DionFanAlways Posted May 10, 2015 at 11:13 PM Posted May 10, 2015 at 11:13 PM Don't think Britney is up for anything , she hasn't had new material in a whileDidn't someone say Mariah is performingShe will probably introduce herBe like Mariah is warming up the stage at Caesars for my return lolI think Britney is performing aswell, so maybe Celine could introduce her.I, for one, seriously hope Celine isn't introducing either of them. To me that's an insult. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
QueenCeline87 Posted May 10, 2015 at 11:45 PM Posted May 10, 2015 at 11:45 PM I, for one, seriously hope Celine isn't introducing either of them. To me that's an insult. She's the queen introducing the new Vegas acts! Their shows would never have been possible without hers , her introducing them is a reminder for people who did it first and who still has a successful show many years on. I would rather her introduce Britney or Mariah than Ariana or anyone else She can be like ...il show these kids how its done when im back in August 7 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
CelineDionFreak Posted May 11, 2015 at 12:33 AM Posted May 11, 2015 at 12:33 AM She's the queen introducing the new Vegas acts! Their shows would never have been possible without hers , her introducing them is a reminder for people who did it first and who still has a successful show many years on. I would rather her introduce Britney or Mariah than Ariana or anyone else She can be like ...il show these kids how its done when im back in August Yeah, it'll show "them kids" () they think they're all that and a bag of chips. Someone needs to put them in their place! LOL 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
celine4evauk Posted May 11, 2015 at 07:32 AM Posted May 11, 2015 at 07:32 AM I would rather she presented an award rather than introduce an act. 2 Quote
celinesounds Posted May 11, 2015 at 01:54 PM Posted May 11, 2015 at 01:54 PM (edited) First of all that is your opinion of course but to mel that first suit might have been a way to impress on the red carpet, but it was completely opposite. Because of her skinny body the suit did not work for her at all.I can remember several magazines writing down this dress as fashion failure number one.And to be honest this was indeed a big fashion mistake. The piece of cloth was hanging loose around her, no shape, it did not suit her, everything about it was totally wrong. And if anyone at Project Runway had created this I am sure he or she would have been told: One day you're in.. the next day you're out..you can leave the runway. Goodbye ;-) http://www.usmagazin...e-2012162/20852 http://uk.eonline.co...e-oscars/261869 http://www.dailymail...esses-time.html Anyway - is lovely she was a pioneer, maybe it didn't fit with the queen of power ballads that time, but now i see this day with a different eye, like this http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/2003+VH1+Diva+s+Live+Show+M_-xyRKZi4hl.jpg she will be the queen forever Edited May 11, 2015 at 01:54 PM by celinesounds 3 Quote #FREEJAVITO
artistman2007 Posted May 11, 2015 at 04:50 PM Posted May 11, 2015 at 04:50 PM Anyway - is lovely she was a pioneer, maybe it didn't fit with the queen of power ballads that time, but now i see this day with a different eye, like this http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/2003+VH1+Diva+s+Live+Show+M_-xyRKZi4hl.jpg she will be the queen forever I always loved that dress ,even the whole look was kind of new for her 2 Quote
Nmj Posted May 11, 2015 at 06:12 PM Posted May 11, 2015 at 06:12 PM I always loved that dress ,even the whole look was kind of new for her That dress would have been awesome with long brown hair. 6 Quote
SantiagoColorado Posted May 11, 2015 at 06:46 PM Posted May 11, 2015 at 06:46 PM (edited) That dress would have been awesome with long brown hair. She even look taller Edited May 11, 2015 at 06:50 PM by SantiagoColorado 1 Quote
celinesounds Posted May 11, 2015 at 06:57 PM Posted May 11, 2015 at 06:57 PM That dress would have been awesome with long brown hair. i love the way it is, her skin is so golden Quote #FREEJAVITO
Caledor Posted May 11, 2015 at 07:03 PM Posted May 11, 2015 at 07:03 PM Though I love her performance that day, I really don't like this dress !! Too... I don't know... pinky maybe ?? Quote 29.11.2013 Paris Bercy: Sans attendre... the wait is over !
Xpresso Posted May 11, 2015 at 09:55 PM Posted May 11, 2015 at 09:55 PM No pink beach look peeeelease!!! 1 Quote
browseceline Posted May 11, 2015 at 10:29 PM Posted May 11, 2015 at 10:29 PM Though I love her performance that day, I really don't like this dress !! Too... I don't know... pinky maybe ?? it's not the color, but the fit again, it does not fit her body enough. Her dresses that she wears lately do fit her body.The color though can look great when she has a tanned body Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
celinelover03 Posted May 12, 2015 at 01:51 AM Posted May 12, 2015 at 01:51 AM I had a dream that RC walked the red carpet with Celine and Giuliana Rancic spoke with them. In my dream Celine spoke about Rene a little but didn't really focus all the attention on that, then she talked about her return to Vegas and said the the rumours of her making a new album are true. Giuliana asked RC how old he was and when he said he was only fourteen they talked about how tall he is for his age. LOL. It was only a dream, but maybe it's a sign that she will bring RC with her to the award show. It would be so cool to see RC walk an award show red carpet. I know that RC is into alot of music, so I'm sure he would love to be there and see all those singers live in person. He is at the perfect age now that he can really enjoy it and also have a fun night out with his mom, or both his parents if Rene comes. AWw! Yes! I also think it would be nice for RC to pay his respects (I know it sounds like I'm killing off Rene, I'm not...) to his dad if Rene isn't going to the awards show and of course to be Celine's date Quote Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...
