Frozen_Phoenix Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:23 PM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:23 PM I don't know but I have neven been so excited about her "coming back" or doing something since the "A New Day Has Come" era.She looks stunning, she radiates so much energy and love.I will never understand how somebody can not like her. The only thing I am not sure of is whether I like her mentioning René in every second sentence. She makes it very clear that she is really doing it for him and I think that's tragic in a way. It's like she wants to do it one last time for him and with him as if she knew that this would be like their last collaboration in terms of show business. 6 Quote Et la vie glisse sur l'eau du tempsLa vie resiste, prend son elanPour un baiser elle peut se poserLe temps qui compte est toujours compte http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f248/ARMOIT/celinechances-1.png
LukeD Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:24 PM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:24 PM Another interview! http://www.purepeople.com/article/celine-dion-sexy-en-cuir-elle-rayonne-a-las-vegas_a159852/2 3 Quote
Felifel55 Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:32 PM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:32 PM Excuse me for being so late but WOOOOW!!!!! She looks amazing!! I'm smiling so much. The hair,shoes,dress!!! Glowing! 4 Quote 'Can you keep a secret?'
Del Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:44 PM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:44 PM Celine replies something at 0.42... like... ''I'm surprised you remember my name.'' ? I thought it sounded like. "I'm glad you remembered my name". I for one would loose my mind if that many people were screaming at me to get a picture taken. 2 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
LukeD Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:47 PM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:47 PM I thought it sounded like. "I'm glad you remembered my name". I for one would loose my mind if that many people were screaming at me to get a picture taken.Why would she say that though? As a sarcasm because they were too loud? Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:48 PM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:48 PM Another interview! http://www.purepeople.com/article/celine-dion-sexy-en-cuir-elle-rayonne-a-las-vegas_a159852/2The access Hollywood thing on the page won't play for me!!!! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:48 PM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:48 PM I wonder if there was another question because it looked like it cut her off. (The interview about Rene and new band..)I'm sure we'll get the full soon, in better quality, hopefully! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Popular Post rhapsodion Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:54 PM Popular Post Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:54 PM Here's the access hollywood video I found on youtube, in case some people couldn't watch the previous link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhrgDihJsAE After watching all these short interviews, Celine is still the same Celine, humble, kind and funny. "I'm surprised you still remember my name"...lol To hear Celine saying my child and family are my priorities, but my fans are also my priority, it feels good. haha 14 Quote
Katie Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:59 PM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:59 PM I LOVE this interview!! I also love how the interviewer asked her a one-line question: "Are you excited about coming back in August?" and Celine talked for a solid 3 1/2 minutes about being excited, Rene, his health, his involvement in the production, how she feels about being onstage again, showbiz in Vegas, raising children, Jennifer Lopez, Britney, and Mariah. :laugh: It was like she knew all the questions they were going to ask and answered them in one fell swoop. But it really was touching listening to her talk about Rene. I want to hear the last question, which I am pretty sure about her looking stunning )))) 1 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:19 PM Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:19 PM I wonder if there was another question because it looked like it cut her off. (The interview about Rene and new band..) Maybe I'm projecting here, but I thought she didn't sound terribly happy about having a new band leader. 3 Quote
NicoNV Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:20 PM Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:20 PM http://www.people.com/article/celine-dion-wants-ailing-husband-see-her-strong (Essentially, this is just parts of other interviews) Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 4 Quote
artistman2007 Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:22 PM Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:22 PM Maybe I'm projecting here, but I thought she didn't sound terribly happy about having a new band leader. I don't think so .she said it with so much confidence and without even anyone asking about it Quote
GoldenLeaf Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:55 PM Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:55 PM Wow!!! She looks amazing!!! Quote
minolli Posted May 18, 2015 at 03:02 PM Posted May 18, 2015 at 03:02 PM First, Celine looked amazing and was so cheerful and positive, which makes me so happy! Second, now that she is confirming that the show will have more of her songs, I am really thinking I need to try to be there for opening night! 1 Quote http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lsg43qJH1b1qa4phqo1_400.jpg
Del Posted May 18, 2015 at 03:09 PM Posted May 18, 2015 at 03:09 PM Why would she say that though? As a sarcasm because they were too loud? I'm not sure if that's what she said or not. Just sounded that way. Also because they kept saying her name. 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
