celine4evauk Posted May 31, 2015 at 08:35 PM Posted May 31, 2015 at 08:35 PM Omg heart pounding! Andrea on BGT final singing TP. Had visions of Celine appearing. Sadly no. Great to see Andrea though. Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted May 31, 2015 at 08:49 PM Posted May 31, 2015 at 08:49 PM Omg heart pounding! Andrea on BGT final singing TP. Had visions of Celine appearing. Sadly no. Great to see Andrea though. When he started singing the prayer I had a slight like freak out I was like OMG OMG is she there My housemate was like calm yourself lol Not gonna lie I sang along with the Celine parts lol 5 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
celine4evauk Posted May 31, 2015 at 08:53 PM Posted May 31, 2015 at 08:53 PM When he started singing the prayer I had a slight like freak out I was like OMG OMG is she there My housemate was like calm yourself lol Not gonna lie I sang along with the Celine parts lol Lol weren't just me then!I know. How amazing would it been if Celine had walked out. Omg! 1 Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted May 31, 2015 at 09:49 PM Posted May 31, 2015 at 09:49 PM Lol weren't just me then!I know. How amazing would it been if Celine had walked out. Omg! My whole street would have heard me if that happened , like I certainly would have cried my eyes out! Lol 1 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
jamesandceline Posted May 31, 2015 at 10:56 PM Posted May 31, 2015 at 10:56 PM really eager to hear celines siging voice after her year off. hopefully she comes back stronger than ever. cant wait for this performance not long to go :) 5 Quote
ehild Posted June 4, 2015 at 12:15 AM Posted June 4, 2015 at 12:15 AM really eager to hear celines siging voice after her year off. hopefully she comes back stronger than ever. cant wait for this performance not long to go :)Same here!! August can't get here fast enough. Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
jamesandceline Posted June 4, 2015 at 09:46 AM Posted June 4, 2015 at 09:46 AM Same here!! August can't get here fast enough. is she not performing with andrea boccelli at the power of love gala in vegas this month? should give us a taster of how shes sounding :) Quote
DionFanAlways Posted June 4, 2015 at 10:01 AM Posted June 4, 2015 at 10:01 AM Did the article say she was performing or just will be there? It would be odd for her to be there with him and not perform. Quote I have had the time of my life following this woman! Much love.
anewdayhascome Posted June 6, 2015 at 09:38 PM Posted June 6, 2015 at 09:38 PM still no news? it's just one week from today! Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
ehild Posted June 7, 2015 at 01:55 PM Posted June 7, 2015 at 01:55 PM is she not performing with andrea boccelli at the power of love gala in vegas this month? should give us a taster of how shes sounding :)I sure hope she is!! I was meaning, more selfishly, until I'm there opening night. Did the article say she was performing or just will be there? It would be odd for her to be there with him and not perform.I don't know....I'm hoping she will. still no news? it's just one week from today!I hope we hear more soon. Hopefully setting up shop in Boston recently doesn't change anything! 1 Quote ~Liz"Please don't make your career your life. Let it be your passion, let it bring you pleasure, but don't let it become your identity. You are so much more valuable than that." -Celine
