Jump to content

Celine and Andrea Bocelli to reunite at Keep Memory Alive's "Power of Love" Gala - June 13th, 2015


Recommended Posts

Posted
those pics r from rehearsal right?

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted

those pics r from rehearsal right?

 

Yes.

Posted

11407207_697882403656910_3170599336573305452_n.jpg?oh=7df3e76ac0094eeaa2e6a57e7217121d&oe=562C2D33&__gda__=1446253597_6110ff4bf9b4a528e02895ddc98ebb03

 

Really interested in her outfit. I want to see the whole outfit!

http://i.imgur.com/dQ1vYVz.jpg

Mais qui peut dire, qu’il peut vivre sans amour, qui?

Posted

Robin said that he interviewed Celine today about Rene's cancer battle, upcoming show plans, and just things in general. The interview will be out on Monday! He also said that Celine told him that Rene really wanted her to sing tonight, so I think that's also really why she came out.

 

I totally missed the live broadcast of celine's performance! Did anyone record it? Even if it's just an audio? DYINGGG to see photos!

Et je t'aime encore, comme dans les chansons banales...

post-31127-0-19533500-1400737951_thumb.jpg

Posted

Robin said that he interviewed Celine today about Rene's cancer battle, upcoming show plans, and just things in general. The interview will be out on Monday! He also said that Celine told him that Rene really wanted her to sing tonight, so I think that's also really why she came out.

 

I totally missed the live broadcast of celine's performance! Did anyone record it? Even if it's just an audio? DYINGGG to see photos!

 

See above.

Posted (edited)
Andrea is currently singing "Can't Help Falling In Love." I am guessing Celine will be up afterwards. "The Prayer" is the only song Celine will sing. https://www.periscop...XoKZYBpMPOzVw== Edited by SuperLove4Celine
Posted
saw Celine!!!!! she wears black!!
  • Like 1

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted (edited)
CELINE IS ON! She is doing warm ups backstage while Andrea finishes up. Edited by SuperLove4Celine
Posted
time to say goodbye!! after it's Celine!!!!

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted (edited)
She looks nervous and highly emotional tonight. This is a big night for her. Michel is with her. Just heard her confirm Boston. Edited by SuperLove4Celine
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

"'The Prayer' is perfect tonight." - Celine

 

"It's hard." (in reference to the situation with Rene) - Celine

 

This is her talking to Actress Sharon Stone.

Edited by SuperLove4Celine
  • Like 1
Posted
oh my i might even get a bit emotional.....
  • Like 1

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
oh my oh my...... got chills
  • Like 1

Courage don't you dare fail me now!

post-129-1267909378_thumb.jpgpost-129-1303908160_thumb.jpg

Posted
ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!
Posted
People can say what they want about Robin, but he supplied us with footage of tonight's emotional return of Celine to the stage since leaving last year. Big thanks to him!
  • Like 3
Posted
"It was a very successful night." - Celine
  • Like 2
Posted
It was a great performance. Celine sounded great. If you missed the performance you can replay it on periscope under Robin Leach.
  • Like 1
Posted
It's been an eventful night! Lots of emotion! Time for bed here! Goodnight!
Posted (edited)

Celine sounds and looks amazing from that little video clip. I can't view Robin's periscope, so I hope this gets uploaded to youtube. From what I can hear though, her vocals sound really strong. Very impressed, but I am always impressed when it comes to Celine.

 

Oh, forgot to mention I got my wish. Celine posed for a pic with Gloria! :wub:

Edited by Angel2006
  • Like 1

highfive.jpg

Posted

Can't wait to see it.... Missed it :/

 

Kev x

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...