CelineDionFreak Posted May 18, 2015 at 03:12 PM Posted May 18, 2015 at 03:12 PM Here's the access hollywood video I found on youtube, in case some people couldn't watch the previous link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhrgDihJsAE After watching all these short interviews, Celine is still the same Celine, humble, kind and funny. "I'm surprised you still remember my name"...lol To hear Celine saying my child and family are my priorities, but my fans are also my priority, it feels good. hahaThanks!!! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
celine4evauk Posted May 18, 2015 at 03:29 PM Posted May 18, 2015 at 03:29 PM Well after reading sooooo many pages I've got to say, Celine looked great. She looked fresh and happy. Loved the dress. Glad it wasn't shorter because of the split. Even though I'm not a fan of leather dresses I liked this. Great she wore a colour! Celine always looks good in green. Personally I still wish she'd change her hair to dark again. But still love it as it is. Natural make up,simple jewellery, tanned,a dress and killer heels that show off those pins. Hell yeah!Glad she got a great reaction from the audience. Shame Sam Smith wasn't there. Would have loved for them to have met. Great to see her backstage with other celebs wanting to meet her. Loved the press reaction saying her name and the "oh yeah that's it" comments when she showed her legs. Lol if I had them I bloody would too!Great Céline spoke about Rene and the show. Oh how we've missed her! 💖 2 Quote
CELINE MARIE Posted May 18, 2015 at 03:43 PM Posted May 18, 2015 at 03:43 PM (edited) Edited May 18, 2015 at 03:46 PM by CELINE MARIE 7 Quote
René 2 Posted May 18, 2015 at 03:50 PM Posted May 18, 2015 at 03:50 PM "To hear Celine saying my child and family are my priorities, but my fans are also my priority, it feels good. haha" This is the most positive comment I've heard from her since a long time 4 Quote
Julian Posted May 18, 2015 at 03:56 PM Posted May 18, 2015 at 03:56 PM "To hear Celine saying my child and family are my priorities, but my fans are also my priority, it feels good. haha" This is the most positive comment I've heard from her since a long time That's music to our ears! 4 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted May 18, 2015 at 04:16 PM Posted May 18, 2015 at 04:16 PM I don't think so .she said it with so much confidence and without even anyone asking about it Well, she was asked about changes to the orchestra, and I think she knew she was being asked that bc of the publicity about the changes to her band. So she acknowledged that yes, she'll have a new band with her, but that was it. Not, "I'm so excited to work with this great new band" or "Can't wait to see what my new band leader and I do together." It was more like, "Yup, I have a new band. Next question." She wasn't that brusque, but that was the vibe I got. 1 Quote
brujocrow Posted May 18, 2015 at 05:50 PM Posted May 18, 2015 at 05:50 PM Great to see everyone again!. She is stunning. The only odd thing is the button in the front. It looks like the inflation port on an air matress. 4 Quote Better the pride that resides in a citizen of the world, than the pride that divides when a colorful rag is unfurled. Neil Ellwood Peart
DionFanAlways Posted May 18, 2015 at 06:03 PM Posted May 18, 2015 at 06:03 PM Great to see everyone again!. She is stunning. The only odd thing is the button in the front. It looks like the inflation port on an air matress. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Popular Post DionFanAlways Posted May 18, 2015 at 06:05 PM Popular Post Posted May 18, 2015 at 06:05 PM Hate to beat a dead horse but it's such a shame she didn't sing... With the way she was feeling and looking, she would have blown everyone off the stage! 8 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Popular Post incognito Posted May 18, 2015 at 06:15 PM Popular Post Posted May 18, 2015 at 06:15 PM Hate to beat a dead horse but it's such a shame she didn't sing... With the way she was feeling and looking, she would have blown everyone off the stage! She did that without singing. Mariah performed last night but nobody noticed haha 8 Quote
celine4evauk Posted May 18, 2015 at 06:59 PM Posted May 18, 2015 at 06:59 PM “It’s very difficult to answer that question, but Freddie Mercury. I would love to be Freddie Mercury. He’s one of the greatest and I would love to" says Celine, wearing a Mugler Fall 2015 deep green dress to the Billboard Music Awards! Sooooo glad Rita Ora met Celine. She was the only one Rita wanted to meet lol 2 Quote
René 2 Posted May 18, 2015 at 07:18 PM Posted May 18, 2015 at 07:18 PM That's music to our ears! Does she have all the feelings, yes she does ! 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted May 18, 2015 at 07:22 PM Posted May 18, 2015 at 07:22 PM (edited) Hate to beat a dead horse but it's such a shame she didn't sing... With the way she was feeling and looking, she would have blown everyone off the stage!I think the reason why she didn't is cause a) she didn't have anything new out and B: while she's Pop, not that kinda pop, you know? (The awards performers kind) SLS is her poppiest song, and it's still not all the way pop. Plus, like incognito said, she already blew them all off the stage Edited May 18, 2015 at 07:22 PM by CelineDionFreak 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Kristinaz Posted May 18, 2015 at 07:27 PM Posted May 18, 2015 at 07:27 PM Any chance the HD version may become available for download in the multimedia section? Quote
contre5nature Posted May 18, 2015 at 07:32 PM Posted May 18, 2015 at 07:32 PM (edited) Well... What a big boom for her return!!! The new look is amazing!!! I think that this fresh younger look is perfect for relaunch her and it can bring to her also new young fans!!! I think that in the next months we will see big things!!! I loved read all your comment during the show, waiting for her!!! Anyway....I'm in love with her shoes!!! I am the only one that thought at first sight that they were cow shoes??? LOL!!!! Edited May 18, 2015 at 07:33 PM by sunshania 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.