CelineDionFreak Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:45 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:45 AM No i checked Getty it's from the press roomYeah I figured it was the press room. That's what she did last time too, right? On the "carpet". Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Shaun Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:47 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:47 AM (edited) Ohhhh hello!!! "Singer Celine Dion, fashion detail, poses in the press room during the 2015 Billboard Music Awards at MGM Grand Garden Arena." Yep, that shot is allllllll about the fashion!!!! :-D :w00t: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/ShaunBrown129/473811774_zpsiu5zxqsg.jpg Edited May 18, 2015 at 01:47 AM by Shaun 5 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Ororo Munroe Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:47 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:47 AM I hope something big is coming in her career ! 2 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:49 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:49 AM Ohhhh hello!!! "Singer Celine Dion, fashion detail, poses in the press room during the 2015 Billboard Music Awards at MGM Grand Garden Arena." Yep, that shot is allllllll about the fashion!!!! :-D :w00t: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/ShaunBrown129/473811774_zpsiu5zxqsg.jpgHahaha yeah, about the fashion. I wonder who the designer is? Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
lucassfilho Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:49 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:49 AM Céline and Keltie Knight from Yahoo's The Insider 4 Quote
Del Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:52 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:52 AM Ohhhh hello!!! "Singer Celine Dion, fashion detail, poses in the press room during the 2015 Billboard Music Awards at MGM Grand Garden Arena." Yep, that shot is allllllll about the fashion!!!! :-D :w00t: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v410/ShaunBrown129/473811774_zpsiu5zxqsg.jpg I know you're just dying to know who the designer is. Haha 2 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Ororo Munroe Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:52 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:52 AM Press point too YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CFQKlUUVIAAvSl6.jpg 6 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:53 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:53 AM Come on interviews, where are they!?!? 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:54 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:54 AM Press point too YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CFQKlUUVIAAvSl6.jpgYES!!! Now why do we wait??!!! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Ororo Munroe Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:54 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:54 AM She looks like a child who are so happy to be back and has so much energy to give. 4 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:54 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:54 AM Come on interviews, where are they!?!?I know she did interviews for the last one and I was watching the awards, but when did we get them last year? Like how long after? 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Shaun Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:55 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:55 AM Calling it a night guys. As always you've made it fun. See you all back here tomorrow hopefully for some interviews. Night. 5 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
CelineDionFreak Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:55 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:55 AM She looks like a child who are so happy to be back and has so much energy to give.That is so true! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelinesDIVO5 Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:55 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:55 AM She looked incredible, and she seemed happy and refreshed. I'm living for this moment! 4 Quote https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL54qnRGM2gMatthew Charles - "Fix You" - Live at The Stonewall InnStonewall Sensation - Season 15Originally written and performed by Coldplay
Kristinaz Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:56 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:56 AM (edited) I know she did interviews for the last one and I was watching the awards, but when did we get them last year? Like how long after?if its for an entertainment program like the Insider or Access Hollywood prob will have it tomorrow when they do their show for the BBMA's Edited May 18, 2015 at 01:56 AM by Kristinaz 1 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:56 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:56 AM About Aldo...... I think he could have spruced up a bit I think he's in tennis shoes...... This is definitely going to take some getting use to...... (meaning just her being with him.....) 4 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
I Drove All Night! Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:58 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:58 AM (edited) The dress is by Mugler http://styleblazer.com/381144/pfw-runway-recap-muglers-fall-2015-night/ ... and WOW, she's never looked better. I hope she keeps this hairstyle for a while. Edited May 18, 2015 at 02:05 AM by I Drove All Night! 4 Quote
incognito Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:58 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 01:58 AM Celine and technology. 2 Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:00 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:00 AM Is this the first time we've seen Celine with painted nails? I can't recall another time when she did... Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
DionFanAlways Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:00 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:00 AM Celine and technology.Lol! add a caption Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
nuts2you Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:00 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:00 AM I think it as when she was on tour Quote
incognito Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:02 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:02 AM Is this the first time we've seen Celine with painted nails? I can't recall another time when she did... There's a close-up of her painted toes on twitter. She wore black nail polish a lot in 1995. Quote
artistman2007 Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:03 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:03 AM I love the dress ,her body ,the shoes of course but for the face and hair could've liked somthing like this Quote
Matias Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:03 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:03 AM http://img2.newzcard.com/c5E1w1/fw.jpghttp://img3.newzcard.com/SyIHZO/fw.jpghttp://img4.newzcard.com/QI6yFr/fw.jpghttp://img4.newzcard.com/XXAOk2/fw.jpghttp://img2.newzcard.com/ftGQVq/fw.jpg Love the look, maybe is her posture, but I see some belly gut?? still AMAZING! Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
Nmj Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:03 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:03 AM Maybe Celine needs to pay a few extra dollars to Annie to style her manager, Rene always wears a really clean looking tux or suit this guy needs to return the shirt to walmart the blazer to cosco, the jeans to dollar store and the shoes back to Payless . What the hell he looks terrible, white and pink come man you manage CÈLINE DION not Miss piggy. That's all. 3 Quote
CelineDionForeverNY Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:05 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:05 AM There's a close-up of her painted toes on twitter. She wore black nail polish a lot in 1995. Ah! You're right, it's been a while, though, since she's painted her nails though. Not sure if I'm a huge fan of that, but everything else today, absolutely stunning! Quote http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpgMais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?
Ororo Munroe Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:05 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:05 AM https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CFQNCR1VEAAXS7w.jpg I hoped she could join him to sing his song during the show Quote
Matias Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:08 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:08 AM (edited) BTW did you see her FIERCE catwalk when she hit the stage???? learn some moves Ms Naomi Cambell! LOL Edited May 18, 2015 at 02:10 AM by Matias 5 Quote http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_maic6m257V1rbfceqo2_250.gif"No no, put it back..."
incognito Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:10 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:10 AM BTW did you see her FIRCE catwalk when she hit the stage???? learn some moves Ms Naomi Cambell! LOL Yes. I died. Five times when I saw it. 1 Quote
incognito Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:13 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 02:13 AM (edited) Zomg Take me to church!!!! Edited May 18, 2015 at 02:14 AM by incognito 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.