Angel2006 Posted June 7, 2015 at 07:58 PM Posted June 7, 2015 at 07:58 PM Do we really know if that whole Boston story is true though? I'm not going to believe anything until there is further proof to back that story up. Celine was very positive at the Billboard Awards, so I'm choosing to think positive and not believe that story until it's backed up with actual confirmation from Celine's team or Celine herself. Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted June 7, 2015 at 08:07 PM Posted June 7, 2015 at 08:07 PM Do we really know if that whole Boston story is true though? I'm not going to believe anything until there is further proof to back that story up. Celine was very positive at the Billboard Awards, so I'm choosing to think positive and not believe that story until it's backed up with actual confirmation from Celine's team or Celine herself.The Boston Herald is a very respectable newspaper. I think it's safe to say she's going to Boston. When? I don't know. I just know soon. I think she'll still be at the gala. I don't think Rene's had any setbacks... Maybe just some rehab or something like that. They said "treatment", right? I think it'll all be fine. 2 Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Angel2006 Posted June 7, 2015 at 08:22 PM Posted June 7, 2015 at 08:22 PM The Boston Herald is a very respectable newspaper. I think it's safe to say she's going to Boston. When? I don't know. I just know soon. I think she'll still be at the gala. I don't think Rene's had any setbacks... Maybe just some rehab or something like that. They said "treatment", right? I think it'll all be fine. If this is true then that's what I'm hoping for, That it's just rehab and know setbacks. Wishing Celine and Rene all the best and sending them all my love and prayers in hopes that this is nothing more then rehab for his most recent surgery. 2 Quote
Peppercorn1991 Posted June 10, 2015 at 09:05 AM Posted June 10, 2015 at 09:05 AM So this is soon ..... Kev x Quote
celine4evauk Posted June 10, 2015 at 10:05 AM Posted June 10, 2015 at 10:05 AM I know roll on Saturday night!😆👍💝👏😆 Quote
anewdayhascome Posted June 10, 2015 at 10:07 AM Posted June 10, 2015 at 10:07 AM I know roll on Saturday night! do you know if it's going to be broadcasted? any live stream or sth? Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
celine4evauk Posted June 10, 2015 at 10:50 AM Posted June 10, 2015 at 10:50 AM do you know if it's going to be broadcasted? any live stream or sth? I don't know. Haven't heard anything yet. Quote
anewdayhascome Posted June 10, 2015 at 11:16 AM Posted June 10, 2015 at 11:16 AM I don't know. Haven't heard anything yet. I thought that you were so excited about Saturday in your post because you've come across some information about it Quote A New Day... 10th & 11th November 2006 Taking Chances World Tour, Antwerp 13th & 14th May 2008, Kraków 28th June 2008 Celine 25th & 27th & 31st August 2013 20th, 23rd, 24th, 27th & 28th September 2016 Sans attendre Tour, Paris 1st & 5th December 2013 Encore un soir, Paris 24th, 25th, 28th, 29th June & 2nd, 3rd, 6th, 7th, 9th July 2016 Live 2017 Stockholm 17th June 2017 Lille 1st & 2nd July 2017 Paris 8th & 9th July 2017 Berlin 23rd & 24th July 2017 Live 2018 Taipei 11th & 13th July 2018 Manila 19th July 2018 Bangkok 23rd July 2018 BST Hyde Park London 5 July 2019
powerofamor17 Posted June 10, 2015 at 11:34 AM Posted June 10, 2015 at 11:34 AM (edited) http://lasvegassun.com/vegasdeluxe/2015/jun/04/robin-thicke-isabella-rossellini-sharon-stone-adde/ We have this, it's Robin Leach, but the Keep Memory Alive official fb page posted it, so it may be accurate. She is singing “The Prayer” with Andrea and they're closing out the performances, supposedly. I don't think it's airing on TV either. Edited June 10, 2015 at 11:36 AM by powerofamor17 3 Quote
powerofamor17 Posted June 10, 2015 at 11:47 AM Posted June 10, 2015 at 11:47 AM Well I just read that it's supposed to air on Vegas Channel 14 @8:00p.m. If not, I wrote someone on fb who's going, asking them to record. I doubt they'll write back maybe we should all write people. But anyway, I'm sure Robin will post something. And this is her first performance in ages, I'm sure it'll be on YouTube. 3 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted June 10, 2015 at 12:50 PM Posted June 10, 2015 at 12:50 PM http://lasvegassun.com/vegasdeluxe/2015/jun/04/robin-thicke-isabella-rossellini-sharon-stone-adde/ We have this, it's Robin Leach, but the Keep Memory Alive official fb page posted it, so it may be accurate. She is singing “The Prayer” with Andrea and they're closing out the performances, supposedly. I don't think it's airing on TV either."Celine Dion will also fly in..." SHES ALREADY IN VEGAS!!! Ugh Robin needs to work on his journalism skills. LOL Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
