 AM So her hair doesn't look like a wig to me is it maybe a great wig or her real hair? Sorry I had to bring this up. Either way I love it so much. Quote
Koolan Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:32 AM Author Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:32 AM HD video I can't wait to see what she reveals in the backstage videos. 7 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Ororo Munroe Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:33 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:33 AM So her hair doesn't look like a wig to me is it maybe a great wig or her real hair? Sorry I had to bring this up. Either way I love it so much. It's a wig and to me it doesn't look really good but in general she is AMAZING Quote
nuts2you Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:36 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:36 AM BEST MYSTORY OF THE WHOLE SNAPCHAT HISTORY!!!!!!!! CELINE DION BACKSTAGE pic.twitter.com/JUtX9h1Jso 1 Quote
artistman2007 Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:37 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:37 AM It's a wig and to me it doesn't look really good but in general she is AMAZING to me this is good hair and makeup but not today 2 Quote
Charles Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:43 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:43 AM More pix here! https://instagram.com/explore/tags/celinedion/ 3 Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:49 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:49 AM In fact, it's a brillant strategy, just look at how much people are in demand of CELINE DION ! More rare you are, more people request your presence. Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:51 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:51 AM https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CFQYCMSWYAAOhPB.png:large WOW 6 Quote
flutefreak Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:51 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:51 AM to me this is good hair and makeup but not today She did look amazing here! 1 Quote
incognito Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:53 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:53 AM https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CFQYCMSWYAAOhPB.png:large WOW Omfg!!! 1 Quote
Popular Post echosthruthenight Posted May 18, 2015 at 03:03 AM Popular Post Posted May 18, 2015 at 03:03 AM Finallllllly home. I'm going to Reallllly feel this sun burn for a while lol. I also can't feel my legs. She definitely did not walk the carpet I was there from the time it started until about 415. You had to be inside by 4:30. I believe they had a fake carpet inside. Let me tell you something these 12yr old One Direction fans are f-ing insane. Innnnsane. I really just had to share that. So heres my video of céline presenting. It's cool because you can see what happens when they are airing things on TV other than the stage. My seats were the cheapest ones so I was in the rafters. I apologize for the awful quality, I tried. :/ I hope you enjoy none the less Celine at bbmas 2015: https://youtu.be/-ym-W0BzTQY 10 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted May 18, 2015 at 03:06 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 03:06 AM Maybe Celine needs to pay a few extra dollars to Annie to style her manager, Rene always wears a really clean looking tux or suit this guy needs to return the shirt to walmart the blazer to cosco, the jeans to dollar store and the shoes back to Payless . What the hell he looks terrible, white and pink come man you manage CÈLINE DION not Miss piggy. That's all. I think Celine's been choosing Rene's clothes for quite a number of years now .. . I seem to recall one of them saying that a while ago. I suppose she can't do quite the same with Aldo. 2 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted May 18, 2015 at 03:10 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 03:10 AM Celine at bbmas 2015: https://youtu.be/-ym-W0BzTQY So cool!! Thanks for sharing!! Quote
Nmj Posted May 18, 2015 at 03:10 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 03:10 AM (edited) http://www.billboard.com/video/celine-dion-backstage-at-the-billboard-music-awards-2015-6568649?mobile_redirection=false Here's an interview enjoy guys!!, as you can all tell guys she sounds stronger and more positive than ever!! I can't wait to see what's to come and I hope Rene continues to heal, I love when she said to the reporter " just say it" as if she meant come on I can handle anything you throw at me! Proud day as always to be a fan of this incredible lady. Edited May 18, 2015 at 03:18 AM by Nmj 5 Quote
NicoNV Posted May 18, 2015 at 03:15 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 03:15 AM (edited) I think Celine's been choosing Rene's clothes for quite a number of years now .. . I seem to recall one of them saying that a while ago. I suppose she can't do quite the same with Aldo. Yeah, I think so too. I remember on Through the Eyes of the World, Rene saying that Celine hates everything he buys for himself (it was the scene where he talked about buying new shoes he thought she would approve of, and she told him not to wear them because she said they looked like bowling shoes, haha). So, yeah. I think she played a role in getting him ready, and I doubt she could do the same with Aldo. I loved her outfit tonight. Her shoes were amazing! She looks better than pretty much everyone else there. Her outfit was unique, but not tacky of like a full on costume. It was youthful, but classic. Glad to hear Rene is well enough to be involved in the production of the show, and getting better. That is fantastic. They continue to be a great team. Edit: thanks for posting the interview! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Edited May 18, 2015 at 03:21 AM by NicoNV 3 Quote
Angel2006 Posted May 18, 2015 at 03:23 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 03:23 AM More pix here!https://instagram.co...ags/celinedion/ omg. can someone please post all these instagram pics to the forum? They are amazing! I just love the way this person put the pics together. 1 Quote
René 2 Posted May 18, 2015 at 03:23 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 03:23 AM I am so glad to see her again ! time flies ! Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.