DionFanAlways Posted June 14, 2015 at 11:42 AM Posted June 14, 2015 at 11:42 AM (edited) Wow! I have chills......a little tear.....simply Amazing! Love, love, love the white top and jeans and absolutely Love the Stella black dress Edited June 14, 2015 at 11:45 AM by DionFanAlways 3 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Peppercorn1991 Posted June 14, 2015 at 11:43 AM Posted June 14, 2015 at 11:43 AM Is there actual official footage of this? Kev x 1 Quote
Ororo Munroe Posted June 14, 2015 at 11:44 AM Posted June 14, 2015 at 11:44 AM The last 30s on this link ; https://twitter.com/vronicamatthews No official video but it's better than nothing 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted June 14, 2015 at 11:45 AM Posted June 14, 2015 at 11:45 AM From the clips I've seen... Omg it's been worth the wait! She's AMAZING! Come on somebody, upload the whole thing! and she looked spectacular, as always! 1 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Celine Fan 77 Posted June 14, 2015 at 11:53 AM Posted June 14, 2015 at 11:53 AM (edited) Not the same dress, but when I saw the pictures I instantly thought of this performance. It's very rare to see her wearing long black dresses, and she looks gorgeous on them! Edited June 14, 2015 at 11:53 AM by Celine Fan 77 3 Quote Tournée Européenne in Paris (December 1, 2013) Céline Dion Live 2016 in Antwerp (June 20, 2016) Céline Dion Live 2017 in Birmingham (July 27, 2017) Céline Dion à Paris (September 12, 2026)
Ororo Munroe Posted June 14, 2015 at 11:53 AM Posted June 14, 2015 at 11:53 AM I want to hear and see her singing opera !!!! She needs to do something classy ! and she has the voice for ! 2 Quote
DionFanAlways Posted June 14, 2015 at 11:57 AM Posted June 14, 2015 at 11:57 AM Not the same dress, but when I saw the pictures I instantly thought of this performance. It's very rare to see her wearing long black dresses, and she looks gorgeous on them!Exactly, funny I thought of the same dress, lol!Yeah she doesn't wear a ton of black. The dress was so nice and a nice change! 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
celine4evauk Posted June 14, 2015 at 12:02 PM Posted June 14, 2015 at 12:02 PM Oh so Andrea dropped to his knees at the end!I wonder why 😓 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted June 14, 2015 at 12:05 PM Posted June 14, 2015 at 12:05 PM Exactly, funny I thought of the same dress, lol!Yeah she doesn't wear a ton of black. The dress was so nice and a nice change! I thought the dress looked like a black tinted navy. LOL! Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Shaun Posted June 14, 2015 at 12:05 PM Posted June 14, 2015 at 12:05 PM Oh so Andrea dropped to his knees at the end!I wonder why I think probably as an acknowledgement of what Celine is going through just now and how she didn't have to be there last night but kept her commitment by going and performing. 3 Quote Bringing you the world's only Celine Dion podcast show since 2014.Find us on Soundcloud, Apple Podcasts, Spotify & Amazon Music.