Popular Post Cuquito Posted May 12, 2015 at 03:19 AM Popular Post Posted May 12, 2015 at 03:19 AM I miss so much the days when she used to sing at all of those music award events. 9 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted May 12, 2015 at 09:21 AM Posted May 12, 2015 at 09:21 AM Anyway - is lovely she was a pioneer, maybe it didn't fit with the queen of power ballads that time, but now i see this day with a different eye, like this http://www2.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/2003+VH1+Diva+s+Live+Show+M_-xyRKZi4hl.jpg she will be the queen forever is this performance available online? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
pepillo90 Posted May 12, 2015 at 11:26 AM Posted May 12, 2015 at 11:26 AM is this performance available online? Here you have 6 Quote http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v622/pepillo90/swingit.jpg ► My Flickr: http://www.flickr.com/photos/arts_yard/
nuts2you Posted May 12, 2015 at 09:43 PM Posted May 12, 2015 at 09:43 PM she never does these specials anymore, 1 Quote
ryba Posted May 12, 2015 at 10:05 PM Posted May 12, 2015 at 10:05 PM Here you have https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iow0WFfIUAAI like that! And I like the fact that she performed that song on the Divas! 1 Quote
artistman2007 Posted May 12, 2015 at 10:58 PM Posted May 12, 2015 at 10:58 PM I like that! And I like the fact that she performed that song on the Divas! I love the way she was introduced and the way she entered so elegant ,oh and the way she performed ,I don't care that it's playback Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted May 13, 2015 at 12:58 AM Posted May 13, 2015 at 12:58 AM I love the way she was introduced and the way she entered so elegant ,oh and the way she performed ,I don't care that it's playback It certainly doesn't sound like playback... Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
artistman2007 Posted May 13, 2015 at 01:50 AM Posted May 13, 2015 at 01:50 AM It certainly doesn't sound like playback... unfortunately it is ,I remember very well that performance she recorded it with the same way she recorded songs for Tc tour ,like eyes on me ,with a diff style so thAt it doesn't sound like the original ,but that's fine if it's one or 2 songs in a whole show but not more than that Quote
smw Posted May 13, 2015 at 08:11 PM Posted May 13, 2015 at 08:11 PM Can't wait to see Celine at the Billboard Music Awards! I hope she does at least a handful of big appearances as the new Vegas show gets closer and closer! Let's get the buzz started! 6 Quote
openthetelevision Posted May 15, 2015 at 08:10 AM Posted May 15, 2015 at 08:10 AM Does anyone know where she's going to sit? Or is she just going to be there to introduce whoever then leave? Quote
LukeD Posted May 15, 2015 at 09:00 AM Posted May 15, 2015 at 09:00 AM (edited) This is in 2 days from now! I completely forgot! I'm excited for her first public appearance in almost a year, excited to see her! Edited May 15, 2015 at 09:00 AM by LukeD 2 Quote
browseceline Posted May 15, 2015 at 09:24 AM Posted May 15, 2015 at 09:24 AM I like that! And I like the fact that she performed that song on the Divas! I hope she never ever cuts her hair like this again. It makes her so...:/ 2 Quote <iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hl2XkxnYljg" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
anewdayhascome Posted May 15, 2015 at 09:42 AM Posted May 15, 2015 at 09:42 AM I'm really excited too. Seeing her after such a loooooooooooong time! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
SantiagoColorado Posted May 15, 2015 at 03:58 PM Posted May 15, 2015 at 03:58 PM Don't you think they will do a tribute to Ben E. King and Celine will introduce the performance/homage video?? Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted May 15, 2015 at 04:45 PM Posted May 15, 2015 at 04:45 PM Jean-Seb posted on Facebook that he'll be performing at the Billboard Awards w. Mariah Carey & Kelly Clarkson. Thats awesome for him, but . . . Awkward. 7 Quote
powerofamor17 Posted May 15, 2015 at 05:29 PM Posted May 15, 2015 at 05:29 PM Jean-Seb posted on Facebook that he'll be performing at the Billboard Awards w. Mariah Carey & Kelly Clarkson. Thats awesome for him, but . . . Awkward.Well Celine is definitely going to be happy for him. Maybe they'll take pics together. 1 Quote
stevo Posted May 15, 2015 at 05:53 PM Posted May 15, 2015 at 05:53 PM (edited) I'm day-dreaming that Mariah has to cancel her performance because of her bronchitis and Céline is asked to perform, like the Grammy's and the Barbra episode...and she performs the long version of IACBTMN live. Dream... Edited May 15, 2015 at 05:53 PM by stevo 5 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.