live to love Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:13 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:13 AM If Celine is only presenting for like 5 seconds tonight AND not being awarded anything AND not performing, then they better bring her out on a fluffy cloud while a choir of angels sings. That was my facebook status an hour ago lol 1 Quote And do I love you, my oh my...
Shaun Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:15 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:15 AM Is the presentator going to show her boobs to the audience ? Would be a great start to the show! 2 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
incognito Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:17 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:17 AM They are reading winners from a phone? Oh noes. Celine is screwed. 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:18 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:18 AM Did the presenter just say Celine's name in the list? I was talking to Mom and was like heeey did I just hear her?? Lol 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
CelineDionFreak Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:18 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:18 AM They are reading winners from a phone? Oh noes. Celine is screwed. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
incognito Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:18 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:18 AM Did the presenter just say Celine's name in the list? I was talking to Mom and was like heeey did I just hear her?? Lol No. Quote
Del Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:19 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:19 AM They are reading winners from a phone? Oh noes. Celine is screwed. That must be why she's not presenting alone. 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
CelineDionFreak Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:19 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:19 AM No.Aww shucks, musta heard something else! it was probably just something mixed with what we were saying. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
incognito Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:20 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:20 AM That must be why she's not presenting alone. I was thinking that! 1 Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:21 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:21 AM Are they serious ? a Phone to announce the winners... Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:21 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:21 AM and the girl with the red dress .... Quote
incognito Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:21 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:21 AM Are they serious ? a Phone to announce the winners... Why not? Do you ever watch the news? They have reporters reading from their phones. Tacky as hell but it is the times we live... Quote
Charles Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:22 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:22 AM Watched E! Red carpet , no sight of celine. Quote
Del Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:22 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:22 AM Aww shucks, musta heard something else! it was probably just something mixed with what we were saying. I often think I hear her name when I listen to songs. I think hey... They mentioned Celine in a song. Then I realise ohhh it wasn't her name. Haha 1 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Koolan Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:24 AM Author Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:24 AM Checking in... doesn't seem like I missed much. Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
Ororo Munroe Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:26 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:26 AM Is it the billboard or Taylor awards... Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:26 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:26 AM Taylor Swift is really tall. I wonder who's taller - her or Celine. #boredwhilewaitingforceline 1 Quote
celinelover03 Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:28 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:28 AM Taylor Swift is really tall. I wonder who's taller - her or Celine. #boredwhilewaitingforceline Taylor is naturally taller she is like 5'10 w/o heels and Celine is 5'11 with heels I think lol 1 Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
Koolan Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:28 AM Author Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:28 AM Taylor Swift is really tall. I wonder who's taller - her or Celine. #boredwhilewaitingforcelineTaylor is 5'10" 1 Quote Please support the forum by ordering through our Amazon.com referral link below. Click here to go to the Amazon homepage.
CelineDionFreak Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:29 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:29 AM Taylor Swift is really tall. I wonder who's taller - her or Celine. #boredwhilewaitingforcelineShe's (Taylor)more slender I think... Celine's had multiple babies... So yeah. But with the heels Celine pulls off, it's her that's taller, but it all depends I guess. 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Del Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:29 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:29 AM Taylor Swift is really tall. I wonder who's taller - her or Celine. #boredwhilewaitingforceline so far I've been muting the performances. 3 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Shaun Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:29 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:29 AM This is horrific. No wonder Celine hates going to these things. 5 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
incognito Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:30 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:30 AM This is horrific. No wonder Celine hates going to these things. I have never heard of most of these people! 7 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:31 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:31 AM I have never heard of most of these people!Yeah, mom goes, do you know these people? I say "I think they're popular, cause I've heard the name, but otherwise, I don't know much." 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
nuts2you Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:31 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:31 AM does anybody know what time she do on,, or when I want to see her so BAD 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:32 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:32 AM does anybody know what time she do on,, or when I want to see her so BADThat's what I'm wondering... But the list someone put up is out of order. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Ororo Munroe Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:33 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:33 AM The event is boring for the time 4 Quote
Del Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:39 AM Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:39 AM Wow, watching this award show makes me realise why I don't listen to radio anymore. I can't deal with the songs they play. 7 Quote Instagram: @delphis78
Popular Post Shaun Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:41 AM Popular Post Posted May 18, 2015 at 12:41 AM Exactly Del and it makes you appreciate Celine's talent even more and how she's managed to preserve it over decades. #truetalent 10 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.