powerofamor17 Posted June 10, 2015 at 12:57 PM Posted June 10, 2015 at 12:57 PM "Celine Dion will also fly in..." SHES ALREADY IN VEGAS!!! Ugh Robin needs to work on his journalism skills. LOLRight. Im not sure about him..... 1 Quote
celine4evauk Posted June 10, 2015 at 01:08 PM Posted June 10, 2015 at 01:08 PM I thought that you were so excited about Saturday in your post because you've come across some information about it Lol sadly not. I don't hear that much anyway being in the UK rather the US. I hope others have more luck than me. Quote
celine4evauk Posted June 10, 2015 at 01:08 PM Posted June 10, 2015 at 01:08 PM "Celine Dion will also fly in..." SHES ALREADY IN VEGAS!!! Ugh Robin needs to work on his journalism skills. LOL Unless they're already in Boston. 3 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted June 10, 2015 at 01:32 PM Posted June 10, 2015 at 01:32 PM (edited) Unless they're already in Boston.Well, the article said last week they'd be going this week... I was just assuming she's go, sing, leave after (like billboards) and then fly to Boston? Just seems more logical. Edited June 10, 2015 at 01:33 PM by CelineDionFreak Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
smw Posted June 10, 2015 at 05:48 PM Posted June 10, 2015 at 05:48 PM It will be great to see Celine doing something public again! Can't wait to see pictures/video. It'd be great if she performs but no big deal if not. More than anything, I'd just love to hear how her voice sounds these days. But August will be here in no time and we'll hear her voice then! I hope she does a few more big appearances leading up to the Vegas debut. This would be the perfect time for a new Oprah interview. Or a Diane Sawyer interview, etc. This is bigger news than just "Celine's return to Vegas" -- since she's performing again specifically for Rene. I'm sure, if nothing else, we'll get a handful more interviews from Entertainment shows who travel to Vegas to interview her. We shall see! More than anything, I hope Rene is getting better and better. 3 Quote
chocolatechip15 Posted June 10, 2015 at 06:01 PM Posted June 10, 2015 at 06:01 PM Right. Im not sure about him..... Well, it's theoretically possible that they're in Boston . . . but he also said Celine put her career on hold last September, when it was last AUGUST! Robin Leach DESPERATELY needs a fact checker! 3 Quote
QueenCeline87 Posted June 10, 2015 at 08:28 PM Posted June 10, 2015 at 08:28 PM "Celine Dion will also fly in..." SHES ALREADY IN VEGAS!!! Ugh Robin needs to work on his journalism skills. LOL There was an article saying she is in Boston with Rene so this could be right. 1 Quote http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_-RQtOAL6F2I/TAZl-_MB2AI/AAAAAAAAAiI/bkJK6a44q3o/s1600/celine-dion-goodbyes-the-saddest-word.jpg
echosthruthenight Posted June 10, 2015 at 08:29 PM Posted June 10, 2015 at 08:29 PM Well I just read that it's supposed to air on Vegas Channel 14 @8:00p.m. If not, I wrote someone on fb who's going, asking them to record. I doubt they'll write back maybe we should all write people. But anyway, I'm sure Robin will post something. And this is her first performance in ages, I'm sure it'll be on YouTube. If this is true and I am home in time I will absolutely record it. I'll do my best to at the very least catch her performance. 1 Quote
CelineDionFreak Posted June 11, 2015 at 01:49 AM Posted June 11, 2015 at 01:49 AM There was an article saying she is in Boston with Rene so this could be right.They said she'd be flying in this week... But didn't say what day, so I don't know. Quote I didn't know love until they loved me back to life because somebody loves somebody!Le temps qui compte pour Celine est maintenant!
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.