DionFanAlways Posted June 14, 2015 at 12:45 PM Posted June 14, 2015 at 12:45 PM 30 second clip SHE SOUNDS AH-MAZING! https://twitter.com/...985108674654209I can't stop playing this clip. Love the "so we'll be safe" part! 4 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
CelineDionFreak Posted June 14, 2015 at 12:51 PM Posted June 14, 2015 at 12:51 PM I can't stop playing this clip. Love the "so we'll be safe" part! How is it a clip? When I pull it up it's a picture... Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
contre5nature Posted June 14, 2015 at 12:56 PM Posted June 14, 2015 at 12:56 PM Not the same dress, but when I saw the pictures I instantly thought of this performance. It's very rare to see her wearing long black dresses, and she looks gorgeous on them! Yeah you are right they are very similar! I prefer the new one, it's very beautiful and elegant!!! And I love the tail of the dress!!!! 1 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted June 14, 2015 at 01:01 PM Posted June 14, 2015 at 01:01 PM How is it a clip? When I pull it up it's a picture... The picture should have a little play button in it, and it's a 30-second clip. Try it on a different browser! It's so beautiful - you can't miss it! 1 Quote
artistman2007 Posted June 14, 2015 at 01:07 PM Posted June 14, 2015 at 01:07 PM Looking great celine ,and sounded flawless )) Quote
DionFanAlways Posted June 14, 2015 at 01:17 PM Posted June 14, 2015 at 01:17 PM How is it a clip? When I pull it up it's a picture...The picture should have a little play button in it, and it's a 30-second clip. Try it on a different browser! It's so beautiful - you can't miss it!Yes to what chocolatechip instructed. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
DionFanAlways Posted June 14, 2015 at 01:18 PM Posted June 14, 2015 at 01:18 PM She did interviews so hopefully we will get them. 1 Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
Popular Post Jessyka Posted June 14, 2015 at 02:41 PM Popular Post Posted June 14, 2015 at 02:41 PM Found these on Getty. I have tears in my eyes. 8 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Jessyka Posted June 14, 2015 at 03:03 PM Posted June 14, 2015 at 03:03 PM More 4 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Jessyka Posted June 14, 2015 at 03:09 PM Posted June 14, 2015 at 03:09 PM From Celine's facebook page 7 Quote http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff5/backup674/Banners/Image1.jpg
Popular Post kevincheung410 Posted June 14, 2015 at 03:21 PM Popular Post Posted June 14, 2015 at 03:21 PM (edited) Celine Dion The Prayer with Andrea Bocelli @ Keep Memory Alive's 19th Annual 'Power of Love' Gala, Las Vegas, 2015-06-13Full Performance Original from Céline Dion Informatiepunt Edited June 14, 2015 at 03:23 PM by kevincheung410 11 Quote www.celinecn.com Youtube | Sohu
celinefanonline Posted June 14, 2015 at 03:28 PM Posted June 14, 2015 at 03:28 PM (edited) there's a low quality video on FB of the whole performance!and now Kevin just post it on youtube or so Edited June 14, 2015 at 03:29 PM by celinefanonline Quote Courage don't you dare fail me now!
Peppercorn1991 Posted June 14, 2015 at 03:32 PM Posted June 14, 2015 at 03:32 PM Amazing! Just want full quality Celine voice is in great shape and doesn't appear to have changed much! Kev x Quote
celine4evauk Posted June 14, 2015 at 03:33 PM Posted June 14, 2015 at 03:33 PM Ok so I heard parts of what Celine was saying to Sharon Stone,was hard to hear over Andrea singing lol. Did she say they've moved to Boston cos Rene is having more chemo and radiation? Couldn't hear what she said just before Sharon put her hands on Celine's head though. 😢 1 Quote
nuts2you Posted June 14, 2015 at 03:37 PM Posted June 14, 2015 at 03:37 PM where are these clips your talking about, would love to see them 1 Quote
dawn Posted June 14, 2015 at 03:44 PM Posted June 14, 2015 at 03:44 PM where are these clips your talking about, would love to see them Here: https://www.facebook.com/CelineDionHolland/videos 2 Quote
nuts2you Posted June 14, 2015 at 03:46 PM Posted June 14, 2015 at 03:46 PM Céline Dion Informatiepunt with Celine Dion at MGM Grand Las Vegas #OneMemory Backstage at the Keep Memory Alive gala, Celine also met actress @SharonStone. #poweroflove2015 They amongst others talked about René's condition and that "it's hard". There was also a beautiful and powerful moment where Sharon touched Céline's head and comforted her. Quote
flutefreak Posted June 14, 2015 at 03:47 PM Posted June 14, 2015 at 03:47 PM I think it's incredibly touching how the other celebs there last night seem to really care about and support Celine. 7 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.